Cake & Honey // Soft Tsukishi...

By x_valkyrie_

"Then lay with me again." He paused. Then continued speaking i could barely hear him this time though, "I can... More

Introduction
Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!
Chapitre 2: I'm Here To Stay
Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt
You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!
Chapitre 4: You Can Rely On Me
Chapitre 5: Trouble
Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?
Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem
Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner
Chapitre 9: Today's Date
Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention
Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory
Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name
Chapitre 13: Not A Kid
Chapitre 14: New Beginning
Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary
Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter
Chapitre 17: The Invitation
Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss
Chapitre 19: You Give Me Fever Pt.1
Chapitre 20: You Give Me Fever Pt. 2
Chapitre 21: On That Hill
Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)
Chapitre 23: Meet The Parents
Chapitre 24: Game On
Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry
Chapitre 26: Cancer
Chapitre 27: The Next Step
Chapitre 28: Saw You In A Dream
Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind
Chapitre 30: September 27th
Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th
Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)

29 1 0
By x_valkyrie_

Today is y/n's birthday, good thing she didn't forget to let her manager know that she'd be taking the day off today.

It's a lovely morning, the sun is shining the birds are singing-

✨🔔...Ring Ring...🔔✨

Y/n roughly extends out her arm that was previously wrapped around her boyfriend to turn off the ringing from the phone.

She rolls her eyes and groans loudly in annoyance. 'I am soo not a morning person.' She thinks to herself as she struggles to fall back asleep.

She shifts in her position and notices the blonde hasn't woken up yet. An idea pops into her pretty little head so she drags herself downstairs to Tsukishima's kitchen.

Groggily prepares herself a cup of coffee/tea. She was planning to make his boyfriend breakfast in bed but hears another person walking around.

"Mornin'." -Rosemary

"Oh good morning, did I wake you up?"

"Nope, I actually just got back from uh a trip yeah!" -Rosemary smiles sweetly as she gently placed down her now-bloody-spiked-metal bat in the living room. "Happy birthday by the way, I saw the date marked down on Tsukishima's calendar."

"Awe thank you Rosemary."

"I'm not a big lively person buuut since I'm so nice I will make you breakfast, how does that sound?" -Rosemary

"Delicious! That's so kind of you thank you!!!"

Rosemary side hugs y/n and proceeds to prepare breakfast.

As she was about to finish cooking Tsukishima walks down the stairs of his home rubbing his eyes sleepily. He finds his girlfriend sitting down in the living room sofa watching the news, so he makes his way towards her and lays his head on her thighs.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, did you sleep well?"

"Why didn't you wake me up, I could've kept you company."

"But you looked so cute sleeping I didn't want to disturb you."

"Mmm."

"Y/n~ breakfast is ready!" -Rosemary calls out as she turns off the stove.

"She made you breakfast? But I wanted to do that."

"It's okay Kei, we've got the whole day together don't worry about it." Y/n smiles innocently at him as they both walk towards the dining table.

"Hehe! I beat you Kei! It's okay, I'm so nice I made breakfast for you too." -Rosemary

"I'm not that hungry though."

"What? But you just woke up. You haven't eaten since last night. And I'm not throwing this away so." -Rosemary

"Hmph fine."

After finishing their meal, Rosemary washes the dishes then heads upstairs to her room to sleep the whole day off. Since she had another 'trip' later that night.

"Soo what does the birthday girl want to do today? Or can I surprise you?"

"Hmm it depends, didn't you have classes?"

"Nope. Well yes but the professor sent out a message saying class was cancelled because he was sick. So I'm all yours today honey. Anywhere in particular you want to go? I made plans for us from 9-12 p.m."

"Oooh mysterious, I was thinking maybe we can go to that new marketplace that opened up on 18th street."

"Sounds good, you can shower first if you'd like, I'll finish cleaning up here."

"Okayy!"

And so, y/n began her shower and after her Tsukishima took his. After about forty-five minutes they finally headed out the door.

