Marked by Fate (Completed ✔️)

بواسطة LaurenCampbell234513

Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion ... المزيد

Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Everything's going downhill
Chapter 2 - The world comes crashing
Chapter 3 - Alone...I think
Chapter 4 - Meeting my doom
Chapter 5 - Just another day in paradise
Chapter 6 - The beginning...
Chapter 7 - ...Of the end
Chapter 8 - The woods
Chapter 10 - Making mistakes
Chapter 11 - Coming to
Chapter 12 - Starting our journey
Chapter 13 - Meeting others
Chapter 14 - Magical Bonds
Chapter 15 - Hunted
Chapter 16 - The past coming back
Chapter 17 - Out of the woods
Chapter 18 - Coming together
Chapter 19 - To close for comfort
Chapter 20 - Bonding
Chapter 21 - Home sweet home
Chapter 22 - A plan set in motion
Chapter 23 - Setting up camp
Chapter 24 - The bonfire
Chapter 25 - Mating
Chapter 26 - In the dark of night
Chapter 27 - Dreamscape
Chapter 28 - Escape
Chapter 29 - Coming home
Chapter 30 - Training begins
Chapter 31 - The first wave
Chapter 32 - The Vision
Chapter 33 - The Showdown
Chapter 34 - The aftermath
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Escaping hell

226 10 0
بواسطة LaurenCampbell234513

I felt her push forward and my bones begin to crack as I took off running and jumped, landing gracefully on my paws in front of them, towering over the group.

A normal werewolf was about 6 ft with an alpha usually being anywhere from 6'2 to 6'8, whereas I am already 7'4. My size and fur are why I couldn't shift while I was here, it could be a dead giveaway to anyone who knows anything that I was different.

They all stepped back in surprise as I lowered my body to the ground baring my teeth at them.

Andrew's large ashen grey wolf was at the back of the group and he stepped back as the other two came forward and moved to circle me. 

The brown wolf I made out as Chris lunged at me from the left trying to bite at my ankle. I quickly darted to the right and ended up slamming into the red wolf on my other side, bringing us both roughly down to the ground.

Before I could react Chris jumped on me again, his teeth viciously tearing into my shoulder while he clawed down my back.

I howled out enraged, and kicked him off of me making him release his grip. The red wolf I landed on used that distraction and bit down into my leg, tearing into it as he drug me towards him.

I barely managed to shake him off just as Chris was ready to jump at me again, so I ducked down just as he pounced, making him fly over me and right into the red wolf that had just bit me.

They flew across the forest and slammed right into the tree I had dented earlier with the blonde guy's body. This time it cracked in half and both of them landed on top of their unconscious friend, all three of them unmoving. It looked like a cartoon with how they were all piled up.

I then focused my attention back on Andrew. By now we were less than 50 feet from the border and I could taste the freedom.

He was slowly backing up trying to escape when I lunged at him. He quickly dodged and dug his teeth into my neck, making me whine in pain.

He continued clamping down harder and harder, making me cry out. As he went to release and clamp down again, I twisted until I was able to snap at him, catching him In the shoulder.

He howled loudly in pain and released me as I swept my claws towards his face.

They raked down the left side of his face as he howled out again. He shoved me and darted away, shaking his head, and whimpering in pain before shifting back, clutching his face.

While he was distracted, I jumped at him and kicked him towards the border sending him flying into yet another tree.

He shakily tried to get up but his legs crumpled beneath him. I shifted back out of breath and steadied myself with my hands on my knees.

After I caught my breath, I slowly walked towards his naked form slumped beneath the tree he hit just outside of the borderline.

I smiled to myself, taking a deep breath as I said "I, Isabella Knight, forfeit my place in this pack and rid myself of all ties," I said aloud, snapping it in half as I crossed the border.

I felt the pack link snap and it was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I was now a free woman.

I slowly sauntered over to Andrew who was still on the ground in a heap. He had finally given up trying to stand and was just watching me with wide eyes. He had a jagged red line that scraped down the left side of his face from above his eyebrow to down below his eye and his eye was bloodshot.

"What are you?" He asked horrified as he scooted back further into the base of the tree.

I laughed bitterly at his expression. "That's something you, my pathetic mate , don't get the privilege of knowing. You have no idea what you've started today by rejecting me."

"What are you talking about?" He questioned taken-aback as I squatted down in front of him.

"Oh my dear, dumbass Andy. Have you ever heard anything of the last great prophecy the oracles gave?" I asked amusingly as I bounced slightly on the balls of my feet.

His eyes slightly narrowed as he gave me a questioning look "Yes. It's something everyone knows but there's a certain part passed down from alpha to alpha through the generations. What all do you know about it? Everyone's under strict orders to never speak of it so I assumed you didn't know it.

