𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 68 - The Burrow

726 18 6
By thethinkingpen

Draco's POV

Warning - Smut

"F-Fuck Draco!" she moaned while she rode me. This was our fourth time in the night.

"Argh, you're doing so well, darling" I said as my hands rested on her hips and helped her move up and down on my dick.

Her hands rested on my chest, while her head was fallen from all the pleasure she had today.

"Mhm, you're so big, Draco" she praised like I did, the whole night.

I flipped us over and now thrusted her into an inhumane pace. She wrapped her legs around my waist, while I hit the perfect spot for the both of us.

"Oh, Dracoooo!" she moaned loudly.

Thank Merlin, we were in the Room of Requirement.

"I-I'm close, Olivia. Shit! I want you to come with me" I said as I felt my dick twitch in her.

"I'm almost there" she said gripping my shoulders, while her nails dug into my flesh.

With a couple more thrusts, I felt her clench around my dick.

"Are you gonna cum, darling?" I asked as I picked up my pace.

"Yes, Draco" she answered while I groped her breast in one hand and my mouth on other.

"Do it, cum all over me, darling" I said and we both rode our highs.

She moaned my name over and over as she came undone beneath me. I moved my hands to cup her face and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

I pulled out of her and laid on my back, while she snuggled next to me. The room filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing.

"That was euphoric" I said and she chuckled sweetly next to me.

I pulled the covers on us and sighed loudly as I caught up on my breathing.

She was still breathing heavily as she is very small compared to me, so of course, she's gonna need time to steady back. She looked up from my chest and said, "Shower together?"

She asked sweetly, but I wanted to tease her, "Bloody hell woman, how many rounds can you go?" I asked earning a playful hit from her.

"Just joking, darling. Let's go" I said and headed towards the bathroom.

"Drraccoooooo" she whined and I turned around.

"Whhhaaatttttt" I copied her and rolled my eyes when she opened up her arms.

"I can't walk after all of that" she said and I jumped on her.

"Woah!" she said as I kissed all over her repeatedly.

"I'll carry you, darling" I said and picked her up in my arms and headed to the bathroom.

The bathroom was fairly nice. It had a big bathtub that could've accommodated the both of us comfortably. There were showers running from all the sides. It looked amazing. But right now, at this very moment we needed relaxation.

I placed a lazy looking Olivia on the sink and filled the bathtub. I went to her and rested my hands around her waist, while hers wrapped around my neck. I looked her up and down. She had hickeys all over her body and her back.

Mine.

"You look cute" I said that immediately made her blush.

Her fingertips traced the mark on my hand and she immediately tore up.

"Hey, hey, hey" I said cupping her cheeks and making her look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she sniffled.

"How can someone be so cruel, Draco?" she asked looking over my shoulder, not meeting my eyes.

"How can someone do that to a boy?" she asked again and I hugged her.

"Doesn't matter, darling. I have you, now I can do anything" I said and she sighed.

"Let's take a bath" I said and picked her up like that and placed her into the tub. I sat behind her, so that her back rested on my chest.

"Mmm, this feels good" she said and I kissed her head.

"Why can't we just stay like this always?" she asked and I chuckled lightly.

"Soon, my darling" I said as I wrapped my hands around her.

Olivia's POV

He wrapped a towel around me as I was staring at my body in the mirror. I had hickeys all over me. Under my jaw, my ears, my neck, my breasts, my waist, my hips, my thighs and even on my back.

Draco had left no place untouched. Tonight, he devoured each and every inch of my body. He picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the bed. He put the covers on me and slept next to me.

"Draco" I said and he looked down.

"Yes, darling?" he said sweetly and kissed my head.

"I-I want to help you, in your task" I said and he immediately shook his head.

"No, no, no. I cannot have your conscience on my hands. I'll do this" he said and before I could say anything he said sternly, "There's no room for arguments here, darling"

"Alright, but let me be there for you" I said and then before he could say anything, I repeated his words, "There's no room of argument on this, love"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him and tightly wrapped his arms around me.

I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, which immediately helped me calm down and my eyes started feeling heavy.

"I love you, darling" I heard him say or it felt like I started dreaming.

