endgame ✦ draco malfoy

By bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... More

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
a dozen white peonies
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

liquid luck

6K 115 77
By bubble_blossommm

The sound of my alarm going off woke both Stass and I both up. I groaned and reached over to the alarm clock on my nightstand, shutting the loud sound off with my eyes still closed. I tried to sleep in just a little longer until Stass's alarm started going off, fully waking me up. Once she turned her alarm off, I sat up in my bed, stretching my arms and cracking my back, trying to forget about what happened with Theo last night. I just thought that after a full night's sleep, I was going to wake up with a different mindset but I'm just as insecure. Just forget about it, Stell. You're thinking way too hard about it.

Stass and I walked out of our dorm room and to the girls' bathroom together to get ready for the morning. We quickly brushed our teeth and washed our faces before heading back to our room to changed into our school uniforms. I changed out of my silk pajamas and into my white button up, tucking it into my black pleated skirt and putting on our black blazers that has our house crest on it. I slipped on my black thighs high Wolford knee high socks and my black Prada Monolith lace ups. For my hair, I just brushed it out and had it down. As for my makeup, I just did a little bit out concealer, black eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. I slid my Cartier watch on my wrist and my Slytherin House ring on my finger.

Before walking out the door, I grabbed my school robe from the top of my trunk and my black book bag. Stass and I took the short cut out of the common room upstairs to the Great Hall for breakfast. Sitting at the Slytherin dining table were the boys all dressed in their uniforms for the first day of classes. Usually, I would sit next to Theo but today, I decided to sit across from him, in between Draco and Stass.

"Hey, don't forget we have to walk the first years to class", Draco reminded me.

"Yeah", I sighed, grabbing a piece of toast from the platter on the table.

I glanced up from my plate to look at Theo who kept on avoiding eye contact with me. He's probably just upset that I chose not to sit next to him for breakfast today, nothing bad is going on. But, it's so hard for to just let go of the fact that he got all weird when Blaise mentioned Ginny's name. They barely know each other. Ginny is a year younger than us and is in another house. The only thing Theo and Ginny have in common is quidditch. They're both chasers for the house team and that's all. I'm definitely looking too hard into this.

"Stell, you've been quiet since you got back from the dinner last night", Stass said in a lowered voice. "You okay?"

"Um... Yeah... I'll tell you about it later after my Potions class"

"Okay", she sighed. "I just hate seeing you down"

"We gotta go", Draco said tapping my shoulder.

I got up from my seat and as I was about to leave with Draco, Theo asked, "Where are you two going?"

"We got prefect duties", Draco answered him.

"See you in class", he said to me.

"Yeah, see you later", I said to Theo with a soft smile.

Draco and I walked out of the Great Hall together and stood at the bottom of the steps of the Grand Staircase, waiting for all of the first years to meet us before we walk them to their Herbology Class. Little wide eyed eleven year old Slytherins started to round up in front of Draco and I. He started to crack a smile, probably thinking about how he scared them to death on the train ride to Hogwarts the other day. I did a head count of all the kids that were grouped in front of us, making sure that there are thirty-six first years in front of us before we walked them to class.

I walked behind the large group first years, monitoring them and making sure no one gets lost because Draco wanted to the lead the group, saying he's "too good to be the caboose". Once we reached Greenhouse One, Draco and I handed the kids over to Professor Sprout who happily let them into her classroom. On our way back to the castle, we crossed paths with Padma Patil who was dropping off her Ravenclaws at the greenhouse. She gave a cold glare when we walked by her and Anthony Goldstein. What's her deal? Is it because Stass and I turned her butterfly clips to life last year? In our defense, it looked beautiful when the butterflies flew out of her hair.

"You forgot your tie", Draco said right before we reached the stairs.

"Fuck", I groaned. "I don't think I have time to run down to my dorm room to grab mine. Slughorn is going to take house points away if he sees me without a tie"

"Don't worry about it, I have an extra one in my bag", he said opening his book bag and pulling out a green and silver striped tie. He threw it over my head and tied his tie for me, lifting the collar of my shirt up so he can place it perfectly underneath.
"Thank you. My mind has been all over the place"

"You alright? I noticed you got really quiet last night?", he asked as we walked downstairs to the dungeons.

"I'm fine... I think I'm just overthinking things"

"Like..."

"Well, when Blaise mentioned Ginny's name last night, Theo got all weird and it just made me... insecure, I guess"

"Oh... I'm sure it's just nothing"

"Yeah, I know. He just got really weird and I can't stop thinking about it since then"

"Stell, you two have been dating since the Ice Age, there's no way Theo would do anything to hurt you"

"Yeah", I sighed. "You're right. I'm just overreacting"

Draco opened the door the Potions classroom for me and we walked to the front of the classroom where everyone was standing. I stood in between Theo and Draco, facing Professor Slughorn who was standing in front of a table filled with potions. Theo reluctantly reached for my hand and held it gently, waiting for my fingers to curl around his hand. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I looked at him and shot him a smile before directing my attention to Professor Slughorn.

