MHAreact to deku

By Booghost3

Just mha reacting to memes images an gay shit -AUTHOR so the people who are in the theater are: The LOV Stain... More

We're WHAT!?
Deku
What goes on in Izu's head pt.1
On Izu's phone pt.1
Izu's social media pt.1
What goes on in Izu's head pt.2
On izu's phone pt.2
Izu & friends pt1.
Things that happened
Midoriya savage children
Rip my heart out, why dont you😭
Standing
♡picture dump♡
what goes on in izu's head pt.3

♡A/N (sorry i hate these)♡

17.6K 187 112
By Booghost3

Would you guys like it if I started doing them reacting to an au like mama deku, hamilton, or even just little short stories?

Also do you guys have a preference for a ship I'm a big multishipper when it comes to izuku with almost any boy,so I'd love to hear suggestions, please don't fight over which is the best ship in comments that makes me nervous.🙏(I'm kind of a big shindeku shipper out of most of them though😅)

♡Anyway I'm catching up on school and taking better care of myself so I'll be trying to update more, I'm always up to suggestions!♡

Love you all here's some pictures from my gallery.

I fell in love with the idea of Aizawa calling Izuku precious after reading "Aizawa is a dad and Izuku is gonna combust" Series by DrMinty on AO3. You should read it its wonderful.

Anyway bye loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...