I Wanted my Sister to go Outs...

Por SomeTypicalMilk

this story was made for all the fans who wanted more from this series. In this story you are the 14 year old... Mais

A Disclaimer before reading! And a little history.
Rekindling the Flame and Starting The Beginning of Something new.
A Warm Welcome Back to Family.
Someone's Visiting us? Why? I Don't Know This Person...
A Day in The Life of The Background Artist And a Fated Encounter With An Elf
The Morning After and Masamune Meets his new Neighbor.
I didn't want to be a shut-in artist, so I went outside and made friends!
The end of the war and the start of a new chapter.
A family fixed at last with everything returning to normal.
Are You Willing to Fall in Love with a Pervert, as Long as She's a Cutie?
Let's make the ultimate light-novel with your siblings!
A royal interview with an elf, that leads to important a question!
The Return of The Orange Thing!
A Problem Best Solved with an Elf, and a Fatal Run-in With the Young Ace!
A challenge is made, and inspiration is going low, but not Lost yet!
Hey! Hey! Onii-chan, It's Time To Wake Up! There's So Much To Do!!
And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.

I Love you the Most, and Will Forever. The Universe Reaches a Singularity Point.

486 4 1
Por SomeTypicalMilk

Hey, this chapter isn't the real ending. It was planned to be, but then I realized how ridiculous this one is. Enjoy.

A/N: It's time. I'm kind of sorry it had to have ended like this. But, in order to save everything, I must also end it all. Like a purge to restore all that's good back to life. It's time for this universe to reach its ending. I thank each and every one of you for coming with me on this journey. But nothing good lasts forever, you know? Did that get you? I hope it did. This is a chapter for Elf sensei. She's honestly my favorite character out of the bunch. I'm glad to give her some much-needed love. I wonder how many people thought, 'It's time? Already?' None of that now, we just started after all! I'm thinking maybe new chapters every two weeks, what do you think? From this chapter, a lot of new things will be shown. A new direction will be made... right? Let's continue. イタリックは嘘です... この夢は終わりました。

Kishimino: It is recommended that you reread the previous chapters either so you can remember what's happened thus far, or to see any of the things you missed with the chapters getting (OH). Also for those wondering, a singularity is a bit of space-time that differs from the original timeline.  In this case, it's being used to split Sagiri and Elf-sensei in half and showing how there are two different branches the universe could split off into. Which one will win? You'll have to keep reading each week and find out when it happens! -Thanks.

Trigger warning to those who are easily disturbed or mental health overlying issues. Please be warned before reading this chapter. This is your warning, so please consider it. Thanks in advance.

A/N: Y/N POV 残存日数 :?

Y/N: The sun... it's a little too bright today. I don't hate it, but I don't necessarily like it either. Neutral is kinda a plain word to describe it. Is Sagiri awake?

He looks to his side, no, she's still asleep.

Y/N: Guess not.

He gets out of bed and walks downstairs.

Y/N: I heard last night a cliff broke off and fell into the ocean. I heard there was ancient stuff that fell in as well. Several caverns are now destroyed. A lot of stone in the ocean today, but it will erode soon enough.

He makes coffee for a change. It's something that he usually avoids. Unusual, yes, but it seems he's changing things up today.

Y/N: I wonder how Mugi's doing? She's probably well.

He feels several light buzzes in his pocket.

Y/N: Someones trying to call me? Why this early? *He grabs his phone and answers* "Hello?"

Elf-sensei: "Good morning, Y/N-kun!"

Y/N: "Ah, good morning to you as well, sensei."

Elf-sensei: "I called to ask you if you wanted to go to breakfast with me?"

Y/N: "Sure, I'll be over soon." I guess I should get dressed then. *He leaves the call*

He uses [D4C) to get dressed quickly, and walks out the door. Though not before writing a note saying where he was going. Once he's at Yamada's house, he knocks on the door.

Y/N: "Sensei! I'm here."

Elf-sensei: "I'll be a minute!"

Y/N: Seems I got here too soon. I don't mind waiting, though.

He watches a purple cat on his phone. After three minutes the door opens, and Yamada Elf steps out.

Elf-sensei: "I wasn't expecting you to get done so quickly. So next time, please wait five minutes before coming here."

Y/N: "Hai. I get what you mean."

Elf-sensei: "Now then, I ask that you drop the 'sensei' while we're out. I-In fact." This is it, my big step. I'll trump Eromanga if this goes off well. Though I won't deny if it doesn't, then it will make things awkward between us. "Please come inside for a moment, I think I left something."

Y/N: "Always the forgetful one, sensei."

They walk back inside. It still looks like the big place it usually is. Something most couldn't afford. Though I do wonder if the fact that it's 'haunted' lowered the cost.

Y/N: Man, that spiral staircase looks amazing every time I see it.

He's asked to go to her room and wait, to which Y/N complies, and even lays down on the bed.

Y/N: "It's been a little bit since I've been here again..." I don't think anything's changed either.

Elf: *She blushes light pink* "You know when my father proposed to my mother the first time, it didn't go well."

She stands in front of the door.

Y/N: "Hm? Why tell me this?" It doesn't always work the first time. Or rather, that's what mom said.

Elf: "In the future, when you meet my brother, he's going to tell you something weird."

Y/N: "What would he tell me? There are plenty of strange things one could say." My brother says weird things sometimes, so I can say it's not out of the ordinary. 

He sits up.

Elf: *She gets a bit closer to Y/N* "H-He'd ask you to marry me. Here's why. I-I'll only say this once. So, listen up now. You're a candidate to be my husband!" He isn't trying to doge this, so I think it's going somewhat well.

Y/N: *He stands up* Wait what? So was I right? Was that day more proof that I was being stubborn? *He blushes* "E-Excuse me?"

Elf: "I guess I'll just get it out of the way. It's is probably what you think it means."

Y/N: *His blush grows deeper* "W-What? D-Does this mean, T-T-That you're, you know? N-No! No way, right?"

Elf: *She stands up* "Th-That's not it! I'm not, but you are going to propose to me! I-If you do, and only you do, I'll consider it in a positive light. Because you will fall in love with me. I-In the near future, you will love me the most, and not anyone else."

Y/N: After all this time we've known each other, I guess this isn't that unexpected. Honestly, it's kind of welcomed... Though I can't help but know the similarities between her and Sagiri's confession. "Um..."

Elf: *She points at him* "Y/N-kun, I'll allow you to know my true name. I want you, and only you to call me it. It's Emily. When you propose to me, call me by that name with no honorifics." *She walks up to him* "I'll say this, right now." *She holds his face* "I love you, and I've always have. I've started loving you ever since we meet. But I can't take standing idle anymore." Eromanga has a lead, and I need to close the gap. This is the best way to do so. 

Y/N: So, she was hinting at something all along. "I'll be honest, I was picking up on something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I'll admit, I don't think I feel the same way." This makes me have to think, does Sagiri know about her feelings towards me? I may be the only dense one.

Elf: *She looks down, distressed* "A-Ah, I see." This was a risk I was willing to take. I can't be upset.

Y/N: "I didn't finish. But that doesn't mean I can't feel the same. I don't dislike you and were best friends. So the jump won't be that massive." I don't know how Sagiri would feel, but I think this is the better thing to do.

Elf: "I know what you and Sagiri did. She told me. I may not be your first, but I don't care. Please... Kiss me." *She leans in*

Y/N: I don't mind. So I guess this means I have to choose? Who knows. *He also leans in* 

They give one another a reassuring kiss on the lips. But that now raises a few questions. I'll let you simmer in thought.

Emily/Y/N: "Chu."

They look at each other with a light blush and allow each other to simmer in the moment. They speak after moments have passed.

Emily-chan: "S-So, how about we go on our date now?"

Y/N: "A-Ah, h-hai. But first I need to tell Sagiri."

Emily-chan: "I'll be waiting at the gate then."

They walk downstairs and go to Y/N's house. Once there, Y/N goes to his room.

Y/N: "Sagiri, are you up?" I should probably check for rhinoceros beetle outside later this week.

Sagiri: "I've been up for about ten minutes. I thought you went to have breakfast with Yamada Elf? Or did you already do that?"

Y/N: "No, we had a change of plans. We're going into the city for the day."

Sagiri: Did she tell him? That has to be the reason. "Did she tell you? Did tell you how she truly feels?"

Y/N: I can't nor will I lie to her. "She did."

Sagiri: "I see. We aren't dating, so I have no problems with it if you were wondering. I said one day I'd have your affection forever. It may not be now, or not for anytime soon. But one day it will happen." *She smiles* "So go ahead. I'm perfectly fine with it." I have nothing to worry about. This either will help my case, or it won't. I've expected it for some time already.

Y/N: "I really just came to tell you where I was going. I'll be home later. goodbye." When I get home, I want to teach her Desolation Row on guitar. It's a good song and I think it'd be a cool experience to teach her how to play an instrument. 

Sagiri: "Thanks for telling me. Bye for now, Onii-chan!" He'll be back soon enough.

He tells Masamune before he leaves, then goes back outside.

Y/N: "Where did you have in mind today?"

Emily-chan: "I was just going to see where Tokyo led us today. A date with no real structure. We'll just go anywhere life commands us."

Y/N: "I have no problems with that." I wonder if find any fig tart in the city?

Emily gets them an uber to drive them to the train station, where they bought a ticket and get on. 

Emily-chan: "Is there any place that you wanted to go in particular today?"

Y/N: "Not really. I was just going to go with what you wanted."

Emily-chan: "Well, I have some ideas at the very least."

Passerby: "Excuse me, do you know when the next station is?"

Y/N: "It's going to be about fifteen minutes before we get there."

Passerby: "Will it be on the left or right?"

Y/N: "The left."

Passerby: "Thanks." *He continues walking*

Emily-chan: "So I was thinking about heading to the arcade."

Y/N: "Hm? That's sorta unexpected."

Emily-chan: "How so?"

Y/N: "Well you usually just play on your home consoles, so I didn't think you'd want to go to an arcade for a date."

Emily-chan: "You're not wrong." Hmm. "Man, picking places for a date is difficult."

Y/N: "Oh well, we can stroll around for a bit."

Emily-chan: "Did you check your star sign on the news?"

Y/N: "I don't remember what my horoscope said."

Emily-chan: "Mine said today was overwhelming luck. Or rather, to be more accurate, Gemini and Sagittarius will have high chances of success today."

Y/N: "I don't really keep up with horoscopes, but good to know yours is well."

Emily-chan: "Are you superstitious?"

Y/N: "I do believe I am, but I just don't care for the rocks in the sky say." Damage control time. *He cups her cheeks* "I care more for what you say."

Emily-chan: *She takes her head out of his hands and blushes deep red* In public?! "Ehhhh?! Baka! Stupid! Dummy! Don't try and embarrass me in public!" *She hits his repeatedly*

Y/N: *He grabs her arms* "We're still in public."

Person 1: "Isn't that Yamada Elf?"

Person 1's friend: "it certainly looks like her. Could it be?"

Person 1: "She did tweet some time ago she was on a date. Could this be her boyfriend that she's been hiding?"

Person 2: "It totally is!" I'll have it in my headcanon either way.

Conductor: "Attention all passengers, this is our next stop. Please leave one at a time. Tokyo should be in the next two stops, and we'll be there in an hour."

Some passengers get off.

Person 1: "I'm going to ask, the least I can get is an autograph."

She approaches Y/N and Elf.

Person 1: "Excuse me, could you be Yamada Elf?"

Emily-chan: *She smiles bright with her previous blush gone in an instant* "I am! Do you happen to be a fan? Of course you are! fufufu!"

Person 1: "I am. Is he your boyfriend?"

Emily-chan: *She latches onto his arm* "He is!"

Person 1: Internal screaming starts. "OH MY GOODNESS! Are you going to announce it on Twitter?"

Emily: "How about I do it right now?"

Y/N: "Right now?"

Emily-chan: "Yup!" 

She takes a quick photo.

Person 1: "Woah! That was fast."

Emily-chan: "You're welcome. AH, almost forgot. Did you need me to sign anything?"

Person 1: "Ah, right! Can you sign my phone case?"

Emily-chan: "I don't see why not."

She signs it and waves her goodbye. 

Y/N: "You seem pretty popular, sensei."

Emily-chan: Smart to know not to use my real name right now. "I've always been. It's been like this for a long time now." *She holds his hand* "I'll be taking this for the remainder of our trip."

Y/N: "Humuhumu." Nice. "Smooth."

Emily-chan: "Now." *She pats her thighs* "Why not take a nap on my pillows?"

Y/N: Were on a date, so I should be allowed to indulge. "I'll take you up on that offer."

He lays his head on her thighs and holds her left hand.

Y/N: "This is nice. It's the cushions in your house."

Emily-chan: "Please enjoy my thighs as much as you want."

Y/N: "I thought of another place we could visit."

Emily-chan: "Where did you have in mind?"

Y/N: "How about a tea house?"

Emily-chan: "I've been there once before. Sorry to say, but I don't like them."

Y/N: "Too boring for you?"

