I Wish We'd Never Met Again

由 ankitawrites_Xx

{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eye... 更多

Aesthetics
I Wish We'd Never Met Again
Chapter 1-Starry or Stormy
Chapter 2- Don't wake the Devil
Chapter 3- The Orphanage
Chapter 4- The Disguise
Chapter 5- The Contract!
Chapter 6- Is he Mr. India?
Chapter 8- Haye such a gentleman!
Chapter 9- Women aren't weak!!
Chapter 10- The Creepy Stalker
Chapter 11- One person & numerable faces.
Chapter 12- Dear Diary
Chapter 13- You're delusional!
Chapter 14- I Don't Want Her To Die
Chapter 15- Shocks, Stalker and Suffering
Chapter 16- The Past & The Nightmare.
Chapter 17- His laugh
Chapter 18- It will never be Okay
Chapter 19- I Believe You
Chapter 20- Revelations, Truth and a Command.
Chapter 21- Khanna Vs Dwayne
Chapter 22- I can't risk anything involving you
Chapter 23- His Gorgeous Smile
Chapter 24- The Block-of-Ice's Heart
Chapter 25- That Arrogant Son of a Bachelor
Chapter 26- Friends Reunion and a Paper slip.
Chapter 27- My Personal Haven
Chapter 28- I'm here to listen
Chapter 29-Mr Khanna and Mr Senior Khanna
Chapter 30- You're an Exception.
Chapter 31- As the vision, So the world.
Chapter 32- Someone turn the air conditioners on
Chapter 33- Who am I to you?
Chapter 34- My Little Tigress
Chapter 35- I do not belong to any-darn-one.
Chapter 36- One-shot!
Chapter 37- He looked C-O-N-T-E-N-T
Chapter 38- Intox-Intoxy?!
Chapter 39- Peanut butter for his Jelly
Chapter 40- Liza is dangerous!
Chapter 41- The Tragic End-I
Chapter 42- The Tragic End-II
Author's Note & Sequel
The sequel is Published!

Chapter 7- My Life is no less than a fairytale- Note the Sarcasm

1.8K 158 53
由 ankitawrites_Xx

*Surprise*

Thirty past four. It's time to go to the ice palace, uh I mean to the Khanna's igloo. I quickly grabbed Mr Kole's baggy shirt and a pair of pants which I didn't steal, I just took them from my other neighbour, Mr Shawn, by the way, he had already discarded the pants so even if I took them, it doesn't matter to him, right? I look into the mirror, something is missing. But what?

I stared more into my reflection, what in the name of Mr-Khanna's-cold-eagle-eyes is missing?

Oh blimey! My beanie hat. My wavy auburn hair was cascading as if it's been centuries since I've opened them. I quickly tied them back in a clean messy bun and wore the beanie hat. Perfect!

I quickly completed my awfully amazing look by wearing the thick-rimmed glasses which I bought from a carnival a long time back, finally they can be used.

Knock Knock!

"Coming!", I yelled descending the stairs. Who could it be? Maa can't be here. she'll be by late.

"Avni Mehta?", the boy, who I supposed is certainly a courier delivery boy said hesitantly.

"Yes, it's me.", I said but the look he gave me, was just of confusion.

"A-are you sure?", he said glancing down from my face to my clo-clothes. My eyes widened in embarrassment. Ou-oh, a blunder.

'Happy realization Mr Joshi', my conscience mocked me. Great!

"Uh I mean I'm Avni Mehta's brother, how can I help you? She isn't available at this moment.", I said convincingly.

'Amazing Avni. Abhiman Joshi was less that now Avni Mehta's brother has also appeared.', yup you guessed that right, my best friend aka my sweet little devil conscience laughed at me.

I shook my head and concentrated back on the courier boy. He just glanced at me once again hesitantly before giving me a box, followed by taking my signature on his paper pad, which I did in the name of Abhi Mehta.

'3names, 1 human..haha', at this moment my devil conscience was laughing hysterically like a maniac. I just shook my head unbelievably that she's me or I'm she. Ugh! this is too difficult to explain, never mind. I once again looked at my watch, 4:40 pm- it read. I still have time. Making my way towards the couch, I unwrapped the mysterious box which was filled with my pictures, all candid in the end was chocolate with a small paper slip.

"Please don't let it be what I'm thinking.", I prayed silently before opening the chit.

A small sweet gift to the sweetest girl on the planet.- Your secret admirer.

My hands started sweating at the creepy letter. I need to do something but what? I quickly climbed the stairs, into my room and hid the box behind a pile of thick books, tomorrow morning the first thing is to find the sender of this parcel. I sighed and descended the stairs, locking the door, I made my way ready to go to Mr-Grumpy-Pants's house. I hailed a cab and started on the fastest journey of my life.

The cab halted at Mr Nirdayi Khanna's house and I quickly waved it off by paying the fare.

'Don't get into Mr Nirdayi Khanna's view.'- my devil of a conscience rolled into an angel warning me again and again.

But my fate is so damn good that what I expect or want the least pops up at the first. There, Mr Khanna was standing looking like a rock

'A magnificent looking rock'- my conscience erupted me. Huh! Such good looks wasted on such an irritating, egoistic, chauvinist man. What a shame!

His eyes sorry his eagle eyes instantly caught me from the distance, though I can't see any expression on his face, I was sure his eyes would be glaring at me icily. Typical Cold-Khanna.

"Good evening sir.", I said looking into his eyes, which were still glaring at me. My goodness, how does someone maintain a look, I certainly would love to learn this art from Mr-Nirdayi-Khanna. Beaming at the joy of getting on Mr Khanna's nerves, I made my way past him entering his mansion.

