My Mione

By hpobsessedd

you taught me what real love is ... Hermione x OC reader :) More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Two

4.1K 132 18
By hpobsessedd

In the Great Hall I looked over to the Gryffindor table to get a good look at Hermione, until someone got in the way. Draco Malfoy.

 "Staring at the mudblood I see? You two would make quite a pair". 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. 

Malfoy said, " Well I mean... you couldn't possibly fall in love with a girl like Granger? She's not one of us, she's a muggleborn!". 

I shot him a dirty stare and replied, " And what do you know about love Malfoy? She's not as bad as you think". I left the Great Hall and was walking through the hallways. 

"Athena! " someone had yelled. I turned around and there she was... Hermione. "She knows my name" I was thinking in my head "She knows my name!".

 "Would you like to study together for Potions class? You were brilliant yesterday!" Hermione had said. 

I replied, trying to keep my cool at the same time, "Of course! Astronomy Tower at 7pm?" 

She had smiled and replied," That would be amazing", and walked off. I was screaming on the inside, I didn't know what to expect tonight .

*

*

*

*

*

As I walked in, Hermione was sitting on the ground with a Potions book and said "You're late!". 

"I'm only one minute behind" , I replied. 

She giggled and said "Okay now let's get to work".

*

*

*

*

*

After about an hour of studying it had started to snow. Hermione gave me a look that had suggested we should go back up to the castle. I followed her and before we parted our ways into our different commons rooms 

She said, "You have a snowflake in your hair". She put her hand through my hair and said "Got it".

 I smiled. I turned around about to enter my common room when she had said, "Hey! Do you think you would wanna walk with me to class tomorrow?". 

I blushed and replied, "Sure". 

She smiled and said, "You know, you're not as bad as I thought Athena, or should I say Agatha?" she laughed and left into her common room. It seemed as if my crush on Hermione was just growing bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 593 20
This is a Hermione Granger x Fem Reader story for all the girls who like/wanna read about Hermione Granger.Sorry about how bad the story will be and...
4.7K 189 15
i was a kid but i wasn't clueless, someone who loves you, wouldn't do this. ⦗ sorcerers stone ⇾ deathly hallows ron weasley x female! oc ...
178K 4.2K 78
"I never stopped loving you." Entering the wizarding world, Y/N learns about the world she's entering. Of spells, wizards, beasts and many more of wh...
117K 2.6K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...