you're my drug/ mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

047

1.8K 28 0
By writesforpolibio

-y/n

we got out of the car and walked down the parking garage . there was no space to park because new york was so packed . the hotel was so beautiful and the view we had was so nice . i cant believe mattia brought me to new york , ive never really had the thought because i didnt know where i would go and what i would do .

" i want to live here when i leave college" he tells me and i look up 

" yeah , why though ?" i ask , " the views are really nice , i love the crowded streets , the museums here are great , its like i was made for new york " he replies and i smile at him .

we made it inside of the hotel and it looks so expensive , i wonder what are room would look like. 

" mattia how much is it per night here ? " i asked curiously only because it looks so expensive i dont need him wasting his money on me  . " does it matter " he asked . " and dont even say that it does " he raises his finger to my lip .

" hello , i have a reservation under the name y/n polibio " i shoot him a look being surprise by the use of his last name . " what ? " he ask me and i give him a small smile . " thats your future last name , so better get used to it ." he states .

" okay for 3 days and 2 nights ?" the reservation lady ask . " yes " mattia nods .  " can i have your id sir ?" mattia takes his id out and gives it to the man . he typed in some things and gave mattia his license back . " okay to we have city view penthouse and deluxe , if you need extra shampoo and conditioner there is some over there" he points to a little cabinet . 

" your total for your stay will be-" 

" y/n go get some extra shampoo and conditioner please " mattia smiles and i roll my eyes playfully and walk away . " enjoy your stay " the man say , " thank you " mattia say politely as he rolls me and his suitcase to the elevator . " how many did you get ?" his eyes widen .

" do you see the amount of hair on my head , these little bottles wont do anything " i say to him and he lets out a chuckle. 

we waited for the elevator to come down , we stepped in and mattia pressed our floor . " you know its okay to hold onto me , because i know your afraid of heights " i teased and his eyes narrow . " oh please , im never afraid of heights " he responded back . " thats not what canada said " i joked . 

we walked down the hall to our room , he took the card from his back pocket and scanned it to open the door . i walked in and it was so beautiful , and the view was perfect .

" holy shit this is our room " i looked at all the white furniture . 

" you like it ?" he asked while closing the door 

" i freaking love it " i say with excitment . i ran to him and jumped in his arms and kissed him . " your the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for , i love you " i tell really appreciating him for everything he has done.

" i love you more " he says giving me one last kiss i got down and walked around the room . 

" is that central park ?" i asked walking over to the large glass window and he nods .

he is really the fucking best , no one has ever done anything like this for me and i really appreciate him for it . words cannot describe how inlove i am with this boy and i hope we stay together for as long as i live . 

" where do you wanna go first " he asked i looked at him with a smile " your the tour guide , remember ive never been to new york " i say to him .

" alright im gonna freshen up then we can go " he says walking in the bathroom and i nod .

i sit on the edge of the bed and take in all the view of everything . the people walking on the sidewalks , all the cars , new york is just so busy and beautiful . i take my phone out and take a picture .

"alright ready to go?" he ask and i nod really fast .

" i love you , thank you so much " he hug him .

" visiting new york for your first time has to be something to remember " he looks down and smiles at me .

" and also , im paying for something on this trip , whether you like it or not " i say pointing my finger as i grab my purse .

" yeah yeah " he says as he opens the door .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 8.6K 92
Your brother Kairi and you have always been in love with soccer. You quit 3 years ago due to an injury but still support your brother through managin...
76.1K 987 19
Maria moves to New Jersey where her brother Mattia lives when she catches feelings for his best friend *done*
46.3K 866 36
Mattia and Y/n have been friends since kindergarten. What happens when she goes missing.....?
16.6K 261 58
*˚· i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *˚· Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...