The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

reject_20 द्वारा

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. अधिक

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Welcome Back
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)
𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸)

Regulus

3.6K 111 81
reject_20 द्वारा

"Reg? Why are we meeting here out of all places? This place is more disgusting since the last time I stepped foot in it."

"This is the only place I can talk to you in private without having Deatheaters down my ass." Regulus rolled his eyes and shut the door. "So this is where you and the boys escaped to every month?"

"Yep. Don't say anything and we'll be okay." He nodded and I sat down by the piano. "Welcome to the Shrieking Shack, I guess."

"I feel most welcome here." Regulus said sarcastically and I laughed.

"What's on your mind, little Black?"

"Merlin how I missed that." Regulus smiled and sat down next to me. "How are things?"

"Hell. My parents died a while back, James is losing his sanity, Sirius is getting nightmares again, Peter's nowhere to be seen for weeks at a time, and Remus is injured again." I shrugged.

"How are you, Jade?"

"Slowly and surely losing my shit. If I don't do something I'll end up even crazier than your cousin. I'm trying to keep my family together and it's hard, Regulus. It's so fucking hard." I said tearing up.

"I think this is the first time I've ever seen you so vulnerable, Jade. It feels weird." Regulus chuckled and hugged me. "You can cry, you know? Nothing we say will leave this place."

"I can't do this anymore, Regulus. I have people leaning on me and I can't lean on anyone because they're all counting on me. You have no idea how many times I've cried myself to sleep whenever Sirius is away. I don't want to bother James because I was always the stronger twin and he has his own problems to deal with. Remus knows half of it but I don't want him to worry about me, same with Peter. I'm on the frontlines and I've seen things, Regulus. I've been tortured for two months for Merlin's sake and I had to swallow my pride and beg for death. I begged your cousin and Nott to kill me. Can you imagine that?" I sobbed and tried to calm myself down.

"But you can talk to Sirius, Jade. Or even me. I'm not leaving you to fight this yourself. You're my big sister, Jade. I can't bear to see you like this."

"You graduate next year right?" I asked wiping my tears and he nodded. "I know I'm going to have a hundred arguments with Sirius about this but I don't care. After you graduate, would like to come live with us until you got your own place? I don't want you in Grimuald Place, Reg. You should've left when Siri did."

"I had to stay in order to give Sirius a chance to leave. If both of us left, it would've been worse for all of us. I don't think me leaving is a good idea, Jade. I want to, believe me. But it's not the best idea right now." Regulus shrugged. "Besides, if I leave who will tell you what the Deatheaters are up to? I'm like your inside man."

"I know Reggie. But you'll always have a home with us, no matter what. Just promise me that you'll think about it and if you see an opportunity, you won't hesitate to come to us. You're my family too, Regulus. And you're my little brother no matter what."

"I promise I'll think about it and if things get really tense, I won't hesitate." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you, Regulus. Now I can sleep easy." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes smiling.

"I know about the prophecy. Who are the targets?" Regulus asked and I tensed tearing up again. "Jade. You're not-"

"No, I'm not. Not yet, at least. But I do know who are the two possible kids. One of them is my godchild, Reg." I mumbled and Reg tensed.

"I probably shouldn't be showing you this, but you're my sister." Regulus sighed and pulled out a necklace. "This is Salazar Slytherin's locket. It contains half of his soul, I think. If I destroy it, he'll become mortal and you'll be able to kill him no problem."

"Regulus Arcturus Black, where the hell did you find this?" I went to grab it but Regulus pulled it back.

"Are you mad? You can't touch it! I found it in the room of requirement last week. I found out yesterday that this contains his soul and the only way he will be mortal is if I destroy it. That's why I can't come live with you, Jade. I plan on destroying this thing, even if it kills me."

"Regulus-"

"I don't have much to live for and we both know it. But you do, same with Siri. You two can raise a family and know that your kids will be safe. That's all I want. For you and Siri to have a good life." Regulus wiped his tears and put the necklace away.

"Just promise me that if that thing becomes to much to handle, you'll come to me. I don't like leaving you alone with this Regulus. Let me help you." I begged.

