lightning cloud (shinsou x De...

By TwoFaceIsTaken

Who would've thought that the living embodiment of insomnia and a human Pikachu could ever fall in love? More

Hitoshi Shinsou
Denki Returns
A second chance and a spark
Dorm Arrangements.(and some fluff)
Missing Student
Flatline
some good news
Adoption Papers
Little sister
Am i blind.
First Day Flashbacks
Remembering Childhood
Denki's "shocking" past
True First Sparks
A long overdue appology
Completely unrelated chapter.
Unrelated mourning chapter
LESSON #1: using a scarf
Last view
Failed attempt
Funeral with no body
"Miss me?"
"I'm home"
OH MY GOD IM DEAD
Bad dream
Discontinued story!
"How about Callie?"
My first thought of him
Date to the fair
Meet my Editor!
Lunch is canceled
Dreams
this time it's real
In it for life
Some things never change
"Yes"
Sorry

Tragedy

365 15 5
By TwoFaceIsTaken

(Shinsou pov)(the next day)

I ran out of my room towards the league base to retrieve denki, when i got there bursted through the doors in search of Denki or shiggaraki, whichever came first. i opened the door to my old room, i looked in horror for a moment ("i'm so sorry for this"- Author) then broke down in tears and ran to the spot where Denki was lying on the floor, only slightly conscious. I reach for his hand and hold him close, he's muttering something i can't quite make out, "hito... don't..." I felt him go limp in my arms as he plants a small kiss on my cheek and his eyes close. " Sparky, please, don't leave me!" i shout over and over until i become dizzy. i pick up his limp form and walk out of the place i once called home, i make my way back to UA and rush to mr. Aizawa. i knock on the door with my foot and he opens the door, his eyes widen when he sees Denki. "sir, please i promise , i didn't do this... i swear." i said to the worried teacher, after i finished my sentence i broke down in tears, he motioned me to come in and i set denki down in a chair, i then collapsed to the floor crying so hard that i couldn't speak. "What's wrong with him?" he said, i gathered myself and sat up in a chair to explain what happened. the man walked over and pulled me into a hug, he said "I don't blame you for anything that happened, this is not your fault." at those words i began crying again.

(Denki's pov)

Black, black, black is all i see. i can't see anything, i saw Hitoshi, he ran to me, and then it all went black, i'm walking aimlessly through an abyss i can hear crying, and... Mr. Aizawa? i can hear him talking to someone. I thought i was dead but- if i could activate my quirk i could tell them that i'm not gone, that i'm alive. I did it, i activated my quirk, lets just hope they notice it...

(shinsou's pov)

i felt something, someone grabbed my hand and shocked me... DENKI! he's alive, i know it he's alive and he's still fighting. i break from Aizawa's hug and run to denki, i hold him close to me and grab his hand whispering "thank you." over and over, i probably look like a crazy person right now but i don't even care. all that matters is him.

Authors note- heyyyy guys! plz dont kill me, i'm not gonna do anything else to denki, i swear TwT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.8K 62
This is not your normal Tododeku story, there is new rivals that you never thought that would be there and it's pretty messed up. Obsession can lead...
400K 14K 32
{completed} It's a shinkami story and that's all you really need to know. read it if you like it, dont read it if you don't. Simple really. Denki kam...
78.8K 2.1K 37
Room Mate Au Izuku is just happy to finally move out of his cramped apartment. But what happens when his new room mate is Katsuki? Will they be enemi...
411 67 32
Axel never had easy life. First, he was involved in "accident" then he got kicked out of his own home. He was called a freak and a monster. But there...