"That one is Amortentia", Hermione said pointing at the cauldron behind Slughorn.

"Yes, that is correct. Amortentia is a very strong and powerful love potion to ever exist", he said as girls in the class start to slowly walk towards the cauldron. "Miss Stella Blackwood's ancestor actually invented this love potion. It is said that Ophelia Blackwood created it after finding out her husband was having an affair". Slughorn blinked at me, wanting for me to confirm the story.

"Um... Yeah, at least that's what my grandfather told me"

"Now, can you tell me what this is?", Slughorn asked me, pointing at a vile with a golden liquid.

"That, sir, is Felix Felicis or 'Liquid Luck'. The potion grants the drinker a limited period of good luck"

"And how long does it take to brew?". Hermione's hand shot up but Slughorn kept his gaze at me.

"Six months, sir"

"Yes! Ten points for Slytherin!", Slughorn cheered. Blaise, Draco, and Theo clapped their hands while everyone else in the class glared at us because we're the only Slytherins in this class. "For today's class, I will rewarding the student with the best Draught of Living Death a vile of Felix Felicis"

If I get the Felix Felicis, I might be able to confront Theo about Ginny without looking like a complete dumbass.

"Turn to page ten in your textbooks and let's get brewing!", Slughorn said excitedly.

I walked to a table towards the back of the classroom with the boys following behind me. The four of us sat around the perimeter of the table, far away from everyone else in our class. I took out my text book, Advanced Potion-Making, and flipped to page ten.

"Are you mad at me?", Theo asked, leaning over to my shoulder.

"No, not at all", I said starting to brew my potion.

"You left my room with a really weird attitude last night and you didn't sit next to me for breakfast this morning"

"I thought we'd try different seating at the dining table, you know. We always sit next to each other and I rather see your face in the morning than anyone else's...", I rambled on.

"Stell", he said placing his hand on mine. "What's going on? You're acting really strange"

"I told you, I'm fine"

"Okay, then..."

I feel bad for not telling Theo that he made me feel suspicious after the way he acted last night. We've always been really good at communicating but this situation is different. I really have no reason to feel like there is something going on between Theo and Ginny because there's literally no proof other than his body language. If I bring my suspicion up to him, I'm going to look like a crazy insecure and jealous girlfriend. This is why I need to talk to Stass about it first. Maybe Stass can help me figure out if I'm being ridiculous or not.

By the end of class, every single person in my class had the craziest hair. Hermione's hair looks like a wet cat that just got blow dried, Draco's blonde hair started to form waves, and my low pony tail is barely a pony tail anymore. The fucking Sopophorous bean had me so fucked up, it was impossible to get juice from it. I'm hoping that doesn't ruin my potion and Professor Slughorn gives me the Felix Felicis.

Professor Slughorn walked around each table, testing the Draught of Living Death to see if it were worthy of the prize. He dropped a small leaf into my cauldron and watched it disintegrate. All he said was "great job" and then walked away to another group. Great job? That's it? I've never had such low praise for one of my potions before. I heard Slughorn praising Harry Potter on his position from my table. Of course, Harry Potter was enough to please him.

"Gather around everyone". Slughorn instructed. "I think we have a winner, Mr. Harry Potter. There has only been one student who was able to brew the Draught of Living Death perfectly, and now, there's two", he smiled, handing Harry the vile of Felix Felicis. Slow claps echoed throughout the stone cold classroom. I looked down at my hands and played with my Slytherin ring, thinking of ways I could convince Harry to let me get a sip of his Felix Felicis. "I would also like to give Slytherin 20 points because Stella Blackwood's Draught of Living Death was near perfect, coming in second place. 20 points will also go to Gryffindor because of Hermione Granger's potion, coming in third". Theo patted my back and Blaise cheered me on. "You all are now dismissed. Good luck on the rest of your lessons today"

Right before I could walk back to our table so I can gather my things, Theo grabbed my wrist and said, "Can we talk?"

"Sorry, but I promised Stass I'd be with her during our break period. Can we talk at lunch?"

"Yeah", he sighed. "That's fine"

"See you later", I said kissing his cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too"

I quickly packed my things up and walked out of the classroom, upstairs to the Entrance Hall to meet Stass. She was standing by the Grand Staircase, leaning against the wall, looking through her Charms textbook. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, leading her down the Courtyard Corridor and out to the courtyard. We sat down on the bench in the shaded area by the large willow tree.

"Before I get started, promise me you won't let your emotions take over", I said holding both of her hands.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Promise me"

"Fine", she groaned. "I promise I won't let my emotions take over", she said rolling her eyes. "Now, spill. What happened last night"

"I feel like I'm completely overreacting but Theo got all weird when Blaise mentioned Ginny Weasley's name"

"What do you mean 'weird'?"

