Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 36(Angry Malhotra)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 38 (Truth is out:1)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 47 (Distance)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 50 (Duble Trouble)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 51 (Engagement)

3.9K 275 78
By lovelylittlefairy

Yeash:- Today I am announcing my princess engagement to my business partner son Samrat Rajput.

All guests clapped their hands. Nandini and Manik were freezed on their place. Nandini was looking at Manik and Manik was looking at Nandini. Cabir and Dhruv soon by his side.

Cabir:- What the hell!

Dhruv:- It can't be happened.

Manik was like he freezed on his place.

Yeash:- So I am inviting Samrat Rajput on the stage with his family.

Samrat with his family came on stage.

Yeash:- Samrat is a very charming and intelligent boy. He is now handling his father business and he is doing it perfectly. I am proud of him.

Yeash padded Samrat's shoulder. Samrat had bright smile on his face. Manik fist his palm tightly.

Cabir:- Maan kar raha hain saale ki dhaat tod du. ( Feeling like breaking his teeth.)

Yeash:- Aman and me want to convert our friendship to relative. So we are going to get our children married. Before cutting the cake and celebrating Nandini's birthday. We want our children to get engaged. Nandini come here my princess.

Nandini didn't know what to do. Her mind was totally blank. Manik's heart was beating fast. Suddenly Nandini started coughing continuously. Vandita rushed towards her. She started rubbing Nandini's back. But it was not stopping. Family members gathered around Nandini. Manik want to go near her. But he couldn't.

Abhi:- Nandini what happened?

Nandini:- I can't breathe. My throat is hitching. I need to use the washroom.

Yeash:- But now it's time for engagement.

Vandita:- It can be wait. Abhi take her to washroom.

Abhi nodded his head and took Nandini to washroom. Nandini went inside washroom and closed the door. Nandini took a deep breath.

Nandini:- I can't do this. I can't betrayed Manik. I can't be with anyone other then Manik. I have to do something.

Nandini started looking here there crazily to find something. But there was nothing inside the washroom. Then her eyes fall on the mirror. She looked at her hand and mirror. She fist her hand and closed her eyes.

Nandini:- For Manik. For our love.

Then without thinking twice. Nandini punched the mirror. She punched with so much force that it broke down. Nandini looked at her left hand  which was covered in blood.

Nandini:- Hope this will work.

Nandini came outside. Abhi was standing outside. Abhi rushed towards her.

Abhi:- Nandini are you alright? I heard some noise.

Nandini:- Woh bhai (brother).... I slipped and hurt my left hand.

Abhi looked at Nandini's left hand. He freaked out.

Abhi:- Oh my God. You are bleeding Nandini. Come with me.

Abhi without anyone's knowledge took her to a room. Nandini sat on bed. He quickly find first aid box and cleaning her hurts.

Abhi:- You are doing this purposely. Don't you?

Nandini didn't say anything. She kept looking down. Abhi took a deep breath.

Abhi:- I know what Dad is doing not right. But don't hurt yourself Nandini.

Abhi was done with bandaging her hand.

Abhi:- Even Manik will also not like it.

Nandini didn't know what to say.

Abhi:- Come everybody is waiting for us.

Abhi and Nandini came downstairs. Vandita came towards Nandini.

Vandita:- Are you alright beta(child)?

Nandini just nodded her head.

Yeash:- Now Nandini is here. Let's start the engagement ceremony.

Then engagement ceremony started. Samrat and Nandini stood facing each other. Samrats's mom forwarded a ring to Samrat. Samrat smirked and took the ring. He forwarded his hand towards Nandini to take her hand. But Nandini's hand was hiding help of her dress. She was only looking at Manik.

Vandita:- Nandini forward your hand.

Nandini was still lost.

Yeash:- Nandini?

Nandini came out of her zone and looked at Samrat's hand.

Yeash:- Nandini!

Nandini forward her left hand which had bandage on. Everyone was shocked.

Yeash:- How did this happened?

Nandini avoided looking at her Dad. Yeash was hell angry. Vandita started panicking.

Vandita:- How did this happened?

Abhi:- Mom Nandini fall on washroom and hurt herself.

Samrat's mom:- Now how will the engagement happen?

Yeash looked tensed. Samrat smiled sweetly.

Samrat:- Don't worry mom. Her right hand is alright. I will make her wear the ring on her right hand finger. It's nothing to worry.

Nandini was shocked. She thought it would stopped the engagement but no. Yeash sighed in relief. Samrat took Nandini's right hand and put the ring on her finger. Everyone clapped. Manik's eyes was spitting fire.

Vandita gave Nandini Samrat's ring. Nandini took the ring with shakky hand. Samrat forward his hand. Tears gathered in her eyes. She blinked quickly to avoid it falling. Looking at Manik last time she made Samrat wear the ring. Manik looked other side avoid looking at it. Everybody clapped again.

Yeash:- Now it's time for double celebration.

Soon the cake was bought. Nandini was looking like she was not in herself. They forced her to cut the cake with Samrat. Without her wish she had to fed him. Everything looking happy expect for Manan. Then everybody started talking with each other. Music was playing. Nandini was not feeling well. Manik was nowhere to be seen.

