My Mafia Stepbrothers|BTS FF

By btsyoongi_12

Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, whic... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Memories
2: New Fear
4: Boyfriend?
5: Stepbrothers
6: Welcome hell!
7: Fake News
8: Rules!?
9: Punishment
10: Different
Sunshineee
11: Trust
12: Hesitant
13: It Hurts
14: Miserable Her
15: Oppa
16: The Cut
17: Girly Products
18: Elder Sister
19: New Boyfriend
20: Pasts
21: No Peace
New!!!
Lil Meow Meow!!!!
22: Take care
23: Her Pains
15k special
24: Love Her
25: Shopping!!!
26: Hiding
27: Fun
28: Training and confess
29: Ghost?
30: Suspicious
31: Turn
32: Let's go!!!!
33: The unknown guy
34: Feelings
35: Don't Leave!
36: Ruined
Ruined(imp part)
37: Miserable
38: Save Her
39: Broken
40: Suffering
41: Promise
42: Shocked
43: Jungshook
44: Mess
45: Clear
โ˜†Book Coverโ˜†
46: Monster
47: Wร‚R
48: Ready for the fight
49: The Game
50: Not done yet
51: Game just begin
52: Wake up
53: ConFUSED
54: Guilty
55: EnD
Heyo!
56: Sacrifice
Important.....maybe?
57: Who is he
58: Puzzles
59: Right Time
60: Unexpected
61: Truth
62: Revealed
63: Ok or Not
64: Win or lose?
65: The cliff
Epilogue
Peackabooo
After long time

3: Helpless

19.9K 622 279
By btsyoongi_12

So yun pov

I ran from there as fast as i could. Tears streamed down my face as my mind kept recalling those horrible moments. I thought he was a nice guy! Now i understand. I shouldn't believe a guy so easily. They are just good from the outside. Their mind is all evil.

I came in front of my house. By this time, my tears were dried. I thought of telling this to mom and make me feel better. If oppa was there, this wouldn't happen. I was going to press the bell when the door opened by itself. Well not by itself, i saw my mom standing there. She was smiling at me warmly.

Oh soyun! Ur back! Now go and change the dress. We're going for a shopping.
M-mom w-wait. I need to tell u something. It's really important.
Yuniee...i don't have time to listen to ur blabbing. Now go upstairs and change within 10 minutes!
Mom..just listen. A-a g-guy tried to touch-
Oh god soyun! Stop with this act will u? Why don't u wanna go shopping with ur mom? Do u have to make up this much excuse??

I was taken aback by her outburst. Why didn't she believe me? Tears formed in my eyes. I controlled them and went to my room head hung low. As soon as i closed the door, i brusted into tears. I kept mumbling by myself.

Oppa...i miss u. Why did u left me? I need u right now.
I was crying and sobbing. After a bit, i calmed down and went to fresh up. I just washed my face and changed the dress. I wore this and went downstairs after wards.

We both hoped into the car but my mind was blank. I didn't want to face mom right now. How can she be like this? Is shopping more important than her her daughter? I heaved a deep audible sigh cause mom to look at me.

Soyun-ah...I'm sorry for shouting at u. But this shopping is really important. I have to tell u smth important after coming home. Just keep it in mind that we will go to a visit somewhere for dinner tomorrow.
I didn't say anything, just nodded. I didn't think much of it. I was just mad at her for not believing me.

After almost 25 minutes, we came in front of a shopping mall. But it looked elegance. We never came here for shopping. From outside, it looks expensive. I was confused and mom seemed noticing that.

Don't worry dear. It's sometimes necessary to come somewhere expensive. Specially when ur going somewhere special.
I saw mom's face lighten up as soon as she said special. Is it that much special? Why would she be happy for a dinner? I shrugged the thought off and went in with my mom.

We were doing shopping. Not we, my mom actually. She was so excited that she almost bought every dress i nod as yes. When it turned to an extent, i stopped nodding even if i like the dress. I was getting slightly pissed and bored so i decided just to roam around.

I was wandering around with scrolling through my phone when i again bumped into someone. Gosh!! Do i really have to bump into someone? Is that obvious? I rolled my eyes and looked at the person. My eyes immediately went wide seeing the person. I started breathing heavily.

