Happy Primitive Life [ Danmei...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1| Was Rescued?
2| Nagu
3| Tribe
4| Resistance
5| Reality
6| Relaxation
7| Cooking
8| Cause
9| Dreamland
10| The Past
11| Earth Making
12| Grain Storage
13| Python Attack
14| Notification
15| Hot Springs
16| Failure
17| Conditions
18| Climb
19|Strange Female
20| Back to the Tribe
21| The Perseverance of Food
22| Parent
23| Summer Solstice
24| Moonlight Flower
26| Discovering Chili
27| Death
28| On The Road
29| Salt Replacement
30| Cognition
31| Young Priest
32| Baby?
33| As Expected
34| Foodie Tribe
35| Visit
36| Treatment
37| Collection
38| Sickness
39| Prescribe The Right Medicine
40| Neighbors
41| Building A House
42| Night Hunting
43| Moving
44| New Residence
45| Price
46| Bai's Identity
47| No One
48| Day One
49| Cut Fish
50| Fire Ants
51| Bai's Father
52| Clear Water
53| Life Experience
54| Search Team
55| Bai Daddy Mighty
56| Siege
57| Dangerous Situation
58| Escape
59| Wake Up
60| Decision
61| Crazy Female Bird
62| Abandoned Forest
63| Figurines
64| Brother
65| Coincidence
66| Advance
67| Pregnancy Fruit
68| Confrontation
69| Battle
70| Broken Figurines
71| Extreme
72| Liberation
73| Expectant Dad and Stupid Dad
74| Go Home
75| Pairing Ceremony
76| Great Gathering
77| Unblocked
78| New Life - [ END ]
79| Extra 1
80| Extra 2

25| Stob By

2.8K 170 6
By EggLastCrack

Xu Fei turned around silently when he saw the person who had walked in front of him for the fifteenth time. 

What he needs now is quietness, not a big man who has been walking in front of him.

Na Gu saw Xu Fei neglecting himself again, and felt very wronged. Seeing Xu Fei ignored him, he turned around and ran outside the cave and turned over the leaves for Xu Fei. 

This is already the fourth day after his confession, and the wife still ignores him! 

What about tomorrow?

Xu Fei looked at the big man who ran out to flip the leaves in despair, and continued his work. 

This time the leaves are used to weave straw sandals.

In summer, wearing straw sandals is breathable and comfortable. 

The newly harvested large leaves contain a lot of water, so he put the leaves in the sun until they are half-dry, so that the straw sandals made out of them are more durable.

Xu Fei has no experience in weaving straw shoes, but he feels that all weaving methods are the same. 

He took out the experience of weaving baskets to explore.

The soles of the shoes that were woven at the beginning were easy to loose.

Later, he tore the leaves into strips and then squashed them to make them look like ropes. This process looks simple, but a pair of shoes requires thousands of ropes.

After Xu Fei rubbed it halfway, Na Gu couldn't stand it anymore. He grabbed the work on his hands.

The advantage of thick skin was that he wouldn't be red even when rubbing his hands. 

The shoes woven with ropes are fine in texture and very strong, and Xu Fei's thoughts are not in vain.

Xu Fei didn't go out these days, either weaving shoes in the cave or opening up land outside the cave. He chose a field of 20 square meters square, first pulled out the weeds on it, and then hoeed the ground loose with a homemade stone hoe, picked a small area, sprinkled the lentil seeds, and poured some water.

Looking forward to growing lentils soon. He didn't move the purslane that had grown well, and he planned to wait until he found new vegetables to move the remaining open space.

Na Gu saw that Xu Fei hadn't been out hunting with him these days, and felt very disappointed. Ever since he slept on the ground,

Xu Fei spread him a piece of animal skin on the ground and never called him to bed again, as if it meant taking the ground as his bed. Na Gu felt that his decision to sleep on the ground by himself was a mistake.

He can't go out with his daughter-in-law, or hold his daughter-in-law's hand when it's dark, let alone sleep with his daughter-in-law. Na Gu put all his sulking anger on the animals.

This is a bitter hungry animal, and one accidentally killed him.

Xu Fei couldn't bear to see those animals being harmed, and they couldn't finish eating too much, so Na Gu didn't go out today and stayed to dry the leaves for him. Seeing that Xu Fei was willing to take care of him, Na Gu started to wag his tail, but Xu Fei didn't say anything other than this.

Na Gu, who had been wandering for a long time, turned the leaves depressed again.

"Xu Fei, I'm here!" Bai carried a big prey like a buffalo, and hummed. 

The patriarch who followed tried to help several times, but was stopped in vain, clamoring that this was for Xu Fei and must come by himself. 

A word made Heri want to lock people at home, but unfortunately they have been locked up for more than a month.

If he is not allowed to run around, it is estimated that the house will be demolished.

Na Gu frowned as he watched his rival, why is it here again! ! ! 

Xu Fei ignores himself now, what if he attracts attention now?

Xu Fei heard the shouting and went to the entrance of the cave to see, and found that Bai's whole body was under the body of a cow.

His small body was almost out of sight.

When he saw that he came out, he was struggling to show his head.

Smile to yourself. 

The patriarch on the side not only didn't help, his face was still stinky.

"Put it here, isn't it tired to carry it?" Bai looked like a squeezed child laborer, and he didn't know how far he dragged his prey.

"Hey, Xu Fei, I'll give you meat!" Bai threw the cow to the ground, his fair face flushed, and he didn't know if it was hot or tired. 

He wiped his face with his hand, and poked the patriarch who was following him, "Hold me up!"

Heri, who was originally upset, had to personally send the little guy up, almost wanting to hit someone! 

