NegaTales || Season 1 ||

GiddyDanish tarafından

[A DuckTales AU. Season one rewritten with the Negaverse characters. Basically the show but the characters ar... Daha Fazla

Hoo-Whoo Pt 1
HW Pt 2
HW Pt 3
Escape From/To Atlantis Pt 1
EFTA Pt 2
EFTA Pt 3
The Infernal Internship of Zan Owlison Pt 1
TIIoZO Pt 2
TIIoZO Pt 3
TIIoZO Pt 4
The Forgotten Promise of Agent 22 Pt 1
TFPoA22 Pt 2
TFPoA22 Pt 3
TFPoA22 Pt 4
The House of the Unlucky Gander Pt 1
THotUG Pt 2
THotUG Pt 3
THotUG Pt 4
The Rainbow Lagoon of Pearl Agony Plains Pt 1
TRLoPAP Pt 2
TRLoPAP Pt 3
TRLoPAP Pt 4
The Motel of Selene Pt 1
TMoS Pt 2
TMoS Pt 3
TMoS Pt 4
Beware the B.U.L.L.Y. System Pt 1
BBS Pt 2
BBS Pt 3
BBS Pt 4
The Lies of Castle McDuck Pt 1
LCM Pt 2
LCM Pt 3
The Final Fight of Brothers Pt 1
FFB Pt 2
FFB Pt 3
The Eclipse War Pt 1
EW Pt 2
EW Pt 3
EW Pt 4
EW Pt 5
Little Girl Blue
Author's Note
Thank you for 10k views!

EFTA Pt 4

395 29 27
GiddyDanish tarafından

Dewey's heart was racing with panic, his life flashing before his eyes. "Oh my gosh, we're gonna die!" He began hyperventilating, frozen in place.

Feathry knelt down and shook him by the shoulders. "Relax! We're not gonna die!"

Dewey shook his head and shut his eyes. "No, we are! And it's all my fault! I should've just said it was me! And now uncle Donald is gonna get my brothers and we're gonna die some horrendous death!" He wanted to break down and cry but he was too panicked to do so.

"Well, was it you?"

"No, but-"

"Then you shouldn't have said it was you. Never take responsibility for something you didn't do, even if it hurts." Feathry smiled sadly at him.

Dewey took a deep, loud breath. "You're right, I just need to breathe, and then we can figure out a way out of here." Before he had even finished his sentence, his feet felt wet. He glanced down to see water rising from the ground. Feathry must have seen it too.

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Feathry yelped, jumping from foot to foot.

Dewey threw his hand in the air. "Not helping! We're fine! There's barely any water!" There was something calming about not being the only one freaking out. It was weird.

"Yeah, for now! But soon it'll be up to our knees! And then our waists, and then our necks, and then-!" He climbed on top of the hand statue, eyes stuck on the water.

Dewey bit his beak. First he had to calm Feathry down, and then they could get out. "Look, everything will fine. As long as we keep a cool head,we can make it out. Alright?"

Feathry took in a deep breath and nodded. "You're right. I'm being immature." Fear was still in his eyes, Dewey could recognize it, but he did a better job of hiding it.

Dewey discovered that the water was up to his knees now, so he climbed up by Feathry. "W-what's the plan?" Dewey asked.

...

"And, if we take a right here..." Louie smirked, leading the other ducks through the tunnel. Launchpad had refused to take them the right direction, but he would gladly let Louie lead aimlessly. "Then we should be..." The walked into and open area and Louie thrust his arm out proudly. Yep, he was pretty good at direction and seeing all the angles, if he did say so hims-

"Cool! We're back where we started!" Huey ran up ahead of the group, pointing to the sub parked in the water.

Louie stopped, letting his arms sag. "What! But this is," -he caught Launchpad smirking- "right we're I wanted us to go! Yep. All according to plan." Louie put his hands on his hips and hoped his smile looked convincing.

