𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ; comma...

By lupesune

──── ❛ what you love is your fate. © lupesune 2021 ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇
❂ 000. we begin in the dark
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢 ─── 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜
❂ 001. lost cause
❂ 002. the thief
❂ 003. escape
❂ 004. curiosity
❂ 005. the encounter
❂ 006. the master
❂ 007. force bonds
❂ 008. about you
❂ 009. the mission
❂ 010. emergency
❂ 011. forgotten
❂ 012. fake out
❂ 013. the rescue
❂ 014. escape malevolence
❂ 015. the commanders
❂ 016. commander & captain
❂ 017. the rishi outpost
❂ 018. rishi attacked
❂ 019. saviour complex
❂ 020. luck
❂ 021. home
❂ 022. used to be friends
❂ 023. promises of the snow
❂ 024. orto plutonia
❂ 025. anklebiters
❂ 026. pacify
❂ 027. talk to me
❂ 028. waging war
❂ 029. the soldier
❂ 030. slow dancing
❂ 031. past facades
❂ 032. glimpse of us
❂ 033. out like a light
❂ 035. run
❂ 036. heart out
❂ 037. made your mark
❂ 038. attachment
❂ 039. sincerity is scary
❂ 040. the little things
❂ 041. siege of ryloth
❂ 042. force signals
❂ 043. child of war
❂ 044. innocent
❂ 045. visions
❂ 046. eisha's fear
❂ 047. fiolet
❂ 048. the wolfpack
❂ 049. his rain
❂ 050. the bet
❂ 051. felucia rescue
❂ 052. her sun
❂ 053. serendipity
❂ 054. the '79s experience
❂ 055. back to you
❂ 056. drunk walk home
❂ 057. wolffe's choice
❂ 058. always
❂ 059. calon
❂ 060. the supply run
❂ 061. trust me
❂ 062. control
❂ 063. stay with me
❂ 064. memory garden
❂ 065. the major
❂ 066. choices
❂ 067. the beginning of the end
❂ 068. sun & moon
❂ 069. burning sun
❂ 070. dying sun
❂ 071. i know the end
𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐢𝐢 ─── 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙣
❂ 072. what remains

❂ 034. favourite place

1.6K 115 38
By lupesune

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xxxiv. FAVOURITE PLACE

❛                    so, can we close the space
between us now? / it's the distance we don't need.

FAVOURITE PLACE //    ALL TIME LOW

EISHA STARED DEADPAN AT THE CLONE, the apologetic expression that graced his face doing little to sway her as she dismissively shook her head, "No."

"N—no? What do you mean, no?" Eyes springing wide, he stuttered.

Scoffing lightly, she declared, "I mean, no, Blaidd." Brushing her hands off, she stood tall as she eyed him, "I'm getting pretty sick of all this. Aren't you?"

Wolffe merely sighed. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he promptly dropped his hand exasperatedly, "Look—"

"No, you listen to me a minute." Approaching him, her anger rose as she kicked one of the dismantled bombs, "I know you think that you're looking out for me, but you can't pull stunts like you did out there in front of your men and then come in here all apologetic like a kicked puppy!" Shaking her head, she scoffed as she sent a cutting smile his way. Throwing up her arms, they loudly hit her sides, "No, you know what? I'm done."

Furrowing his brows together, he stared at the girl, "Done? Pitat, just calm down—"

"You threatened me." He immediately shut his mouth, "I'm aware that that's how you care about people Commander — but, that's not how I work. You can't be friends with me one minute and then shove me up a wall threatening to court martial me the next." Gnawing on her inner cheek, her forehead creased, "You can't treat me like I'm just another burden on your back. Like I'm not your equal. You don't respect me—"

"I do respect you," Wolffe stopped her. "Believe me, I do."

"Then, show it would you?" She glared at him, "You never trust me to make the right decisions for your Pack—"

"Our Pack," He corrected.

"It's a little too late to be making statements like that, don't you think?" Rolling her eyes, she turned away as she created distance between them.

"Please, Pitat," Moving forward, he attempted to close the distance she had created. Though, he quickly stopped and took a step back as she flinched away from him, "Just—I'm sorry, okay? This is just all new to me, and I—" He sucked in a breath, "I'm not used to caring for anyone other than my brothers."

'I'm not used to caring like this.'

She paused. Her words caught in her throat at his confession. Gritting her teeth, she glanced away from his burning sunlit gaze. She didn't have a retort for that. After all, she kind of knew that was the real reason all along.

It just sounded a bit too real when admitted aloud.

"Look," Hearing a small sniffle sound from her, his gaze softened as he sighed. "I'm sorry—"

"Shut up," Putting on her aggravated facade, she swiftly pushed back the brimming tears.

Cautiously filling the space between them, Wolffe took several calculated steps forward as he neared her. Her gaze remained glued to the floor, and he slowly reached for her hand as she remained unaware of his intention.