I chuckled lightly and giving him a fake smile "it doesn't matter what all I know. I only have two more questions for you and I'll be on my way." I said innocently.

"The first question being is it possible to reject a mate without using your real name? I asked tilting my head slightly with a slight grin on my face.

He snorted in disbelief "of course not, only a dumbass would think that." he said as he shook his head.

I rolled my eyes at him but let it go. "My last question is do you remember the name in the prophecy?" I asked as I stared at him intently with an eyebrow raised.

He nodded his head with his eyes narrowed even more "Everyone is told as kids to immediately report any person with the last name McVeigh to the council because it means the prophecy has begun." he said as he scowled at me.

I smiled from ear to ear as he said that which made him narrow his eyes further. "Why?" he asked questioningly as he tried to reposition to no avail. One of his legs had to be broken because it was twisted at a weird angle.

"Because I needed to make sure you understand the repercussions of your actions today," I said bitterly as I leaned in closer to him, resting my hand on the tree beside his head.

He kept his eyes trained on me intently as I got closer, stopping when I could see his face through darkness.  I took a moment to study him. He really was quite handsome, ... if only he wasn't such a dick. I sighed.

"I need to get out of here so let's get this done and over with," I said with a determined look before taking a deep breath. No more hiding.

"I, Isabella McVeigh, reject you, Alexander Brent, as my mate," I said spitefully as I pulled back away from him.

His face went from anguish to shock, and landed on furious, as the mate bond broke and he realized not only who I was but that I had been in his pack for the last six years and they had no clue.

"What!" He roared outraged as he leaned forward to try to get up. "You mean to tell me all of this time, you've been HERE?! Just wait until me or my father get our hands on you. You are going to regret this moment for the rest of your li...."

He was cut off and slammed back into the tree unconscious due to me punching him in his face. I don't need to listen to his dumbass rant on how he was going to get me.

I sighed gently and stood back up as I saw a shadow in the distance moving through the darkness, coming towards me from behind a tree.

"I had no clue either and we've been friends for years Izz." Came a voice from the darkness as the shadow got closer.

I held my hand palm up and conjured a ball of light to see by and sent it up above me to light the area. As I did so, Emma stepped out into the light from behind a tree.

"I heard you scream out during the fight and came running only to see you kick their ass and drop a bomb like that," Emma said nervously shaking her head before nodding her head towards the beat-up heap that was my unconscious ex-mate.

"I'm sorry you got stuck with an asshat like that" she stated genuinely as she smiled towards me.

"Asshat?" I questioned amused as I walked towards her grinning from ear to ear with my arms open.

"What? From what I heard, he is. It's not my fault. I just call it as I see it." She giggled as she hugged me.

"You're not wrong," I said laughing loudly as I hugged her back.

"I can't believe you actually left. Oh my gosh! You can finally come with me on my travels!" She said excitedly as she pulled back and bounced on her toes in front of me.

I thought about it for a moment. I don't really have anyone else and I still have no idea what happened to my parents. Maybe while traveling about, I can gather some information.

"I would love to" I responded warmly making her smile ear to ear. She linked her arm through mine as we started walking away from the pack

"I have a safe house a few miles away that we can camp at for tonight while we plan where to go and we can leave in the morning," Emma said as she led me through the trees that were progressively getting thicker and more abundant.

"That sounds good to me. I need a shower big time!" I said laughing as I looked down at the condition of my clothes.

They were ripped and torn from being clawed at during the fight. Not to mention having splatters of blood and mud everywhere to the point that it looked like I was rolling around in it.

"Yeah, no kidding" Emma said playfully as she pinched her nose and waved her hand in front of it making the smelly sign.

"Oh, you little..." I began playfully as I started to chase after her.

She laughed and bolted forward out of my grasp. We ran through the woods for a while, laughing and chasing each other when all of a sudden the same pain from years ago shot through my body.

It was 10 times worse and felt like my body was being ripped apart from the inside out. Instead of it settling behind my eyes this time it just kept moving and getting worse.

Emma ran up to me as I was balled up on the ground in pain.

"Izzy what's happening?!" She exclaimed alarmed as she wrapped her arms around me and tensely tried to get me to look at her.

All I could focus on was the pain. It just kept getting worse., to the point that it felt like I would die if it didn't stop soon. I couldn't handle it.

A second later black dots formed in front of my eyes and I heard Emma screaming tearfully at me to answer her before I was taken down into the darkness.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
894K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
61.6K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...
18.7K 725 34
**Not edited.** A mere human, being adopted by wolves is but one of many unique surprises surrounding Kay. When suddenly a fierce Alpha appears, foll...