Webby set a hand on his shoulder. "Well, at least we can wait here until Feathry and Dewey get back. Maybe they found the jewel." She flashed him a smile and then joined Huey, who was sitting and kicking his feet in the water.

"Fine," Louie said under his breath, shoving his hands in his hoodie pockets, which was tied around his waist.

"Nice save," Launchpad said sarcastically.

Louie rolled his eyes. He was about to make a comment back, but the sound of voices stopped him. He bit his beak, listening. "You guys, I think someone else is here."

Webby and Huey stopped laughing and listened. "Really? Who?" He said, somewhat loudly. Webby slapped her hand over his mouth. She rose a finger to her mouth, signaling for him to shush.

Louie crept along the edge of the water, searching for someone. A while away, behind their submarine, he saw another submarine, smaller than theirs. Standing near it was a group of people, talking strategy.

Louie tilted his head curiously. That must be the Glomgold Feathry told us about. A figure walked out of a tunnel near the group. The duckling squinted to get a better look. Once he recognized the figure, he tensed.

Donald Duck.

"Louie, who is it?" someone said fro behind him. Louie jumped.

"Huey! Don't scare me like that!" he yelped as quietly as he could.

"Well? Who's there?"

Louie glanced back at his uncle, then moved to stand in the way. "Uh... no one." He nodded, more to himself than to his brother.

"Alright, weirdo," Huey chuckled, then walked back over to Webby and Launchpad.

A sigh escaped Louie and he turned back to see Glomgold and the others. His heart stopped when Donald caught his gaze from across the cavern. The boy wanted to look away but couldn't. Donald gave him a look that made a chill run up Louie's spine. A look that said "Don't think I've forgotten about you."

Then Donald turned to the rest of his group and said something Louie couldn't hear. Donald handed Glomgold a giant blue gem.

Louie bit his cheek, thinking. If that was the Jewel of Atlantis, that meant he probably ran into Feathry and Dewey. The green triplet's heart sank. That could only mean trouble. Dewey was in trouble.

Louie's eyes widened and he turned back to the others. He had to go after Dewey, but... He glanced at Launchpad, then at Huey and Webby. He couldn't leave them alone with Launchpad. Looking to the tunnel they had come out of, Louie let out a sigh. He just had to hope Dewey and Feathry could hold their own.

Louie cleared his throat. "So, um, guys... Glomgold got the jewel."

...

Dewey and Feathry sat on a treasure chest, one of the few things that could float in the room. The water as rising faster and faster and they were only a few yards from the ceiling now. Dewey's eyes focused on the water, unable to look away. His heart beat was accelerating as the water rose.

"Feathry..."

"If I'm going to die, I guess I should have really cool last words, huh?" Feathry put a finger to his chin and glanced up thoughtfully.

Dewey blew his hair out of his face, just for it to fall back down again. "I-I'm not sure that really matters, since no one will be around to tell the others they were your last words."

"Guess you're right..." Feathry stared up at the ceiling, distracted. "Hey, Dewey. Look!"

Dewey followed his gaze to the roof. He tilted his head and squinted. It was engraved with more constellations. "Hey! It's a star chart again! Maybe we can use it!" He stumbled to his feet, the rocking water making it hard. He looked it over, studying for any inconsistencies. "I can't see it too well... I'm going to try to get a better look." He scanned over he water, his eyes landing on a wooden plank. "Do you think that can hold my weight?"

Feathry shook his head. "I seriously doubt it."

"I think I can make it."

"No you can't."

"I CAN MAKE IT!" It was more him trying to convince himself he could than anything else.

Feathry threw his hands up defensively. "Okay, okay. Just so you know, if you fall in and start to drown, I- I can't save you. I'll probably end up drowning myself."

"Noted." Dewey shook away his fear and readied himself to jump. "Alright... 3... 2,1,go!" He shut his eyes, jumping across to the plank.