I woke up the next morning with a snoring Draco on my chest. I smiled at the sight. He looked peaceful. Just what he needed right now. I was staring at him and playing with his hair.

"How long do you wanna stare at me? Because, to be honest, it's kinda creepy" he mumbled into my chest, making me laugh.

"Let's go, I reckon it's already breakfast and I'm fucking hungry" I said as I wore last night's clothes and Draco's coat to cover me up, since he left all those hickeys.

I went up to my room and the others had already left for breakfast. I quickly applied the bruise removal paste that I had ordered from the twins and changed into my robes and headed for the Great Hall.

"Hey, I didn't see you after last night" a voice from behind me said.

"Oh, hey, Theo" I said as he snaked a hand on my waist.

"Yeah, well, I was with Draco" I said smiling slightly.

"Cool, did you guys sort it all out?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes, he's a lot better now" I said as we reached the entrance of the hall.

"Good, glad you guys worked it all out" he said as he kissed my cheek and went to the Slytherin Table.

I went to the Gryffindor Table and sat next to Hermione.

"So" she said dragging the word, "What's with you and Nott?" she asked and I looked up.

"Nothing" I said as I took a bite from my sausage.

"Well, I saw you all cozy yesterday at the party and then you and him both disappeared so-" she said and I cut her off.

"So, nothing. I was somewhere else" I said with my mouth full.

"Are you already packed?" Ginny asked and I forgot that we were leaving today for Christmas break.

Damn it.

"Shit! No, I'll finish up breakfast soon and then quickly pack a bag" I said as I hurried up my breakfast.

"That's a beautiful necklace, Liv. Where'd you get it?" Ginny asked and I looked at her in bewilderment.

"Ginny, honey, did you hit your head somewhere? I never take off my necklaces; I've been wearing the same ones from last Christmas" I said as I drank my pumpkin juice.

"She's right. It's a new one. And you don't have the moon one on" Hermione said touching it.

"A new one?" I asked and they both nodded.

"Could you?" I asked and turned around so that Hermione could unclasp the necklace.

"Here" she said handing me the necklace.

It was a beautiful necklace, with my name on it as the pendant. The way it shined brightly; I knew it was real gold. I smiled at the necklace and told Hermione to put it back on my neck.

While she was putting it around my neck, my eyes searched for a blue-grey pair. The minute I laid my eyes on him, he looked up and I smiled.

'Thank you' I mouthed touching the necklace.

'Anything for my darling' he mouthed back. I turned all red at his statement.

I saw Ron and Harry approach us, so I quickly took one last big bite and stood up.

"I'm... gonna... go pack" I said and went to my dorm, without talking to Harry or Ron.

I went back to my dorm to see a bouquet of artificial green flowers on my bed with a note.

My dear darling,

Your eyes.

Your eyes are everything that my heart could ever want.

I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Everything I have and will ever have is yours.

Since, you're leaving for Christmas break, I thought I would give you the gift early.

Thank you for everything.

I hope you liked it.

Love,

~ DM

I smiled at the note and started packing. Hermione and Ginny came to collect their bags and looked at the bouquet.

"That's one nice bouquet of roses" Ginny said touching it.

"I know, it's beautiful. And since it's not real flowers, I can keep them forever" I said as I closed my bag.

Hermione, Ginny and I headed to the platform and I waited for Draco to come. He was gonna stay back and work on the cabinet.

"You go ahead, I'll catch up with you" I said to the girls and headed where Draco was standing talking to Parkinson and the others.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat when Pansy wouldn't pull away from the hug.

Draco smiled at me and the others went in. I wasn't jealous that she was close to him or hugged him. She was being there for her friend.

"I don't want to go" I said to Draco and he held my hands in his.

"I don't want you to stay. Well, I do. But you'll be a distraction" he said and I chuckled lightly.

"I'll see you after Christmas. Or if you need me, write a letter or something, I'll apparate back to Hogwarts and I'll be here" I said and he nodded.

The train blew its whistle and Draco pulled me in for a hug, not caring about who saw or not.

"Bye, darling" he said and I smiled, "I thought you don't like goodbyes since we will see each other again" I said into the hug.

I cupped his cheek and kissed the other.

