Pheonix

By dylansobrienss

It's been 20 years since anyone has seen anything supernatural in beacon hills. The town vowed that they wou... More

Meet the cast!
come on it'll be so much fun
don't you think its strange
it chased you
full moon
i didn't think about that

they don't hate us

8 1 0
By dylansobrienss

After Stiles heard Mollie say her friends were fighting a monster, he gathered everyone and they drove as fast as they could home. Stiles was freaking out the entire time the one thing that he didn't want his children to find out they found out and now he's rushing home as fast as he can. He was worried that something would happen before they got back but he knew the kids could handle themselves, Derek and Scott took it upon themselves to teach them from a young age how to use and control their supernatural abilities, Mollie and Trevor were in good hands.

" God, I just hope they're safe. " Stiles said while gripping so hard onto the steering wheel that his knuckles turned white.

" Honey, they'll be fine. They know how to protect themselves and they have their friends, we'll get home and it'll be okay. We most definitely have to talk to our kids and tell them but they'll be okay. " Lydia rubbed Stiles' arm and gave him a reassuring smile. The cars full of all the parents were racing home as fast as they could while constantly texting their children.

After twenty minutes of the five werewolves fighting off the alpha, he had finally gotten too injured to continue so he had runoff. Mollie and Trevor still had themselves locked in the bathroom, the five tried knocking and getting them to come out but they wouldn't. " Molls, Trev, please come out the werewolf is gone. " Lizzie said calmly through the door trying her hardest to get her two best friends out.

" Not all of them. " Ashton sighed while sliding down the wall, he knew that they had scared them but he thought they'd at least come out once the new alpha was gone.

" Mollie, it's okay you guys can come out." Zach looked over at Hailey with a pleading look to help him.

" Please just come out, he's gone and it just us. We're your best friends, you know us. "

" We thought we did, we don't know anything about you guys. How can you keep this big of a secret from us? I think you guys should just leave. " Trevor sat up against the other side of the door to block it in case they found a way in.

Ashton had decided that the two Stilinski's wouldn't budge so he led most of the group downstairs. " They hate us. " Lizzie said while groaning and falling onto the couch next to josh.

" They don't hate us, Liz, they're just scared. But we're not leaving, we'll wait for our parents to get here. At least they'll know what to do. "

About an hour later all the parents had shown up, Stiles and Lydia made their way up to Mollie and Trevor's bathroom quickly. "Mollie, Trevor, come you two come out, please. " When Mollie and Trevor heard their mom's voice they opened the door almost immediately. Mollie ran into Stiles' arms and hugged him tightly after a minute she did the same with Lydia. " We need to talk to you two about something really important, lets go downstairs. " The Stilinski family made their way downstairs but when Mollie and Trevor saw all their best friends they stood as far away from them in the living room as they could.

Stiles and Lydia spent over an hour, with help from their friends, explaining everything they have been through and everything they knew about the supernatural world and what went down in their town twenty years ago. After awhile Mollie and Trevor got more comfortable with their friends again ut they were still distant.

" So if all that you're saying is true, why did the alpha come here? "

" And why did he follow me and try to attack me when I went to Zach's? "

" We get that both of you have tons of questions, but we don't know. This is why we left, we wanted to try and figure out why he followed you and now we need to know why he showed up here and how he found you two." Scott sat across from them trying to calm them down and answer as many questions as he could. After talking for a while and getting their questions answered the adults decided that they wanted to have a private conversation and clean up the mess.

Mollie had made her way up to her room to change and try to fully process what was going on, she grabbed a pair of her black shorts and some mid-calf high Nike socks and Stiles' old lacrosse hoodie and changed. She walked to her bathroom and brushed her hair and teeth, not forgetting to wash her face and put moisturizer on as well. Most of her friends had left not before stopping by Mollie and Trevor's room and apologizing and saying goodbye. She played in bed and pulled her yellow comforter over her shoulders and laying on her side getting comfortable, she turned on Friends and slowly started to close her eyes, but not before she heard a knock at her door.

