you're my drug/ mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
035
036
037
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

038

2.1K 30 6
By writesforpolibio

" so what are you doing for thanksgiving" alvaro  asked me while i drank my hot chocolate . " im going to canada" i say .

" with me because im the best boyfriend ever" mattia says nudging my shoulder . " dang no invite" ale says . 

" Ni siquiera me invitaste a la Dra. Entonces, ¿qué te hizo pensar que te iba a invitar?" i say looking at him .

" valid point valid point " he says and everyone laughs . i hug up on mattia and try to get warm from him again and its working . i lay my head on his legs and close my eyes . he looks down at me and gives me a kiss . he so cute .

everyone finished eating and we just went back to mattias house . " hola mrs.polibio" i say in my spanish accent . " hello beautiful " she walks over and gives me a hug . " hey guys " she says to the rest of the group and gives them hugs .

we walked in mattias room and i fall back on the couch . we all just chilled out then kai and alvaro started chasing each other and mattia cussed them out . 

i took my phone out and just scrolled through tiktok then i saw one of mattia dancing . 

" babe you got hips" i say looking at him supised because i never see him dance and he does well . " wait did you forget im half mexican " he says and i laugh .

" yes i did because you cant speak fluent spanish " i smile and everyone 'ooh' around .   he walks over to me and jumps on me  wrapping his fingers around my waist . " say it again i didnt hear you " he says ready o tickle me . 

" nope i dont remember saying anything" i lied and smiled . he laughed and kissed me on the lips . 

" please get a room" ale ask and throws a pillow at us . " do you realize your in my house in my room" he emphasize the word my .

______

" does it hurt " i ask katie . we are currently in my room doing our phycology homework talking about sex . thats such a weird word honestly . " it does at first but after it feels so good" katie says . " like im physically ready but mentally im not so sure."

" i know what you mean , your ready but when you think about it your not " katie says pin pointing exactly what i feel .

" have you and ale done it before " i ask curiosly and she nods her head . oh .

i want mines to be special and i dont want to rush mattia to do it with me . i dont want him to feel pressured .  " but what i can tell you is that shit will make you crave it more than usual " she says .

" god i dont know " i say falling back on my bed , " your such a virgin mary" she chuckles and i hit her on the back of her head . " ow "

" dont say virgin " i look at her and she gives me a ' what am i supposed to say look' then we just end up laughing . " just use protection " and we laugh even harder .

-------

liked by : mattiapolibio , alejandrosario, and 120k others

y/n.hernandez : sunshine on your coldest days 🌞

mattiapolibio : especially mines 💖

^ same to you baby 

username : UHHHH SHE IS SO PRETTY

username: it looks so sunny though

alejandrosario: the kicks are cleannnn 

^ yeah bruv there new

meliyah._ : my queen ✨

^ and your mine

username : y/n >>>>> kayla

liked by : cynthia.parker , noty/n , aleonlyfans, and 2.3 k others

mattiaphobia : going to canada ... #baecation #canadavirgin #goingwithmygirlfriend 

noty/n : #yoursoannoying

username: why did cynthia like .....

username : what about the rest of the group ?

^ with their families 

hairlessmeliyah : bring me back a nephew 

^ noty/n : no❤️

username : on my way to canada right now 

________

as i know it me and mattia were in a uber on the way to the airport . my grandparents have no clue that im coming and that im bringing anyone . my grandparents are really cool but mean at the same time . you just have to play nice and get to know them . " your gonna have so much fun , i promise " i say to him 

" i know because i have you with me " he replied with a small smile and kissed me on my temple.

we walked to our gate to get on the plane and sat in our seats . " im so tired and cold" i say to mattia . " when are you never cold " he replies closing the overhead bin and sitting in his seat . 

" i like how you decided to match with me today " he looked at me with a sly smile . " if anything you tried to match with me " i return with an attitude being quiet because we are on a plane . 

" i still look better " flipping his invisble hair , " um no , you look good but not as good as me " i return the hair flip . " ok maybe you do , ill think about it " mattia say and we quietly laugh . 

he gives me an airpod and plays music . he sighs and raises the volume on the phone . " thats loud !" i say grabbing the phone and lowering the volume a little . " im going to sleep now " mattia says putting his head on my shoulder . " your so cute " i smile at him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 707 58
fanfic! mattia polibio. 19 months ago, she finally did it with the love of her life, but he dumped her and life took a huge turn. finding out she was...
76.1K 987 19
Maria moves to New Jersey where her brother Mattia lives when she catches feelings for his best friend *done*
1.1M 20.7K 35
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 ! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝...
27.6K 376 47
teens (Sadie+Mattia) fall in love and become high school sweethearts. Finishing senior year full of drama, they plan to spend the rest of their lives...