My Enchantress || (Yandere Ma...

By -moon_serpent-

All you've ever wanted was the riches of the world. This self confident con woman catches the eyes of quiet t... More

Prolouge
Character Info
Yanderes and Other Characters
Wine in a Nice Ocean Breeze Ch.1
Oh How Time Passes Her By Ch.3
And So the Show Begins Ch.4
Handsome Men are the Best Kind Ch.5
Her Doubts and Chivalrous Bastards Ch.6
The Devils Tango Ch.7
Mr. Nice Guy Ch.8
New horror story

A Reunion of Delisons Ch.2

3.5K 121 83
By -moon_serpent-

⚠️- Drinking, adult themes, cursing

You had your bags all packed and passed out after setting your alarm for 2 am...

Which was 45 minutes away.

You groaned once the alarm went off and got up to get a shower, then dressed. Poppy did a downward dog stretch before getting a drink of water from her very expensive looking bowl.

After putting on some designer clothes and jewelry, you checked out of the hotel with your luggage and Poppy in your purse. You called a taxi to take you to the airport; once the car pulled up, you stepped out of the vehicle.

You quickly made your way to the gate where tou could buy a one-way ticket to Japan. First-class of course, for you and Poppy.

After a bit of bribing, you walked to the waiting lounge, thinking about how much you loved money. The flight would take off in about an hour, you ordered a drink while looking for a Tokyo hotel.

"Ms. L/n?" A deep and familiar voice said behind you.

You craned your head and saw Mr. Aizawa from yesterday, well, from a few hours ago, to be specific. You internally groaned but gave him a polite but tired smile anyways,

"Hello, ~ Didn't expect to see you here."

He nodded and took a seat next to you, not quite sure what to say. You almost forgot about his presence as you sipped your mixed drink and scratched a sleeping Poppy's head. Aizawa would take some side glances while trying to think of a way to start a conversation.

There was an awkward silence for the next 47 minutes.
.
-•-
.

"Excuse me, miss, what would you like to drink?" The flight attendant asked you while you were looking at the drinks menu.

You sighed while giving a thoughtful look.

'If I drink too much alcohol, I'll get fat...but then all the fat I gain goes to my boobs....but men like those and I hate men...but I like alcohol....'

You gave one more dramatic sigh before ordering water. Poppy whined and looked at you, but you pushed through the cute look and...

Ordered a bottle of wine.

'Who cares what men think of me~ that's my favorite part of hating men, haha~!'

One wine bottle and a long 14-hour flight of you binge watching some shows with Poppy later, you both finally made it to Japan. After saying your goodbyes to Aizawa, you hailed a cab to take you to the hotel you would be staying at.

But first you had a stop to make.

The car stopped at a neighborhood, and you handed him an address with 200 bucks so he could take your luggage to the hotel. You watched the taxi drive away before walking down the road.

You looked over to a playground, fondly remembering her middle school and high school years. The moonlight illuminated your figure as you walked to a bench and sat down. Poppy got out of the bag and ran around a bit, remembering this park as well.

You laughed softly and rested your cheek onto your palm, watching your little friend play and run around. This is where you confessed for the first time in middle school. You got rejected real harshly; it was by your best friend of three years, no less.

Katsuki.

He was an asshole, but so were you. It shattered your maidenly 8th-grade heart, but you got over it after a few months. That's when you gave up on relationships altogether. Yeah, you knew it was dumb to judge all men by one, but that didn't matter to you.

Money makes you the happiest.

And you're fine with that.

Steps came up behind you; the figure watched your beautiful moonlit features in nostalgia.

"Y/n...?"

-•-

Katsuki Bakugo.

He's handsome but notorious for not being able to keep a girl for long.

Why?

Well, the answer is much more straightforward than anyone may think.

He's an asshole.

A very busy one too.

Women have tried to 'change him' but quickly realized that he doesn't have a dark side or walls put up because of some tragic reason. And that's where they made a mistake; they took him for more than what he was.

Of course, it's not entirely their fault; all his failed relationships had one thing in common. Himself. And before you say also women in general, that's not completely true.

But we don't talk about that any more...haha...

Lately, he's been desperate for an equal or a companion. He wouldn't show it or do anything to show that too much but let's just say there have been more people than he can remember in his bed. For a while, memories of his childhood best friend have been playing over and over in his mind.

He just couldn't shake off her smile, her laughing, and her smart ass remarks.

But most importantly, how she said she loved him for him.

And how he brutally rejected her.

The regret has been making him sick to the stomach. Lately, it's been getting worse too.

So here he was, strolling the streets of his childhood home after being stood up for a date. He looked over to the old playground he would hang out in and gazed at the very tree where she confessed.

His eyes landed on a woman who had a small dog that looked exactly like the one she had. And the woman looks uncannily like his childhood friend but much more-....

Mature.....

"Y/n....?"

The woman slowly looked up to him before her eyes soften with a smile,

"Hey Asshole, it's been a while."

.
-•-
.

The two sat next to each other on the bench while Katsuki kept nudging off an over-excited Poppy.

"So what's got you all dressed up, huh?" You asked him, looking at him up and down.

He was wearing an expensive-looking suit and overcoat.

"A date..." He grunted while looking away.

Your eyes widen in surprise before you smiled and hits his back,

"Ah really? That poor woman, haha! I'm kidding; I'm kidding. So what are you doing here then?"

He looked to the side, slightly ashamed, and mumbled, "She never came..."

You paused before turning away to hide your laughter but to no avail. He yelled at you to shut up, but that just made you laugh more to the point where your sides hurt. Katsuki paused to watch you laugh; yeah, this is the exact one he didn't realize he fell in love with.

"Well, I can't laugh too much at your loneliness; I haven't been in a single real relationship." You said as you calmed her breathing.

'Did she...wait for me...?'

He blushed a bit at the thought and figured that would be the only reason why you stayed single this whole time. Right?

Suddenly you stood up and stretched,

"Well, it was nice talking to you, but I should get going to my hotel room and sleep. Just got off from a long flight."

No. No, you couldn't leave him again. Not yet.

He stood up and grabbed your wrist before you could turn away, "I'll drive you there."

You took your wrist back and glared at him suspiciously. He may be an old friend but was a man who you haven't talked to in five years. People change.

But him? A rapist or a serial killer? No way, but you would keep her guard up.

You straighten your posture while Katsuki looked at you weirdly,

"Fine, I guess so; I'm staying at Aman Tokyo hotel. Do you know how to get there?"

Katsuki looked at you, slightly surprised, that place was 900$ a night. But the way that goi looked told him that you were being truthful and your clothes look expensive too. Just what were you doing in Japan anyway?

So many questions, but all he did was nod and get his keys. The two walked in silence, and you gasped happily, seeing the luxury red car that beeped when Katsuki pressed his keys. You ran over to it and admired it excitedly.

Oh, how you loved expensive cars; you had a few of your own in various locations along with some mansions. Katsuki looked over at you with a proud smirk, was he already planning their wedding? Yes, yes, he was.

They both got into the car, and you looked around admiring the interior. He blushed, thinking of how close they were right now. And how much he liked you being in the co-pilot's seat. He was sure you liked it just as much as he did; after all, he's been on your mind this whole time.

After about an hour of you talking and him either yelling back or grunting a short response, they finally made it to the hotel building.

Before you left, you got a piece of paper and wrote your number down,

"We should get drinks sometime soon! See ya~!"

Then the car door shut; he watched you leave while disliking the silence you left behind.

Katsuki looked at the paper in his palm and smirked before driving off.

You'd be his woman, his wife.

No matter who is in his way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.1K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...
190K 4.2K 29
After weeks of horrific torture I was finally rescued but that dam stitched up asshole Dabi ran away with my love (Y/N) ... I'll kill him and bring...
65.1K 1.7K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
12.1K 317 10
"I won't let you have her" ㅤ "And why?" "Because I liked her first!" -𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊�...