APHRODITE ━━ 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐓𝐇...

By iintrcvert

(SLOW UPDATES!) ❝I made Riven and Sky fall in love with me...and I don't know how. ❞ RIVEN/SKY X FEM!OC. FATE... More

𝟎𝟎𝟏 ━ πš‘πšŽπš› πšπšŠπšŸπš˜πšžπš›πš’πšπšŽ πšπš•πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšœ.
𝟎𝟎𝟐 ━ πšπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš—πšŒπšŽπšœπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš’πšŽπšœ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ━ πš‹πš•πšžπšŽπš‹πšŽπš•πš•πšœ, πšπšŠπšπšπš˜πšπš’πš•πšœ, πš›πš˜πšœπšŽπšœ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ━ πš’πš'𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš’πš•πš•πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ━ πšπšŽπš—πš’πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πšžπšŒπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πšŠπšπš’πšŒ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ━ 𝚊 πš•πšŽπšœπšœπš˜πš— πš’πš— πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš–πšŽπš—πš.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• ━ πš–πšŠπšπš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŠπšœπšœπš’πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ, πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– ━ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ, πšπš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— ━ πš–πš’πšœπšπš’πšπš’πš’πš—πš πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšœπšŒπšŽπš—πš.
𝟎𝟏𝟎 ━ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπšπšŽπš˜πšžπšœ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšœπšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–.
𝟎𝟏𝟏 ━ 𝚊 πšπš›πš’πšŒπš”πš•πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš—.
( author's note ! )
𝟎𝟏𝟐 ━ 𝚊 πš›πšŠπšŸπš’πšœπš‘πš’πš—πš πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—.
πŸŽπŸπŸ‘ ━ πšπšŠπšœπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŽπš•πš’πšπš‘πš.

π™°π™Ώπ™·πšπ™Ύπ™³π™Έπšƒπ™΄.

14.3K 263 60
By iintrcvert

𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄
━━━━𝙰 𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙴: 𝚃𝚆𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽.

( 𝙷𝚈𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 )
𝓐phrodite is an ancient greek goddess
associated with love, beauty, pleasure,
passion and procreation. she was syncretized
with   the    roman goddess, venus. her major
symbols     include myrtles, roses, doves,
sparrows, and    swans . . .

𝗼𝗼𝗼 SUMMARY

HYACINTH HIGHWATER was a mind fairy, an unforgivable curse bestowed upon her. Mind fairies were known to be absolutely useless when it came to getting the job done. Correction, HYACINTH was supposed to be a mind fairy but she came from a dormant fairy bloodline. Nevertheless, she wasn't going to let that stop her from getting what she wanted — attending Alfea.

Everything was going wonderfully, until she found that Burned Ones were lurking around the corner. There was more pressure but on the first years to fight as soldiers. A job that was made harder by RIVEN'S taunting — and green eyes. However, his simple minded bullying was made easier by SKY and his sweet, loving nature — and his deep blue eyes.

She'd accidentally developed crushes on two guys who were best friends. It didn't make it better when they both seemed to magically fell fall love with her too. When HYACINTH starts to see the strange happenings going on, she start to doubt everything she thought she knew about her life and family. After she picked which boy to make hers, of course.

( lana condor as hyacinth )

❝ I DON'T KNOW HOW,  IT
JUST  HAPPENED! I SWEAR
THEY'RE BOTH ALL    OVER
ME FOR NO REASON.

( freddie thorp as riven )

❝ YOU SEEM TO BE
THE ONLY RED FLAG
I SOMEWHAT ENJOY.

( danny griffin as sky )

❝ YOU'LL HAVE TO FORGIVE
ME FOR FALLING IN LOVE
WITH YOU, CINTHIE.

REST OF FATE: TWS CAST
as their respective characters!

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

thank you so much for choosing to read my book! i watched fate: the winx saga and both loved/hated it. however, this book will be purely based on the winx saga on netflix. i'm also obsessed with both riven and sky (they were literally the only things the show got right + beatrix, except she's one person).

like, literally this show shouldn't be called winx at all. maybe it should be called fate: the saga with all new characters, lmao. this book contains language, graphic descriptions of sex (smut), mentions of abuse and problematics™ so read with caution.

lastly, this fanfic is canon and will mostly be following the plot of the show with some details varying from the plot as necessary.

i hope you enjoy it, i love you all! this is dedicated to you ftws fans out there + any riven/sky fans or just fans of the winx gang in general 🖤

━━━━ iintrcvert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 13.5K 37
βœ©πšœπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πš’πš— πšπšŠπš’πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽβœ© Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
281K 8.6K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
443 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
13.2K 256 15
"In the end the shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach" J.R.R Tolkien I will face God an...