Midnight Cherry | H.S.

By fruitystyles_

!THIS BOOK IS BEING LEFT UNCOMPLETED! Please see the author's note at the end of chapter 23 for more info. M... More

Warning
Chapter 1 🍒
Chapter 2 🍒
Chapter 3 🍒
Chapter 4 🍒
Chapter 5 🍒
Chapter 6 🍒
Chapter 7 🍒
Chapter 8 🍒
Chapter 9 🍒
Chapter 10 🍒
Chapter 11 🍒
Chapter 12 🍒
Chapter 13 🍒
Chapter 14 🍒
Chapter 15 🍒
Chapter 16 🍒
Chapter 17 🍒
Chapter 18 🍒
Chapter 19 🍒
Chapter 20 🍒
Author's Note
Chapter 22 🍒
Chapter 23 🍒

* Chapter 21 🍒 *

989 25 21
By fruitystyles_

*TW: SEXUAL CONTENT*

Was this happening? This was happening.

For weeks of being so close to him, being pleased by him in so many ways, we were finally taking it that extra step.

I moan into the kiss, involuntarily grinding against his lap as he bites my lip, pulling it between his teeth when he pulls away.

"I'll take that as a yes?" he smirks at me, eyeing me with those green eyes. I nod eagerly, "It's definitely a yes" and without hesitation he rips off my shirt. "HARRY!" I go wide eyed and stare at him in shock.

He just smirks harder and bites his lip as he plays with the strap of my bra, "Can I?" he looks right in my eyes again. I just look at him for a few moments, taking in his beautiful features before responding with a yes.

Just like with my shirt, he rips off my bra. "Jeeeeesus Christ" I let out a subtle laugh and his smirk only grows. "Could've just taken it off normally" I roll my eyes playfully and he pulls off the rest of my clothes, normally.

He attaches his lips to my neck, gently sucking and biting lightly. "Y-you're not even undressed yet" his lips against my skin make me feel all warm inside, along with a feeling similar to butterflies but so much stronger; this incredible feeling like electricity soaring through me.

You know when you roll over or move on your bed and you accidentally lean on your charger, and you get that little shock? Okay, imagine that but like times one million: that's what it feels like. That's the best way I can describe his touch that I adore so much. I wonder if he feels that from me? Probably not, but even just his fingertips dancing along my skin gives me a shock stronger than any power cable could... it's just I won't get electrocuted and die by this one, at least I hope so.

He finally pulls away, his lips slightly more red and a little swollen. He steps back and starts to undress. I can't help but stare as his tattooed skin becomes available to my eyes, I have no shame in looking him up and down, taking in every inch of his tanned skin. It's not the first time I've seen his body, but god do I love indulging in the view of it every single time.

"You can't help but stare every single time I take my clothes off hm princess?" that same smirk still slapped across his gorgeous face. He makes eye contact with me as he strips completely.

The butterflies in my stomach are going crazy, absolutely insane. Like more than usual, I think it's because I'm just anticipating what's finally about to happen.

I nod as a smile grows across my face, "You know I can't" I shake my head a little. He walks over and climbs on top of me, making me lay back on the bed. Somehow I heat up even more, his skin against mine lighting me up. It's almost annoying how much his touch gets to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" his hand comes to the side of my face, stroking his thumb across my cheek gently. "Yes" I nod, "I want this" I put my hand over his lightly. He reaches to the drawer beside the bed, "Protection" he says as he reaches into the draw.

"Are you clean?" I ask, because I have the implant and I'm clean... so we won't need it if he is. "Yes, of course - I wouldn't have sex with you if I wasn't, even with protection" his face drops to a serious one. "Me too, and I have the implant so I can't get pregnant... well it's something like a one in one thousand chance or something" I explain and he returns to the smirk. "So you're saying...?" he pulls his hand away from the draw and raises his brows slightly. "We don't need to use any protection" I nod as I say it.

He leans down close to my face, his lips lingering over mine but not quite making contact. He stares into my eyes for a few seconds, it feels so much longer but the tension finally breaks when he pushes his lips to mine. I kiss him back immediately, almost hungrily as my body craves for more and more of him.

He slowly enters, I gasp and arch my back up slightly off the bed, pressing our bodies together. An elongated groan drags out of Harry's throat as he pushes in fully, "Fuck you already feel incredible" his eyebrows pinch together. He waits for a moment. "Ready baby?" he lets out a breath and makes eye contact with me again, I nod.

As he starts to move, I moan instantly and my hands find their way to his back, holding on tightly. He pulls almost all the way out before slowly pushing back in deeply each thrust. Soon enough, he begins to speed up, only making my moans even louder.

I can't help but dig my nails into his back when he finds a pretty fast pace, causing him to groan deeply from his chest right in my ear. I scratch down his back and he groans again, confirming he definitely liked it.

His curls stick to his forehead from his sweat and his breathing is deep. "Fuck Harry, m-more" I moan out, he's still being quite gentle despite the high speed so he takes my message and gets a little harder. My body beginning to jolt with each thrust.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop" I repeat obsessively. It feels so good that I'm just a moaning mess beneath him.

I bring my hands around to his chest, then slide them up to each side of his face, pulling him down into a kiss. He kisses back for a while before pulling away. "Hands" he states in a commanding tone. I give him a confused look and his tone gets more demanding, "Hold out your hands" his voice deeper. I practically melt at him talking like that, guess I like it; I immediately hold out my hands to him. He grabs both my wrists and pins them above my head as he continues to thrust into me.

I start to clench around him, already feeling close to my climax. His lips find their way to my jawline, nibbling his way along before going to my neck. He kisses, sucks and bites, definitely going to be leaving a mark.

