Into the heroverse (mhaxnarut...

By diavoloswife_

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข/๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ? ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘... More

๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ
โฅ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
โฅ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
โฅ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
โฅ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
A/n
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ bonus chapter! โ™ฅ

โฅ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ

2.2K 76 135
By diavoloswife_

'Todoroki vs sero' present mic announced

As soon as the match begun, sero wrapped Shoto in his tape, Shoto said nothing. Sero used his tape and tried swinging Shoto out of bounds. "You don't think he's going to loose hat quickly do you, y/n?" Shikamaru asked. I shook my head, "no, I was suprised sero even moved that fast."

Shoto looked up, he looked like he was about to murder someone. I recognized this look, as I held it once before. Shoto froze the floor, stopping sero from using his tape. Sero looked shocked, the ground shook. I, myself was surprised.

Ice. It was ice. Half the stadium full of it.

I was about to be hit by it but, I punched it. Sending the ice flying , I quickly punched the air again sending the ice elsewhere. Everyone was shocked, at Shoto and me. I punched it with ease, wanting to protect everyone.

Sero, and midnight were frozen. It was cold, and everyone was shivering. "W-whoah that w-was a-a bit much donT y-you think!" Sero asked.

Shoto started melting the ice, he had a look in his eyes. Sadness.

Next up was my match. I was against denki.

I started walking down, and was stopped by bakugo. "You better win, loser." He barked. I nodded. "I will." I said smugly. He just walked off and went to sit next to shika.

"Hey, y/n." Denki said as we both were in the center now. "How bout you and me go on a date after I win?" He said confidently. I smirked, "how about if I win we still go hangout anyways?" I said smiling. His face reddened no one had ever told him yes.
"Start!" Present mic announces.

I could already tell denki was going to go all out first try, so I used kisames, water jutsu.

"Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird" I did the hand signs as fast as kakashi while denki was building up his electricity. He let it out, and he did I yelled, "kisame: waterfall jutsu!" I got a bunch of water, allowing for me to float on top of it. The water canceled out the electricity just as I thought it would. Denki, luckily knew how to swim. But out of shock, he couldn't think. So he went unconscious. The water disappeared, as I ran over to help denki.

Denki, slowly woke up. "You still up for that date?" I asked him chuckling. He smiled, "for sure!" I helped him up and walked him to recovery girl. "How'd you do that? Is your quirk water?" He asked k just nodded my head. "Water, cancels out electricity. So in this case I canceled you out." I said smiling. Everyone was cheering, "y/n is the winner! look at that! Y/n has a heart of gold! She helps out her enemy after battle!" Present mic announced. "Y/n considers everyone a comrade, we've never really understood why but she cares about everyone." Aizawa commented.

I smiled, and continued walking. "Say, after recovery girl. Wanna get lunch?" I asked him. He looked confused, "really? I thought you were joking?" He said. I shook my head and dragged him towards recovery girl.

She checked him out, "nothing serious, just a few scratches and food should do." She said inspecting him. "Ok, you're free to go!" She said. Denki came out, "you're still here?" He asked shocked. "No, I'm not even here I'm a hallucination." I said sarcastically.

He looked confused I dragged him to a waiting room, "I'll be right back Kay! I'm going to get food!" I told him, he just nodded. "Set, up the couch! We're going to watch a movie!" I said excitedly as I left the room to bring snacks and soup.

Denkis pov:

I flirted with girls...but they all just usually pushed me away and didn't agree to me asking them out. But y/n...she accepted.
She even waited for me, outside of recovery girls office. 'Why?' I asked myself.

She came back, her hands with soup, and snacks. "Im back!" She also had a blanket wrapped around her. I helped her set the things on the coffee table, "so what movie did you pick sparky?" She asked, I blushed at the nickname. "I picked avengers: infinity war..." I said hoping she would like it. She smiled, "I haven't watched it yet!" She said her eyes gleaming with joy.

"Y/n, why are you still talking to me?" I asked. "Hm?" She turned around confused, as she put the blanket on the couch. "Because, you're cool denki!" She said happily. 'Cool?' I felt my heart go faster.

"R-really?" I said blushing. "Yeah, also your really cute dattebane!" She said walking over to pinch my cheeks. My face was redder than kirishima's hair. "Cmon let's eat before the food gets cold!" She motioned for me to sit next to her. She pulled me under the blanket putting it over us.

I sat next to her, and we both ate our soup, and watched the movie.

