n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

By adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... More

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body

4.5K 175 92
By adoragyu

i ' m    s w e a t i n g    f r o m    e v e r y
p a r t    o f    m y    b o d y

"Oh no, I think that piece of wood I stumbled on was holding the door open." She widen her eyes towards at him.

They played with the door for a couple of minutes, trying their best to get it to open.

Chaeyeon sighed, "it's not gonna budge." She sat down on the floor, getting tired from push for so long. And it didn't help that it was hot in there.

Sunghoon sat across from her, sighing.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, you didn't know that was holding the door open. We'll get out soon, someone will have to come get something eventually." Sunghoon assured her.

"Well I'm hoping that's sooner than later because I'm sweating from every part of my body, and I hate that." Chaeyeon wrapped her arms around her body. Feeling uncomfortable already being so exposed, now she was in a small space making her feel even worse.

"Are you okay?"

Chaeyeon looked up from the ground, "uh, ya I'm fine."

"You don't look fine, you can tell me."

"It's...stupid and embarrassing." Chaeyeon shook her head

"Chaeyeon, just tell me. I promise it's not stupid if you're feeling like this. And we are gonna be in here together for some time, might as well make use of it."

She sighed, "I feel...really insecure and uncomfortable. I already hate wearing exposing clothes, I didn't want to wear this without my dress but did. And now we're stuck in here and I feel gross." She looked down at the ground.

"Can you stand up for a second." Sunghoon said, standing up from the ground.

Chaeyeon gave him a confused face but stood up non the less. Sunghoon slid his T-shirt off, Chaeyeon widens her eyes at his sudden actions.

"What...what are you doing?"

He walked up to her, smiling. Putting the shirt over her head, his hands pulling her hair out and directed her arms through the sleeves.

"It's not much but even if you feel a slight more comfortable then that's the most important thing right now."

Chaeyeon looked at him, not know what to say or even think.

"Are...don't you...but your...okay." She stuttered out, not knowing what to say exactly.

Sunghoon chuckled at her, "are you feeling a bit more comfortable now. That's as much as I can give you unfortunately."

"No I'm feeling better, thank you." She played with his shirts hem. "But aren't you...feeling...exposed, I don't want you to be uncomfortable now."

"I'm good. It's hot in here anyways, so just wear it." Sunghoon assured her.

"Okay, if you ever want it back, just tell me."

"It's not a problem, you make it look cute anyways." Chaeyeon face heated up, even more than it was in this small almost suffocating space. She turned her head to the side trying to hide her face.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." She chuckled.

"I wouldn't say something if I didn't mean it. You look good in it." Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"So, since we're gonna be in here for a while, considering nobody has come here for about nineteen minutes. Let's get to know each other!" Sunghoon enthusiastically said.

- 1 9 -

"It's been more than ten minutes now, why aren't they back yet?" Sunoo said.

"They probably got it and then decided to ditch us for a while like they did at school. Those two need to be put on a leash so they can't leave us anymore." Mina laughed.

"Well whatever, I found mine on the bottom of my bag so we don't need the sunscreen anymore." Yena got out the lotion, handing it to Sunoo.

"Shouldn't we look for them?" Niki asked.

"They probably just ditched us to go somewhere else on the beach. They'll be back soon. Chaeyeon hates being in the sun heat for long so I know she'll want to come back under the umbrellas." Naeun explained.

"Let's go back in to the water, I'm overheating in the sun." Youngmin fanned himself. They finished up and made their way back into the water, not thinking anything more.

- 1 9 -

"You said you weren't gonna laugh Sunghoon! Stop laughing!" Chaeyeon whined, hitting the shoulder of the laughing boy.

"I'm not laughing at you, it's just funny okay." He laughed, while Chaeyeon groaned.

"Funny? It's embarrassing omg." She buried her head into her hands.

"Come on, it's cute. Not embarrassing at all." They've been in the shack for about an hour now. It was hot, humid, and suffocating in there. But, they occupied themselves by telling each stupid things and stories about themselves.

"That's not what others said or acted. " She fanned herself with a piece of hard plastic she found. Thankfully there was a pack of water in there so they were at least hydrating from the excessive heat.

"Well, they don't deserve you or your clumsiness. They're missing out on being close with a person like you." Chaeyeon smiled at him.

"So, how long do you think we'll be found. Because I'm gonna pass out if it's even another hour in here." Chaeyeon laid her head against the wall.

"Great friends we got." Sunghoon chuckled. He got up from the floor, looking through the shelves.

"What are you looking for?"

"A fan, or something to not make us feel this faint." He looked around more. "Oh, I found some!"

He showed the hand held fans from the top shelf. Handing one to Chaeyeon.

"Finally some cool air, I was gonna faint. Someone needs to hurry up and open this door. I can't take it anymore." Chaeyeon sighed, fanning herself with the fan. "How have they not think about us, do they really think it'd take us this long to get sunscreen."

- 1 9 -

"It's been almost two hours. They can't be still walking around." Heeseung looked around, hoping to see either of the missing two.

"Fine, if you guys are so worried let's go look for them." Soojin jumped up from the ground along with the others.

They went to the mini snack shop, the boardwalk, washrooms, and even to the house that was a couple minutes away.

"Try calling Sunghoon's phone." Jake suggested.

"He doesn't have it on him, I seen it in his bag." Bomin said.

"Chaeyeon doesn't either, she never has it on her when we go near water." Jaebeom said. "Where haven't we looked?" He looked around, trying to see if there's any other spot they missed.

"Let's go ask the worker at the concession stand, maybe they stopped to get the sunscreen." Yena said. They walked to the stand, asking the worker.

"Ya, they came by a while ago to get some, I told them to go to the shack. They didn't come back to pay so I'm guessing they didn't get." The worker explained to them, gesturing towards the shack.

- n i n e t e e n -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 32
After all the hardwork, the debut team, Enhypen was formed. Going through everything together, Jake and Sunghoon, set up in the real world along with...
199K 11.5K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
91.9K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
153K 4.9K 56
y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? includes: skinship...