Yandere "family" x reader

By imjustish

Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant a... More

Intro
Chapter 1- meet the family
Chapter 2- decisions
chapter 3- taken
characters pt 1
Chapter 4- home
Chapter 5- wtf
Chapter 6- dont you dare
Characters part 2
Chapter 7-bookworm
Chapter 8- grey
Chapter 9- food
Night terrors
Chapter 10- old life
Chapter 11- windex
Chapter 12- police
Chapter 14-hallways
Chapter 15- pillows
Chapter 16- awkward
Chapter 17- mama
Flashbacks
Chapter 18- pretty
chapter 19- investegations and clinics
Chapter 20- poison ivy
Chapter 21- needles
Chapter 22- get out
Chapter 23- paralisis
Chapter 23-pink tile
Chaoter 24-dark hallways
Chapter 25-tears
26- panic
27
Chapter 28- static
Chapter 29- t shirts
Chpater 30- blood
Chapter 31- F*ck
Chapter 32- Chad
Chapter 33- purple flowers
Chapter 34- nightmare
Chapter 35- clipboards
Chapter 36- life sentences
Chapter 37- animal crossing
Chapter 38- contemplation
Chapter 39-limousines
Chapter 40- flying metal death machines
ending B
Ending c
Hello

Chapter 13- b/n

29K 914 571
By imjustish

"Oh hey button! So ace is finally letting someone else have a turn eh?" Axel spoke, staring at you from behind the couch, slowly standing up and walking near your figure. Ace tightened his hold slightly, But loosened it after hearing a small wince from you.

The cuts along your arms had cleared slightly, turning more pink than the red brown that was blood. The two stared at them intently,

'We should get her to see a doctor soon' axel thought.

"Uhh yeah I guess, how long have I been with y-you?" You asked, whispering the last part to ace. this room was really wide, decorated with maroon couches here and there, you looked around trying to find any way to exit the premises.

There were a few windows, but as you unfortunately learned earlier, they were most likely stuck shut. The only other way to leave would be out the door, into the impossible maze of hallways. There was no possible way you could navigate that, none at all.

"About 4 hours." Ace spoke nonchalantly, looking at his watch, it was about 6:00 at the time,  he really spent that long reading with you? Well, that's... cool.

On the other hand, you were quite suprised, back home you weren't ever aloud any designated time off, so for you to spend 6 hours doing absolutely nothing, it's alarming.

"Woah" you spoke timidly, visibly awed by your own actions. The two males stared lovingly at you, unknowingly, all of your actions made them feel happy and content with themselves. Just the idea that you are theirs now, makes small bubbles of happiness erupt inside of them. It made them want to hurt the people who hurt you,

Make them bleed

"Awww your so adorable, yes you are. Oh, ace, shouldn't you get going by now? I bet mother wants you to water her flowers or something." Axel spoke, glaring slightly at ace before turni by his attention back to you. He booped your nose with his pointer finger, making you slowly flinch, why the heck did he do that?

The two boys had some form of a rivalry, with you being smack dab in between. They glared at eachother, having a small staring contest. Until ace just looked away and kissed you on the forehead, Moving the h/c hair out of your face

"Goodbye, I will see you tommorow, hopefully." He voiced, patting your head, then walking to the door, and forcing it open with his large hand. You and axel watched as his firm disappeared through the doorway.

"Well, do you want to watch a movie with me?" Axel announced, completely ignoring the confused look on your face. Why did ace leave like that so abruptly?

"Um, I-I don't really watch that many movies. I wasn't allowed" you said, but suddenly alerted of this guys arms being placed on your shoulders. He just looked at you as if you were an alien, of course, axel knew of your treatment, and it made his blood slightly boil, but overall he decided that it would be best to act as if he did not know. That would make you more comfortable with them.

"What?! I guess we have a lot of work to do then." He said and started dragging you to the long shelf of movies, directly placed under the large flatscreen TV. The walls in the room were a dusty red color, complementary to the couches and overall decoration of the room. It was just so... fancy and, out of your league in a way?

