I miss you

Von DeezNutsyWutzies

After escaping Hopes Peak, Shuichi falls into a state of despair from not being able to save the one he had a... Mehr

I'm sorry
A/N
Kokichi's note
A/N 2
shout out
Kokichi's note pt.2
A/N
A/N
A/N
(AN)What am I supposed to do with this
The End

What now?

56 4 0
Von DeezNutsyWutzies

Dear Diary,
I read the note. It hurts knowing I could be part of the reason he died. I started crying without realizing it. The girls walked in on me reading it and told me they heard me crying. I apologized and showed them the note and Himiko looked like she wanted to cry too. They said that I should probably tell Byakuya, so I texted him. I told him I had new information on Ouma's side of the story, sending him a picture of the note. He responded asking me why I would tell Ouma something like that. I honestly don't know myself, all I know is it's my biggest regret and never should've said anything that day. I've been quieter since I read that. Maki's been really concerned by that but I never answer when she asks about it because I'm scared I ruin another friendship. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't even know why I keep living.

                           -Shuichi Saihara

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...