Nandini:- I need to talk to Manik. But how? My friends don't know where the hell they are. Now I need them but they are no where found. God please don't make Manik misunderstood it.

Nandini looked for Manik and saw Manik was standing in a corner with Cabir and Dhruv. Nandini took out her phone and type something.

Nandini:- Mom I am not feeling well. Can I go to my room?

Vandita:- Sure beta go take rest. We will handle the guest.

Nandini gave her a weak smile. She looked at Manik once and left for her room. Manik looked at his phone.

Dhruv:- Go we will take care here.

Manik went near stairs. He looked here there about to go behind Nandini but someone stopped him.

Arya:- Hey you! Where are you going upstairs?

Manik became hell nervous. Arya was looking at him suspensionly.

Arya:- I am asking you something.

Manik didn't know what to say. Soon Cabir came there for Manik's rescue.

Cabir:- Sir glasses are out of stocks. Abhi sir said to get more glasses from store room.

Arya:- Bhai(brother) told you?

Cabir:- Yes Sir.

Arya:- OK go. But why he was not saying anything?

Cabir:- Actually... Actually sir he can't talk. He is mute.

Arya looked at them suspence eyes. Manik quickly nodded his head.

Arya:- Ohk. Go now. But be quick.

Cabir :- Thank you sir.

Cabir told Manik to go with his eyes. Manik left from there. Nandini was sitting sitting on her bed looking at her ring.

Manik:- Wow admiring your engagement ring.

Nandini looked at Manik with teary eyes. Nandini ran towards Manik and jumped on Manik's arms. Manik hugged her back. Nandini started crying.

Manik:- Shh Nandini.

Manik moved towards bed. He sat on bed and kept her on his lap. Nandini's buried in Manik's neck.

Nandini:- I didn't want to Manik. Please don't leave me.

Manik was caring her hair.

Manik:- Shh I know. Don't cry. I am not leaving you.

Nandini:- Why it always happened with us Manik? Why us? Is it end of us?

Manik broke the hug and cupped her face with one hand and other was around her waist.

Manik:- It's not the end Nandini. It never can be. You have to strong Nandini for me. You are my support system. If you broke down, what will happen to me.

Nandini stopped crying.

Nandini:- Now what will happened Manik?

Manik:- You trust me right?

Nandini nodded her head.

Manik:- Then don't worry. I am here.

Nandini:- Promise me Manik you will make everything right.

Manik:- I promise Nandini. Just trust me.

Manik took her left hand in his.

Manik:- Why you did this?

Manik cared her bandage hand.

Nandini:- I don't know what to do. I want stop the engagement. I don't want to wear that engagement ring on my finger from anyone.

Manik:- So you will hurt yourself?

Nandini:- I have no other choice.

Manik:- Nandini never ever hurt yourself for me. We came this far on the strength of our love. We will cross our hard days also. Just be my side. I don't want to lose you.

Manik kept his forehead aginest Nandini's.

Manik:- I love you so much.

Nandini:- I love you too.

After spending some quality time with Nandini, Manik climbed down the stairs carefully without getting noticed by anyone. He went out. He was going towards his car.

Voice:- Now what will you do?

Manik looked behind and saw Samrat was standing there. He looked at him confusedly. He was little scared also.

Samrat:- What did you thought? If you came here changing your getup, I will not recognise you. Grow up Manik. I am not fool like others.

Manik gave him angry look.

Manik:- But you are fool enough to marry my girlfriend.

Samrat chuckled.

Samrat:- Nice joke Manik. But I think you have some short of memory lose. She is my finace now. Sometimes ago she got engaged with me. She is not your girlfriend anymore. She is mine.

Manik's eyes was showing fire.

Manik:- You really think Nandini is yours now. Did you forget Sammy boy Manik Malhotra can do anything? Forget college days?

Samrat was getting angry remembering their college days. He was always lost before Manik.

Samrat:- How can I forget Manik! You always snatched what was mine. Now I am snatching your love from you.

Manik smirked and kept his both hand in his pocket.

Manik:- Samrat Samrat Samrat tic tic tic if I can do anything just to win a  bet. Then Nandini is my love. Think what can I do to get her. Nandini was, is and will always be mine. Nandini only belongs to Manik Malhotra. You better remember this.

Manik with a evil smirk left from there. Samrat clenched his fists in anger.

That's for today. So Nandini got engaged with Samrat. Now what will happened? What will Manik do now? Will Manan can be together? Do share your viewers by comments and please keep faith in your writer. I will not disappoint you.

This awesome cover made by awesomeshivu@awesomeshivu Thank you so much dear for this beautiful cover and I am extremely sorry for giving you credit so much late. Hope you will forgive me.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 640 25
Manik and Nandini-two strangers meet on a trip. They instantly hate each other. The intensity of the hate is such that one can burn the other by a lo...
228K 14.8K 59
Highest rank:- #1 in imaginary Hey guy I'm not new in wattpad I read many manan story that's why I want to write a story Hope you all like it It's m...
55.5K 3.1K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...
243K 11.3K 41
HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS A STORY OF A BADBOY... AND HOW HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND... AND CHANGED COMPLETELY.... I WELCOME YOU ALL TO JOIN...