Emily-chan: "If I wanted to drink tea, I'd drink it with you at home."

Y/N: "Are you looking for something more exciting than?"

Emily-chan: "Oh, being daring are we?"

Y/N: "How about checking out a love hotel?" 

Emily-chan: I won't back down. I'm not giving him the reaction he wants. "Sure, why not?"

Y/N: "Great! There are many in Tokyo. So we just need to find the one that stands out the most. It's also cheaper than a room in a normal Tokyo hotel. So we save money this way."

Emily-chan: "W-Wait?! You were being serious?"

Y/N: "I'm being serious. We can put our stuff in our room, and walk around Tokyo. We can return to the room anytime we need something, or when we're done with our date we know where everything is."

Emily-chan: "I mean... No wait, that's actually not a bad idea." I've done it before, but still.

Y/N: "Zehahaha. I thought you'd go along with it."

Emily-chan: "We now know where to head first, but that will take only thirty minutes max."

Y/N: "As my Grandfather's brother said, 'One step at a time young one'. So we'll just act upon whatever we feel like."

Emily-chan: "Sounds good."

They sit/lay there until they hear the conductor say it's their stop.

Y/N: "That's our place." *He stands up*

Emily-chan: "Right!"

They walk out of the station and start walking aimlessly. Along the way out, Y/N sees a rhinoceros beetle in a glaze lily.

Emily-chan: "I think first we should get some breakfast. That was the original plan after all."

Y/N: "Oh, I almost forgot about that. Huger was an afterthought."

Emily-chan: "What do you have in mind?"

Y/N: "I've never really been here, so I was thinking you should lead." I'm usually here for business and that's it. So I'm basically a noob who can only lead you to an office.

Emily-chan: "I do know a few places. Well then, let's get going."

She brings him over to a place called A Happy Pancake.

Emily-chan: "I know the owner here, so I can come in without a reservation."

They enter and walk to the server.

Waitress: "Hm? Hello, do you have a reservation?" Where are their parents? I'm not against serving mature teens, but still.

Emily-chan: "I should be on the celebrity list, under Yamada Elf."

Waitress: A celebrity? 

She flips through the list. When she lands on the famous people list, Yamada Elf is on the list. Along with other much bigger names as well. including Daisuke Ono, Yūki Kaji, and others.

Waitress: "So your Yamada Elf?"

Emily-chan: "You can check my Twitter if you don't believe me. In fact." *She opens the app on her phone and shows her*

Waitress: "Oh. I see. Who is this person beside you?" 

Emily-chan: *She hugs onto his arm* "He's my boyfriend."

Waitress: "Sorry if it sounded like I was prowling, anyway." *She grabs two menus* "I'll show you to your table."

She leads them to a table near the windows. 

Waitress: "I'll be back in soon enough." *She walks away*

Emily-chan: "This is what being a famous figure gets you."

Y/N: "Guess it pays to be well known."

Emily-chan: "How bout you? Do you not reveal your identity?"

Y/N: "No, not really. I like my privacy, so I always use my pen name."

Emily-chan: "Not everyone's built for the famed life. But you will be soon enough. Once you marry me, we'll both be celebrities. It'll also get a lot of press, so be prepared."

Y/N: "Sorry, but I don't think that type of thing will happen."

Emily-chan: "Hmm. Nope. I'll make it a big deal. You're too big of a deal for me for the media to brush you off."

Y/N: *He chuckles* "Come on, let's just order something. We'll tackle that when we get to it."

Emily-chan: "Just as long as you know." Mmm, yes, food.

When the waiter comes back, they order and start tucking into their meal.

Y/N: "Hey, this is pretty good."

Emily-chan: "The mini pancakes here are super yummy! And the omelets are the best!"

Y/N: *He takes a bite* "I agree." *He puts down his fork* "Is there an art museum near here? Because I heard the Via Dolorosa was making its round in Japan."

Emily-chan: "I saw the same thing on the news, sorry to say but, It's already been to Tokyo."

Y/N: "Pain Peko. Oh well, there goes my idea. Good thing we're still way into the morning."

Emily-chan: "Speaking of which, should we check into the h-hotel?"

Y/N: "Probably." I've already finished, so no problems here.

They pay for their food and leave.  It takes about a minute before they get back to talking.

Emily-chan: "Did you have a specific one in mind?"

Y/N: "Not really, just the first one that looks normal." Besides the Love Hotel sign.

Emily-chan: "Oh, funny enough, I know where one is."

Y/N: "Can I question?"

Emily-chan: "So it was one of my first signings, and I was looking for a cheaper hotel. That's when I found a very nice-looking love hotel for half the price."

Y/N: "Pretty convenient."

Emily-chan: "I wouldn't exactly call it convenient, but it was helpful." The sign made it inconvenient. 

Y/N: *He looks down to see a beetle scurrying on the ground* "Is it rhinoceros beetle season? I've seen them a lot today?"

Emily-chan: "I believe this week is their real spring uptime."

Y/N: "Like a cicada, right?"

Emily-chan: "I suppose so."

They end the conversation their, and head for the hotel. They in with only minimal worries, though there was still a lingering concern about whether or not they would be allowed in. But they still went in with curious gazes.

Y/N: "Hello, we would like to check-in."

Desk Worker: "Alright then-" *She looks down a little* "How old are you both?" These are just children, right?

Y/N: "We're both fourteen." Good lass she is, questioning us with concern. 

Desk Worker: "A-Aren't you both a little too young for a Love Hotel?" I know it's legal in some places, but I'd like to think of the higher standards from here to the country. Somethings telling me that their parents aren't here as well.

Y/N: "Don't worry! We're only here because we want to see what it's like inside! We have no desire to do 'adult' things. We just want a cheaper but comfy room."

Emily-chan: "W-We promise not to do anything bad in the rooms."

Desk Worker: How do they know about those things... "Normally I'd say that's an unnormal thing, but this has to be one of the only times I'm thankful for that."

Y/N: "Also, I heard these are cheaper than commercial hotels, so it's convenient."

Desk Worker: "Right then." *She picks a key* "As long as you can pay, I guess I'll be fine with it." They know the value of saving, so they're more mature than some random kids trying to get in.

They pay for the room and are given two rooms keys. They thank the person at the desk and go to their room.

Emily-chan: "Can't lie, the prices here are just a no-brainer."

Y/N: "It's inexpensive for a room in Tokyo."

Emily-chan: "Rock bottom even."

They open the door to their room and are surprised at the sight. They close the door behind them before they say anything.

Emily-chan: "Woah! A pool indoors?"

