MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Story
our pious bond of love

Bonus Chapter 1

446 31 2
By compasionateheart

This is from the part where Aahil and Seher were sent on a vacation by Kainaat and Asad

AAHIL & SEHER AHMAD

"Wow! It's so beautiful" Aahil said as he entered the hotel room in Turkey. He looked around and was quite impressed.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Aahil asked Seher who was packing the wardrobe.

"Yup, it is" Seher said plastering a smile on her face. Aahil looked in her direction and sighed.

This will not last to long! He thought.

"I'll order breakfast and freshen up" Aahil said and Seher nodded her head. She came to the balcony and looked at the beautiful sight.

Indeed it was very beautiful.

She took her phone to message Kainaat and once she was done with that, she changed into Aahil's shirt and came to the balcony again.

She again started to overthink. She felt bad for her best friend and thought that all that was happening was her fault. Some tears came out and she didn't bother to wipe them.

"I hate it when you do this to me!" Seher heard an angry Aahil. She flinched and wiped her tears turning around.

"Why the fuck can't you listen to me? I'm tired of saying one thing over and over. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! I explained to you so many times yet you don't want to understand and punish yourself. I hate us like this!

I want to be loved! I want MY Seher back. I want us. Stop punishing me!" Aahil said angrily and more tears rolled out of Seher's eyes.

"When was the last time you kissed me? Hell when was the last time you looked at me with a loved filled eye? If you don't want us anymore, I can free you from this burden" Aahil said angrily and Seher looked up at him.

She knew she wasn't doing her duties as a wife properly, but never in her wildest dream she thought of Aahil saying such.

"I'm fucking tired Seher! Don't I deserve love?" Aahil said and stormed out of the room. Seher looked at his retreating figure and fell to the ground.

She cried her heart out holding her legs to her chest. She cursed herself for being such a weak wife. For not giving her husband enough time, love and care.

Breakfast was out of the question for both Seher and Aahil. Aahil went to take a stroll around the hotel area to cool his mind.

He had to ask for forgiveness, but with a calm temperament.

Seher on the other hand, looked at her self in the mirror. She then swiftly slap herself with her hands.

Why am I falling so weak? She asked herself. She wasn't liking this side of herself.

Once Aahil was calmed, he came back into the room. He saw the breakfast the same way he had left it. He sighed and went to call Seher.

He came to the balcony and didn't find her. He then opened the bathroom door to find her lost sitting next to the bath tub with her hands in the bath tub.

"Come have breakfast" Aahil said and Seher looked up at him. Aahil was shocked to see her blood shot red eyes. His heart clenched seeing her in this state.

He went closer to her and lift her bridal style. Coming to the sofa area in their room, Aahil placed Seher on the sofa.

He wiped her tears and then warmed the food. Bringing the warmed food to Seher he placed the tray on his lap and brought some food to her mouth.

Seher looked away denying the food. Aahil placed the tray next to him and lift Seher on to his lap. He glared at her and made her eat the food.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you" Aahil said once he was satisfied that she was full. Seher looked at him from her eye lashes.

"This marriage is no burden to me. I'm sorry I just lost my cool, when we actually came here to spend time with each other" Aahil said kissing her forehead.

Seher closed her eyes and hugged him close to her. She placed his head on her chest and kissed his forehead.

"Please don't.....don't ever talk about leaving me. I can't live without you Aahil.....please" Seher said crying. Aahil lift his head from her chest and wiped her tears.

"Shhh.... I won't leave you even if you want me to Mrs Aahil" Aahil said winking and Seher smiled.

"I'm sorry! I failed as a wife" Seher said playing with the buttons on Aahil's shirt. Aahil held her waist tightly and brought her closer to him.

"Never.....I repeat never say you have failed as a wife because no one can do what you do for me" Aahil mumbled close to Seher's lips.

Seher placed her arms around his neck and was moving forward to kiss him when Aahil pulled back.

"Not so soon Mrs Aahil, I need my...my Seher back first" Aahil said and Seher joined her forehead to his.

"I promise you will get her back....soon" Seher said and Aahil smiled.

"The day I get her back, I'll surrender myself" Aahil said placing Seher back on the sofa.

"Till then, let's explore Turkey" Aahil said standing up.

Seher knew she had broken Aahil more than anyone else. She made her mind up to give him his Seher and be a happy family once again.

She got up and quickly took a shower. Once she was done she saw Aahil ready. Putting on her ring she followed Aahil out of the room.
____________

"Baba misses you my love" Aahil said blowing a kiss to Laila. Laila smiled and shied away.

"Mama" Laila said and Aahil looked around for Seher.

"Mumma is in the bath my love. When she comes out I'll make her call you" Aahil said and Laila just looked at the screen.

"Is everything good?" Kainaat asked Aahil. Aahil nodded his head positively and then talked to Kainaat about other stuff.

Coming out in a long silky gown, with wet hair Seher looked at Aahil's back. She smiled and headed to the dressing table.

It had been a week since they were here in Turkey. Aahil and Seher fully enjoyed themselves thus far.

"Laila was on the phone, she was asking for you" Aahil said once he spotted Seher.

She smiled and decided to call her daughter in the morning as it might have been a little late there now.

Aahil took his laptop and sat on the sofa. In this week that was part of his routine. He would sit on his laptop and do office work until Seher had gone into deep sleep.

Aahil was stupid if he didn't know that Seher knew he was avoiding her on nights.

Putting the last bit of moisturizer on her hand, Seher came and stood infront of Aahil.

Aahil looked up and smiled. "You wanted something?" He asked looking back at his laptop.

Looking at a sexy Seher was injurious to health!

