Never Thawed: Frozen Fanfic

By leahkpreston

What if Anna's heart was never melted? What would happen to Elsa? Olaf? Everyone? Who would rule Arendale now... More

Never Thawed: Frozen Fanfic
Elsa's Trial
Prisoner visit
Roomate
Stories
Cecilia's Lament
Problems
The Execution
Author's Q&A
Away
Trust
A note from the other side
Suprises suprises
Wait, What?
Quick note
Into the woods
Sorry
Update

Plan from the other side

988 27 20
By leahkpreston

HANS POV

I sit on my throne once again irritated by the platinum blondie with ice powers. Fortunately, I've found some...... Associates who can help me find her.

"Sire, we found them. They were on the side of the mountain." One of my guards walks in to tell me.

"Good, good. Okay then bring in the boulder elves!" I call excitedly.

The stones tumble in, handcuffed. One sighs and speaks. "For the last time we are rock trolls not boulder elves!

"Don't care. But I do care about you because you know something I don't...
How to thaw a frozen heart. And you are going to help me do just that."

"Why?"

"Cause if you don't I could always turn you into gravel."

"NO! Fine. Why do you want to know anyways?"

"I'm bringing back Anna."

End of book one

__________________________

OKAY GUYS IM SO SORRY. THIS WAS WAY TOO SHORT. I GOT A NEW PHONE AND WILL BE MOVING TO A NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THE SERIES. I WILL NOW BE leah_the_turtle.

-muffins forever!

-leahkpreston

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 269 22
{Written prior to Frozen Fever and the Frozen Sequel} Elsa has set off yet another Winter, but this time, she can't unfreeze it. Then the Duke return...
180K 5.3K 68
Anna and Elsa rule Arendelle to this day. As we all know, Elsa has ice magic. But what happens between the sisters when Elsa finds out a terrible sec...
12.8K 286 25
Months after the eternal winter that cursed Arendelle for days, Anna and Elsa live together in the castle as sisters once again with Kristoff, Sven a...
7.3K 198 21
Anna knows how Kristoff feels about her. But ever since what happened with Hans, she can't bring herself to trust it. She's too afraid of love. She t...