Timeskip to after kirishima's fight

Denki and I had the lights off as we both were bawling our eyes out. "Mr.stark I don't feel so good..." Spider man said.

"Denki! He's gone!" I said crying hugging him. "Why did he have to go!" Denki wailed back.

The lights turned on. We both turned around, it was kirishima. "Why are you guys in here?" He asked looking at our current state.

Food all over the floor, wrappers everywhere, we were both crying, and we had a blanket over us. "We're watching a movie..and our baby just died..." I said sadly. "Baby? What baby?" Kirishima asked. "We don't wish to speak of him..." denki said patting my back. Kirishima looked at us weirdly.

I got, up and dragged him to sit with us. "We'll watch the next movie together!" I said pulling him next to me, and putting him under the blanket. "What're are we watching next?" He asked. "Endgame, I swear if our baby doesn't come back I'm not watching." Denki said seriously. "Who's this baby you both speak of?" Kirishima asked once again. "Spider-Man...our little ball of sunshine!" I said happily, kirishima nodded.

Timeskip to the end of endgame.

"Iron man!" We all yelled in sync. "Omg! Omg!" I yelled frantically hoping mr.stark wasnt going to do what we all thought he was going to do.

"Mr.stark!" Denki yelled, we were all crying. Gobbling down the food, and crying. "Omg he's going to die!" Kirishima yelled. We all jumped onto the screen. Spider-Man was crying. "Our baby is crying! He's crying!" I yelled 'wiping' peters tears as he cried. We were just crying, and hugging eachother, as we balled our eyes out at tony dying.

Again, the door opened to reveal almost the whole class. "What...are you guys doing?"Sero asked. "Our baby was crying!" I said crying in between kiri and denki. They both nodded in agreement. "Baby? When did you-" bakugo said confused. "Never mind. I don't wanna know." Bakugo said walking out. Shikamaru sighed, "what a drag. Anyways we came in here to check on you, and see where those two went." He said motioning over to kirishima and denki.

"Also, your match is next. You might wanna hurry up." He said pulling you out of kirishima's and denki's grasp. "Wait! I don't wanna leave!" I screeched. Shikamaru used his justu to make me walk. "No's! DonT let him take me husbands!" I yelled. Soon I was walking away faster. "Nooooooo!" I yelled.

Shikamaru then, left me and went to go sit down. As he did endewhore came out. "You have a wonderful quirk." He said. I nodded I'm agreement. "But, that's not your full power is it?" I nodded my head I'm agreement. I was walking off, and he talked again. "It is my shotos job, to surpass almight." He stated. "He will be fighting with his fullest. Don't hold back." He said seriously. "That's all I wanted to tell you. Sorry for bothering you before your match." He said and he started walking off.

"Shoto, isnt you." I said,not looking back. "Also, shotos quirks aren't yours. Their his. Stop being a piece of shit and acknowledge the fact that he will never be you." I said and I walked off.

"The first match of the second round is a big match!" Present mic announced. "The man who won a huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience frozen—- From the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki!" The crowd went wild. "On the other hand, we have the girl who made a huge swimming pool, what kind of fight will she show us this time? From the hero course,Y/n uzumaki!"

I looked at shoto, his eyes. His eyes always seemed to hurt me. "Shoto." I said seriously. "Y/n." He said back.
"Start!"

As soon as we started Shoto sent ice. I punched it sending the ice everywhere. "Just as I excepted." He said. "Shoto, you should really not belittle me." I said smirking. "I'm stronger than you'll ever be." I stated simply. He just scoffed. Sending more ice. I got bored so I did the fireball jutsu. "serpent,ram,monkey,boar,horse,tiger. Fireball jutsu!" I yelled melting all the ice. Shoto looked shocked. I looked over to endeavor and he looked impressed.

As we kept going, Shoto seemed to get more and more angrier. Just as he was about to go out of bounds from my punch his ice stopped him. "Tell me Shoto, why not use your full power?" I say trying to get him to use his fire side.

A/n: let's pretend he already fought deku, but y/n will be the one to unlock his fire. She's going to use talk no jutsu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He looked confused, "I see it in your eyes...the pain." I said. He looked at me shocked. "Shoto, my childhood wasn't the greatest...me and my brother...we have something inside us, as the villagers used to call us monsters, or demons." He looked shocked. "When we were five...they would throw things at us, they took advantage that we were orphans, the fact that we couldn't fend for ourselves." His eyes widened. "Five...the same as me..."