"So, I was sitting on his lap and when he heard her name, he picked me up from his lap and sat my ass down next to him on the bed"

"What the fuck!", Stass shouted, getting everyone in the courtyard's attention. "Sorry", she said in a more controlled volume. "That's so fucking fishy. We have to find out what he's hiding"

"Hiding? He's not hiding anything"

"If a guy picks you up from his lap when a bitch's name is mentioned, he's hiding something"

"Stass, I came to you thinking I was going to get this whole situation off my mine and now you're making things worse"

"Stella, I love you more than my crocodile Birkin but, you have to get your head out of your ass"

Well, fuck.

"For as long as I've known you, you've lived on cloud nine. You romanticize everything and forget that sometimes, things aren't as good as they seem", she said looking at me with pity.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before heading into the Great Hall for lunch, I made a pit stop at the library. Usually, Harry and his little friends are in there in between classes so hopefully I can find him and convince him to let me have the Felix Felicis. I would brew it myself but the potion takes six fucking months to brew and I don't have the time to do it. Harry and I are not close whatsoever so I don't know how this conversation is going to go.

When I got to the library, I walked to the back where all the study tables are, looking for a frizzy haired girl, a red headed freckled face boy, and a dark haired boy with a fatass scar on his forehead. Sitting at the table by the windows was Hermione, Ron, and Harry. The three of them were doing their homework and they all looked up from their textbooks when I pulled the chair out next to Harry, sitting in it.

"What are you doing here?", Hermione asked, glaring at me.

"I have to talk to Potter. Alone". The three of them shot looks at each other, not knowing what to say or do. "Leave, please", I said to Hermione and Ron.

"Fine", Hermione groaned.

"If you need us, scream", Ron said patting Harry's shoulder before walking away with Hermione.

"So, what is this about?", Harry sighed deeply. "We don't talk so this is very... strange"

"I know, but I need your help"

"You, Stella Blackwood, need my help? What'd you do? Accidentally kill a Muggle-Born?", he chuckled, but I just stared at him with a straight face. "Sorry..."

"I need a sip of that Felix Felicis you got from Slughorn earlier"

"What? No fucking way"

"Come on, Harry. That potion would've been mine if you weren't in the class. It could've been but you miraculously got added to the class last minute"

"What do you need it for?"

"Theo"

"Is sex with him that bad", he laughed. I grabbed the textbook that was on the table and hit him on the head with it. "Blimey, Blackwood", he said rubbing his head. "I was just joking"

"Well, it wasn't funny", I said crossing my arms. "I just need a little sip, that's all"

"Sorry, Stella, but I need it"

"Please, Harry", I pleaded. "I really, really, really need a sip"

"Only if you tell me what you need it for"

"Fuck, Potter. Why are you so damn nosey?"

"Tell me and I'll let you have a little sip", he teased.

"I think Theo cheated on me and I need the Liquid Luck to keep me from looking like a dumbass when I talk to him", I said quickly without taking a breath.

"Wow... I was not expecting that", he said looking down at his hands. He then reached into the pocket of his black robe with scarlet lining and pulled out the vile of Felix Felicis. "Good luck", he said handing I to me.

I took the vile from Harry's hand, opening the potion up and taking a tiny sip of it. Instantly, I felt a wave of confidence and shot up from my seat. It felt as thought I could conquer the world. "Thanks, Potter. Gotta go confront my boyfriend. Bye", I waved, walking out of the library.

I skipped down the corridor to the Great Hall and walked down the aisle to where the friend group was sitting. I pushed Blaise over so I could sit next to Theo and took the fork with his food still on it out of his hand, placing it down on his plate.

"So, Theodore Nott. Are you cheating on me?", I asked nonchalantly.

"What?", Alex said choking on his food.

"Are you high?", Theo asked.

"Nope, but I wish I was so I could forget about your answer"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"You got all perky when Blaise mentioned Ginny Weasley's name last night. So, are you cheating on me with her?"

"Leave me out of this", Blaise said shaking his head.

"Well... are you?"

"No, I would never do that to you"

"Then why did you act all weird?"

"I was high. I can't control my emotions"

"You're not cheating on me with Ginny Weasley?"

"No, never"

"Alright then"

I reached across the table and piled my plate with fruit. Draco stared at from across the table, watching me pick up the blueberry and popping it in my mouth. I could tell that he's wondering what's going on in my head right now. Theo said it himself, he's not cheating on me with Ginny Weasley. Good thing Harry let me have some of his Felix Felicis because I would've been a nervous wreck if I had to ask Theo "sober". Now, that the whole "Theo's being suspicious" situation is over, I can finally breathe and not have to worry about my boyfriend with other girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...
53.7K 949 45
it's been two years since the end of Stella Blackwood's education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since then, her life has changed. Sh...
283K 6.8K 42
18+ | In which a brokenhearted girl tries to move on from her first love, Draco Malfoy, to let herself fall into someone else's arms. But what happe...
31K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...