"You won't help me because you have a husband and a godchild to get home to. I have nothing left, Jade. I despise my own mother for forcing me into a war I never asked for. If this kills me, I'll die in peace knowing that my brother and sister are safe. Just let me do something right for once, because everything I've done is wrong. Please let me do this, Jade. I'm begging you." I sighed and nodded softly. "Thank you, Jade. And please don't tell the Headmaster about this."

"Are you nuts? I don't trust that man anymore. He left me like a pig for slaughter. I'm in the Order because it gives me a chance to be in the frontlines and kick your cousin's ass. I wouldn't trust  Dumbledore with a ten foot pole. He's handling this war the wrong way and everything I say is ignored. I'll follow orders and then do things my way. So far, nobody has died and I'm glad for that." I shrugged and Regulus laughed.

"Yeah, that was really stupid on his part."

"You're telling me." I rolled my eyes. "I just want this war to be over."

"So do I, Jade."

...

I was taking a nap on the sofa when I felt something lick my face.

"Lily for the last time, control your damn cat. I'm not to blame if I 'accidentally' kill it. You know I'm a dog person. " I mumbled and turned around trying to fall asleep again.

"The cat's in my lap, Jade. You might wanna wake up."

"Make me. I haven't slept properly in days." I heard barking and immediately sat up. "MY SNUFFLES!"

"I told you to wake up." Lily laughed and stood up. "Now I'm going to puke my guts out. Sirius, you better change back before dinner. I'm not picking up dog hair and I'm not giving you dog food. That's just wrong on so many levels."

Sirius barked and jumped on the sofa.

"And no jumping on the sofa as Padfoot. It's bad enough I let you when you're human." Lily rolled her eyes and I laughed. Sirius gave me a look and barked at me.

"She has a point, you know? It's bad enough when you're a human, we don't need dog hair around the sofa." I shrugged and hugged him. "I missed you so much, Pads. You have no idea."

Sirius smiled and grabbed a chew toy that James bought for Sirius as a joke. I laughed and started to play with him.

"He's a dog, Jade." Lily said and sat back down on the couch across from me.

"Yeah? Your husband's a stag. Don't forget about that." I smirked.

"Don't remind me. I still remember the last moon when he forgot to change back."

"He didn't forget. We had to carry Moony all the way to my place since he lost control that night. Prongs was just too tired to change back." I shrugged and started to play tug-of-war with Sirius while the cat hissed at him.

"I've never seen you as Vixen though. Why's that?" Lily asked and sat down next to me on the floor.

"I only change when a full moon's around, during a mission with the boys, or whenever they need some cheering up. Other than that, it's really rare for me to change into Vixen."

"Then why do the boys change so much?" Lily grabbed the rope that Sirius was currently playing with and tugged it. "Give it back, Padfoot."

"It really depends on their mood, Lils. For Sirius is the easiest since he's a dog. James changes during full moons and whenever we used to walk by the Forbidden Forest back at school because I used to hop on his back before I changed into Vixen. I'm not really sure when Peter changes but I know it's not often. And we all know about Remus." I shrugged and gave Sirius a look. "Change back, it's almost dinner."

Sirius barked at me and changed back.

"Better?" He smirked.

"Much." I smiled and stood up to hug him. "I missed your handsome face."

"It is pretty handsome." Sirius said and stroked his face.

"And you ruined it." Lily rolled her eyes and hugged him also. "It's so good to see your in one piece. How's James?"

"We were on our way back with Moony and Wormtail, but Dumbledore wanted him and Moony to help Marlene and Mary with something. Peter left to see his Mum." Sirius shrugged. "But he's okay, Lily. Don't worry about it. I'm actually surprised that Vixen here didn't join us."

"Dumbledore didn't let me. But it's fine because I saw your brother the other day. He's okay, just really busy with homework. And no, he's not in the inner circle." I said calming Sirius' nerves.

"As long as he's not in the inner circle, I won't worry about him too much. Regulus is a smart kid, sunshine. He'll be fine."

He's so smart that he has a death sentence on him and he doesn't care as much about it.

"I hope your right, Pads."

"I always am."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

740 40 9
411K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...
6.9M 319K 200
Moony. Wormtail. Padfoot. Prongs. Their adventures were the stuff of Hogwarts legend. But there are untold stories, stories that only the four of the...
244K 3.6K 48
The title says it all! Warning: Updates are hella slow.