Red Strings (Luka x reader) (...

By lostfog

Do you believe in a red string? (The red thread can be stretched and tangled but can never break. ) "Hearing... More

Ch I Childhood Memory
Ch III Saudade
CH IV Alexithymia
CH V Meraki
CH 5.5 Sick
CH VI Metanoia
CH VII
CH VIII
CH IX

CH II Arrival

1.4K 39 40
By lostfog

You arrived in Paris. You take a pic and send it to your friends back in (C/N). You had a best friend back in (C/N) they called Slyph and Lyon; you met them at the dance class and thus; three of you become a group.

Slyph has a crush on Lyon for a long time, and you always support her. Little did you know Lyon secretly has a crush on you. Lyon always thought, "You are the sun. You bring warmth, laughter, and joy—but he is the moon. You can't dance with me in the day and but you can sleep in his arms at night. You can't have the sun and moon at the same time. Unless there's an eclipse."

You were being completely oblivious to Lyon's feelings toward you because in your mind you only have Luka. Sometimes, you drove your friends nuts, because you keep denying that you really loved him and told to them that he was your best friend.

When you walked out at the airport, you look everywhere. You still had hoped he would come because you already told him about today. You sigh, defeated because he is nowhere to be found. You took a pic for your friends to see.

"The weather's so nice today!" I said.

"Paris is dazzling!! I wish I could go there one-day, Did he come to pick you up at the airport?" Slyph says

"Gosh stop it, He didn't need to pick me up at the airport," I sighed at the phone

"It is! Keep hydrated (Y/N) and be careful out there," Lyon says.

I smiled because Lyon always caring like a mom. You put your phone back.
You decided to wear something like this

You took a taxi home and after seeing the scenery of Paris, you decided to take a stroll before you deal with unpacking stuff.

"Paris has changed a lot," I smiled

"it is," mom said

"Dad, can I explore around Paris?, it been so long," I said

"Sure, go on dear, don't go out too late..." Dad says

"Alright, see you guys later," I said as you kissing both of your parent's cheek

The city was surprisingly busy, As you walk along the Seine, you decided to visit the famous place in Paris but you also leave yourself time to wander about aimlessly, strolling down little alleyways and going into cafés where there are no other people. That's the way you've unearthed countless surprises and little treasures all over Paris.

Suddenly you heard an explosion, A person causing an explosion everywhere. As you watch the scene in horror, in the corner of your eyes, you saw a lady in a red suit followed by a black cat.

"is it a cat? no, it's a human," you say

"it's chat noir" a girl with brown hair chuckled

"who? " you ask

"Ladybug and chat noir is the hero of Paris, I'm Alya. you can know more if you read my blog," Alya smiled at you.

"Hello! my name is (Y/N)" You say.

"What?? ARE YOU THAT (Y/N) From YouTube ?" Alya's eyes widen as she heard your name.

"Haha, Nice to meet you Alya" You smile sheepishly.

Both of you heard another explosion

"I'm a huge fan of your work!! see you around, because I need to keep up with ladybug and chat noir," Alya said running to the source of the explosion.

You continue your stroll avoiding the direction Alya went when suddenly you saw a blast coming at you. You were shocked, and your body just won't budge hence, you decided to shut your eyes completely. In a flash Chat noir came and block the blast and scream "Take her to safety".

You suddenly feel a pair of strong arms grab you and feel the wind rushing through your hair,  You hold him tightly, afraid to fall. When he finally set you down, you start to open your eyes, You stared into his aqua blue eyes; you blushed and looked down.

- (Y/N) POV -

"Hi M'lady," He said smirking at you

"um...i...ah..." I stammer as I start to blushing messily.

He looked so hot you thought in your head.

"Haha, you're funny girl um ah, I don't know that people think I'm hot and stuff but thanks" he laughed.

Shit! " ah did I tell my thought out loud, I'm so sorry," I said blushing madly (I want to dig a hole and hide)

- END POV-

Before he left, You caught his hand then and He glances back at you "what's wrong?" he said.

"May I know your name, sir?, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I just move back to Paris today, and Thank you for saving my life," I said staring at his beautiful aqua teal eyes. (still blushing)

You saw his eyes widen when he heard your name and mutter softly to make sure you didn't hear him., "Damn, why would I forget..."

he stared back at you and smiles gently "I'm Viperion by the way, Nice to meet you (Y/N)" handing his hand. "She became more beautiful since I last saw her, I almost did not recognize her at all". he thought to himself. His eyes fixed on you, you can see the softness in his eyes.

You try to shake his hand, suddenly he quickly pulls you into a hug, squeezing you tight; The embrace is strong, it makes you can't breathe for a moment. The feeling of missing someone. The warm embrace and the tight hug and the tenderness afraid to crushing your fragile body.." you just stand there awkwardly because you just met him but you choose to return the hug because It felt just right in his arm like it meant to be.

Suddenly an explosion can be heard, both of you pull apart.

"um... that was awkward, but once again thank you" you tilted your head smiling at him. He blushes a bit suddenly realizes he still in his suit. "sorry about that, you remind me of someone I know. I need to help Ladybug and chat noir see you around (Y/N)" He says before leaving you.

You continue your stroll through the day, then you walk across a beautiful park, "Wow, this place is beautiful" you said. you glance there also a few people there so you decided to record your newest dance. you start to play a song on your phone and start to dance with the emotion with it before you know, people suddenly gather around you.

you ended the dance with an encore, smiles at everybody " Thank you for watching ". As you start to pick up your things, all of sudden you felt someone grip your hands.

"Hey, are you interested to become a sub-model for the famous model in Paris?" the photographer smiles at you

I went panic and told him that camera makes you jitters, unexpected for someone who intends to plaster themselves across the Youtube and content creating the world I know, but regardless, it's true. When I hear the word "photoshoot," I immediately get the urge to run for the hills. Probably because the photoshoot is a still image.

"Nah, you are natural," the photographer says as he took you to him.

"Hi, My name is Adrien Agreste, Nice to meet you. Sorry about him because he can be out of hand sometimes." He chuckled
"Assuming you don't know me you must be not from around here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) and I just move back after 3 years absent here "You smiled

"Make sense," Adrien

"Stop with the talking, now pose" as the photographer tries to pose to let you follow his lead.

You became more relaxed when the photographer creates an atmosphere that is laid back and fun. Thus, The photoshoot was done smoothly. The photographer thanks you, and you also thank them to let your the opportunity to work with professionals.

"Hey (Y/N), are you a student, if so which school you attend?" Adrien

"I need to repeat one more year because of some circumstances and I'm attending Françoise Dupont High school" You sighed

"Oh, I feel bad but looked at the bright sight we go to the same school and that was awesome!! because we can meet more often, by the way, I saw a group of people when I was arriving in the park. is it related to you?"Adrien smirked

"Yes! I perform a dance just now" you giggled.

"I suppose I will get a chance to see you dance in the future, see you tomorrow (y/n)" Adrien smiles as he walks to his car.

You waved goodbye to him.

Wow, I just made a friend before even starting school, I thought for myself. Your phone screen shows it's already past 6 so, you decided to call it a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...
978K 37.6K 40
(y/n) and Luka have been best friends as long as they could remember. Luka plays guitar in his little sister's band, Kitty Section, while (y/n) loves...
7.5K 1K 26
a luka couffaine love story || completed ✓ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Music is often simpler than words", he spoke in a soothing tone as he brushed his h...
33.9K 1.2K 27
This is written for the Ladybug awards, but please read it, i hope you find it interesting. 'I didn't notice, my attention was locked on my finger as...