His fingers brushed against hers, and she instantly ripped away from his hold. Quickly catching her hand in his gentle grasp again, her gaze shifted down to their enjoined hands as she glared.

Practically growling at the Commander as her glare deepened, she moved to remove his grip with her free hand — it was soon captured by his own, however.

Shoulders tensing, she debated how much she truly wanted him to let go. She could easily escape his grip. She could—

Golden brown eyes burned into her own, and she scowled at the apologetic expression he wore. She really was too soft.

Tightly closing her eyes, she wanted to make him regret his words a little longer. A shaky, infuriated breath escaped her, "Let me go, Commander."

Wolffe merely shook his head, ruefully smiling at her, "Not until we talk, and you let me apologise."

"Fine, apology accepted." Yet, his grip remained. Snidely spitting her words, her glare swiftly returned, "Besides, I believe your words originally were: we'll discuss this later"

"Yeah," His nod conveyed his contrite. "This is later."

"Okay then, fine. Yeah, let's talk about this." Scathingly smiling to the floor, she pursed her lips. "Why can't I ever do anything right for you?"

Brow furrowing, he gaped, "What—?"

"You know, Commander," Her tone grew solemn, "I can't deny it. You're kinda right there. I can't do anything right."

Wolffe had a feeling he wasn't the only one to cause such defeat in his voice.

Eisha's shoulders sagged, and she only wanted to crumble to the floor — with only Wolffe keeping her upright.

Noticing the cease of her struggles to pull away, slowly, but surely, Wolffe entwined their fingers together. Lightly rubbing his thumb over her knuckles, he regarded the Padawan in front of him.

"Pitat," Violet eyes met his own as he gently uttered his name for her, "Look, this isn't my forte, and this is all still so new to me." He sighed, "But, I do care—about you. So, when you go sky-diving off of gunships—" She attempted to hide the small smile that grew at his comment, "—It scares me. It terrifies me because there's a part of me that is so willing to jump straight after you." Gazing into her eyes, he searched her expression, "You're not a soldier, okay? I know that. You're not just a soldier to me."

She raised a brow, unknowingly interlocking her fingers with his as he talked.

"You're headstrong, outspoken — truly, a commanding officer's worst nightmare." She narrowed her gaze as he chuckled, "Secretly, it's what I like most about you. You're not scared of me, and you're not worried about speaking your mind or going against my orders." Nodding along with his words, he smiled, "I might not show it, but I do like having you around." Pursing his lips, his voice dimmed and became hushed, "More, than I'd like to admit."

She smiled. A small, half-hearted smile — but, a smile nonetheless. Gingerly rocking on her heels, she peered up at him, "You have a way with words when you aren't shouting at me, you know?"

Chuckling lightly, he timidly swung their interlaced hands. Looking away from the Padawan's profound gaze, he instead gazed down and smiled at how perfectly her hand fit in his, "Haha." He glanced back into the comforting purple abyss, "How long are you going to keep that above my head?"

Giggling softly at his question, she too swung their hands together. He smiled brightly as her laugh lit up his heart, "I think a week or two should suffice."

Rolling his eyes, he couldn't help the grin that stained his face, "Oh, great."

Tugging on his hands, she let one go but kept the other deeply entwined with his, as she led them out of the bomb room now, "Your fault." She sent him an easy smile, she was only kidding, "You're stuck with me now, Commander."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Captain." Lightly squeezing her hand as they walked together, "Now, come on. We're still working."

Smirking suddenly, she winked, "Yes, sir." Then burst into laughter at his expression.

Because for her, it seemed Wolffe could never stay level-headed.

And, always remained profusely blushing at her little quips.

✧˖*°࿐Hi!

So, this was significantly shorter, but for one, I didn't realise their interaction was going to last almost 1000 words, and two, everything I tried to write after just didn't fit in this chapter so I thought, ah we'll just have a short, sappy, sweet chapter and then a normal, long chapter afterwards :))

And, thank you all so, soo much for 5.6K reads! It's insane when I look and I'm like WOAH! Plus, 400 votes now which are also crazy!! :D I love you all so MUCH honestly and all your comments are so fun and cute to read!!

But, I gotta go now, my life is hella hectic and I'm moving house tomorrow so yeah, I'm hoping I'll be able to update tomorrow so imma do speedy writing for tomorrow's chapter and try not to stress :0

Anyways, buy guys! :))

-iss <33

FIRST PUBLISHED:
LAST EDITED: 20/02/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 55 40
Just Short Stories that I have made. I hope that these stories are unique, fun, and interesting. There may be longer story arcs too. Original Charact...
49K 2.3K 34
you are a weapon, and weapons do not weep. AOTC - THE CLONE WARS - ROTS anakin skywalker x fem!oc extended summary inside
10.4K 317 46
This is a sequel to Hilarious Texts and Tales of The Clone Wars, but featuring characters from all across the galaxy! Get ready for hilarious, adorab...
423K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...