Battle Of The Spoiled (BoyxBo...

By Insane_MindRL

What happens when two of the richest kids in all of Winhistler want the same thing, or someone to be exact. O... More

Proloug
But It's Cold Outside
Saints and Sinners
Games begin
Inches
Forced
New found friend(s)
Moves of the century
Sleep Over! (Prt-1)
Sleep Over! (Prt-2)
Shattered Peace
Aftermath Heat
Dinner Plans
Into Us
Food and First Kisses
Together
Understanding Nothing

The Battle Begins

389 20 8
By Insane_MindRL

This chapter is dedicated to devistar as he created the best thing in the world by calling his amazing fanfiction finnfiction! I had never been so happy until I read it!

Jack's POV

I smiled to myself as I walked up the snow covered steps to the large oak doors of my home. The smell of cookies and fire welcomed me as I stepped through the open doors.

"Jack is that you?" my mom yelled from the other room.

I rolled my eye hoping to sneak into my room unnoticed, "yeah mom its me."

"Can you do me a favor and grab my bags out of the car?" she asked not bothering to ask about my day.

"Sure" I sarcastically shouted turning around and opening the doors once again. I didn't have a problem with her asking me to do something, I'm not a brat that refuses to do anything. It's the fact that she asks me even though Finn has been home for an hour or more, yet she waits for me.

My socks start to become cold and wet as I fumble with the door handle, the door frozen shut. Wiggling it slightly it popped open, despite being a fancy car it sucked in this cold weather. Grabbing her heavy bag filled with files I trudged through the snow. It sucked as it was up to my ankles, making it the worst time for me to wear my flat sole Tom's

"Thanks hun" she yells from god knows where as I step inside. Snow scattered across the floor that had been stuck onto my shoes or pants.

"Yeah no problem" I murmured placing the hefty bag on the table beside the door. Leaving behind my shoes to dry I dropped my socks in the laundry on my way to my bedroom. Unlike Finn's room mine was spotless in the terms of clothes, I couldn't stand having a dirty room so I worked tirelessly to keep it clean. The hardwood that made up the flooring of the entire house lead to a green carpet that sat around my bed, which I had positioned besides the wall. Posters of various bands and pictures from family trips lined the blue walls.

I groaned falling onto my bed, my beanie falling off, I forgot I even had that on. I flopped over so I was looking at the white ceiling not bothering to check my phone as it vibrated in my pocket.

"Jack!" Finn yelled from down the hall causing me to groan.

"Yes?" I shouted back sitting up.

"Where are you?" he shouted once again, this time closer.

"Where do you think I am?" I grumbled under my breath, "in my room!"

The door opened up, Finn sticking only his head in, "there you are."

I rolled my eyes as he entered fully, shutting the door behind himself, "why would I have lied about me being in my room?"

He shrugged grabbing a small nerf ball from my bureau and sat in my office chair, "I don't know, you never can be sure though."

"What do you want Finn?" I breathed slightly annoyed.

"Ooh nothing, I'm just bored" he smiled spinning in the chair like a child, "what do you want to do?"

"Why don't you have Jeff over so you can bother him?" I suggested just then bothering to pull out my phone. I sigh seeing that Colin had texted me about needing a ride.

"Already tried" he threw the ball up in the air catching it while the chair slightly moved, "wanna play on the Play Station?"

"I can't" I furrowed my eyebrows reading Colin's response, "Colin needs a ride up to town."

"Ooh where are you guys going" he asked interested.

I hated Colin's texting, he always talked so vague and it was hard to find out what he really wanted, "I have no idea actually, but I'm going to go pick him up and hang out with him."

"Cool can I come?" Finn asked inviting himself.

I scrunched up my face thinking, "I'm not sure man."

"Ooh come on" Finn said throwing his head back into the chair, "please?"

I knew I was going to get shit if I didn't take him so I agreed, "yeah sure, can you grab my shoes from the closet though cause my other pair are soaked."

"Sure" Finn said a thank you before heading out to get ready. I didn't hate him, he was just a complete prick in school. To add to it my parents always showed him more support than me because he does sports while I don't. Beside that he was pretty cool and I can hang out with him without his friends.

I grabbed my beanie and texted Colin that we would be there in a minute to get him. Fixing my hair as I placed my beanie on I headed to the front door, "mom Finn and I are leaving!"

