addicted: judd birch & stass

By digit4ldrugl0rd

anastasia is a 15 year old british school girl, raised without a father and with a problematic family. whilst... More

note from the writer / trigger warnings / references
CHAPTER 1: introduction
CHAPTER 2: behind the sports hall
CHAPTER 3: business partners
CHAPTER 4: passengers seat
CHAPTER 5: clouded
CHAPTER 6: spiked
CHAPTER 7: side effects
CHAPTER 8: no.1 party anthem
CHAPTER 9: detention
CHAPTER 10: physical education
CHAPTER 11: partners for the night
CHAPTER 12: patience
CHAPTER 13: drunk face
CHAPTER 14: runaway
CHAPTER 15: in laws
CHAPTER 16: e.z
CHAPTER 17: the tesco trip
CHAPTER 18: reputation
CHAPTER 19: high school sweethearts
CHAPTER 20: rumours
CHAPTER 21: just like my father
CHAPTER 22: home
CHAPTER 24: parents
CHAPTER 25: brooklyn
CHAPTER 26: high
CHAPTER 27: maths class
CHAPTER 28: motherly love
CHAPTER 29: a fucking bore
CHAPTER 30: M
CHAPTER 31: deadbeat debbie
CHAPTER 32: the house party
CHAPTER 33: party monster
CHAPTER 34: the L word
CHAPTER 35: confessions
CHAPTER 36: grace
CHAPTER 37: static

CHAPTER 23: don't fuck with cats

692 10 0
By digit4ldrugl0rd

i heard a creaking noise and slowly opened my eyes. it was pitch black. judd was stood at the door, and i could only tell it was him because of his blue hair shining from the small amounts of light from the hallway.

i weakly sat up and realised that i was in judd's room. this was where i fell asleep. i didn't know how long i was asleep for. my heart began to race when my thoughts returned to the inescapable fact that judd was stood right in front of me.

'stass-' he begun, walking over to me. he sat in front of me and kissed my forehead. i fell into him and bit my lip to stop my tears soaking his clothes.

'i'm so sorry. i didn't meant to be so aggressive earlier. i'm just still so pissed and fucked up about that rumour, the faggot that made it up deserves absolutely fuck all and i can't fucking believe it got brought back up and brought to you.' i took a shaky breath and replied.

'i'm sorry for even thinking about believing it. i just freaked out. we haven't known each other long and you're really the only person i have in life anymore, i don't even know where to call home.'

judd hugged me before i could spurt out anymore words and got back up to turn a lamp on.

'i brought you a white ultra monster and a bubblegum flavoured disposable vape. my parents don't allow smoking in the house so i figured you'd want something to use. sorry if the flavours shit.'

i smiled. he seemed so kind. maybe i'd cracked judd birch, if that was even possible.

'no that's so good, thanks blue haired cunt. i slept all day anyway, i need to stay up so good thinking with the monster.'

he smiled and got back into bed. 'wanna go shopping tomorrow? we can just call in school and say we're sick.'

a grin crossed the sides of my face and i shook his shoulders. 'you fucking genius, i've wanted to go shopping for ages.'

'well, we'll go tomorrow. wanna binge watch all the episodes of don't fuck with cats?'

'fuck yeah' i replied, laughing. i pulled the covers further over me and pulled my uniform off so i was just in my underwear and pulled some pajama shorts out my bag. i gestured for judd to throw me one of his hoodies. i pulled it over my hear and cracked open my monster and unpacked my vape. we watched all the episodes on his laptop until it was 4:12am, and decided to turn the lamp off and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 5.1K 111
just some cute, adorable, fluff imagines of our favorite drug dealer and Javon waltonπŸƒ there will be kissing and some making out but I won't do SMUT...
43.6K 3.7K 50
𝑨 π’”π’Œπ’š 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’” π’”π’•π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’ 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 οΏ½...
38.8K 708 28
Send you're requests :) NO SMUT YOU DETTY PIGS love you :) Fluff and soft hehe no age gaps or littles(sorry I find it very cringey)
81 26 26
Anastasia was known to be a social butterfly and spent her life walking into her best friend's house without announcing her presence. That was until...