only with you - wilbur soot

By lucential

a wilbur soot fanfic - under EDIITING More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two

eight

11K 211 591
By lucential

( EIGHT )
( PLANE RIDES )
tw: small mention of parent death

it was finally the day. the day that sage would meet her bestfriends. she's known tommy and wilbur for about 4 months now, and those 4 months were incredible for her. she couldn't express how happy she was. she was going to meet them in about 15 hours. (of course because of flying and shit) but for the most part, she was most excited to see tubbo. tubbo was her long life bestfriend. he was like a brother to her. tubbo was always the there for sage and vice versa. they were inseparable. after 4 1/2 years, she was going to finally see him. tubbo would always help sage with her anxiety, ADHD, trauma, practically with everything she was going through. even if sage was tough, tubbo would always be their for her no matter what. tubbo was the light to sage's world. he was sage's platonic soulmate.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"FUCKING SHIT TUBBO"

"WHAT?"

"IM BOARDING THE PLANE IN LIKE 5 MINUTES IM GOING TO CRY!" sage was currently sitting in a chair infront of her boarding gate. she was anxious and kept fidgeting with her tag that was on her suit case.

"there is nothing to worry about! just remember, breath in and ou-" tubbo suddenly got cut off by tommy's very loud voice joining the discord call.

"hello fellow american. are you on the plane yet?"

"hi tommy. and no i am not. about 5 more minutes. why are you asking?"

"cause i need to use my time wisely. my life is going to snap away like the avengers when you come here to london."

"no i don't think that's true! i think your asking because you really want to see me! HAHAHAHA CAUGHT YOUR ASS YOU MOFO!"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A MOFO?"

"indeed! oh shit i need to go i'm about to go on the plane. PRAY FOR ME." sage was saying while getting up and gathering her things to board the plane.

"bye sage see you soon!" tubbo said in an eager tone.

tommy, as usual, screamed at the top of his lungs, "BYE BITCH!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage :) @ sageflores
currently on a flying vehicle
status: definitely okay! 😃

_

| George @ Georgenotfound 
dont you have a bad relationship
with your mom? btw tell the pilot
to crash the plane <3

| sage :) @ sageflores
my moms dead 🧍‍♀️

| George @ georgenotfound
wait what 😃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was about 4 hours of sage on her plane and she was calmer than before. currently she was frantically updating tubbo on how her flight was going. she always felt the need of texting tubbo when anything happens. tubbo didnt mind. he was glad that sage would always text him. you could say tubbo was sage's safe space. right after sage put her phone down, sage looked out of her window. she could see all the buildings. the clouds looked like cotton candy and she just adored the view. she then started imagining all the fun that would happen at London. she imagined her and tubbo doing a cooking stream, imagined Tommy embarrassing himself, but most importantly, she imagined wilbur cuddling up next to her. she really didnt know why she thought that but when she had that image in her head, she melted. its been 4 months that she's known him but it felt like forever. she imagined him and her dancing in the rain, staring at eachother like if they were the only ones their, she imagined them going on late car rides, wilbur singing a song to her, she imagined everything possible with wilbur. wilbur made her happier.

unexpectedly, something interrupted her thoughts. she quickly grabbed her phone and noticed that it was wilbur that texted her. she had a soft smile on her face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mr soot

how long till you land?

about 6-7 hours

I still cant believe im
going to meet you!

you sure about that? im probably
a creepy old man thats going
to kidnap you

yeah let me tweet my last tweet

youre so literal but I dont mind :)

:0

the planes about to fly so i'll text you soon

of course.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mr soot @ sootisafterwilbur
might get kidnapped by
an old man

_

| Tommy @ tommyinnit
PHILZAMINECRAFT?

| Phil @ philzaminecraft
remind me why im friends
with this child? I treat him like
my son and all he does is
bully me

| Tommy @ tommyinnit
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this is posted after they meet i swear

liked by Georgenotfound, wilbursoot, justaminx and 6,597 others

sageflores reading on a plane with my blanket is all I need

view 6,521 comments

wilbursoot where you going?
- sageflores we will never know

Georgenotfound people who read are weird
- sageflores when did I ask?

justaminx MARRY ME
- sageflores day and time
- nihachu heartbroken
- sageflores NO NIHACHU

user1 where is she going?
- user2 probably to wilbur
- user3 ew no wilbur can do so much better
than this flores girl

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the plane had just landed and sage was quickly grabbing her bags to leave the plane quickly. luckily, she was the 5th one out which meant she didnt have to stay the long line. she quickly texted tubbo that she was off the plane and tubbo texted back that he was waiting near the suitcase area. sage was so nervous. her palms were sweaty, her breath was now very low, she could barley open her eyes because of the jet lag, overall it was so much for her. and plus she was seeing tubbo again! she ran to the suitcase area and scanned the area. no sight of tubbo. she then saw her suitcase so she grabbed that while scanning the area again. then there he was. a short brown hair boy with a smile that could light up the room. sage dropped all her things and ran to the boy. tubbo did the same. tubbo practically jumped on her and they were engulfed in a hug.

"Ive missed you so damn much."

"Ive missed you to tubs. me too"

tubbo and sage were their in complete silence hugging for at least 2 minutes till they separated.

"you child your still so tiny!"

"shut it sage! im so happy to see you."

"me too! theres so much I need to tell you about."

"and ill listen. but first lets get home."

sage and tubbo got sage's things and ran to the car like little kids.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"oh my god hello sage!"

"hi victoria!"

"ah dear give me a hug."

tubbos mom would always give sage the biggest hugs. she was a mother figure to sage. she appreciated everything that she did for her.

"oh hunny come in the car we should start going!"

"thank you victoria!"

"of course dear!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

they all got into the car and victoria started talking about every single embarrassing thing that happened to tubbo while sage was gone. tubbo finally convinced his mom to stop talking about his incidents and tubbo was now talking to sage. they were catching up with everything that had happened when they weren't together. they were talking for about 30 minutes till they got to tubbos house.

tubbo immediately opened the door and told sage to put her things down. "dont look! ive got a surprise for you!"

tubbo was trying to cover sages eyes. "tubbo I got it. I won't look. but let me cover my own eyes. PLEASE'

"okay okay but let me take you to the surprise."

sage was now standing infront of the door. she uncovered her eyes.

"tubbo im scared."

"dont be. just open the door."

"fine."

sage took a big gulp and she felt like she was going to throw up. she slowly opened the door and their he was. he was their infront of the door. holding a stack of book. smiling widely and towering sage.

"hello flores."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

an: did i just leave you guys on a cliffhanger? def not
ANYWAYS THANK U TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND EVERYTHING <33
pls remember to try and drink water today! stay safe loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.6K 29
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 ▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱ Technoblade x oc
1M 28.9K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜
239K 11.8K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫�...
1.8K 49 33
𝓉𝓌ℴ 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒷𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 𝒻ℴℴ𝓁𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓍ℯ𝒹 ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽 ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇𝓈 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒸𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