Baby you got my Heart (ON HOL...

By Xxbooksxd

Part 1. Lauren Parker is an average girl, blah blah. She has two best friends Chloe and Sandy, and a guy bes... More

PART 1

Part 2

111 1 2
By Xxbooksxd

This is short and sweet, well i hope so. I don't have the time i wish to write, since i have only ONE laptop in this stupid house and overall to make my life harder i have school.

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.

I love each and one of you who read and vote and comment because this means alot to me. :D

I wish i could get more votes, im trying my best, im sorry if my writting sucks...

Soooo..

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.READ <3

btw. HI!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He just made me cry, for what, I didn't know, he just did. Just him being around me, gave me a fuzzy feeling.

I didn't want to sit here and let the bad mood over bring me so I went downstairs to my mom and my sister.

My dad passed away when I was ten, with lung cancer, so it's only my mom, my sister and me.

"Hey mom and Bree, watcha guys doing?" I asked in a bored tone.

My mom turned around from the stove and gave me a smile. My mom, Monica is in her mid thirties. She has bleach blonde hair which is passed her shoulders.

She is shorter than me but beautiful. My sister Bree also has blonde hair, only darker which is above her shoulders mostly braided. She has blue eyes and is around 5'2.

"Lo , Lo wanna go out with me to the park, Carter wants to come?"

I was thinking, if Tom wouldn't come I wouldn't mind goingwith my sister and Tom's sister to the park.

"Is Tom coming?"

She shook her head. "Do you want him to come cos I could call and as-"

"No no it's fine. Are we gonna go and pick him up?"

"Yup."

Carter didn't live that far and to my luck Tom didn't answer the door. Carter is less emo and more of a skater boy. He has the same black hair only shorter and spiked up. He has hazeled eyes which he got from his mom since his dad has green eyes.

Being at the park was the nicest thing. Carter and Bree were playing some game which involved two trees and the bridge which walks you across the small river.

I was sitting on a bench in front of the playground. I was texting Chloe to come, but she was still shopping. Sandy lives to far away to ask, she lives near the farms which is super duper cool. After a while texting I got bored.

I turned around and looked at a tree. Very interesting I know but this tree is special. Every branch is intertwined with another branch. I looked around, when I saw no other person then Jason making out with one of the airheads. She is airhead 2. Her name is Kelly and everything about her is fake. Her speeches, herself, her image, maybe even her brain. I can't believe it either, but Kelly and I used to be best friends with Chloe and Sandy from grade 3 to 5. After airhead 1 moved here in grade 6, Kelly turned into one of them, a zombie.

I turned around since I didn't want to "disturb" them. After a few hours both of them got tired and we walked home.

I could feel the way they both looked each other, there was more.

"So are you both in the same class?" I asked

"Yes!" they said at the same time with excitement.

Bree was still red from all the running. After more walking we reached Carter's house. We brought him up to the door. He tried to open it but it was looked.

"It's usually never looked." he said, as if he read my thoughts. He rang the bell a few times and I could hear heavy foot steps walking to the door.

Please don't let it be Tom, please don't let it-

"Uhm hey guys." he said confused.

His hair looked messy and he was wearing his shirt the wrong way. We all stared at him as if we saw a ghost.

"Your totally embarrassing me.", Carter shouted and stormed into the house.

Tom was looking at me. I took Brees hand and we walked home.

The next morning my alarm woke me up by some screamo song. Luckily I had enough time to get ready. Today I was wearing an Abercrombie long sleeved, dark blue shirt with a white cute skirt. I had my hair in a ponytail. I put on my dark flats. My mom already left for work and it seemed like my sister did too. I ate something really quick and made myself my favourite tuna sandwich. I had enough time to walk and since Chloe lived down the street we usually walked together. I picked her up. She was wearing the same shirt I was wearing only in dark green with a light yellow skirt. It looked much better on her since she was curvier.

"Oh c'mon you look hotter than me with those tanned legs.", she said and playfully pushed my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes. We arrived early. Sandy was already there looking beautiful. She was wearing a pink top with a dark pink cardigan on top and denim shorts.

We walked to our lockers, while Chloe couldn't stop talking about how excited she was to do the project with Caleb. Sandy hit my shoulder for me to turn around. People hit my shoulders a lot these days. I turned around and , no. Tom's locker was a few lockers down mine. He was putting some stuff in his locker when he saw me looking at him.

"Good job guys now he saw me." Both of them started giggling.

"Oh uh." Sandy said.

"We better go cuz we don't want to be late. " Chloe said in a rush. Both of them left before letting me say something. We had the same class so why would they leave me?

I felt a touch on my shoulder which made my body jump. I turned around to see Tom standing closer than he should. I could smell his spicy, sweet cologne which gave me goose bumps.

Tom's POV

She's so beautiful. That skirt made her long legs look more beautiful then they already were. She smelled so nice, a mix of vanilla and a hint of strawberry. I didn't know what to say. I know that if I say something wrong she would walk away.

"Hey." I said not knowing how else to start this awkward conversation. She didn't say anything.

"About everything I'm just sorry. I didn't mean to-" she shook her head and turned around. Before she could walk away I grabbed her and and pulled her back. Now she was standing so close our noses were almost touching. I looked at her for a few seconds and let her go.

Laura's POV

What a jerk!! First, he leaves me for that stupid chick, now he thinks we can go back to normal?! After he let go of my hand, I walked to my first period class, biology. I really didn't feel like being in his class and Jason's class right now. I walked in quickly before the bell rang. Everyone was in class except for Tom and Jason. I turned around to see Chloe and Sandy chatting.

"Ok class, get together with you partner and start planning on you project." I looked around and saw Tom sitting in his seat. How'd he do that?

"Uhm, Ms. Jarvis my partner-".

The door swung open and Jason walked in with a big green which made his perfect teeth shine.

"Good Morning everyone." , he said loud.

"Jason go take a seat next to you partner.", Ms Jarvis said, pointing at me. He sighed and walked over to me.

"Hey babe.", he said in a husky voice.

"Don't call me that." I hit his shoulder lightly.

He rolled his eyes. I turned around facing him. He smelled so good. He smelled almost like Tom, only Jason's smell was stronger and more spicy. So there we were sitting clueless, well that's how I felt.

" Since your project is about relationships, I want each group to show me what their project is about, and I don't mean any sexual references.", she said looking dead serious.

I sighed.

"So as I said we can do it on-" I shook my head. I would or could ever kiss Jason Perelli, school's biggest jerk.

"C'mon Lauren."

I was thinking. I didn't have any idea, and this was so much worth. Either you do it and get a mark or you can get a big fat zero.

"Fine.", I said. He grinned like he won, well he did. Ugh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LALALLALALA MORE TO COME SOOOOOOOOOON This weekend i promise!!

VOTE.COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
77K 3.3K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
123K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...