"H-Harry I'm going to finish-" he cuts me off. "Hold it."

Excuse me? Hold it? I've never been told to fucking hold it... how the fuck?

"B-but Harry I need to-" he cuts me off again. "I said hold it, so you better fucking listen" his eyes find mine again, they're much darker and I nod as he stares into my soul.

Trying my hardest to not release, I begin to whimper and whine, desperate just to let go. "That's it baby, let me hear you" he throws his head back but keeps my hands pinned.

Soon enough he looks at me again and smirks, "Let go baby, go on" his voice raspy. Seconds later, I moan even more uncontrollably as I come, throwing my head back just like Harry had moments before. He keeps thrusting, not slowing down at all which just intensifies my orgasm. Just as I'm about to finish, Harry has his own release inside me, producing an almost animalistic growl as he does. "FUCK MELANIE-" he finally starts slowing down.

Eventually, he stops and slowly pulls out. I whimper at the sensitivity and loss of contact. The only sounds heard now in the room is the mix of both of our heavy pants and the odd whimper from me every now and then.

Well fuck.

I lay with my eyes closed and feel Harry slowly bring his weight down to lay on me. He slowly rolls us over so I'm laying on him instead. "How are you feeling baby?" he asks and I just nod. He laughs a little. "I'm going to run us a bath okay?" he pecks my forehead as a nod again but stays where he is for a few more minutes. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

HARRY'S POV

As soon as Melanie falls asleep, I slowly try and move her off of me so I can go and run a nice warm bubble bath for us. I don't want to wake her.

I somehow manage to shuffle myself out from underneath her and lay her comfortably on the bed. I go and start the bath, lighting a couple candles around the bathroom and an incense just to make it even more relaxing. Once the bath is ran I go to Melanie and give her a gentle shake. "Baby?" I shake her again.

"Mhmm?" she rolls over and slowly opens her eyes. "The bath is ready" I tell her, she smiles and slowly sits up. I pick her up and take her to the bathroom and sit her on the counter. I need to make sure she's more awake before letting her get in.

After a few minutes of gentle conversation, she seems much more awake. "Okay, you get in the bath princess, I'm just going to change the bed sheets then I'll be right in" I peck her lips and she nods before getting herself into the bath. I see the relaxation and content immediately settle on her face.

I go and take off the dirty sheets, put them in the wash and put fresh ones on before returning to the bathroom. I smile as I see Melanie playing with the bubbles like a child. When I giggle slightly her head shoots towards me quickly and her expression looks like a child who's just been caught doing something they shouldn't like stealing sweets from the cupboards. This just makes me laugh more.

"Oh hi didn't see you there" she laughs too. "Uh huh" I'm still laughing a little as I get in the bath behind her. I pull her to lay against my chest and we both relax.

I couldn't believe how incredible that just was. She felt so good, and I can't wait to try so many things with her. I kept it pretty "normal" for our first time together but I want to do so many things with her, to her, if she wants to, wants me to.

* Later that day *

I need to call Zayn. I've been thinking about it, and I don't want too much shit and drama around Melanie, even though she's deep in it now and there's no getting her out. I need to reduce it as much as possible, so my rivalry with Zayn has to come to an end, that way I'll have one less problem endangering Melanie.

Plus, Zayn is also now aware that I wasn't and could never have been the fucking snake.

I hesitate in pressing the call button, something unusual for me but I blame Melanie; she's changing me I think? I dunno, whatever.

I finally hit the call button and it doesn't take Zayn long to pick up the phone. "Styles." he greets me. "I've thought about it Malik" I get straight to the point. "And...?" he says with a voice full of anticipations. "We're good." is all I say. "We're good?" he repeats me, I can hear his stupid smile on his face. "Yeah I'll try not to kill you but I swear to god if you make one misstep, especially towards Mel, you're finished" I say in a very serious tone. "You got it man, you don't have to worry about that".

I guess having my old friend back shouldn't be so bad, as long as he doesn't fuck up anything. "You know what we have to worry about now?" Zayn asks. I shake my head, forgetting he can't see me before saying "What?"

"Who the rat really was" he states. "I've been trying to figure it out for years, it's just not been a priority, but I guess we can try work it out, but Malik listen, we can't tell the other guys that we're trying to figure it out" I explain. "I know, I was thinking we could just act like we were getting the group back together, without Wolfe obviously and see from there. If we can confirm it's not any of the guys then we know it's Wolfe, for now we'll just keep him put the loop."

A little suspicious but I guess it makes sense, so I agree. Zayn and I will work together to figure out who the rat really was. What will we do when we find out? Who knows but hey... after all this time we're getting back together.

Not to do the crimes we used to, especially now I've got Melanie to think about. Maybe we'll just get the cartel running again but on a much smaller scale. That's a conversation to have later with all the lads anyway. We'll have to be careful though because we know we'll be working with a rat; that is of course unless it was Wolfe which to be honest, seems most likely to me. I still want him dead, rat or not.

Wow... Malik is back and so will be the group. There's only one direction from here and that's the route to finding the truth.

*A/N*
So heyyyy it's been a while.. like several months and I apologise greatly for that

A lot has happened and things have been stressful but hopefully I'm back now

I can't guarantee the next chapter will be within the next few days or anything but I'm definitely going to try my hardest to get it out in a much shorter time scale

Also, the sexual content in the book will gradually intensify, hence why this chapter was pretty basic in that aspect, things for my * chapters will get much more interesting

Thanks for still reading if you're still here and I appreciate all the love, support and patience ❤️

Love you my Fruities ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...