you and only you (narusasu, s...

By malarukiiii

Naruto moves to a new school, befriending Shikamaru and then Kiba, and being the happy outgoing person he is... More

Uchiha Sasuke - 2
His Gaurdian -3
The Project - 4
Closer Now - 5
A Strong Bond - 6
I Trust You - 7
The Kid - 8
Thank You - 9
The Date - 10
Don't Worry - 11
Kiba, Help! - 12
Danger - 13
Moving on - 14
You And Only You - 15
Extra *wink* - 16

The New Blond - 1

5.6K 114 154
By malarukiiii

This story just reached 1k reads! Oh my Kami-Sama, thank you all so much I never dreamed about this many people reading the silly little fan fiction I wrote during lockdown.

If you want more stories I wrote "how special are you...?" and some one-shots you can find them on my profile.

I also have a long one planned (Protect You, releasing chapters now) and I'm really excited but it's going to take a while, follow me if you'd like to know when I release it, thank you for your support <3
Now onto the story

'XXX': thinking
"XXX": dialog
Curved: flashback
underlined: text message
Bold: A/N

7:45 A.M. as students of Konoha High were settling into their seats they suddenly heard a loud noise coming from outside, and since the class doesn't start for another 15 minutes they all looked outside to see what was the cause of that noise; they saw an orange motorcycle park in the parking lot of the school, a boy got off it and took off his matching orange helmet to reveal his messy blond hair, making all the girls awe at his cuteness as he tilted his head in confusion from seeing people stare at him through the window, he then shrugged, swung his bag on his shoulder, walked into the huge building and tried to find his way to the principal's office, which didn't take more than two minutes, he knocked, and heard a soft "come in" he thought to himself 'that's my cue'.

He entered and saw 3 people in that room; a blond woman sitting behind the desk, a boy that looked bored, he was about his age, and a woman with short black hair holding a '...pig?' Naruto was a little confused, but he snapped out of it when the blond woman started talking, she introduced herself as Tsunade, she welcomed him and he couldn't help but grin his signature wide grin, the woman he now knows as Tsunade gave him his schedule and then introduced him to the bored-looking boy... Shikamaru, the boy was tasked with showing Naruto around, by now it was 7:55 A.M. and he needed to head to class, luckily Shikamaru was in the same class as him and showed him the way...

Naruto was so excited, Shikamaru walked into class and Naruto stood outside, he liked Shikamaru, and he had a feeling the lazy one feels the same way, he was interesting, they were both very different but he felt that this boy was going to be good for him.

at exactly 8:00 A.M. the bell rang, and he saw the door slide open 'that's my cue' he entered the class which was History and stood in front of everyone grinning, the teacher asked him to introduce himself which proudly did;

"my name is Uzumaki Naruto, I am 16 years old and I moved to Konohagakure not very long ago, I love training and being around my friends and my dream is to be successful and happy dattebayo!"

the guys in the room seemed to be getting good vibes from this kid and the girls were really charmed so Naruto was happy with himself, but then he caught a glimpse of a frowning boy with raven hair and dark onyx eyes, Naruto was lost in thought but was interrupted by the teacher asking the class if they had questions for Naruto, a lot of people raised their hands, Iruka sighed and said

"We do not have enough time to go over all these questions, Naruto, pick three and answer them" he directed his attention to the class "introduce yourself first so he knows your name, and then ask your question, as for the rest of you that don't get picked you can get the answers if you talk to him after class."

Naruto looked around and a brunette with red lines down his face caught his eye, he pointed to him and the kid stood up and said "I am Inuzuka Kiba, I wanted to ask where did you move from?"

"I moved here from Suna" Naruto smiled with a hint of sadness as he remembered the good days he spent there, 'thankfully no one noticed my sad smile' he thought, but what he didn't know was that a certain Uchiha picked up this little detail.

Naruto looked around and then he saw a girl with bright pink hair and he thought she looked pretty, he pointed at her and she stood up

"my name is Haruno Sakura, I wanted to ask you what are these whiskers on your face?"

his hand automatically jerked up and touched his cheek, she smiled a little, he returned her smile and said

"birthmarks, I used to hate them but now I think they make me more unique dattebayo"

she smiled again and sat down, he looked around the class and saw a guy with white eyes and no pupils 'that's interesting, he pointed at him and the guy stood up

"Hyuga Neji, why did you move from Suna?"

Naruto frowned for a second but quickly covered it up with a smile, looked down a little, and said

"my guardian needed to move here for work so I had to come too, but I don't regret it"

which was not a lie it's just not the whole truth, after that, Iruka instructed Naruto to sit next to Kiba, to which Naruto happily marched over to the Burnette and sat next to him, and with that, class started. the only thing Naruto didn't realize was that the raven (also known as Uchiha Sasuke) knew that he was hiding something, he felt a connection to the boy on a deeper level, 'this dobe knows pain' he thought.