Instantly I was met with a pair of warm eyes, which definitely looked like the ones of Naina di but they weren't hers. It was Aarav.

I kneeled aware of Mr Khanna's cold eyes, which were still boring holes in the back of my head. But frankly who cares.

"Hey Aarav, how are you?", I asked smiling at the cute little boy.

"Good evening sir.", Aarav answered curtly, maybe he isn't happy having a home tutor.

"Aarav don't call me sir, I'm just like your friend, you can call me Av uh Abhi, isn't it better."

"No, absolutely not.", Mr Nirdayi Khanna interrupted me. I was thinking only why didn't he pass a comment till now. Literally, for 1 minute, he was quiet. New record for not interrupting my work, good start.

"And Why so Mr-Nir-Khanna?"

"Because I'm saying so.", he said curtly but I could sense the rage in his voice.

'Tomorrow you'll say me to eat poison so I'll do that too?.'- my conscience said sarcastically. I stifled a laugh and tried to come up with a comeback, but my thoughts were halted when I saw two bulk dark bodies, entering the mansion. The hair on the back of my neck stood when one of them eyed me dangerously, but Nah! no one can beat Mr Khanna's cold eyes, they were more dangerous, deep and

'beautiful'

yah!

No

Not at all

I meant dark yes dark, dangerous, and deep.

Mr Nirdayi Khanna's eyes tore off from my gaze and concentrated on those two men.

He gestured him something, which I couldn't figure out, and all three of them moved out of the mansion, Mr Khanna marching gracefully out followed by the two bulkies. Does that word even exist? Who cares!

I brought my eyes back on Aarav who was standing there clueless about all the events.

"So Aarav let's start with basics. Alright?"

______________________________

Right now, I was sitting on a comfortable couch, Aarav was sitting beside me scribbling the topics I taught him today.

"A.J. is it right?", Aarav asked me pointing at his notebook and I nodded. Finally, after an intense convincing speech, I was successful in persuading him not to call me sir, and we finally settled on him calling with my name's initials. For him, my surname is Joshi na. Naina di was not at home, according to Aarav, she went to meet his Dad.

"A.J?"

"Yes, do you want something Aarav?"

"It's snack time and Rosy, our housekeeper isn't at home."

"Oh, bus itni si baat. I'll get you something to eat.", I said and he grinned.

Aarav guided me that the snacks would be in the upper racks of the left cupboard. I made my way to the kitchen. Holy moly the kitchen was so beautiful that it could put any 5-star hotel room to shame.

'Don't touch anything, grab the snacks and leave this expensive place.', my conscience warned me.

I quickly climbed the stool and searched the cupboards. In the end, I found a biscuits and chips packet. Good Job Avni.

I was about to grab the packets when the stool tilted and I fell.

"Goodness gracious that was so close."

I was successful in landing on the marble with the help of the lower cabinets. The stool fell with a thud. I bent to pick it up when,

R-Rrrip

uh-oh, I glanced at my shoulder and the damned shirt got stuck in a nail and tore. Great!

'Waah! No one can beat you in getting embarrassed Avni.' conscience again mocked me, which she enjoys a lot.

Footsteps approached me, please don't let it be him. Please, please. If universe you're listening to me, please don't let it be

"What are you doing here Mr Joshi?", Mr Khanna questioned me in his thundering voice. I knew it, the one from whom I dread the most will certainly come the first. Amazing! I glanced at my right shoulder and quickly kept my left hand in order to keep the cloth in its place.

"Mr Joshi, what are you doing here?"

I leaned back still keeping my hand on my shoulder.

"Mr Khanna, you here? I-I was just here to get some snacks for Aarav. Rosy, your housekeeper, she-she isn't here so uh I came here in order to get them but the stool fell off the cupboard.", I said nervously but his eyes grew more suspicious.

"Stool fell off the cupboard. What does that mean, care to explain.", Mr Khanna asked folding his arms on his chest.

"Uh I mean I climbed the stool but the stool blast it, it tilted and I fall off and you came here."

"I see.", he still sounded suspicious.

"So did you got what you were looking for?"

"Haa, no I didn't. You should go I'll get it." I sighed when he turned to leave but my perplexity again crept in when Mr Khanna turned back.

"Can you please get me a glass of water, Mr Joshi?"

"Haa? I- of course. You can wait outside I'll get it."

"No don't worry bout that. Just pass me a glass of water and I'll leave."

To be continued------

cliffhanger *laughs devilishly*

First of all, Thank you so much for 100 followers. In the last update, I was complaining about getting 100 and then 99, but you fulfilled my wish. Ilysm

Thank you❤

I've been keeping busy a lot lately due to my studies. But today I wasn't feeling like studying- You know the days when you try your best, your books scattered in front of you, but you can't understand or learn any damn thing, yup today I felt so exhausted due to studies that I didn't touch any book till now, but studies Karni toh hogi :( *sighs*

Now enough of my boring rant and coming back to the chapter. Did you enjoy it? Honestly tell me. Also, what do you think---->

What will Avni do with her torn shirt?

Will Neil get to know about it?

Who the hell is the secret admirer?

Last but not least do you like Avni's conscience *hehe*

Thank you so much for reading. Ily all❤

Don't forget to tag your friends. prologue pe 70 votes but chapters pe pure 50 bhi ni hai :(

Aapki seva mein sadev tatpar

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

580K 27.4K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
668K 35.5K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
215K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
751K 22.6K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...