Y/N: "That's pretty cool." Good thing it's surrounded by tile. Though I do love the feel of this carpet.

Emily-chan: "We probably shouldn't look in any drawers."

Y/N: "Agreed. I'm putting my bag here."

Emily-chan: "Okay. I'm putting mine near the pool."

They set down their bags, and go back into town.

Emily-chan: "I hope we find something cool here."

Y/N: "I know we will, but what?"

Man: "Excuse me you two, want to bet on platinum?"

Y/N: "Hm?"

Man: "Well you see, my grandparents taught me the art of games and gambling. I learned the art of betting on jade. Of course, I wanted to do something different. So I decided to do platinum instead. Do you wish to play, your first tries free?"

Y/N: "Sure, I'll play."

Man: "Here are the rules. There are two platinum ore worth only a bit more than dirt, but one is pure ore and is worth more than gold. Each try I will reset the ores."

Y/N: "Alright then."

The man places three ores on the table at the same time and mixes them. behind him, a red and blue stand appears behind him.

Man: *His eyes shine* "Alright, take your pick." *He thinks for a second before speaking* "My stand, I am a Rock, will allow all the rocks to look the same. I know you can't see it, but it's behind me."

Y/N: A stand user? Of course, there had to be more. "Thanks for the explanation, then."

He looks at the rocks before picking one up.

Man: "Sorry to say, but that's no good."

Y/N: Damn it. "Guess my luck wasn't good enough."

Man: "It happens. Nice playing with you. You can go again, but it'll cost you. Five hundred yen is my price."

Y/N: "Oi, sensei, you wanna try?"

Emily-chan: "Hm? No thanks. I've never won betting on jade."

Y/N: "Right then, I thank you for your game." *He gives him back the rock* "We're going to be doing a lot of walking today, so you can have this back."

Man: "Are you planning to the science exhibition? They're talking about black holes and stuff. They're even showing a visualization of what a singularity point looks like."

Y/N: "Oh. I didn't know that, we may stop by. I love space, so that fascinates me quite the bit."

They say one last goodbye and head off. They sit down on a bench eating ice cream for the seven-eleven nearby. They treated themselves after a loss. 

Emily-chan: "I wasn't expecting you to win if I'm being honest."

Y/N: "Me neither. My lucks great, but that guy had something that negates most everything."

Emily-chan: "What a strange guy he was. He said he had a stand as well. Does that mean you aren't the only one?"

Y/N: "I mean, it's really all magic."

Emily-chan: "Magic? So you believe in the tales as well?"

Y/N: "I mean, I have one, so it has to be true."

Emily-chan: "There are some people who have forgotten them. Magic has existed for a long time now. I don't get how people can just ignore and forget."

Y/N: "That's just how life goes. People choose to forget when they think it's childish. They call it growing up."

Emily-chan: *She finishes off her ice cream* "You can't change people's minds. Shall we get going?"

Y/N: "It's about time." *He stands up* "Do you think Gitto will be featured in the upcoming Tokyo Gala?"

Emily-chan: "I don't think so." *She stands up as well* "But there's a small chance they'll feature at least one piece."

Y/N: "Sadness. I have an idea!" *He grabs her by that hand*

Emily-chan "Lead away."

He leads her to a rather small-looking building, at least on the outside.

Y/N: "Ferry! Ferry! Are you here?"

Ferrrylady: "Hm? Oh, it's you. Do you have business with us today? Sorry to say, but he's out today."

Y/N: "Wait, really?"

Ferrylady: "Sorry to have to be the one to tell you."

Y/N: "When will he return?"

Ferrylady: "In a week. His business there seems to be pretty important." *She looks to his side* "Oh, Y/N-san, who is this?"

Emily-chan: "I'm his girlfriend."

Ferrylady: "I presume not by choice?" He'd never go for the flashy ones.

Y/N: "She's my good friend."

Emily-chan: "Couldn't you have at least pretended?"

Y/N: Not in front of her I wouldn't. "Nope."

Emily-chan: "One day, I will be."

Ferrylady: "Keep up the good fight. I'll make sure to contact you, Y/N-san, when he returns."

Y/N: "Please do."

They say their goodbyes and go to the shopping district.

Emily-chan: "Who was that if you don't mind me asking? I don't remember from last time."

Y/N: "A good family friend of mine. I've known her since I was a baby. But I was looking for someone else at the moment. But it looks like he had business."

Emily-chan: "That's too bad then. What did you want to do here?"

Y/N: "Look around. There's bound to be something you may want here."

Emily-chan: "Well I did want to go shopping." But I was going clothes shopping. "B-But I wanted to go clothes shopping, and I don't think you'll be interested."

Y/N: "I don't mind going, as long as it's where you want to go."

Emily-chan: "Well then, I'll have you judge my outfits. Fair warning, if I like it and you don't, I'm still going to get it."

Y/N: "Fair enough. If you think you look good in it, then ignore what others may negatively say."

Emily-chan: "Right then..." *She grabs his hand* "This time I'll be leading the way!"

She takes him to many stores, at least two for each article of clothing. She even tried to embarrass him at the lingerie store, but he had a stone resolve. That interaction went like this.

Emily-chan: He's been kind assisting me at all these stores. But today I'm being bold, so I'll turn up the heat. 

She grabs a pair that's yellow and orange and looks to incorporate summer into its design.

Emily-chan: "Summer may not be in a bit, but it's nice to have a pair when it comes around."

Y/N: I wonder what her style is? Sagiri's style goes with if she's modeling or not. Should I stand so close to the dressing room? She told me to stand here, but I don't know what for. Like most men, I don't know what to do in an underwear store.

She tugs at his hand.

Emily-chan: "U-Um... I need your help to see if this fits me."

Y/N: "Eh?"

She pulls him into the booth. 

Emily-chan: "W-What do you think, Y/N-kun?"

Y/N: "Hmm. I like it, the orange and yellow it reminds me of the summer sun. Honestly, you could probably get away with a yellow and white pair. It would sorta make you look like an angel."

Emily-chan: *She starts growing a deep red blush* "eh? EHH?! MOEEEEEEEE! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!" *She flusteredly hits him repeatedly* "You're supposed to be the embarrassed one! You're seeing me in lingerie, so you're supposed to be a stuttering mess!"

Y/N: "Sagiri models in underwear at times, so I've already done that. I've gotten used to it by now. Yours aren't nearly lewd enough for me to react that way."

Emily-chan: "Well then..." *She inhales and tugs at a little at her bra* "Wait if, I just took it-"

Y/N: *He turns the other way* "I'm not giving you the satisfaction of such a reaction."