Naruto was not the best student, but he always tries his best, that's why he participated in class, so he was very happy when the teacher pulled him aside after the bell rang and complimented him, he then went over to Kiba, and they walked together to their next class which was "GYM!!" Naruto was excited, he liked gym class, but then Kiba looked at him and smiled bitterly saying

"you like Gym? after this I don't think you will" Naruto was a little confused but shrugged it off 'maybe Kiba isn't the physical type' he thought... boy was he wrong. a few minutes later they arrived in the big wide hall that is Konoha High's gym and Naruto's jaw dropped in shock,

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE" Kiba looked at him and started laughing and between laughs, he said "this...is the... smallest... out of them all" Naruto felt his jaw drop even more "THERE ARE MULTIPLE?!?!? AND THIS IS THE SMALLEST?! I MEAN, I KNEW THIS SCHOOL WAS BIG BUT THIS IS GINORMOUS" he was starting to yell at this point and people were looking at him, chuckling at the blonde, most of them thinking 'this is going to be an interesting year'.

at exactly 8:45 A.M. a tall person with a bowl cut, a weird green jumpsuit, and very thick, bushy eyebrows seemingly appeared out of nowhere and started yelling "MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS, THANK YOU FOR BEING ON TIME, I WILL REWARD YOUR COMMITMENT, TODAY WE WILL DO 50 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD, GO! GO! GO!" Naruto could safely assume that this was the teacher and the cause of Kiba's pain, everyone groaned and were about to start when a boy, shorter than the teacher appeared from the crowd, and he looked like the younger version of the teacher, same clothes, haircut, and eyebrows "GAI-SENSEI THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRING WORDS OF YOUTH, TO HONOR THE YOUTHFUL STUDENTS, I WILL DO 1000 PUSH-UPS AND IF I CAN'T, I WILL DO 1000 SIT-UPS!!!" everyone cringed, but not Naruto, he walked up to him and said "Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo, I will join you" everyone was very surprised especially Kiba but then the teacher, now known to Naruto as Gai-sensei said, "ANOTHER YOUTHFUL STUDENT, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!! NOW EVERYONE LET'S START THE DAY WITH OUR YOUTHFUL ENERGY AND DO THE 50 LAPS C'MON GO!".

Naruto did his laps as quickly as possible with Gai-sensei's mini-me, so they can have time to do push-ups and sit-ups, after they were done with the laps Naruto took off his shirt because he was sweating a lot, and everyone started to stare, not only is this kid so cute, but he is also incredibly hot, his abs were toned and his tan skin was covered in sweat, the girls started to drool and the guys just stared, then he asked Gai-sensei's mini-me for his name "ROCK LEE" he shouted excitedly, then they did the push-ups and sit-ups with ease, Naruto then stood up and put his shirt back on. for the rest of gym class, they were playing Basketball and Naruto played with admirable teamwork.

around 9:20 A.M. Gai-sensei dismissed them so they have time to shower, and so Naruto said "it was nice meeting you, Lee" and Lee smiled brightly and gave a thumbs up and said "YOU TOO, NARUTO" and with that Naruto was off to the showers, he entered the boy's changing room and headed for the showers, and thinking that he was alone he started talking to himself "that was a good class and people here are really nice dattebayo..." he mumbled as he was getting undressed. and right at that moment, a certain raven said "why are you mumbling to yourself, Dobe?" Naruto jumped from surprise and thanked his luck that he was still in his boxers, "u- um... I- I was just.." Naruto mentally facepalmed 'why am I stuttering like that' the Uchiha looked at him, confused, just said "hn" and walked out.

Naruto sighed and quickly got into the shower and took a cold one to refresh himself, got out and got dressed quickly, he looked at his schedule 'math.. great, my least favorite subject' he headed to math class as the bell rang at exactly 10:30 A.M. he started to run 'UGHH this school is huge I'm never going to be there on time, JUST GREAT', he finally found it, but he was 15 minutes late 'my first day and I'm late, way to make an impression Naruto' he scolded himself and slowly slid the door open to find the teacher's desk empty, he was shocked, he looked at his watch, and it read 10:45 A.M. he was confused... but then heard a familiar voice "Naruto, over here" he turned around to see Kiba signaling for him to come and sit next to him, he walked over and sat next to Kiba, and asked, "am I early or is the teacher late?" Kiba snickered and said "Kakashi-sensei is ALWAYS late, lucky you," he said and Naruto sighed in relief and started chatting with Kiba, 10:50 A.M. the door slides open and a man with silver/white hair, an eye patch, and a mask walked in, 'Kakashi-sensei' Naruto thought.

"Pardon me for being late, I was lost on the road of life," he said. Naruto was now confused, he looked at Kiba, Kiba said "he always says that" and Naruto nodded and chuckled a little.

the class was over quickly, I mean, they did lose 20 minutes, and Naruto was happy for a lunch break, he was determined to make a lot of friends, and he was also very hungry, having skipped breakfast this morning.

I finished the first chapter I am so excited, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I tried my best, hope you enjoyed it, I will try to update as frequently as possible :)

word count chapter 1: 1875

Later,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 140 12
this is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. This story came to me while I was trying to fall asleep the other night _____________________...
3.2K 116 12
another narusasu? yes it is ^~^ and I plan on making it one of the best ones yet. Naruto is a boy who just moved from his old town and he meets a lot...
864 66 19
Part two: Naruto has been through the hoops, and that's probably an understatement. Sasuke died at his feet and barely came back to life, his son is...
40.4K 877 32
Naruto is a new student. Having to deal with girl bullies!! He lost everything. Until he meets a raven haired boy who changes his life. Or does Narut...