Bond (completed)

By Factory-chan

A sister of Inosuke, the exact opposite of his loud and roundly behavior. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 (😄)
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Not a chap.
Pls vote
33
34
Vote
36
37
Brr
Next story
Guys
Update

26

11.7K 494 251
By Factory-chan

Tengen stared off to the side, awkward that he had grabbed one of Mui's possessions. He could remember clearly that Muichiro had warned them about something the months before but he was too busy preparing his wives in the mission. He could still remember the boy's vague warning that day...

~
~
  ~

"If you touch my tsuguko, I will not hesitate to- blah blah blah blah blah

Tengen rolled his eyes as his flamboyant crow landed on his shoulder, turning away from the others, he brushed the invisible dust off him. "Are my wives ready to go? We can't wait all day" he said to the crow who's gems ontop of his head shined against the sunlight.

"Caw! Ready to head out! Caw!"

"Good, lets go now, flamboyantly!"

~
~
  ~

Sighing, he shook his head. "There isn't really a problem in bringing his tsuguko along. After all, if she really was his tsuguko, news from Oyakata-sama would be heard from my crow" Tengen thought. "And so far, I haven't heard a single news of assurance that this Hashibira became his tsuguko"

"Hey, bra-

"We'll come in Y/n's stead!" Tanjiro shouts, cutting Tengen off,

Suddenly, Zenitsu and Inosuke appears on both sides, staring at him intently with bravery and fear.

"G-get away f-from Y/n-chan!" Zenitsu stammered fearfully.

"You dare touch my sister! I'll rip your arms off you idiot!!" Inosuke hissed angrily at the man.

Tengen frowned at their words, his menacing aura made everyone gulp in fear. "Ha, fine"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

After the explanation about Uzui's wives and mission, Y/n was made to wait until Tengen finished making the boys ready for the red district. As much as Y/n wanted to go, Inosuke ultimately and wholeheartedly disagreed and forbid her from stepping a foot in the place once he knew what it meant.

Also, the girls from the butterfly mansion begged her to rest. Y/n couldn't say no to them and surrendered in defeat.

Sitting on the floor... still wrapped around her blanket.

Hearing the door open behind her, she turns around. "Are you- pfft!!" Y/n immediately held in her laugh once she saw her friend's faces.

"Pfft! Haha! Y-you guys l-look r-r-ridi- hahaha!" Y/n laughed uncontrollably at their faces. "Y-you guys look ridiculous!" She exclaims, holding her stomach, in pain from laughing.

"Don't they look looks masterpieces?" Tengen asked proudly.

"Hahahaha!!" Y/n only laughed harder.

Zenitsu blushes in embarrassment and covered his face. "S-stop laughing already! This prick doesn't know how to fix us!" He says.

Tengen rolls his eyes at their complaints. "Stop whining and lets get to it"

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

After a considerable amount of begging from Y/n. Inosuke had no choice but to let her come due to how annoyed Tengen got from Y/n's loud whining voice.

Though Inosuke had forced Tengen to buy Y/n a veil to cover her face. He knew how beautiful his sister was, especially now that he knew the meaning of the place, he can't let the people see her beauty.

"Are you ready, Y/n?" Inosuke asks from behind the door where his inter changed in.

Opening in the door, Y/n walks out with the veil in her arm and smiled at them. "D-do I look o-ok?" She asks.

Inosuke stared at her before his brows scrunched. "Why the hell does my sister look fat, Dengen!?" He screamed in fury.

Tengen glanced at them and shrugged his shoulders. "What? You said you wanted your sister to be unapproachable, right? So I made her fat" he tells the boy who grumbled in annoyance. Sighing, he walks toward the girl and removes the excess cotton from the kimono. "There, she looks normal, can we just go now?" He sighed.

"...fine! But I still didn't forgive you!"

"Shut up you brat!"

~later

Busy streets filled with men and women. Lights filled them as night slowly came, lighting their way in the district. Giggles of girls which flirted with their customers filled the road, their laughs echoing in the long, busy place.

"Stick close to me, you brats" Tengen whispered in his normal clothes. He looked so handsome with his hair down on his shoulders. His hands pushed the children close to his vicinity as they walked through the sea of people. His eyes scanned the signs and names of each houses, checking if it was one of the houses his wives entered.

Y/n, who walked beside Tanjiro gripped his sleeve nervously. Despite the veil covering her face, she couldn't help but feel anxious at the stares she was being given.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Tanjiro asks the timid girl who gripped on his cloth like mud. "Does something bother you?" He adds, worriedly looking at her.

Y/n shook her head and lets go of his sleeve.

"N-no, I'm fine. It's j-just that there a-are s-so m-mady p-peovle" Y/n stammered, glancing at the people's direction where she felt the stares come from. Only to gulp at the sight of two eyes staring at her from the farthest house in the road. "T-t-they're s-stading a-ath m-m-pe!"Y/n yelps nervously, hugging Tanjiro's arms in fear and closing her eyes shut.

Tanjiro's eyes soften at her trembling form and switched places with her, moving her in between him and Tengen. "Don't worry, we're here" he tells her, in an attempt to calm her down.

"Hm? What's the problem with her?" Tengen asks, looking down at the two while Zenitsu struggled to put Inosuke back in line.

"A-ah, she's new to crowded places. So she's still a bit nervous with people" Tanjiro explains to Tengen who crossed his arms in his open kimono.

"Oh, is that so? Then maybe you can help us find the demon" Tengen suddenly says, surprising the two.

"E-eh?! But-

Tengen huffs and flicks Tanjiro's forehead. "We need more people in this mission. I could've had plenty more if you brats didn't stop me from getting those girls in Kochou's estate" he hissed, glaring at the boy. "I also heard from the boar that she has a high possibility sense the demon due to how sensitive she is in bloodlust" Tengen says, remembering how Insiuke bragged about it when he was still fixing them.

Tanjiro's brows furrowed and went to interject only to be stopped by Y/n.

"I-I can d-do it!" She exclaims confidently. "I-I don't want to do nothing w-while my f-friends r-risk their lives! I-I can't be useless f-forever and depend on t-them to save m-me, right?!" Y/n says.

The burgundy haired boy immediately turned to her. "Y/n!? This is dangerous! We can't-

"Sure, why not?" Tengen chuckled.

"E-eh?"

Patting her head, Tengen grinned. "As long as you have the will and confidence to help, then sure. I'll even send you to the house where the possibility is more higher. Can you promise me that you're not going to back down?" He questions the girl who stared up at him.

Gritting her teeth, Y/n salutes and huffed up her chest. "I-I promise!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.4K 14
Inosuke has lived in the wild his whole life until recently. Since he met Tanjiro and Zenitsu, he got to experience friendship for the first time. Al...
429K 12.6K 47
Tanjiro Kamado x [Female] Reader ••• Y/N has been living with Urokodaki since he took her and Sabito in. But when Sabito didn't return from the Final...
797K 31.6K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
9.1K 205 11
Sfter being separated from Tanjiro and Zenitsu after a fight against a demon, Nezuke and Inosuke have to work together to get back to them, but while...