My life!

By Tazzyyyy123

all about me.. More

Chapter one!
Chapter three!
Chapter four!
Chapter Five!

Chapter two!

18 0 0
By Tazzyyyy123

My problems...

Ever since I started primary school I have been tested for stuff. Stuff I didn't understand at the time but I do now.

Eye tests, blood test I got it all but they never found anything wrong with me!

In primary 5 they told me that I have dyslexia and ADHD I didn't know what they meant at the time but when I got to primary 6 I learned just what they meant.

In primary 6 I was doing primary 2 work while everyone else was working away with there friends. It was horrific, I hated it!

..I got bullied all the way through primary school I had some terrible things happen to me there. I absolutely hated it at primary school I would have to pretend everyday for a month that I was sick so I didn't need to go and at that time I enjoyed school so it wasn't fun having to stay at home.

I'd constantly have to make up an excuse not to go in, it was just horrible.

But when I moved to St. Leonards it stopped. I made friends really quickly and I was alway getting awards. I loved it there. It was amazing and if I could go back and start primary all over again. I'd definitely go to St. Leonards definitely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
99.9K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
15.6K 768 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...