The last person left to leave was stood at her doorway waiting for her to allow him in, she nodded her head silently telling him that he was allowed in. When he sat at the edge of the bed she sat up and scooted further away from him. " Are you scared of me? " You could hear the hurt in Zach's voice as he silently asked his question.

" No, I'm sorry I-I guess I'm just not used to it yet. It's a lot to take in. "

" I get that, I'm sorry for not telling you, we all wanted to but your dad insisted that we didn't tell you two. " Zach waited for Mollie to answer for about ten seconds before she did.

" I know, I just can't believe I didn't pick up on the clues. I think back and the were so many things that would be red flags for that but I never knew. " Mollie and Zach continued to talk for over an hour until Ruby came and told her son that it was time to go.

" Goodbye, Mollie. " He said with. small smile.

" Goodbye, and hey, it's Molls. " Zach walked out of Mollies room looking down trying to hide the smile on his face. Unfortunately, his mom caught him smiling.

" You like her, don't you? " Ruby smiled at her son waiting for his answer, Zach just laughed a little and walked out the door.

Mollie had spent almost all day ignoring her best friends, everything she learned last night was a complete shock to her. Ashton had tried to talk to her this morning, he called her constantly and blew up her phone he even went as far as to show up at her house in the morning offering her a ride to school. Mollie didn't even walk outside, she stared through her bedroom window and watched as he signed and finally drove away. Lizzie and Hailey tried to talk to her before class started but Mollie had brushed them off saying she had to study. Zach tried finding her at lunch but the second they made eye contact Mollie left the lunchroom. Josh was the only one who didn't try to talk to the brown-eyed girl, he knew she probably wanted space after everything that had happened.

Mollie had a free period she decided that she'd get some reading done, she made her way under a tree outside in the courtyard. Mollie had been so focused on her reading that she didn't even notice all her friends walking up to her, as Mollie read the final word on her page she graced her fingers at the bottom about to turn the page when something caught her off guard in the corner of her eye. Mollie looked up from her book while turning the page, she glanced at her friends and went right back to reading.

" Molls? Are you okay? " Lizzie sat down cautiously in case Mollie had freaked out.

" Yeah... I'm sorry. I guess I'm still a little freaked out. " Mollie sighed while putting her book down. " I know I told you, I wasn't scared but I am. It's just all really new, I'll get used to it, I just needed space for awhile. " She looked up at Zach to see what he was thinking, she saw something happen in his eyes but she couldn't tell what it meant. " Can we just talk about normal stuff, like what we're all doing for Halloween? " The group all looked at mollie with bright smiles on their faces. They were happy that even with everything that went down, they were still able to talk about normal things without it being weird. After what happened they all needed a little normal in their lives.

" Okay, so I was thinking... " Mollie smiled with her friends when Hailey had started talking about their plans. Maybe everything can go back to normal now.

After a few days Mollie and Trevor had completely gotten used to their friends being supernatural, they even asked them tons of questions on how they got it and what happens on full moons. The group gladly answered any questions they had, finally happy that they were all okay. Halloween fell on a Thursday night this year, right after school had ended Everyone headed over to Josh's house to get ready. Much to Mollie's dismay of dressing up, Hailey made all three girls match. Hailey was a devil, Lizzie was an angel, and Mollie was a dark angel. They all dressed in Short skirts and crop-tops with devil horns or an angel halo. Ashton dressed as a lifeguard, only so he could show off his abs, Josh was a vampire, he just wore black jeans and a black sweatshirt and added some fake blood dripping down his face. Zach was the grim reaper he just wore black jeans and a zip-up black sweatshirt that he made sure was unzipped. The guys didn't really go full out, Hailey insisted the girls did though.

" We look so cute! " Hailey squealed while looking at the three of them in the mirror. Mollie groaned, she really didn't wanna dress up. Mollie wished she was with Trevor instead, he went with a few of his older friends to a college party.

The six teens made their way to separate cars, Lizzie and Hailey joined Josh and Ashton in a car while Mollie drove with Zach. Zach glanced at Mollie several times, while she wasn't paying attention. " You look really good. " Mollie looked at Zach and tried to hide the smile that was forming on her face, Zach saw it but didn't say anything.

