Love Me Harder| Simon Basset

By Koala1820

Rosalina santoro is a beautiful,intelligent,brave,kind-hearted and selfless girl who is friends with the brid... More

Prologue

288 24 2
By Koala1820

Rosalina Santoro is a beautiful, selfless, rebellious and trusting girl, her family moved from Italy to London when she was only 6, but she speaks fluently in Italian.

Rosalina Santoro quite literally bumps into the famous Simon Bassett. Although, she has no idea who he really is at the time.

Rosalina and Simon make a deal with each other, they will pretend to court to get their families off their backs.

Rosalina intrigues Simon, he's never met a woman quite like her before. She's interesting and different, but in a refreshing way. She's honest and she can be quite rebellious to what is considered ladylike and how she should act.

But that's what Simon loves about her.

Their love is breathtakingly pure and seductive.

Cover made by the creative and fantastic graphic designer whimzystories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
83.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...