Chaos | #3

By Aella_Grey

❝ I have survived so many fires I can no longer tell if I am alive or if I'm still burning. ❞ - In which the... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
fourth book!

nine

10.6K 433 554
By Aella_Grey

The handcuffs were took off me by a reluctant and annoyed officer Mills. Onyx stuck his tongue out at him and started to walk out only to be dragged back by his collar. Ace glared and he cleared his throat awkwardly, smiling innocently at the cop.

"The charges are trespassing, vandalism and underage drinking. Usually we'd assign them 168 hours of community service-" Mills began and horror crossed Hadley's face.

"But my nails. They're too pretty to be used to plant boring flowers and clean rubbish up." She sniffed, gazing longingly at her pink glittery nails.

Dante rolled his eyes and turned back to the officer.

"I'm sure we can compromise, after all, I've invested a lot into this department." He said, drumming his fingers on his arm, sending Mills a knowing look.

"I'm aware of that, but they need to be punished accordingly. A week of community service should be enough." We were all shocked at that. Usually they would drop the subject if our brothers had invested money into the company.

Even Dante was taken back but frowned.

"To be honest I think we could shorten it to three days."

"Unfortunately I won't be able to do that. A week at the least.

"Now you see-"

CHAOS

Dante and officer Mills argued for at least another twenty minutes on the matter before we were stuck with six days of community service starting in the morning.

I'm never drinking again.

"Just wait until next time we go out, we'll raise chaos and see what they do about it then." Onyx scoffed, sending the thirty year old cop a glare. We all laughed at him and walked out of the station.

A thought hit me.

I'll be eighteen tomorrow and doing community service. Good times. I'm joking, I mean, fuck sake.

"We're gonna head to this small cafe, do you want to come?" Hallie asked, gesturing to the car.

I shared a look with Asrael before we both nodded, climbing in along with Wyatt, Hadley, Damon and Nikolai. Riven started driving and within five minutes we were at Cafe León.

"I'll order, what's everyone having?" Riven asked. We gave him our orders before heading to the corner booth and sliding in. Damon and Nikolai pulled some chairs from the other table so we could all sit together.

Random topics came up in the conversation until Riv came back with a slightly confused and suspicious expression.

"Vic there's someone asking for you. Apparently he knows you or something." He told me and I glanced at the counter but there was only a middle aged woman.

"Did he tell you his name?" I questioned, just as confused as everyone else.

"Oh, yeah, Rhys."

You've got to be kidding me.

Damon stood up,"I've been waiting two months to kill this little bitch. Let me at him." He began heading to the back of the cafe but luckily Nikolai held him back for a moment.

"Who is he?" Hallie asked.

"Ex boyfriend. I was with him for a year before my other psycho ex threatened him and he left." I explained, huffing out a breath. Asrael seemed shocked but angry. I hadn't told him what happened, only that Rhys was my ex.

"Move over, I'm punching him first." He slid out of the booth, heading the same way as Damon.

Hallie, Hadley and I shared a look before chasing after them with Riven, Wyatt and Nikolai close behind. Once we burst through the back doors the cold air hit me and I was faced with the one and only Rhys.

I'd thought about why Rhys left but I couldn't really blame him. Blaze had threatened his family, I would do the same to save my brothers.

He looked different from the last time I saw him. Maybe it was the fact he seemed scared shitless of the two furious 6'4 guys in front of him. That two inch height difference is really coming into play.

"Guys, chill." I coughed, standing in front of them hesitantly. Don't kill me just yet.

"Victoria-" Rhys began but I cut him off.

"Doesn't mean I want to talk to you just because I saved your ass. I get why you left and I don't blame you." I stated. Shock covered his face as he opened and closed his mouth.

"Wait- what? Blaze is dead now isn't he? We can get back together."

It seems two months had made him delirious.

"What the fuck? No." I answered without hesitation. The shock and confusion only increased as he reached out to place his hand on my shoulder. It was quickly slapped away by by Asrael though.

I tried not to laugh at the pettiness between the two as he tried placing his hand on my shoulder again only for it to continue to be slapped away.

Wyatt and Hadley snickered behind me and I covered up my laughs by clearing my throat. This is a serious situation, I can't laugh.

"Try to touch her again see how far I fucking throw you."

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth at that. Even Damon was grinning. It was a serious 'tell your ex to go away' situation. Not a comedy. Maybe there was still some alcohol in our systems.

"Why are you laughing? He's being an asshole. Blaze is dead, it's simple, we can get back together now." Rhys stated in an obvious tone and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Look, what we had was nice. I really did love you at one point but I don't anymore. You should move on." I sighed and he merely nodded.

"Whatever. You can stay with this guy." He stormed off, exhibiting typical Rhys behaviour and kicked over a trash can on his way.

"Before Asrael I have to say, your taste was shit." Damon admitted and my jaw dropped.

"Are you saying you actually don't have the need to punch him anymore?" I asked unsurely. My brother thought for a moment before nodding and heading back inside with Nikolai.

"But if you hurt her I'll bury you alive and then dance on your grave as you scream to be let out." Damon called back before the door closed behind him.

Well shit.

The others headed inside soon after and it was only me and Asrael left outside.

"Two ex's down, none to go." Asrael smiled and I returned it with a laugh.

"Should we head back?" I asked him. After the encounter with Rhys I lost my appetite for food.

He nodded,"Yeah. How do you feel about strawberries though?" A smirk pulled at his lips.

After my slow ass caught up to what he was hinting at, I nodded, messaging the others that we were leaving.

I  guess I suddenly have my appetite back.

Avalia Limonova
23 years old

Jordan Limonova
21 years old

Kade Limonova
18 years old

Kayden Limonova
18 years old

What song reminds you of Rael?

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 11.4K 110
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞...
26.5K 810 14
Angelo was kidnapped from his family when he was little, and after living with a man he called "Sir" he was one day found. 7 year old boy didn't unde...
Anjaan By

Fantasy

37.4K 1.5K 18
A story of 3 brothers, 2 of whom were unaware of the youngest ones existence. It's their journey from being strangers to brothers.
1.9M 39.4K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...