Emily-chan: "Geez. Can you act flustered?" Oh well. I shouldn't take things too far. I have enough pride that I wouldn't go that low for a throwaway event. "Alright, alright. You win."

Y/N: "

She puts the items she wants to wear in a bag and purchases them. When they're done there, they went back to the hotel to drop off their stuff. It's now an hour past high noon. They're looking for a good place for lunch.

Emily-chan: "Why don't you pick? I chose breakfast, so you can have lunch."

Y/N: "I know that Wanmin Restaurant was a good place for all kinds of eats. They have a wide array and some good flavors. I heard the head chef was even here this week. I was actually going to go here with Sagiri sometime this week."

He leads her to a fancy establishment with lines as long as three blocks.

Emily-chan: "I wanted to eat my lunch before night, you know?"

Y/N: "Don't worry, there's a line for special guests."

He points to the other line with two people in it.

Emily-chan: "Oh? Is this a place where you have celebrity charm?"

Y/N: "I'm friends with the owner and his daughter, but I would say kind of. My connections are more to blame."

They wait about six minutes before they are let in. Inside there's gold and jade green along with potted hydrangea in sky blues vases. 

Server: "Welcome, who may you be to enter this line. You do know this is reserved for VIP guests or affiliated companies, right?"

Y/N: "Check the list for F/N L/N, you should find it under Ferrylady. If not, then it was moved and I have the other name."

The server flips through her booklet of names and finds him along with others under the same company name.

Server: "Ah, found you. You're, Y/N? You're with them, right? If so, I'll have to ask for proper ID."

Y/N: "No problems boss." He'd be so laughing right now. Some of his mannerisms seemed to have seeped into me. *He hands her his ID*

Server: *She accepts and checks it* So it really is him. Though now I wonder if Ferrylady is to join along with the others. I guess it's just him today. "Right then, I'll be trusting they'd want you to be seated at the head chef's special table?" *She hands him his ID back*

Y/N: "Only the best for our meals."

Server: "Of course. Please, follow me." *She grabs two black and gold menus*

Emily-chan: I wonder who he's affiliated with to have a spot in a seat that sounds like it'd cost a year's rent. Also, what's up with the two different menus? Is there any difference other than looks?

The menu she picked from was gold, red and black, but the other ones next to those are plain vanilla and beige. She ignores the thought and follows Y/N. After a minute for navigation, they are seated.

Girl: "Hm?" *She turns to see who's entered* "OH! Y/N-kun, how are you? It's been a good while since your last visit. I was starting to ask myself when you'd come again. Actually, now that I remember correctly. He told me that you'd probably be here after you found out he's going the trip."

Y/N: "Sorry for the lack of visits, works got me backed up. You know that best as well, I trust. And yes, that's something he would say for sure. Today I bring my date with me to try this place out."

Girl: "Impressive! I didn't think you'd date someone of such high stature. I always thought someone like your sister was more your type. More shy and reserved. No offense, Elf Yamada-san."

Emily-chan: "None taken, But I've heard that twice today. So go ahead and tell me, what's his perfect type."

Girl: "We-"

Y/N: "No, none of that right now. I came to enjoy food and good company. Not be teased endlessly."

Girl: *She giggles* "Aw, well okay then. Let me introduce myself. Hi, my names Xiangling. I'm a chef who travels all across the world looking to make exotic dishes."

Emily-chan: "Oh! I've heard of you before. You were on the news last week for trying to get Komodo dragons, no?"

Xiangling: "I would've gotten them too! I was so close. It was disappointing to go back without them. No need to introduce yourself if you don't want to, I know who you are Yamada Elf-san."

Emily-chan: "You can call me Yamada-sensei. Elf-sensei is preserved for someone."

Xiangling: "Alright then, Yamada-sensei. Now pick from the menu what you please, I'm here to serve the best dishes I can."

Y/N: "Believe me, Elf-sensei, they are the best."

They order some Almond Tofu, an unnamed turkey dish, and another unnamed boar dish. Xiangling even joins them and makes herself something to eat. She does at least make sure to close off that area for others, so there so no confusion amongst commoners. 

Xiangling: "So that's how I was temporarily able to control fire."

Emily-chan: "Amazing! So does that mean you also believe in magic?"

Xiangling: "I do. My father taught me all about the ancient magic and curses from back then. Though I do think it's waned in this modern era."

Y/N: "I'd be strange you know? A world without magic and fantasy."

Xiangling: "I certainly think so."

Emily-chan: The food was very good. "My compliments to the chef. It was quite fine dining."

Xiangling: "Thanks! I do hope that you do stop by again sooner, Y/N-kun."

Y/N: "I'll come next time with him."

Xiangling: "I hope so. Till next time!"

Y/N teleports them back into the shopping district.

Emily-chan: "Do you still wish to continue our date?"

Y/N: "Of course! It's not even night yet. I did want to do something before the day ended."

He looks to his left and sees a peculiar sight. Gosh, A white rhinoceros beetle is standing there.

Y/N: I didn't think they came in this color. Oh man, I wanted to see what the singularity point looks at the showing, but I don't think Emily-chan would like that. So I guess I'll show her something even rarer than a science show. "I want to show you around the Golden House."

Emily-chan: "The Golden House? I didn't think anyone was allowed in there?"

Y/N: "I know a few, so I'm an expectation."

Emily-chan: "But why to the Golden House?" It's certainly a place not many have seen before. It's one of the oldest shrines left to date. Though I would've expected it to be left to the historians. Doesn't it feel weird, it was left behind by an unknown and secret emperor. He ruled during the forgotten period. It was thought that his court was made of warlocks, which is how he came to power. 

Y/N: "Because it's one of the most beautiful shrines in history. And I think it would make for a great date spot."

Emily-chan: "I've always wondered how much work needs to go to keeping it up."

Y/N: "I've worked on it before, and I know it's not easy work. It takes everyone there to clean it for the day."

Emily: "How many work there?"

Y/N: "Depending on the day, about fifty people." One hundred on holiday.

Emily-chan: So many! "Isn't the place not even open to visitors?"

Y/N: "On some weekends and holidays, the shrine is. But the vault is never opened to unregistered guests. There are armed guards at the entrance. They are told to shoot if the person approaching looks menacing."

Emily-chan: "With security that tight, I'm sure no one wants to cross them."

Y/N: "Anyone would be fearful of the training they've been through. Not anyone can stand guard it takes five years of training to be considered for proper training. It takes two years of proper training to be hired."

Emily-chan: "What so important that it needs them to go through all that?"

Y/N: "I've seen inside before, but I cannot say what's in there. I've sworn an oath that I wouldn't, and would kill myself before I say anything."