"Take care, Malfoy" I said and he nodded.

I boarded the train and sat with Hermione. The boys joined in and I sat in silence reading my book.

"I'm gonna use the loo" Hermione said and left me alone with the boys I hated at the moment.

"Oh, bloody hell" Ron said and looked at the door.

I followed his gaze and saw Lavender making a heart on the glass. I rolled my eyes and continued reading.

"Lovely" Harry said sarcastically when Lavender finished.

"All she wants to do is snog me, my lips are chapped. Look" Ron said pushing his face closer to Harry's but Harry pulled his back.

"I'll take your word for it" Harry said and I looked at the door.

Hermione arrived and looked at Lavender's art work. I rolled my eyes and got up and left with Mione.

We sat with Ginny and her friends for the rest of the ride, talking about boys. I was still reading when Ginny snatched the book.

"Hey!" I said and tried to take it back.

"Come on, talk to us" Ginny said and I rolled my eyes.

Before I could say anything, Theo knocked on the open door.

"Hello, ladies" he said flirtatiously looking at us.

"Olive, can I talk to you, sweetheart?" he asked and the girls went ooh.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the book back from Ginny and hit her with it.

We walked over to the Slytherin compartment and I was talking to Theo and Blaise about Draco's situation.

"I don't know what to think, Theo" I said while we stood at the gate with the window open.

"Did you offer help?" he asked and I nodded.

"What do you think? He denied any help, not just from me, but from anyone" I said and sighed loudly. It was snowing outside. My face turned red due to the cold.

"You're cute" Blaise said booping my nose.

"Even Snape-" I said and stopped myself when I saw Harry come near us.

"Is everything okay?" he asked looking at my red face and then at the boys.

"Yes, everything's perfectly lovely" I said sarcastically and he nodded.

"Anything else, Harry?" I asked as I didn't see him leave.

"Yeah, we'll be arriving soon, so Hermione is asking for you" he said and I looked at the boys.

"We'll talk later. I'll write to you" I said and hugged Theo and Blaise while the both of them placed pecks on my cheeks.

"See you after the break, Olive" they said in unison.

We arrived at the Burrow and unpacked for the break. It was Christmas the next day and I was excited because the twins were going to arrive.

"Where's our favorite girl?" two voices that were too close to my heart said.

I ran up to them and hugged them.

"Oh, I missed you wierdos, so much" I said and they scowled.

"Er, Liv, Lupin is calling you" Ginny said and I went downstairs.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Lupin said and Harry nodded.

Not this again.

"I know it sounds mad" Harry said and I cut him off.

"Because it is mad" I said rolling my eyes and sitting next to Tonks.

"Has it occurred to you that Snape was just pretending to help him so that he could find out what he was up to?" Lupin asked raising his eyebrows.

"That's not what it sounds like" Harry said and I scoffed.

"Perhaps Harry's right" Tonks chimed in.

"To make an Unbreakable Vow-" she said but Lupin cut her off.

"It comes down to whether or not we trust Dumbledore's judgement" Lupin said and I decided to put an end on it.

"Dumbledore can make mistakes" Harry said and I lashed out.

"No, Harry, you're blinded by hatred-"

"No, I'm not"

"Don't you dare cut me off" I said pointing my finger at him.

"You left without listening the whole conversation. Snape was only trying to help him because that boy was afraid, so that if he knew he has someone to ask for help, he knows that Snape is there and eventually, he would go to Snape and ask for his help. Snape is a member of the Order and Dumbledore trusts him, therefore I do. If you don't because you don't like him, I don't give a crap. He's my godfather and I trust him" I said angrily and looked at him for any argument.

Tonks placed a hand on my back and rubbed it in order to calm me down and told Harry to let it go.

"Olivia's right. People are disappearing daily, if we start fighting amongst ourselves and question each other's methods, we're doomed" Lupin said and I stood up and sat on the dinner table.

"Someone's angry today" a voice said from behind me.

"Sirius!" I said and went to hug him.

"How are you, sweetheart?" he asked and I pulled away.

"I'm okay, how about you? Everything fine now?" I asked and saw him properly, since I brought him back at the Ministry.

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks to you" he said and we sat down for dinner.

