Tartarus Thief | ONC 2021 [RO...

By NDeMeer

Vita hates being a demigoddess. Especially now that Barnabas, the love of her life, is locked up in the Under... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Introduction

303 69 41
By NDeMeer

Welcome back to yet another of my ONC entries!

This is the third year in a row that I've entered and I couldn't be more excited. I have struggled to write for the past few months (due to RL things and just generally being a busy bee), so it's great to get back into the writing habit through a new ONC project. 

I made a shortlist of the best prompts, had about 15 prompts left, and still couldn't make a decision haha! In the end though, the one that spoke to me most was:

Prompt 57: Death has records of everyone's existence. Except - according to Death - your records don't exist. 

I'm combining this amazing prompt with the following:

Prompt 66: When you die, you come back. But you never come back the same, there's always a price to pay for resurrection.

And this one might also make an appearance: 

Prompt 39: Hello, welcome to The Sanctuary - Oh, you wish to leave? Why are you pressing the x button? Why are you trying to exit? Why - no, you'll stay with us forever. 

I'm weaving all of this into a Fantasy/Romance/NA/Greek Myth type of story. 

I hope you enjoy this new story of mine! Don't hesitate to comment your thought and of course vote if you like it. :D 

- Naomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.7K 72
Original Storyline :- A normal life was all he asked for. He didn't ask to be chosen by the devil, king of Hell. He didn't ask to be thrown into...
6.4K 159 28
Bane La Mortis lives on the streets, every day being a battle for survival. But meets a man in a black cloak, he finds out that he is the son of Hade...
2K 353 43
The gods are dying and and only Hades knows why. There is nothing quite as frustrating as being the last person to know what's going on. Most days it...
298 28 22
-COMPLETED FANFIC- Demigod. A life that no one could ask for. Constantly getting hunted. Always feeling like you're on the brink of death. Only a s...