Emily-chan: Just who does Y/N-kun who at fourteen to make such a promise? He's more than likely joking, but that's kind of dark humor. Oh well, everyone has secrets you know? "Right, right. Now come on, show me the shrine." Too bad I didn't bring my yukata.

Y/N: "Right! In all honesty, I want to come back here when the Spring Lantern Festival happens. It would be a nice stop. At least, in my opinion. So you'll have to tell me when we're done with the tour and tell me if you think it'd be a good idea."

Emily-chan: "Hai!"

They walk to the entrance and are meet with two guards.

Guard 1: "Halt. Visitors are not to be allowed until the festival this Sunday."

Guard 2: "State your business if you have any regarding the Golden House. Otherwise, we will ask you to leave. Failure to leave the area will result in us escorting you out."

Guard 1: "This is private property, and will be treated as such. From the orders of her majesty, we are allowed to shoot you if we feel your presence is a threat to us or the Golden Houses' safety."

Y/N: "F/N L/N of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor and Fatui the twelfth member of the Fatui Harbingers."

Guard 2: "A-AH? N-No way! We've been informed of your visits, but we didn't think we'd ever get to see you in person!"

Guard 1: "To think we get to meet you here today, The Imagineer of-"

Y/N: "No need for formalities. Just let us in, and we'll be fine." 

Guard 2: "Will you be going into the vault?"

Y/N: "Maybe. It depends on what I think would be best."

Guard 1: "We are sorry for all the questions, her majesty wants to make sure this week goes off perfectly. Diplomatic matters lay on the back of this festival bringing in perfect press. So he told us and all guards alike to keep tighter guard than ever."

Y/N: "Of course, and I get what you're saying. No one wants to disappoint her majesty. We will be going now."

Guard 2 and Guard 1: "Right!"

They allow them to passage then go back to standing.

Y/N: "As you know, this shrine was made during the forgotten century. That's common school taught knowledge. What they don't teach you is that it was made from gold leaf and silver trees. It took five years for them to make it, with three years alone is gathering everything. For two years he gathered his high court of magic users to make it."

Emily-chan: "Then how has it stood the test of time so well?"

Y/N: "More than likely magic or slow replacing. That's honestly a good question. Even I don't know the answer myself."

Emily-chan: "To be expected. I wouldn't have asked about its construction without it being brought up."

Y/N: "True that is. Anyhow."

He shows her to the center point. It's open and has many weeping willow trees. In the very center is a single weeping willow that has yellow leaves. There are four opens wings that show corridors that look the same on the outside. There are five statues with one being in each corner and one in the center on the willow tree.

Emily-chan: "What statue do people usually pray to the most?"

Y/N: "The one on the upper right is the most prayed to. The upper left being the least."

Emily-chan: "Any reason for that?"

Y/N: "The right is seen as, being whole and complete. The left is seen as complete emptiness. Usually, those with the worst fortune pray to the upper left. The bottom is seen as an incomplete feeling, while the top is complete instinct. There's a big difference to most."

Emily-chan: "And the middle?"

Y/N: "Almost no one prays to the middle. See how it sits on a branch with such carefree intent. Falling is a real possibility if weight were to shift one day. Though it remains there with a smile on its face and feet dangling and has for decades. It is for those who have completed life or wish for a peaceful afterlife. Even the elderly who would seem to prefer this still go for top right."

Emily-chan: "Could it be that... Maybe they fear death?"

Y/N: "I think everyone is. No one really prepares for such, so they don't accept it. So it's always been seen as the statue to not be associated with."

Emily-chan: "Fair enough if I'm being honest."

Y/N: Most would be lying to say that they weren't. "That said, the many chambers are really the best display imaginable."

Emily-chan: "So this isn't even the main sight, but is the favorite among visitors, right?"

Y/N: "Yea, that's it! It's something that drives tourists here, but natives around this area know of the much better sights. Follow me, and we will go to the north chamber.

They go past the center tree and straight into the first hallway in the northeastern wing. He shows her the many paintings of the rich history. It goes well until they head to the west chamber. There they see a man in a purple robe with a golden cross in its center.

Y/N: Hm? Is someone walking towards us? I don't think anyone but staff should be here.

He looks to his side and sees the one approaching him. He looks like a foreigner, at least, no one who would live in Japan. Though he's seen natives who don't look that part, but something from this man scream that he wasn't from around here.

Y/N: "Excuse me, but who may you be? You know the shrine isn't open right now. If you work here, then you know her majesty doesn't take light to where your heading without proper permission."

Man: "Ah, sorry to intrude. My names are several and are whatever God tells me it is. You may call me Father. For I am a man who wishes to bring God's children one step closer to heaven." A worker? Looks more like a visitor. I didn't think anyone would be walking around here. (White Snake) got me out of the guards, and I wasn't expecting to cross paths with any more workers from this point on.

Y/N: "Your Japanese is good for a foreigner. But that still doesn't answer what you're doing here. You should know what happens when you disobey her majesty. The guards shouldn't have even let you in the first place, so you're on peaking suspicion now."

Father: "I could ask you the same thing. This place is closed to the masses, no? So for the same reason, you should not be here as well. I must also ask how you've managed to get past the guards. As they were dual and armed." I don't need to do anything unnecessary. I just need to find the vault. There's a second person as well, so this could get messy. Good thing I looked this place up before coming here.

Y/N: "I happen to work here, and have an ID. Also, I'm a bigger associate with the Golden House. How about you? Do you have any Identification that Golden House could confirm? Any worker or person on importance would." Any tourist would know that. I wonder how far this guy will go?

Father: "I need no excuse to bring God into any house I wish, no? Besides, I heard they opened from time to time. And I'm pretty sure this weekend is one of those days. For the festival, am I wrong?"

Y/N: "That is true, practice your religion where ever you wish, but not here. This property is not opened to anyone who is not considered staff. As you also said, there are set days this place is opened. This Sunday they are opening the gates to guests." It's the weekday, sounds like he was looking for excuses.

Father: I don't wish to harm this child, for he is doing his job. I'll just play along and come back Sunday. "I see. Then I am sorry to have intruded on a bad day. For that is my mistake to come at a wrong time. I will return when I'm allowed to enter. Once again, I am truly sorry for my actions and will repent for my actions."

Y/N: "Sorry but, you can't leave just yet. You still haven't answered what and how you got here. That's an important detail you conveniently left out. So please, humor us for our reason. You have to be of big importance to get past them."