Finn showed up already all ready to leave holding my crappy pair of shoes, "okay be safe and be back for dinner!"

~~~~~

"Why are we here again?" I asked Colin as we wandered through the Walmart isles.

"Cause why not?" he answered shrugging his shoulders.

Finn raised an eyebrow, "many reasons actually."

"You know what?" Colin asked stopping and starring at us.

I laughed pushing him to continue, "just keep going so we can go soon, its 5:25 and we need to be home by six."

"I have no set time" Colin shrugged fixing his jacket slightly.

We turned down an isle lined with plastic storage bins simply wondering, "are we going to at least get something so our time wasn't completely wasted?"

"Sure lets go look at CD's" Colin answered turning towards the music section.

"Ooh yay" Finn laughed, "screamo music."

"Shut up its not screamo" Colin whined, "at least not all of it."

Finn laughed at this, "what ever you say man."

Turning down the various isles we made our way to the back of the store before Colin stopped, "hey don't those guys go to our school?"

I looked over where he was looking by the books were three people are laughing their asses off, I could tell who it was from behind.

Finn made a clicking sound with his tongue, "yeah, their in our english class right Jack?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure" I murmured trying to hide the fact I could recognize Connor from behind.

"Lets go say hi" Colin said happily walking over.

"Colin no!" I whispered shouted not wanting to embarrass myself.

Finn just shrugged and followed much to my displeasure. Staying behind them we walked over to them, Connor and his friends oblivious to us, "Grant you are so dumb!"

The brown haired boy who I assumed was Grant just laughed before responding, "but that's part of my appeal."

"Explains why your single" Connor laughed before turning and noticing us, "uh hi?"

Finn gave them his usually confident smirk, "hey, your in our english class right?"

Grant and the girl now noticed out presence and turned, "I'm not sure, Mrs. Lethom, third block on white days?"

"Yeah" I laughed feeling slightly awkward bitting my lip.

Connor started to roll on the balls of his feet feeling the tension before the Grant guy stated, "hey Amber come with me I have to pick up chips as I ate them all."

Connors eye widened, "I'll come to."

"No, no" Grant smirked grabbing Ambers hand leading her away as she looked between them, "we can do it, why don't you stay here with them and well meet up with you after we get some."

Connor shot daggers at them as they walked away, Grant whispering something to Amber. Colin smiled, "so what are you guys doing here?"

"Ooh umm" Connor stumbled on his own words, "Grant had finished the chips and he wanted more giving him an excuse to leave once his brother got home."

"Cool, I guess" Finn murmured stuffing his hands in hi pockets, "so you coming with us to check out the CDs?"

"Yeah sure I guess" Connor scratched the back of his head awkwardly as we headed over an isle.

"So are you and Amber a thing or is that Grant and her?" I asked as Finn and Colin walked ahead, fingers crossed that he isn't taken.

Connor laughed, "Grant and her are definitely not a thing, Grants gay and they have known each other for years."

"So you and her are a thing?" I guessed, my stomach dropping.

Connor laughed at that as well, "no, she's dating someone else and I have no interest in her what so ever."

"Ooh, who's she dating?" I asked grabbing a random CD pretending to be interested in it.

"Some Matt guy, I'm not sure myself I just learned of it today" Connor said peering over my shoulder at the CD I was holding.

"So does that mean your dating someone else?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Connor raised an eyebrow, "god no, most of the people in our school are shitty looking pricks."

I scoffed, "your right for the most part at that."

"Grant!" Amber yelled walking over with Grant who was holding several bags of chips.

Connor groaned, "sorry for them, their just a bit off."

"Trust me" I smiled, "I know how that's like."

Connor smiled as he saw Finn balancing a CD on his nose, "yeah I guess you do."

"Stop flirting Connor" Grant yelled coming down the isle, "don't be a whore!"

I covered a laugh as Connor blushed wildly, "I'm not flirting!"

"Fight me!" Amber yelled passing Colin and Finn who were looking at them in surprise at their words.

"Your so stupid!" Connor laughed walking over to them, "did your mom call?"

Grant groaned, "she did other wise we would still be looking at the food."

"Me" Amber laughed, "she did call and se wants us home."

"Us?" I asked, "you guys live together?"

"No" Connor answered, "but we practically do as we spend so much time at Grant's house that she's like a second mom."

"So I'm not the only one that feels the pain" Grant rolled his eyes.

"Ooh so you are leaving?" Finn asked walking over giving me a weird look as if he knew something.

"Yeah sadly" Connor frowned, "well see you in school I guess."

"Yeah see you in school" I smiled tilting my head.

As they left the three of us wandered down the isles until Colin told us he had to use the bathroom leaving Finn and I alone. Finn smirked at me as we sat on the bench outside the bathroom, "I know."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "know what?"

"That you like Connor" Finn smiled, "its fine that your gay and all that."

"I have no idea what your talking about" I lied, badly.

Finn just rolled his eyes, "don't even bother trying to lie, I know when your lying, plus you do a very bad job of hiding it and you can't just conceal it now."

"Yeah" I pouted, "was I that obvious?"

"No but I know you" Finn smirked bumping his shoulder with mine.

I blushed madly, "do you think I have a chance?"

"We are identical twins meaning that you have my charming looks" Finn rubbed his chin smiling.

"So that's a yes?" I smiled looking at him wearily.

He rolled his eyes, "with me out of the game yes, he would surely choose me though if I was playing for the same game."

"You wish" I laughed getting a cocky smile from Finn.

"Do you really think you would beat me?" Finn questioned.

"Yeah" I laughed, "I don't think Connor would go for someone with your school attitude."

"I think it would work just the opposite and I would have him in my arms first" Finn laughed stuffing a piece of gum into his mouth.

"Alright what ever" I threw my hands up in defeat not wanting to edge him on.

"No, no" Finn waved his finger chewing on his gum, "I don't think you understand what you have gotten yourself into Jackson, my brother. I want to see who could win this, let us have a little bet."

"No lets not" I stood up getting slightly frustrated, "you can't just toy with his feelings and then once you win, if you won, just throw him out."

"I wouldn't do that, I would just make him do the dirty work" Finn smiled, "I don't care if you play in our little bet or not, but I'm going to."

"And what if I just tell him?" I ask my anxiety level rising.

"There's plenty of childhood pictures and memories for me to spill" Finn smirked, god he's a douche bag sometimes.

"Your such a prick" I groan only to get a chuckle in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 16 15
Two boys, completely different. One coming from money and the other trying to live with nothing. Once friends to something more. How can both of them...
63.7K 641 16
Three teens spend a whole summer together. They know that this summer will be one full of lust and adventure. But what will happen when the ones who...
2.1M 34K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...