She had decided to wear a crewneck sweatshirt with simple off-white pants. And Tsukishima followed her laid-back look with off-white pants as well, a white shirt, and a grey jacket along with his headphones.

[creds to artist ^^ :)]

Now arriving to 18th street, as promised there was the newly opened street marketplace. Since it was still early noon the market wasn't packed but it did have quite a few people scattered around. In fact, most of them were young couples such as themselves.

The couple was walking side by side when Tsukishima decided to hold y/n's hand and with a soft kiss on the back of her palm, a light pink delicately colored her cheekbones.

There was a large boom box on a stand in the front of all the other vendors playing soft Beatles music. It was an old style boom box probably looking for a new owner.

[cue music⤴️ :D if you want]

Further in the street were different stands, some were filled to the brim with flowers and vividly colored fruits & vegetables, there were others selling old books and vintage artifacts.

Tsukishima approached a vendor who sold a few interesting astronomy books and decided to buy them.

As they continued walking they found a frail-looking woman sitting down in a chair behind a stand with a younger man standing beside her sorting out cash.

The woman was carefully threading a needle through a large embroidery hoop. Y/n peaked over and saw the beautiful masterpiece of a koi fish pond. Her eyes glistened with admiration and Tsukishima immediately sealed a deal with the young man for the koi fish embroidery.

They looked around a few nearby stands until the lady finished her wonder work. She motioned for Tsukishima and y/n to extend both of their hands together and carefully placed the embroidery there.

"Please take care of my work, these dainty fish may not seem like much but they're living inside this embroidery." The woman spoke softly at them. Y/n nods her head and the lady softly smiled at them, then began another embroidery.

After that, they took a stroll around the entire market, buying things they didn't really need but they just looked so adorable. Like this koi fish tea pot:

And while y/n was looking at a chakra necklace, Tsukishima successfully acquired a promise ring. The man running the stand even offered to demonstrate that the materials of the ring were authentic and valuable because of how lovingly Tsukishima spoke about his girlfriend.

Finally, Tsukishima picked out a bouquet of roses and lilies and gifted it to y/n.

Earning the beautiful smile he loved to see. At that moment he thought that he would really go around the entire world picking out every flower if it meant his girlfriend would smile at him just like she is right now.

•••

Now the couple was enjoying lunch in each other's company, at an Italian restaurant. At the end they ordered a strawberry cake and after begging & begging y/n to let Tsukishima feed her she finally gave in.

"Goodbye thank you for coming here!" The hostess called out as the pair walked out of the restaurant.

"Are you ready for your big surprise? I know we still got about six hours before the event but the fun starts now." Tsukishima winked and smiled, taking clueless y/n's hand and dragging her to his car then driving to a glamorous building.

As they were entering Tsukishima spoke to the secretary up front, saying something about an appointment and checking in.

Y/n was about to ask him what was going on but two tall, slender women (who looked almost like identical twins except for their different colored hair) about her age came out and dragged her away to a fitting room.

"Tsukishima what's going on?!"

"It's okay, they know what they're doing! Have fun!!" He smiled as he watched his girlfriend be dragged away from him.

Tsukishima had taken her to a boutique so she could pick out a dress for their event later that night. Meanwhile he went on to pick out a suit for himself with the help of some of the male staff in the place.

"Hello Mrs. Tsukishima-"

"AH wait wait! I'm not m-married to him! We're just dating! Please call me L/N!"

"Oh my apologies Ms. L/N, allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Mel." -Mel

"And I'm Belle, we're here to assist you in finding the perfect gown for your evening tonight. Mr. Tsukishima has given us a few details and instructed us to not tell you since it is a surprise." -Belle

"Well let's get started! We'll take your measurements first and then bring out a few designs that we think would look STUNNING on you! I'm sure everything would look just perfect since you are a model." -Mel

"Ah thank you so very much!"

Mel and Belle begin measuring y/n, her waist, bust, height, etc. They look at each other thoughtfully and nod. Then immediately move out of the fitting room and bring in a few dresses.