Father: He's smart, too smart. I'd say he matches me in wit. Too bad for him I looked up everything about the Golden house, and its associates. I know of the problems of the Fatui. My final trump card is my last surprise and will make me untouchable. "Sorry if you didn't know... I honestly expect you to know...." Please let this work. "But they didn't think you'd stop by today, so you weren't told. I'm an American diplomat who has been sent to check out the shrine before the time comes. I will be here on the day of the festival as well. I have official permission from her majesty."

Y/N: Could this be true? If so, then he has a proper document. "Ah, I see. Sorry for the problems then, but there is one last thing. Were you issued an ID? If not then do you know the right phrase to enter?"

Father: "I wasn't issued an ID, but was told the phrase. I was told to say that I'm a foreign diplomat from America number seven six nineteen sixty."

Y/N: That doesn't sound right. But he's come this far just to see the shrine, so why not let him pass? Though I will keep my eye on him. "I'll be honest, you're smarter than most. That's a compliment. So here's the deal, I'll just let you stay here. I know your excuses are fake like Scaramouche when undercover. But if you cause trouble, don't expect to be allowed to leave without the guards dragging your corpse out. Okay?"

Father: So he is just the same. I wonder if he too gravitates to God? I feel as if I was meant to meet him. God goes after the warriors he deems powerful after all. "I thank you, but I do not want to cause trouble. I will take my leave as to not disturb anything. Thanks for letting me get an early peek. I'll be here for the festival as an abiding patron. Thank you, my child, for the mercy you have bestowed upon me. I will not forget your kind actions here today. May God bless you."

He walks back and is left out of sight.

Y/N: I don't trust him, but I don't want to cause a ruckus and break something. I'll just wait then. "Sorry about that, seems he may have been confused about which days they open."

Emily-chan: "He didn't sound bad for a foreigner. He sounded quite adept. He talked a lot about God though. I wonder if that's what it's like in America?"

Y/N: "Aren't you part something else as well?"

Emily-chan: *In English* "I'm British. I mean, I'm Elf Sensei. Pretty impressive innit? Got me an impressive accent. Too bad for you, I ain't gonna keep this up for much longer. So soak it in wouldya?" *She giggles* "But in all seriousness, it's fun to mess with you at times.." 

Y/N: *He blushes and covers his face* "That... That was so damn cute. I didn't understand a thing, but it sounded adorable." I don't know why, but it just is. "Please stop, that's way too delightful, I'm going to get addicted. I beg of you, please go back to Japanese with your normal accent." Not fair, and it never was. *He clears his throat his blush all but gone* "The man did nothing too terrible, that's for certain. Now, let's continue with our tour! We still have rooms left."

Emily-chan: *She smiles and goes back to Japanese* "You totally loved it! I'll have to tease you with it from now on~ Get ready for a  new world of teasing!" *She leans forward slightly* "Try not to go too red next time, alright?" *She stands back up straight* "But I'll just live in the moment for now. Anywho, how many rooms are here?"

Y/N: "Good question. I don't actually keep count."

Emily-chan: "Boo! As my tour guide, you should be able to tell me everything about this place. Get me another tour guide!"

Y/N: "Fine fine." *He summons another version of himself using alchemy* "There."

Y/N but less cool: "I will be your new tour guide."

Emily-chan: "Eh? Lame. Doesn't he know everything you know, and maybe less?"

Y/N but lame: "Y... Yea... But please don't make me disappear! Just send me somewhere else!"

Y/N: "Sure, why not." This is what happens when you make sentient life.

He covers his clone and sends him away. 

Emily-chan: "Now..." *She hops on his back* "Be a good servant guide and gimme a piggyback ride! I'm too tired to walk~"

Y/N: "Fine, if that's what you want."

The rest of their tour was met with positive reception. Their tour ended once they reached the vault entrance.

Y/N: "This is the last room, but no one's allowed inside."

Emily-chan: "Hm? Well okay then. If that's all, then let's go back into town then!"

Y/N: "Do you still require being on my back?"

Emily-chan: "It is entirely necessary for me to remain here. I wouldn't want to trip and the fancy carpet and dust on my clothes. Now go!"

Y/N: "Right."

They go back to the entrance and into the city once more. Emily gets off his back about four minutes before they're they head to a major street. Their date lasts for another five hours before they decided to put it on end. Dinner is on their mind, and they hunger for food.

Emily-chan: "My hunger, Y/N-kun, it is insatiable. Food is needed for continued living."

Y/N: "You'll be fineee. But either way, it is about dinner time."

Emily-chan: "Well then, let's look for somewhere to go."

They hear singing in the distance. It's hard to tell if it's a guy or girl. It was even attracting some people towards where it was.

Y/N: I think I know where it's coming from. "Want to go see where that is."

Emily-chan: "Is it somewhere with yummy food?"

Y/N: "And good drinks."

Emily-chan: *She climbs onto his back* "We're off!"

Y/N: What am I going to do with her. "Hai hai." To Angel's Share, we go.

He walks over to an obscure area far to the right. The building is older looking, but it keeps its feeling. Like a tavern from an older age. 

Y/N: "Barbatos, my friend. How've you been?"

Barbatos: "Hm?" *He turns around* "AH! Y/N-san! I've been well, how about you? You don't usually come here at night." *She looks at his back* "WHo's the person?"

Y/N: "This is my date, Emily-chan..."

Emily-chan: *She lifts her head as little as needed* "Hey."

Barbatos: "I-Is she okay? You didn't go and find another dead person, did you?"

Y/N: "Zombies are only partially dead. No, she's just hungry. Is Diluc or Cayde-6 here tonight?"

Barbatos: "They're both here, and that old guy you always talk to. Hey, I don't mind seeing a loyal customer though. I know Diluc likes that guy. I don't care much for the young folks either."

Y/N: "I could see why. Right then, I'll see you later. Unless."

Barbatos: "I mean... we haven't gotten much time to talk, so I'll just take my break."

Y/N: "Haha! Nice."

They walk in and take a seat.

Y/N: "Don't you think someone else might wanna sit there?"

Barbatos: "Hmm. Maybe. But it's my seat now! SO, whatcha been doing recently?"

Emily-chan: "Food....please..."

Y/N: "We should probably get something to eat first."

Barbatos: "Not against that."

They order everything Elf wants which comes out to a third of the menu. Y/N just gets mac and cheese while Barbatos just gets alcohol. 

Barbatos: "So..." *Chugs the entire mug* "What have you guys been up to?"

Y/N: "So basically." *He grabs a cup and turns it into a mug and chugs it* "Work. Lots and lots of work. Oh! And fixing my family's relationships."

Barbatos: "So is she your girlfriend, or best friend?"

Emily-chan: *She stops eating* "He's my husband, and he can't deny it."