Seher took his laptop away from him. He protested but she glared at him. She then came directly infront of him and stripped the long silky gown off of her body.

Aahil's entire body shivered seeing her. His eyes opened widely. Seher then sexily sat on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Aahil asked stuttering as Seher was tracing along the length of his neck with her beautiful fingers.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Mr High-And-Mighty" Seher said and Aahil coughed.

Seher got off of his lap and purposely bent down to pick her gown from the floor by his foot, giving him a full show.

Aahil licked his dry lips and panted for air. It was suddenly very hot in the room.

He stood up to go when Seher held his wrist and pushed him against the wall. She stared into his eyes and brought his hands to her waist.

"Seher......"

"Shhhh" Seher said placing her fingers on his lips.

Seher tip-toed and brought her lips to his. As she placed her lips on his, Aahil's hold on her waist tightened.

Seher kissed him sweetly, but Aahil was rough. He was kissing her after so long with her initiating it.

He needed to take full advantage!

"Surrender!" Seher said and lost in the beauty of his wife, Aahil didn't understand what she was saying.

"You got your Seher back" Seher said and Aahil placed his head on the wall with a smile.

"I'm all yours babe, always and forever" Aahil said and Seher blushed.

"How is my Tom Boy blushing?" Aahil asked lifting her bridal style. He placed her on the bed and hovered over her.

"Maroon is my new favorite color" Aahil said looking at Seher's body with a smirk. Seher rolled her eyes and brought his face closer to hers kissing him.

"I'm not gonna let you sleep" Aahil said taking every inch of cloth off of Seher's body, leading both to have a wonderful ecstatic night.
_______________

It was going on to three in the afternoon and the couple were still sleeping in each other's arms after a tiring night.

Due to the chilled room, both had no idea of time. Suddenly Seher's eyes opened. She smiled and looked on her right to see Aahil sleeping with a peaceful smile.

She traced his face and then kissed his forehead.

"You have woken up, doesn't mean everyone else has to" Seher heard Aahil saying with closed eyes. Aahil pulled her closer to him and she smiled.

"Aahil Ahmed, get your ass up as your wife is very hungry after you have tired her out" Seher screamed in Aahil's ears causing him to open his eyes immediately.

"Have some shame, blush like a new bride, your husband has just loved your soul" Aahil said coming on top of Seher.

Seher wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked. She traced his jawline and then pretended to blush.

Aahil chuckled at her. "Now am I a new bride Aahil ji!" Seher said and Aahil laughed happily.

Uff! He missed her!

"Aahil! I'm hungry" Seher said with pleading eyes. He nodded his head and got up in his birth suit. Throwing his T shirt to Seher, he went ahead to call the restaurant.

"Put on clothes idiot!" Seher said trapping her lips between her teeth.

"I have nothing to he shame off. This is all yours" Aahil said smirking, putting his pants on.

Seher rushed into the bathroom and smiled looking at herself in the mirror. She touched where Aahil had marked and blushed remembering how each mark held a promise.

She showered and put on her pajamas as she knew Aahil would also be as tired as her, so there was no chance of going anywhere.

"Lunch buffalo!" She heard Aahil say as she came out of the bathroom. She placed the towel in the correct position and then came and stood infront of Aahil with her hands on her hips.

"You just did not call me a buffalo?" Seher asked picking the pillow from the sofa. Aahil laughed as she hit him with it.

"Fat monkey" Seher muttered and sat infront of her first love; food.

"Can someone say you're a mother of a beautiful two year old?" Aahil asked teasingly as he came out of the shower in just his joggers.

Seher looked at him and smiled.

"Because you look like a little kid" Aahil said and Seher stuck her tongue out at him.

"Are you hurt?" Aahil asked sitting next to her pulling her carefully onto his lap.

"It hurts a bit" Seher said and Aahil caressed her hair.

"Sorry for being so rough" Aahil said and Seher hugged him tightly telling him not to say sorry.

"Let's call our princess" Seher said with a huge smile on her face.

"I'll get your phone" Seher said jumping out of his lap.

"Careful Seher!" Aahil said and she looked at him and muttered a sorry.

"Oho! Look at them together Kainaat" Asad said with a smile as he answered the phone.

"Looks like our plan was successful" Kainaat said looking at the duo.

"Indeed it was" Aahil whispered in Seher's ear causing her to shiver.

"Oh mister please don't kill my sister in one go!" Asad said and Kainaat lightly slapped his shoulder.

"We don't have time for you, where's my princess?" Aahil asked and Kainaat said she was sleeping.

"Lailai is sleeping, why would you want to talk to us? You probably have more important stuff to do" Asad said with a smirk and Seher blushed.

"Shut up! Bye" Aahil said and then looked at his wife's red face.

"You never blush when I say anything"

"Thats cuz you're an idiot" Seher said and Aahil rolled his eyes.

"I hate you!" Aahil said

"Awwhh baby! I love you too" Seher said with extra cheese and they both cringed laughing.

"I love you so much, thank you for giving me back my Seher" Aahil said nuzzling her chest.

"I love you to! You're the best husband,monkey!" Seher said with a wink.

____________________
Would you guys like another chapter with Seher and Aahil?

How was the chapter?

Do vote, comment and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2K 38
it is said that sacrifice is a part of life . it is supposed to be . it's not something to regret . it's something to aspire to !! how will naira's l...
160K 10.1K 82
2 broken souls, one became arrogant and the other became bubbly to hide their pains. Siddharth Nigam: An arrogant jerk, broken from inside. No one in...
44.6K 3.9K 31
"Can a broken heart ever be mended?" ** c_elijah 2017
693K 28.4K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...