It was none other than SEHUN. He was again smirking at me. I looked at him disgusted and turned to leave. But he quickly held my wrist and pulled me harshly. Before i could react, he brought me to a dark room which seemed to be the store room. I was freaking out inside. But decided to stay strong, at least not show him my weak side.

What do u want?
I said in a bold tone.
Bold? Baby...don't u think...u r pretending to be stronger in front of me? But it's of noo use!! I can't resist u. Ur body is so attractive!
He said looking at me hungrily. As the room was dark, i couldn't see his face. A little light was falling on only me. I was getting angry hearing his dirty words. I could clearly feel the smirk even i can't see him.

Stop with ur dirty and pervert mind ok!? Leave me u asshole.
Did u think i bought u here to leave u?
With that, he started getting closer to me. And i started going backwards. Now i could see his face clearly. He looked ugly with that dirty smirk. I wanted to punch that face so badly. But didn't have the courage.

Warning

In a bolt, he held my wrists and pinned them above my head. My head banged on the wall harshly and i closed my eyes tightly for the impact. I was more than terrified now. In no time, he started sucking my neck like a hungry wolf. By this time, i was crying and begging him to stop.

P-plz s-stop s-stop.
His hands were all over all over my body. I wanted to puke. He then started kissing my collarbones. I was disgusted by his his touch. I gasped as he started messaging my breasts. At this stage, i was a crying mess.
I-i b-eg u. Plz s-st-top. L-let m-me g-ho-
Shh..baby girl! Don't cry! I'll pleasure u with all my efforts.
I d-don't wan-t itt....plzzz

Warning ended

But he didn't stop. My begging was inaudible for him. He was like a deaf. His grip on my wrist was tight so that i couldn't budge. Still i didn't stop. I was moving and tried to get free.
Stop moving babe. Otherwise I'll go harsh-
He was going to say smth but then my phone started ringing. I totally forgot that i have my phone with me.

His attention was now on my phone. I took this chance and pushed him with all my might and went out of that room. I quickly wiped my tears and saw the caller id. It was mom. I picked up as fast i could with my trembling hands. My breath was shaking as well.
H-hel-lo mom!

I said with a cracked voice. But i didn't expect the next thing.
SOYUN! FOR GOD'S SAKE WHERE ARE UU!!!
M-mom-
COME AT THE CASHIER RIGHT NOWW-
Coming momh.
I sighed and cut the call. What happened to her? Maybe becuz i didn't spend much time with her, i couldn't understand her.

I always used to spend time with Minhyuk oppa as mom and dad used to stay in their business trip most of the time. Well it's not my fault. They didn't have their time for their children. But becuz of oppa, i never felt lonely. He was my best friend and my listener. I used to tell him everything. I miss him so badly.

I went to the restroom and washed my face. I was looking like a mess. I tried to calm myself down as my heart was still thumping. After 5 mins, i felt a little better. I went out of the restroom and went to my mom. I saw her smiling while talking in the phone. I never saw her happy like this. There's obviously something special.

But i couldn't think straight as my mind kept flashing the horrible incident. But i decided to put a fake smile. Cuz i don't think she's gonna listen to me. I approached in front of her and she cut the call. She was smiling happily. What's wrong with her? She was shouting at me a few minutes ago then what happened in 5 minutes.

I pushed off the thoughts off.
Soyun dear. Let's go!
Yes momh.
The whole ride was silent. I couldn't think of anything else. I regret talking with him now. I wish i never made friendship with him. A tear dropped from my eyes remembering how he touched me. How he forced himself over me. I quickly wiped it of and looked at mom. She was focusing on the road while smiling. Where my mind was becoming crazy for the flashbacks.

---

End of chapter 3

Hey guys! I hope u liked the chapter! If u did, then plz vote 😉

Btw...what do u think about Jimin's Christmas Love? It's sooo cooll. And obviously, it has become one of my fav noww. 😍😍

Stay well and stay safe
Borahae
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 22.7K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
40.5K 1.4K 34
โ›The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies..โœ โ›You how could you betray us like that-โœ โ›Your father snatched away my...
86.9K 3.1K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
130K 3.8K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...