The Church Boy | Urban

By CeeCeethewriter

"I just think it's funny how your a drug dealer and your grandmother owns the biggest church in this town." ... More

Character list .
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 10

2.1K 117 20
By CeeCeethewriter

𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                   𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

I hate niggas.

I should've new but damn his bitch ass had game.

UGHHHH

"Bitch, so let me get this straight.. he kissed you in a closet like it was a fucking white people movie then, completely ignore you for the next few days?"

I roll my eyes and nod for the nth time.

"I would love if we really don't talk about it no more and get back to making this chicken." I said over the FaceTime.

Since little kids we always have these fake competitions to see who makes the best food.

"Who's gonna try your chicken?" I asked.

She smugly looked into the camera.

Trey ugly ass looked into the camera with his big ass teeth smiling.

"Hey sistaaaaa." He said in his best gay voice.

I roll my eyes laughing.

"Bye Trey , your ugly ass is not coming into my house."

"Pftt Dave coming too."

My neck snapped so hard I might've caught whip lash.

Trinity looked more surprised than me.

After getting over her initial shock she slapped him upside his head.

"Ow what the fuck?"

"Nigga I said bring a friend to try some dumbass chicken."

"The fuck! Dave a friend."

While they were bickering I was still in shock.

That bitch ass nigga isn't coming in this bitch .

I didn't even tell Trinity how the nigga was with the Aniyah bitch yesterday.

I might be a insecure bitch but I know my worth... somewhat.

————————————————————————————

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                    𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

"Nigga you got my bitch screaming at me cause you wanna be the dickhead of the year."

Trey ugly ass was screaming at me over the phone like a bitch.

"Nigga shut the fuck uppppp."

"Nigga how you kiss another bitch one day then be with the hoe the other day."

"Nigga last time I remember it's my life the fuck. I'm confused."

"Nigga I thought you was feeling Nia fuck you doing with Aniyah crazy ass... the bitch NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP AND YOU NOT PROFESSIONAL HEL-"

I just hung up on the nigga , I don't need none of that negative energy in my life.

I do want some of that chicken though.

Call me childish but I want some of that chicken.

Listen.

Nia my bitch that's not my bitch but is my bitch.

I want her.. but I'm not tryna get tied down.

Even if I was Aniyah situation was a whole nother shituation.

Yes shituation.

Fuck.

Why was my life so shitty.

Nia knew better though. I'll boom any nigga she try to fuck with.

She was gonna let me in , she know better.

Trey frm 63rd 😈

I'm on my way nigga wait until I get there to go in.
- Sent.

I'm not a dumbass she was only gonna let me in if I was with Trey and Trinity.

————————————————————————————

𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

                                   𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 , 𝙽𝚈

Ok so maybe I might be a insecure bitch that doesn't know my worth... but who are y'all to judge..

I just let this nigga come in.

I'm grown.

I'm just gonna act like nothing ever even happened between us.

"Bitch we need to be wived up already. We cooking and shit we too fire to be side hoes." Trinity said side eyeing Dave.

Lordt please help me.

"Please stop." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Nia you cool and all but my bae food gonna be better just letting you know." Trey said muggin me playfully.

"Boy bye my shit is always bomb." I said sticking my tongue out.

This time we decided to make chicken.

We always choose different shit .. but this time we chose chicken

Somehow someway we always making chicken like three times a month.

We both made jerk and Buffalo chicken with sides.

We both make the same shit and we always make people try it and todays judges are Dave and Trey.

"Ok y'all so my food is on the stove and Trinitys is on the counter."

"Y'all gone be trying the same shit but on different plates from different people."

"Damn yall sound like ya do this shit all the time like we on some cooking show n shit." Dave spoke for the first time since he walked in here.

Why his voice gotta be so attractive though?

FML.

I made two plates for Dave and Trey.

Me and Trinity are used to each other's food we don't really even eat what we cook.

I handed Trey and Dave my food to taste first.

They dogged my shit.. to the bone..

They was so dramatic they wanna wait until they finish everything to fucking say which ones is better.

"Nah you really know how to throw down ma that shit was too good."

"Yea we fucked that food up." Trey said agreeing.

Don't be affected by his words

I failed.

I blushed.

Fuck.

Trinity handed them their plates.

Once again .. they dogged it , like they've never ate in a day of their life.

"Nah , ya need to be our personal chefs or sum. This shit taste better than the diner I've been going to my whole life." Dave said.

"Yea yea , save the flattery Dave you still in the dog house." Trinity said.

Oh god leave it to Trinity to say something.

Awkwarddd.

I clapped my hands.

"Okay time to judge."

I really wanted to laugh at this situation.

Me and Trinity were so childish.

We had two no doubt gang bangers or drug dealers in my living room trying our fucking food like we were kids.

"Aight since niggas is rushing me." Dave said mugging Trinity who was definitely mugging him back.

"Nia your shit was bussing , Your Jerk was better than Trinitys and your Mac was definitely better. Trinitys Buffalo was better because I like my Buffalo chicken wet. And her mash was fire too."

"Nigga your bugging." Trey said.

"Trinity jerk was better and Nia Buffalo was way better because who the fuck like wet Buffalo chicken. Ew nigga. And yea Nia Mac was too fire, sorry bae but your mash was better than Nias though."

"So basically what you bumbass niggas is saying a tie?" Trinity said rolling her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey yallllll I know ya about to come for my ass but hey atleast this is an update shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.9K 47
ษช ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด˜แด€ษชษด...๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข. ษช แด…แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ษดแดœแดส™. ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ษดแด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แด แดกสœแดแด‡แด แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส€แดœษด...
316K 10.6K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
298K 5.7K 80
*editing* "๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...
3.9K 94 16
Too lazy to write a description ๐Ÿ˜œ Some of mine wildest imaginations ๐Ÿ™ˆ It has no relation with real life just a act of pure fiction and imagination...