He landed on the edge, and he pumped his fists i the air. "Yes!" The plank wobbled, knocking off his balance. He winced and doubled over to keep from falling. He slowly got back to his feet, trying not to hyperventilate. "I'm good. I'm good," he said in his squeaky whisper voice. He glanced back, and Feathry gave him a thumbs up. Dewey looked up, remembering why he had jumped in the first place.

"Okay... if this is anything like the last puzzle... The button to push should be..." He edged himself across the board an found the misplaced constellation. He had to crouch, the water getting higher and higher. Dewey smirked and set his hand on the tile. "Here!" He pushed on it with two hands.

His heart dropped when it barely budged. "I think it's stuck!" he panicked.

"Don't worry, you've got this! Dewey, you can do this!" Dewey sensed panic in Feathry's voice but he tried to ignore it.

He nodded to himself. "I can Dewey this." He lay on his back and thrust his feet as hard as he could on the tile. He shut his eyes tight, too scared if he failed. Then he heard a click.

The tile went in and gears churned. He peeked and eye open and realized the water level was going down. He turned to Feathry, who was smiling widely. "Ha! You did it, kid!" Once the water had gone down low enough, Feathry made his way to Dewey and scooped him up in a hug. "Great job!"

Dewey rubbed his arm and blushed. "I-It was nothing."

"Are you kidding? We almost died my least favorite way to die! It was epic!"

The two ducks turned at the sound of a passage way opening up. They smiled. "Come on, let's get back to your brothers."

...

Feathry and Dewey turned a corner to find themselves back where they had parked the sub.

Dewey ran up ahead of Feathry, pride bubbling inside him. He grinned when he saw his brothers. "You guys! You would not believe it! There was this water trap, and we were gonna die, but then-"

"Glomgold got the jewel," Huey said, frowning. He sat cross legged and his head on his palms.

"But I'm glad you guys are okay!" Louie cut in, giving a weird smile.

Dewey sank, but tried to look on the bright side. "Yeah. Too bad he got the gem though."

Feathry set a hand on the blue triplet's shoulder. "So, we might not have gotten it, even after risking our lives, but we're alive and that's what counts."

"But-" Louie elbowed Huey before he could finish his sentence.

Feathry ruffled Dewey's head feathers, and his hair stood up for once. Before immediately flopping back down."Come on, let's get back to the mansion."

...

Feathry, Huey, Louie, and Webby were playing with the random stuff in the garage. Huey almost tripped over a box, so Dewey decided to put it up. It was probably for everyone's safety, to be honest,with all the artifacts in here.

Moving towards the back of the garage, Dewey could hear their laughs and shouts.

"Hey, look, I found the sword!"

"HUEY PUT THAT DOWN!"

Dewey chuckled to himself and set the box near the painting he and Louie had seen the other day. The one of Feathry, Donald, and someone else. Dewey smiled at it sadly, thinking it must've been a beautiful portrait in it's time. But now it seemed time had played its toll on each of their personalities.

As Dewey started to move away from it, a bit of the third person caught his eye. The girl's eye to be exact. Those same eyes Louie, Dewey, and Huey had. The middle child tilted his head in curiosity. He moved towards the and outstretched his hand. He pushed the torn piece up to get a better view at the girl.

A female duck with short white hair and a yellow sweater. She smiled nervously in the picture, like how Dewey did whenever he posed for a picture.

Dewey gasped and took a step back. All he could make out was a small whisper. "Mom?"

End of Episode 2!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.6K 492 36
"'I need you to take out the McDucks,' the figure said. Huey was taken back. 'Heck no! They're my family. I'm done here,' he said. He began to walk p...
19.7K 616 28
When Dewey returned to the painting in the garage, he stared at it in wonder. The left and top side was ripped down till Scrooge's sword and the righ...
445 53 10
In a town of Duckburg, there is a families that travel and explore the world and find hidden and secret treasure. In this season of DuckTales, The Mc...
8.4K 294 13
Certain events cause Louie to question his place not only in the family, but in the world. Scrooge says that friends will come and go, but family is...