"Hey axel! What cha doing, oh shi-, hey y/n. You picking out a movie?" A random guy walked in the room, he was also a literal giant, and had long black hair, He clearly was not expecting you to be in here. And how the hell did he know your name? Right, insane kidnappers that know a shot ton about you, that gets weirder and weirder the more you think about it.

Kian

"Oh, I-uh yeah" you stuttered, looking back to the movies that axel had placed in front of you. They deliberately were all scary, horror movies that would definintly scare you, and make you lean into them for comfort.

"I'm kian by the way "

————————small time skip————————

It had been about thirty minutes of the movie, "the quiet place", and your soul had probably left your body at this point. After a little bit longer, you had latched your arms around this complete stranger. The man, kian fleur,  had thought this was absolutely adorable, and had wrapped you in a thick blanket, cuddling you close to him.

Axel, on the other hand, was extremely jealous of your current position with his cousin. Why should kian get the privilege of touching you?

You were completely asleep within an hour of the movie,  being encased in warmth of the strangers arms, and the blanket, made you very tired, you fought against the force of the sleepyness, but to no avail, as you ended up asleep either way.

——————— in the city —————————

"I don't want to touch the brat, you can go" Collin spoke through a mask, he and Damien had been sent to retrieve your brother, they had also been told to be wary of your home, because recently cops had been involved. They left the second you fell asleep, but along a moment to marvel at your adorable ness.

The two had disguised themselves, both wearing hats and face masks, so that if camera footage was found, they would be unidentifiable.

"You really think I want to do it? Your lucky this is for her, if it wasn't I would've knocked your teeth in by now." Damien grumbled, he knew that he couldn't hurt the tiny heathen that was your "little brother", or you would've questioned what happened. That would make him seem like a monster. He didn't want that.

"be sure not to get caught!" Collin yelled, watching Damien turn into an alleyway, carrying a knife in case he came in contact with your disgusting excuses of parents. Oh how he wanted to cut them up, splatter them across the walls. then again, If he brought them home the entire family could have fun... that sounds better.

Eventually, he made it to your house, near the back there was a gate that would open to the dump that was your old "home". Damien jumped it easily, and landed on the dirty concrete surrounding the house, small splatters adorned the scratchy ground, furthering the messy looking exterior of the house.

When he got up the door, he noticed that it was left completely unlocked, so literally anyone could walk into the house and commit mass murder... oof. Last time he was here he couldn't observe your living condition to the fullest, but now he could see every last drop of blood left uncleaned.

He went into the room you had stayed in most of your life, seeing it was a single mattres, with a small frayed blanket, and a dirty plush of a teddy bear. Thinking hard, he took the stuffed animal, and brought it home to wash. He couldn't wait to brag that he found it to your real family.

After a few minutes of looking around, he hurried near the small childs room, grunting in disgust when he saw the wall covered in blood from your most recent beating. When he heard a screechy voice, it was your mother speaking on the phone, saying some very not nice things about you, he was more than ready to drag her to death.

"Yeah, the slut ran away and I can't find where she kept all that money, I know the bitch was hidin something, now im stuck with the other mistake. I'm gonna have to actually WORK a job until she's back, and gods help me when she's back, I'm going to personally let her walk on the verge of death" your "mother" spoke over the phone with someone, staring down at your little brothers body.

She hadn't realized the large man directly behind her, until it was too late and he knocked her over the head with a fist, hard enough to effectively knock her out. Then Damien grabbed your brother, trying to keep him asleep so he wouldn't make a fuss, and made a swift getaway, dragging your mothers body directly behind him.

He was able to pick out his phone and text the messaging chat he had with the family (excluding you because you weren't aloud to have a phone), typing in a message.

" I got the brat, and her scumbag of a mother, make some room in the basement , we're gonna have fun"

————————————————————————

Writers block is making me kinda sad, but I actually like this chapter after I rewrote it.

Anyway sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, also I apologize for the long chapter.

Have a lovely day today, byyeyeeee!

-pic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 1.8K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
38.5K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄œΚ™α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
38.8K 715 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
244K 9K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 βœ”οΈŽ γ€π˜πšπ§ππžπ«πžπ‚π„πŽ! 𝐱 π…πžπ¦π‘πžπšππžπ«γ€‘ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...