" You do too. " They all arrived at the party fairly quickly, it was at some old beat up born on the edge of town. as the six exited their cars they could hear the loud music blaring through the barn. They made their way up to the barn from the hill they had parked on.

" Okay, we meet at our cars at twelve. If anyone wants to leave sooner text the group chat so we know. Deal? " Everyone nodded their heads to what josh had announced. When they got to the barn they all split up almost immediately, Mollie decided she'd be safer and feel more comfortable if she stayed with someone, she ended up staying with Zach. He had no problem with that.

Mollie and Zach made their way to the Middle of the barn to dance. Mollie spotted Josh and Hailey dancing together getting pretty close, she nodded her head towards them for Zach to look and when he did he laughed a little, out of everyone they knew josh was the least expected to get with Hailey. Josh was the type of person who's really shy and mellowed out, somehow Hailey brings out the fun side of him and everyone could see it.

The two were dancing closer and closer by the minute, Mollie had been pushed right up against Zach's chest laughing and dancing to the music. She looked up at him and until that point, she hadn't realized how close they actually were. Zach slowly started to lean in while Mollie did the same until all the lights and music suddenly shut off. " That's not normal. " Mollie pulled away from Zach while she grabbed her phone and called Lizzie, she made her way over to where she saw Hailey and Josh an hour before the lights shutting off. They all met and continued to call Lizzie and Ashton until they finally picked up and made their way over.

" We've had parties here a thousand times and nothing has gone wrong, why now? "

" I don't know but something feels off. " Hailey looked around trying to hear or see anything unusual. Out of nowhere, a huge wolf ran through the doors scaring all the teenagers inside, they all tried to run but were blocked by more wolves joining in.

Zach pushed Mollie behind him while the group backed up. All you could hear were the screams of scared and confused teenagers. The wolves started closing in trying to block off anyone from coming in or going out. " Wait, there's a back door. " Mollie pointed to the back of the barn where some teenagers were running out, the group made a run for it. They were behind almost everyone and right as they almost made it out the Alpha blocked them from running out. The wolves disregarded the other teen escaping and walked closer to the group of six trying to corner them.

" There's too many of them. " You could hear the panic in Lizzie's voice as she looked around the room.

" What are we gonna do? " Mollie started to panic as they all got cornered and pushed together.

The five teens soon had glowing yellow eyes and sharp white nails, they were walking around in a circle watching all the werewolves. Mollie now had tears in her eyes, she was texting her dad frantically hoping he'd answer soon. You could hear all the werewolves growling at each other. Mollie noticed the different eye colors they all had, her friends had bright yellow eyes but the other back had bright blue ones. She knew she heard somewhere about their eyes but she couldn't put her finger on it. Suddenly all her friends were fighting the werewolves, Mollie had started walking backward trying to get away from the fight but she ended up getting slammed into a wall.

The alpha had picked up Mollie and threw her against the wall, her friends saw the alpha walk closer to mollie and they tried to attack him from the back but the other wolves got to them first. Mollie slowly opened her eyes to see the alpha just barely inches away from her, she tried desperately to back up more but it was no use she just pressed herself up against the wall tighter. She could clearly see his deep red eyes boring into her soul, she glanced down at his sharp teeth they were dripping with saliva as he inched closer and closer to her face.

The next thing that was heard was Mollies deafening screams of pain. The group looked back to see Mollie's leg covered in blood, but she was alone Josh turned around to look at the pack of wolves attacking them but they were gone too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 181 40
{theo raeken ff} Megan Clarke is the new girl in Beacon Hills and is worried about fitting in. She thinks that this town is just as boring as the oth...
44.2K 761 50
When Emily moved from England to Beacon Hills to have a fresh start and get away from her past at her old school was it the fresh start she intended...
208 17 10
Not only are there a lot of cold cases in the small town of Beacon Hills, Oregon, but they also have to look out for the supernatural. Detectives and...
349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...