"We would throw pranks, trying to be acknowledged.." i chuckled. "Then someone changed us...we became hero's. The strongest, there ever was. That pain you went through I went through. I know it hurts." I said walking closer to him. "Shoto..that power. It's yours. Not his." He snapped out of his trance and looked like he realized something. It was his power. Soon his left side went aflame. His fire was beautiful.

"Now, that you are fighting to your fullest I shall too." I said activating sage mode, with the sharigan.

He looked shocked. He'd never seen your quirk. He smirked. "Remember you asked for it." He stated.

"Shoto! Have you finally accepted yourself?! You will surpass me! You will fufill my des—" I interrupted him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ENDEWHORE!" I yelled back. Everyone looked shocked. Even, Shoto.
I then flipped endeavor off, and continued. "Ignore him. He doesn't matter." I said. Shoto nodded, "let's dance." I said.

I started building up a rasengan. I was going to make it a small size. "What's that little thing going to do." Shoto scoffed. I smirked we both lunged at eachother.

'Swish swish swish'

More than 15 walls came up, cementos. All fifteen walls came down. Her rasengan caused most of them to fall, Shoto looked shocked. He wasn't out of bounds, "what a drag." Shikamaru said from the stands.

Bakugo looked a bit shocked because he hadn't ever seen her fight to her 'full' strength as he thought. The smoke then cleared revealing y/n with her hand in the floor, the rasengan went far down, Shoto looked at her, "I-it still went through?!" She nodded, "if it hit you it would broke your insides and possibly kill you." She said smirking, "I don't feel like fighting, I give up." She then proceeded to walk out.

"What?!" Deku yelled as he just came back. "Why is she walking out?!" Someone yelled. "Troublesome y/n.." Shikamaru scoffed remembering the chunin exams.

"Uzumaki is walking out of bounds?" Present mic yelled shocked. "She can win she's just lazy." Aizawa grumbled, disappointed because he wanted to know her full potential.

Endeavors pov:

She had a blue orb in her hand? I scoffed, "what's that going to do?" I watched her as they were about to lunge. "She can kill him with that." A spiky haired boy said. "Tch. I doubt it." I told him he just chuckled. "She's still holding back, she's not going full power. I would know I've known her my entire life." I looked at him slightly shocked, 'holding back?' I thought this was her full power?

As they lunged, Cementos made around 15 walls, Shoto made through at least 5 while she took down the rest. I looked over to the boy he just smirked, the smoke cleared. Her hand was towards the ground, making a huge hole. 'That could've killed him.'

As I looked at Shoto he looked shocked, then I heard her say it. "If I would've hit you, it would've broke you're insides and killed you." Those words rang in my head. How could such a child be so strong? I remember listening on some hero's, "she's the one who beat us up during her exam." They shivered. 'She has to get with my Shoto.'

Y/n's POV :

I walked up to Shikamaru he rolled his eyes, I had copied him putting my hands behind my head. "Really?" He said a tad disappointed, "you could've won." I smiled, "Shoto deserves it, he has now realized his full potential." He smiled, "you could've killed him y'a know?"

I nodded, "I accidentally used a too much, I just wanted to use sage mode, I haven't used it in a while." I smiled rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"Y/n-Chan!" Deku called as he ran. "That was amazing! Could you explain your quirk?! Also what happened to your eyes! They changed during the battle!? How could a orb that small do so much damage?! How-" I cut him off as he was rambling. "Classified quirk, but I'll explain the blue orb if you'd like." He nodded his head excitedly.

Shikamaru chuckled at his excitement. "Do you write about everyone?" He asked. Izuku nodded a bit embarrassed, "y-yeah..."

"That's cool if I needed too I would've done the same." Shikamaru said closing his eyes. We walked to a waiting room, to rest. We sat down, and I was about to start explaining, "so this is called the rasengan." I said making the rasengan again in my hands, "this has been passed down for generations." He wrote down in his notebook, "I use it with my wind nature, and make it rotate with my chakra." I explained he looked at me confused when I mentioned chakra. "DonT worry about the chakra btw." I said shaking it off. "There's more than one of these versions, which I cannot demonstrate but this is my main one." He looked at me amazed.

"This can either obliterate your insides if I touch you with it, at first it might not seem like a lot of damage from the outside but if you look closer it could kill someone." He looked shocked. "Had you intended to kill todoroki?" He asked nervously. I shook my head, "no, I knew I couldn't use it on him, which is why I threw it to the ground." He sighed in relief. "Can it increase in size?" He asked. I nodded, "it can go as big, as this room taking up this space." I said moving my arms around. He smiled. He then started drawing, "Shikamaru, does your quirk have a limit?" Shikamaru's eyes widened as he didn't realize deku had studied him during his match as well.