We ate dinner and for once, just once, I thought it was nice to be back with the family and be happy. But then different thoughts hit my mind.

Draco.

The Mark.

The task.

Voldemort.

"Presents time!" Ginny exclaimed and sat near the tree, we all followed and sat down as well.

I got more novels from Hermione, new parchment and ink from Harry, Ginny gave me a hoodie, the twins boxes of bruise removal paste, Ron some chocolate frogs and a hand knitted sweater from mum.

"Mum, it's lovely" I said and wore it quickly.

"Who's that for?" I asked as I saw another box under the tree, unopened.

"For you, I guess" Fred said and I pulled it towards me.

It was a dark green and black wrapped gift; I didn't need to check who it was from. So, I picked it up and took it to the couch.

I opened the box and it had silver colored cloth covering the gift and a letter rested on top of it.

My dear darling,

Did you think that the necklace was the only gift that you'll get from me? Of course not. Plus, my mother also sent you something, it's in the box as well, oh and she wants that you don't write back to her, for thanking her, since you know...

Merry Christmas, darling.

~DM

I removed the cloth and picked up Draco's gift. It was a beautiful snow globe with us in the middle of it, dancing. It was us at the Yule Ball. And there was a little button at the end, so I clicked it and it started to play the tune of the song when he first heard me sing.

It was magical.

"That's beautiful" Ginny said as she took the globe in her hand.

I opened the smaller box that was in there. It also had a note with it.

Dear Olivia,

Thank you. Thank you for accepting my son. He told me everything. Thank you for believing in who he actually is. Your mother would be very proud of you.

Merry Christmas Sweetheart

~ Narcissa Malfoy

I opened the box and saw the most beautiful crystal ring. I wore it on my finger immediately.

I went to bed early that night as I was very tired. I was woken up by a warm feeling. I thought it was nice since it had been cold for so long. But that warmness turned into hotness. I opened my eyes and saw that the Burrow was on fire. I saw around the room for Ginny but she wasn't in her bed. I knocked on the twins' door and helped them out. I helped mum and Sirius and Ron out of the house as well.

I looked at Fred and George, they had tears in their eyes. So did Ron. How does it feel to see the house you grew up in, burn like that and you couldn't do anything about it?

"Do something!" Mum screamed at me while Harry and the others came running towards us.

I looked at the fire and went near it. I put my hands up and swirled them, the fire turned into ice and I broke the ice.

The house had been ruined at some parts. I went to check around it. All of our clothes were burnt, the furniture, the rooms, everything. Even Draco's gift.

We spent the rest of the break trying to mend the house back to the way it was.

I was feeling so guilty that Draco's aunt was to blame for all of this.

We arrived at Hogwarts and I was walking to the Great Hall when I saw Draco walk in my direction. He didn't look happy. He was drained. I could literally see the difference.

I waved to him and he just walked past me. I had to look unbothered because Hermione and the others don't know about us.

That night after dinner I went to see Draco and I knew he would be roaming at the seventh floor and I was right.

"Draco" I called him and he turned around.

"What?" he yelled annoyingly.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" I asked as I reached him.

"Is there something you wanted?" he asked completely ignoring my question.

"I want to talk to you. Why are you acting like this?" I said folding my hands over my chest.

"Like what? I'm fucking drained out of everything. I'm dying inside and no one knows and-" he said and I cut him off.

"Draco, I can help you. You know-"

"I don't need your fucking help!" he yelled and I flinched at the sight. He was very angry.

"Does my back have a note that says I need help?" he asked and I stayed silent.

"Answer me!" he yelled again and I looked at him.

"I don't know why you're acting like this, I just wanted to help you because it's too much to see you in pain. I love you that's why I wanna help you" I said with tears in my eyes.

"To hell with you, your love and your help" he said pointing at me.

"You don't mean that" I said with tears in my eyes.

"To my bones" he said gritting his teeth.

I gasped and ran to my tower.

I understand that he couldn't complete the task, I also understand that the mark might be burning him, but he has no right to treat me that way. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 275 30
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...
20.1K 484 26
-------------------------------------------- His breathing was even as he whispered to her, "Run. Get away from me. Run before I break you too. Pleas...
2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...