"Try this one Ms. L/N" -Mel carefully takes out a dress from its protective wrapping.

Y/n warily tries on the dress.

"It's beautiful but I feel a little exposed, heh I'm sorry."

"No no it's okay, please don't apologize we're here to help ^^" -Mel

"Thank you..."

"Try this one for me please?" -Belle

"It looks good huh? This color looks great on you." -Belle

"I-It really does, it's just the cleavage... I feel a little uncomfortable since I don't have a lot of... hoohaas..."

"Oh it's okay Ms. L/N, please don't hesitate to let us know! Soo less cleavage let's see..." -Belle

"Oh I got one, try this one Ms. L/N." -Mel

"Hmm it's pretty but I feel like it's too wide."

"Okay, let me take that for you then." -Mel

"What about this one?" -Belle showcases a long sparkly dress.

"Oh gosh, it's a bit too flashy Belle! What about this one?" -Mel

"Now that's not flashy at all! She won't stand out! It doesn't even match her husband's- I mean her boyfriend's suit! Look go check what suit he picked out." -Belle

Y/n blushes at the word 'her husband', do they really look like they're married?

"U-Umm they're both very beautiful-"

"Thank you so much Ms. L/N, you're very kind and patient." -Belle smiled at y/n as Mel walks back in the fitting room.

"You're right, blue wouldn't match..." -Mel looks at Belle and squints her eyes. Then both look at each other with a shocked expression and gasp. They run out of the fitting room and bring in a long white dress.

"This is it, please try it on." -Belle

"Oh my gosh, it's so classy. I love it. I'm so in love with it oh my god!!!"

Belle and Mel smile as all three of them hug each other and fangirl over the dress, being careful not to wrinkle it.

They package the dress once again and take it to the register. Where Tsukishima was waiting to pay for both his suit and the dress.

He catches a glimpse of the dress and smiles excitedly.

[credit to the owner of this astounding fanart aaaaaa >_< that goes for all of the pictures I include on this story :)]

"Are you sure Cakes? I can pay for it myself."

"Nope! It's your birthday so it's my gift to you!"

"Oh my, you're so cute thank you Kei."

"Anything for you chere."

They finally head home to rest for a bit before getting ready for the main event of y/n's birthday.

•••

Tsukishima was feeling anxious as he was waiting downstairs for y/n to finish dressing up.

He fidgets with his cufflinks and his tie. He paces around the room and sits back down.

His foot starts tapping on the floor rapidly and nervously.

"Mon cheri? You okay up there? Do you need me to come help you?"

"Hold on...Okay I'm done!" Y/n calls out as she starts walking down the stairs.

Her heels clacking with every step, immediately grasping Tsukishima's attention. His mouth slightly drops and his eyes are filled with pure adoration for this woman.

Saying she looked delightful was a HUGE understatement. That dress was his new best friend because of how hell it accentuated her body. She was captivating.

Tsukishima notices her accidentally miss a step and immediately rushed to catch her from falling.

"Careful now, don't fall."

"Pshhh, I walk in heels for a living Kei, I got this!!"

"Of course you do but I'll still walk with you. You ready to go?"

"Yes sir! Where are we going by the way?"

"Oh right I haven't told you yet, I took the liberty of obtaining VIP tickets to this exhibition being held at the museum I work in. I'm not telling you the surprise till we get there though~"

"Ooh curiouser and curiouser, alright lead the way my Prince Charming."

As y/n was about to get on Tsukishima's car, he stops her by grabbing her hands.

"Wait, let me look at you for a second."

Y/n turns back around to face him and Tsukishima eyes her entire figure. Starting from the bottom, all the way up. Sending shivers down her spine as he scaled back to meet her eyes.

"Hope you like white because next time you wear a dress this color, you will be walking down the aisle."

Y/n drops her jaw and chuckles slightly, "Wow that suit made you bolder huh?"

"It's that angelic dress that is making you look so damn exquisite."

Y/n slightly adjusts Tsukishima's tie and pulls him to her eye level.

"Charming. So you're saying that I'm not usually 'exquisite' hm?" She mentions in a teasing tone and raises an eyebrow.

"Oh honey you know you're entirely exquisite. Alluring. Words really do you no justice to describe your beauty and entire being. From the moment you wake up to the moment you fall back asleep in my arms, you remind me that maybe there is a god out there favoring me."

"Awe look at you with your pretty words and elegant smile." She pulls him closer and he places one hand on her waist.

"You are like a diamond, chere. You shine so beautifully but I have to choose my best words for such a divine piece." Tsukishima smirks as he pulls out the small case of the promise ring he bought before.

"Oh? What's this?"

Tsukishima cups both of her hands on his and looks her in the eye as the moonlight shines directly on them.

"This- this is for those nights we spend together and apart. This is for the embraces we give. For the adventures we have. And for aaalll the little kisses you gift me. I love you y/n, and this is to remind you of it. Every time you look at it. Every time you are filled with doubt, for even a second. Every time you feel alone. I want you to look at this promise ring and remember that I love you... then wait for me to come home and tell you again."

He finishes with a smile and y/n raises her right hand to her mouth to hold off the tears that were threatening to escape her eyes. Tsukishima places the promise ring on her left ring finger and then kisses it.

She pulls him into a deep, passionate kiss and Tsukishima gladly kisses back as he smiles into it. In between breaths they muttered sweet I love you's to each other.

Finally separating from each other, they got on Tsukki's car and drove to the museum.

"Oh Mr. Tsukishima nice seeing you, you took the day off?" -Tsukki's coworker

"Yup, sorry I couldn't help out on such a busy night."

"It's okay, you always work hard. Here is your pass and your lovely guest's. Please enjoy yourselves!" -Tsukki's coworker stated before the pair walked off.

Y/n nudged Tsukki's shoulder and complimented his work ethic. Not gonna lie, seeing him at work was her absolute favorite.

He looked so cool and professional it sent butterflies to her stomach.

Anyways, they walked around the museum greeting a few of Tsukishima's peers and some scientists working for the museum.

The exhibition tonight was to celebrate a new fossil found in China by this museum's very own paleontology department. And the anniversary of the museum's establishment.

The head of the paleontology department spoke a few words of gratitude to all of the different scientists, workers, and guests in the room. As the crowd claps for him he stops away from the center of attention.

Tsukishima looks at y/n standing beside him and leans over to whisper, "I'm going to take his job when I graduate."

This comment took y/n off-guard as she was taking a sip of her champagne, making her choke on the liquid.

She looks at Tsukishima-

-then at her drink and places it on the serving dish of a waiter that was passing by.

"I'm done with this one, thanks." She says to the waiter and he walks away with her almost-completely-full stemware.

Tsukishima chuckles at her reaction to his bold comment and they both turn their attention back to another man that took the crowd's attention.

"Hello, I'm the head of the administration committee here at the museum. Just wanted to say thank you to uh everyone and the professor." He motions towards the man who had just given his speech, "...For joining us tonight. Please don't hesitate to engage with the diversity of the paleontology exhibitions that our lovely museum has to offer. And feel free to converse with him & our amazing staff."

The crowd begins to clap again but the man raises both of his hands and the clapping seizes. "And also! We want to express our gratitude to our administrator, Tsukishima Kei. Because not only did he make all of the preparations for this event, he also  booked the city's orchestral symphony who will be performing at our very own theater here in the museum. Please, a round of applause!"

With that last word, the man gets off the stage and the crowd resumes their clapping for him and Tsukishima who readjusts his glasses.

Y/n smiles at him in admiration and looks around the room thinking, 'Everyone at his job really loves him'.

"You planned all of this?"

"Yup, but come on this is the best part. I'll explain afterwards."