However, Heri and Na Gu are both good men who listen to their daughter-in-law's words.

Even if they are unwilling, the patriarch still condescends and hugs the little boy who can climb up but wants to be hugged.

Watching the patriarch compromised, Na Gu didn't care about drying the leaves, so he jumped up immediately, watching his wife closely is the key! 

As soon as Bai went up, he wanted to give Xu Fei, who had not seen him for a long time, a hug, but was stopped by the vigilant Heri. In Bai's heart, Xu Fei is an important existence second only to the patriarch.

Don't ask why, you won't understand the love of food.

Xu Fei poured a glass of juice for Bai, ignoring the two tall people who were staring at him. Bai usually eats a lot of fruits, but he just thinks that Xu Fei's made is so delicious that a big cup of Gulugulu is bottoming out.

There is nothing wrong with him coming here, just want to ask Xu Fei to find food with him. 

Xu Fei saw that it was already afternoon, so he asked him to go again tomorrow.

It didn't matter to him, as long as he could eat the food made by Xu Fei.

Xu Fei faintly understood how to satisfy this kid who loves to eat.

Na Gu didn't eat much today, so he moved ahead of the cooking time.

Xu Fei aimed at the prey sent by Bai.

The animal looked like a cow. The meat was very tough. Xu Fei couldn't cut it.

Naturally, he gave his strength to Na Gu. Sit down and come over to help Na Gu.

Just remember that Bai followed Xu Fei to learn how to choose dishes, although he prefers to eat meat.

Beef is not easy to be cooked. Xu Fei first threw the meat on the tripe into the pot and boiled it. When he went out last time, he also found a kind of hexagonal fennel, and threw it in the pot together to taste it. 

He didn't break the corbel, just cut a few cuts and salted it. 

After an hour and a half, the beef began to be grilled on the fire, and the beef in the pot began to smell. 

All Bai's attention was shifted to the big jar, guarding his fish pond like a greedy cat.

Vegetables are fried at the end, and they are easy to cook anyway. 

The jar of tripe soup was greeted with enthusiasm. Na Gu rushed to fish for the meat in it like a game with Bai.

The patriarch held a beef leg and gnawed at it, and most of the vegetables were wiped out by Xu Fei. 

The three carnivores ate the entire cow, giving Xu Fei a subtle sense of accomplishment.

A full-fledged Bai holding his belly is like five months pregnant, too lazy to move. Heri looked at the signs that his greedy cat was not leaving, and was anxious to get people home.

"Don't carry it, it makes your stomach feel uncomfortable." After eating too much, Bai began to get confused, the patriarch moved the person to the front again, and a princess came to hug, Bai accepted it comfortably, and gave the patriarch a relative.

The patriarch was rewarded and looked at Xu Fei triumphantly. 

Xu Fei didn't show anything at all. He nodded to Heri and said that he would not send it.

He was so disappointed! 

Bai said goodbye to Xu Fei in a daze, and was taken away by Heri.

Na Gu watched the two people walking away sweetly, and looked at Xu Fei sadly. 

Does he have to reach the age of a patriarch before he can kiss him uprightly?

Xu Fei was watched by a substantive gaze, and for the first time understood what a stressful situation means. 

He waved to Na Gu who was following him, and Na Gu came over. 

Xu Fei felt that Nagu had performed well during this period, and he also pulled the neck and gave him a kiss like nothing else.

After the kiss, he turned around and went to work on himself.

Many flowers bloomed in the big man's mind, and the whole person was dizzy. The kiss just now was too short. He touched the kissed face, not sure if it was true.

Xu Fei saw that he was still standing stupidly, and threw a pair of straw sandals in front of him. "Why don't you wear it properly?"

Na Gu started to smirk while holding the shoes.

His wife made shoes for himself. He just kissed him. Is he willing to be with him?

Wearing the newly made shoes, Na Gu rushed to Xu Fei excitedly, "Xu Fei, are you willing to be paired with me?"

Although the big man was confident in his heart, he was still nervous.

"If you are talking about marriage, I am willing to live with you, but you have to listen to me." Xu Fei glanced at the big man and said.

Na Gu heard that Xu Fei meant to agree, and his good-looking face turned into a flower, and he wanted to dance about it.

Xu Fei looked at the person who was incredibly happy because of his answer, and the problem that had been troubled for so long was solved smoothly. Sure enough, the decision was right. 

However, he was not yet comfortable with the role change, and deliberately asked Na Gu to help clean up.

The big man who got Xin'er was happy at the moment, even if Xu Fei coldly asked him to do anything he could do for a long time.

Xu Fei found that after agreeing to be with Na Gu, the big man looked at himself unscrupulously. 

This feeling is really awkward. 

So Na Gu slept on the ground again holding his straw sandals. 

Xu Fei said when he got used to it and when he asked Na Gu to move back to the bed.

It seems that Na Gu wants to hold his daughter-in-law hot on the head, and there is still a long way to go.

■■■■■■■■■
This is just this Laozi side comment and not an official from the author!
■■■■■■
One Am Soft Eggs:
Oh~ accepted (^0^)

■■■■■■■■■■
HAPPY PRIMITIVE LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 8
Ever since I was reborn ah, I received affections from that scum* ~ This harem has three thousand beauties, but he only favors me! So I tried to pers...
34.5K 1.1K 74
After Cleo accidentally grants Kim's wish on the night of a full moon, everyone including enemies, family, and friends are transported into a theater...
296K 7K 104
❝for all future time; for always and everlasting time❞ Angel has always wanted to be loved like in the fairytales. Her heart aches for the type of lo...
73.2K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !