ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪɴɢ (ʀᴡʙʏ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀ...

By fw_anti

Y/n Ozpin, is the adopted son of Ozpin. It all started when he was little and saw the destruction of his vill... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: Y/n Origins
Chapter 2: The Shinning Beacon
Chapter 3: The Shinning Beacon Part 2
Chapter 4: The First Step
Chapter 5: The First Step Part 2
Chapter 6: The Emerald Forest
Chapter 7: Emerald Forest Part 2
Chapter 8: Players And Pieces
Chapter 9: The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 10: The Badge And The Burden Part 2
Chapter 12: Jaunedice Part 2
Chapter 13: Forever Falls
Chapter 14: Forever Fall Part 2
Chapter 15: The Stray
Chapter 16: Black And White
Vol 2, Chapter: 1 Best Day Ever
Vol 2, Chapter 2: Welcome To Beacon
Vol 2 Chapter 3: A Minor Hiccup

Chapter 11: Jaunedice

8K 140 41
By fw_anti

Cardin has his weapon perched on his shoulder and Jaune opposite him with his sword drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage. He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as Cardin sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead-!"

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on, and Glynda Goodwitch's voice causes him to stop.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough!" She exclaims as Cardin backs off "Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." She explains as Jaune looks disappointed and Pyrrha looks at him saddened "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?"

Cardin: "Speak for yourself..."

Glynda: "Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!"

The bell rings, and students start leaving while Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. While Jayne sits there with a sad frown on his face

——

The scene then changes to the lunch team where Nora is telling Team, RWBY, KING and JPNR a story

Nora: "So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

Ren: "It was day."

Nora: "We were surrounded by Ursai..."

Ren: "They were Beowolves."

Nora: "Dozens of them!" she screams this as she stands on the table

Ren: "Two of 'em."

Nora: "But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren: "She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now." He explains as Jaune was just playing with his food

Pyrrha: "Jaune? Are you okay?" She asks looking at her leader

Jaune: "Oh, yeah! Why?"

Ruby: "It's just that you seem a little... not okay..."

Jaune: "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!" he holds up a thumb while laughing nervously

Pyrrha: "Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!"

Jaune: "Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"

Ruby: "He's a bully."

Jaune: "Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me."

[Flashback]

Jaune is seen on the way to class as Cardin is going the other way down the hall. When the two pass, Cardin knocks his arm into Jaune and makes him drop his book, then continuing on his way with his hands out as if daring anyone to challenge him.

Jaune: "Ah, come on!"

——

Jaune and Cardin are about to pass through a doorway, but Cardin clicks on Jaune's sheath and extends it into its shield form as he's going out, causing him to run into his own defense and have it block the exit.

Jaune: "Come on...!" he grunts in frustration

——

Glynda is in the locker room with several students, gesturing at the devices.

Glynda: "Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor. Additionally, your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code."

Hearing this, Cardin looks at Jaune - standing between him and the only open locker in the room - and the cliché plays itself out as Cardin quickly pushes a shocked Jaune into the small dark space and closes the door on him, pressing random buttons on the pad right after that.

Jaune: "What?! No, wait, wait! You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it"

It's too late to protest when the locker scrunches down and launches up with a burst of blue fire coming from its base. Cardin watches as the locker slowly soars across the sky.

Jaune: "Ahhh, coooome oooooooon...!"

[End Of Flashbacks]

After all the examples The others are totally focused on him now.

Jaune: "I didn't land far from the school!"

Y/n sighs and shakes his head in disappointment

Pyrrha: "Well anyway, Jaune,you know if you ever need help, you can just ask."

Nora: "Ooooh! We'll break his legs!"

Jaune: "Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."

They all looks over as laughing grows louder, mixed in with cries of pain from the rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.

Rabbit Girl: "Ow! That hurts! Please, stop..."

Cardin: "I told you it was real!" He turns to his teammates

Russel: "What a freak!"

The princes eyes flare, looking at this scene makes the boys blood boil.

He stands up swiftly and begins walking towards Cardin. The table he left behind all look confused.

As he gets closer to the group of oppressors he places a hand on the wrist of Cardin. The brown haired man looks at the newcomer with interest.

Cardin: "And what do you think your doing baby face?" he questioned the redhead looking at the wrist of the prince.

Y/n starts to tighten his grip, and Cardins once arrogant expression turns into one filled with pain.

Cardin: "AGH." he exclaims trying to free himself "You fuck, let go!!" he fails his body.

The redhead continues tightening his grip and Cardins painful expression worsens

The brown haired bully looks towards his lackeys.

Cardin: "G-get him off me!"

His other teammates rush at Y/n, each with their fists ready to attack.

The already annoyed prince becomes infuriated. His kingly form takes over.

Y/n: "Kneel."

A sudden force makes the assailants prostate themselves before the king. Screams of agony come from their mouths.

Y/n let's go of Cardin and the brown haired boy stumbles, the king kicks the bully right in the stomach, sending him right to his lackeys.

The lackeys unable to move or catch their leader have to let him hit them. Cardins big body hits the ground with a loud thump.

Y/n: "Get out of my sight."

The boys gather themselves and scurry along, Cardin however glares at Y/n as he dashed off.

The prince ignores him and turns his focus on the rabbit girl, who still seems like she was scared. He gives her a sympathetic look.

Y/n: "Are you alright?" His artificial voice now in a sympathetic tone.

Rabbit Girl: "Y-yes I'm fine." She says scared

The redhead sits by her and pats her on the back.

Y/n: "You don't need to worry anymore, I'm here now, they're not gonna hurt you anymore."

The rabbit girl smiles at him, the nervousness now vanishes as she looks at her savior.

After a few minutes of calming her down, and Y/n rubbing the girls ears softly he stands up.

The prince begins to walk away.

Rabbit Girl: "Hey wait! I never got your name."

Y/n: "My name is Y/n Ozpin, and you are?"

Velvet: "Velvet Scarlatina"

Y/n: "That's a very nice name. Nice to meet you Velvet." he continues walking off as Velvet looks embarrassed.

Y/n gets back to his table and sits down while the others are staring at him.

Ruby: "You just beat up Cardin? Do you know what that means."

Y/n looks at them with annoyance, he stands upright and gives them all a look of disappointment.

The prince mouths one word at the group behind him.

'Trash'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 2.5K 50
(y/n) (l/n) aka 'the Grimm god' is a dangerous enemy towards all known kingdoms of remnant, for centuries ozpin tried to defeat (y/n) but it was neve...
142K 3.2K 53
(Y/N) has always wanted to become a huntsman. Why? Because he wants to make a lot of money, but not for selfish reasons. He and his family barely had...
548K 3.6K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
4.7K 46 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...