Y/N: "I would deny it, but that'd probably start something."

Emily-chan: "I always win~" *She continues eating*

Barbatos: "So you have a wife, what about Masamune?"

Y/N: "My sister and I are trying to get him set up with someone."

Barbatos: "How's that going?"

Y/N: "He may or may not like someone else. We're trying to figure out who."

Barbatos: "Keep up the good fight! I know how that feels I've dealt with that scenario a number of times."

Y/N: "What did you do?"

Barbatos: "I usually help give a slight push in the right direction if I can sense mutual feelings."

Y/N: "I think that he's making excuses if I'm being honest."

Barbatos: "I've been there before..." *His nose grows quite massive to the point it knocks over his drink* "I get hit on, all the time. But most of them aren't my type. The struggles of being such a wanted person."

Y/N: "Who amazing you must be. I wouldn't know how to be so wanted."

Barbatos: "Keep learning from me," *He leans in his seat* "And you'll learn just enough."

Y/N: "Maybe, but that's beside the point."

Barbatos: "I don't know man, I don't think I can give any good advice this time around. It has to happen naturally if it's meant to happen at all."

Emily-chan: "But there are exemptions, right?"

Barbatos: "Even in enemies to lovers stories they naturally fall in love. If the universe deems it fit, such will happen."

Man: "Alright you drunkard musician, get back to work. Breaks over."

Barbatos: "Seems the boss is calling, see yea next time."

He takes one more drink before going back outside.

Y/N: "After this, are we calling it a night?"

Emily-chan: "I have one planned place for us to go. I made reservations for a special place, so allow me to lead."

Y/N: "Alright then, lead on."

Emily-chan: "It's not that far actually. About a five-minute walk."

Y/N: "Oh. Well then, lead the way."

Emily: "That's what I've been planning, so let's stall no longer."

So they make their way to a public bathhouse.

Y/N: "Hm? Any reason for here in particular."

Emily: "There is. I want to relax for the rest of our time."

Y/N: "I like where this is going."

Emily: "We can sit in the bath and reflect on today. Nothing more."

Y/N: "Sounds good. I've never been to one of these."

They get a private section to themselves and sit down. It's a hot spring. They're known for their lax mixed bath policies and extra accommodations. 

Y/N: "Man, I'm tired. After the day we've had, I'm ready to go home and rest."

Emily: "Same. But I've been meaning to ask you a question."

Y/N: March twenty-first. What type of day will it be like?

Y/N: "Sagiri! I thought of the perfect idea for a good recipe for golden apples."

Sagiri: "Onii-chan... Why do they have to be made of gold?"

Y/N: "It's unique that way."

Sagiri: "I-I guess? You're not wrong at the very least."

Y/N: I wonder what it looks like outside today? "Give me a second, I'm going to look outside real quick."

He looks outside to see stormy weather coming around. It hasn't yet reached them, but it's only going to be a long minute before it reaches.

Y/N: "Looks like rain. What's the weather report like?"

Sagiri: "Seems like storms for later today."

Y/N: "Really no good."

Sagiri: "Though, it seems like it will be reduced to rain later on."

Y/N: "Well that's a huge improvement, but still."

Narrator-san: "In the end, life is sometimes not up to us. It goes in the direction of those who exert the strongest force of will. Life is, unfair at best. When something happens that you don't like, it won't always go your way. So I'll ask you this. When the world does something you don't like and changes your life, would you give up? Is this    the end? Would it be the end for you? savor the thought in your mind, and feast upon it."

Everything starts closing in on itself. The darkness starts to consume and is overfeed. The eventual darkness reaches a point where swallowing everything leads to one thing, and that's light. Darkness without light is an abyss. Light without darkness is blinding. It's all present in one moment. Only for it to all close in on itself, and explode into a new mass. Nothing matters in these moments. A huge amount of tension has been lifted, as all choices are now pointless. There aren't any decisions to be made anymore anyways. Not like that there are any conscious beings that could change outcomes. That time's already passed. Now everything is forced to relive the cycle of life, being reborn from nothing once more. Life that shouldn't exist anymore given a chance to rise once more. Could this be worse than death, being bound to an existence that isn't originally yours? Not that they would know, for them, it's all they've ever known. Everything goes on the same as usual. No one retaining any memories from their past lives. No one knowing of past and what it used to hold. History is completely rewritten. Changes so drastic they would've seemed like a TV show, but it's reality now. One thing is for sure. What's done is done, and no one can undo it. They wouldn't even know what to undo. Maybe it's for the best, for them to no longer remember their painful past, and embrace their helpless future. This is, in a way, a metaphor for how this story lost its way. Changed by someone who didn't know what they wanted, and so they threw too many things at the wall. Too many chefs in the kitchen overcrowded everything, now no one will get fed.

A/N: This is the ending you wanted, right? I mean, you really didn't tell me how you wanted it to end. So that means you really didn't care, did you? You loved every second of it, no? You love reading each one of them go, and the descriptions kept making you want more, right? This ending satisfies you to the very end, and there's nothing you would change. And I can't blame you, a perfect ending with no mistakes. There are no do-overs in life, when an opportunity presents itself, go for it. Chances will come and go, it's up to you to make a decision. Nothing will be changed, this is the true ending. As they say, the worst part of a story, is knowing that it has to end one day. So rejoice in knowing it ends here. This is actually how it ends, this is permanent. Not everything gets a happy ending when it's left to people who don't know any better. Bittersweet and terrible to the end. Bye, all! What a terrible world it was, and what beauty eradication brings! Art is but a fleeting moment, only seen for a few seconds, and then never seen again. Thanks, thanks for everything. Yes, there's nothing I would change. In a world without magic, life is normal and pointless. That's why we surround ourselves with media that depict mystical acts. Something that'll never actually happen, but we all so want it. Too bad. Life itself is already meaningless, so why waste it by sitting around? Chaos is made when boredom is reaching peaks, and someone has just enough power to act upon it. I hope you learned your lesson, see this story no longer. I'll miss you all. -Kishimino-san.

The end.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

66.7K 1.5K 110
i wrote this as a deluded 14 year old who thought i was important. read if you will but don't let it determine your impression of my humor; i'm actua...
11.8K 198 25
It all started in their second year of junior high. (Y/N) moved to Japan from (home country). Little did she know, she was fated to meet her forever...
178K 7.6K 41
art credit: @/svcllr on twt An unappreciated new time artist as yourself finally gets one of your pieces in a museum. Your first night at the exhibit...
17K 806 20
In this story, y/n is a former high school student ready to experience her college life. She had always wanted to pass as a Gedai Student that is kno...