He intertwines their hands and they walk towards the theater. It was beginning to fill up but they were seated in a special cabin reserved just for them two.

"In my opinion, the spot directly in the middle of the room is the best place to observe such a performance but we're special guests so."

"I didn't know the museum had this theater room Kei."

"It's quite new actually. Oh it's about to start."

The lights are dimmed and there is a bright spotlight shining on the stage, revealing an orchestra.

The conductor began his symphony and the string players swayed their bows in sync. His motions grew bigger then smaller as he danced the beat of the music.

They performed a few songs and at the end there was a quartet that played a beautiful, soothing song.

This melody brought tears to y/n's eyes so she clutched Tsukishima's hand tighter.

The boy leaned in to her ear and whispered, "Happy birthday mon cheri."

She looked at him with watery eyes and a confused expression.

"I had this song written specifically for you."

"Kei...you did?"

"Mhm, it's all for you chere. Everywhere I go, I just simply cannot stop thinking of you. Work, class, even when you're sitting right beside me. Aw don't cry my love."

"*Sniff* I'm not crying, it's just raining inside my brain so it's leaking out."

"Hah, okay honey, if you say so."

She chuckles, "Thank you Cakes, I love you so so much."

"Je t'aime mon cheri. [I love you honey]."

They lean in for a kiss and the song ends. The whole crowd rose from their seats and clapped loudly for the orchestra & quartet.

The event soon came to an end...

What we learned today was how deep Tsukishima's love really is. He felt the need to protect his lover from the entire world and all of the dangers that could harm her. When he said he didn't like hurting her, he really meant it. He was going to do everything in his power to make her happy, whether it was tickling her at home while she's making dinner, or finding a new star on the galaxy and naming it after her. He was in love. Simple words could never be able to fully express his everlasting love for her.

And as for y/n, today she allowed herself to be pampered. She was never really one to be spoiled because she was always so worried about everyone around her to care about herself much. But for Tsukishima, she was able to relax. To finally lay down her troubles and feel at peace. The love this blonde boy brought her was indeed stronger than anything she had ever felt. And she would gladly reciprocate every feeling. Most people would be bored in a museum or annoyed when being forced to attend an event that only concerns the other person. But not y/n, she was beyond content that her boyfriend had been thinking of her and including her in his work life. She trusts him with all her heart as so does he. Spending the evening in the place her boyfriend allows his creativity and ideas to flourish was delightful. Even if she didn't know anything about paleontology or museums, Tsukishima was there to help and stand by her side like always. She felt so lucky that they fit exactly like puzzle pieces. They both loved joking around and teasing each other, they're both smart and logical, not to mention both are yummy. Out of entire population in this planet, Tsukishima was the only one y/n could really spend hours and hours with and possibly never be bored. She felt so fortunate to have a boyfriend like him. Never really believing in fate until it came in the form of this tall blonde boy. They were simply made for each other.

Their love everlasting and forever intertwined like roses and vines. The thorns that got in their way were simply temporary. A test, if you must, to see how strong their love was. And they always passed with flying colors.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N: everytime Tsukki says chere or mon cheri I really imagine him saying it in Ray's voice from The Princess And The Frog 😭 [mini spoiler]>>in case you don't know, chere means dear and mon cheri means honey<<.

Videos, fanart, music, pictures, etc. in this chapter and whole story are not mine (unless stated otherwise). All the credit goes towards their rightful owners :).

Anyways my knee hurts, my ankle hurts, and my elbow hurt, all on my right side 😀🪆 soo goodnight guysss!!! As always,

Have a good one and Lovely readings to you all <3 !!

~Valkyrie ⭐️-_-💧

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 3792 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.2K 41
โ IF YOU'RE MY SUN, I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES ME ICARUS DOESN'T IT? โž cute stories with our beloved volleyball lovin' boys or, if you prefer, angsty sto...
13.7K 430 14
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1K 91 4
๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ----- A gifted girl was born and was put into Grace Field. She was favor...