"It used to, when I was younger but I can go longer distances now." He said with his eyes closed as he leaned in the chair. Deku nodded, "cool, does it paralyze opponents?" He asked. "Something like that? It allowes for me to make the person copy my movements or to..." he explained deku looked outstanded. "That's so cool!" He said excitedly.

'Knock knock knock'

We looked towards the door it was bakugo. "A-ah k-k-kachaan!? W-what a-are you doing here?" Deku asked as he was a stuttering mess. "Outta my way nerd." He said shoving poor izuku. He left the room In a hurry.

"To what do we owe the pleasure of seeing you bakugo?" Shikamaru said sarcastically. "How come you walked out like a dumbass?!" He said shaking me. "Shikamaru and y/n you're both fighting next. It uneven so you're forced to fight." Aizawa said coming back I nodded. Bakugo slowly let go. "Katuski, I'll win ok this time." He scoffed, "stupid why did you walk out?!" He asked again. I just shrugged, "it was becoming troublesome."

"You're sounding more and more like, pineapple. You should spend more time away from him." Katuski said almost scolding me. Shikamaru chuckled. "Anyway, hurry up your match is next."

In the arena.

"Startttt!" Present mic yelled.

Shikamaru sighed, "let's quit together, yeah?" I chuckled, "it doesn't work that way." He sighed again, "troublesome woman."

We started with sparing,

Shikamaru then stepped back and yawned. "Nara..is yawning?" Present mic announced. You could hear Aizawa scoff.

I looked down, Shikamaru had sent the neck binding jutsu.

"D-damnit sh-Shikamaru!" I said gritting my teeth. "Complete." He stated. I broke out of it using kurama mode. I then quickly got out of it. He gritted his teeth seeing I broke out. We then took out kunai, and started sparring. "Going easy on me huh?" He said smirking. "I wouldn't wanna kill my best friend now would I?" Seeming everyone heard me they gasped.

I used the sharingan to look at all of the kunai he was using, and looking for his next opening. "There." I whispered to myself as I punched him in the stomach sending him flying out of bounds. He crashed into the wall. "Oops." I said rubbing my neck sheepishly. "You don't know how to hold back, troublesome woman!" He yelled I smiled. Everyone looked back at me wondering how I hadn't killed him. I walked over to him, making the unison sign.

"What's this a symbol or a handshake?" Present mic asked confused. "Unison sign. Y/n and Shikamaru use it to symbolize friendship." Aizawa said. Everyone hearts almost melted at the scene.

"We forgot to do it before." Y/n said after she healed him. He nodded. "Y/n is the winner! Next fight y/n vs bakugo!"

"What's this- it's over? Oh ok.." present mic said. As the tournament was over.

"What do you mean I can't fight her!? I refuse to take this medal!" Bakugo said as he was chained up. I smiled at todoroki, he looked away quickly. 'Strange?' I thought as all might was trying to put on katuski's headband. I walked over to him, "just put it on." I said he hesitated but let me put it on him. "Ah! Thank you young y/n." All might thanked me as he sweatdropped.

He put on my medal, "y/n you have great strength. I know it's not your full potential..." he said smiling, I nodded. He left and handed other medals. I walked over to bakugo, and took out a camera. "Smile, dattebane!" I said he looked at me suprised. He then looked at the camera angrily. 'Click' I got it. The picture printed out and I put it away

I walked over to shoto, "may I?" I asked. He hesitated but nodded. I took the picture. 'Two, so he can keep one...' I took two quick pictures, as the image came out I handed him one. "Here." I said, he looked at me confused. "So you can remember." I said smiling, his face turned into a small grin. "Thank you...y/n." He said and he walked off.

"Shika!" I yelled as I jumped on top of him. We grunted as we both fell to the floor. "Cheese!" I said as he looked a tad annoyed, "to remember!" I said smiling. "Let's take one with the whole class!" I said as we took a picture with everyone, and then the whole class together."

Then the idea of me using a toad to take a picture for us, so no one was left out. "Summoning jutsu!" I said biting my thumb and summoning Gamakichi. "Holy shit you're bigger than last time!" I said. I heard a grunt. "Y/n?" Someone asked I turned around..

-

-

-

Cliffhanger (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ also heres ur meme

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 11.5K 28
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ...
1.2M 40.4K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 92 20
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 31 9
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐‘ท๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’–๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๏ฟฝ...