Lovesick | JERRIE

By jadesfeminist

At this late hour Perrie Edwards stumbled through the streets of London. She was not herself a long time ago... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
SEQUEL COMING?

3.

1.2K 48 6
By jadesfeminist

5 months earlier

"I need time."

Perrie was staring at the text message for half an hour straight. She knew what this meant. It happened too often before Alex.

Time...
Time to separate.
Time to move on.
Time to forget you.

Her whole world crashed in the matter of three words. Destructing to it's base. Fundamental narcissist. They all only thought about their asses, not giving a single fuck about Perrie, neither somebody else's emotions. Satisfaction was found easily when you didn't look below the surface.

***

"We need to break up for now."

One week later the bad news lit Perrie's screen. Announcing their horrible presence.

She didn't reply to Alex since his last message - "I need time.".

She gave him time then. Enough time to be alone, to think thoroughly what to come next. What Perrie was so terrified to read yet her expectations were whispering it was on the way.

Alex

The name appeared on the screen followed by the annoying ringtone. Her body froze despite her heart started monstrously pounding inside her chest, threatening to tear the skin apart and just escape out of it.

Silence. The phone went back to it's rest. Now dangerously indicating to Perrie that Alex wouldn't stop calling until...

"Perrie?" she picked up immediately when the second call revealed his name again.

Oh, his voice was laced with the same sweetness, now a little modulated. Although, she wasn't ready to hear the penetrating words afterwards.

"How are you?" the audacity to send a devastating text and this to be the first thing he asked.

"What happened with us, Al?" Perrie shakily said; ignoring his courtesy.

"I'm sorry, Perrie." he mumbled.

Did he really feel guilty tho? Did he know how it felt to pull a heart apart and then act like you didn't mean to do it?

"Sorry for what?"

He shut. This was to soothe himself. Securing his soul that he didn't break up with his girlfriend heartlessly. That he dumped her in the friendly way. The trivial excuse. "It was my fault.".

"For disappointing you." Alex uttered at last. "I really—"

The line was cut. Perrie hung up. Explanations were unnecessary. You said what you had to say. Not following the plot of the whole relationship to point at least one of your mistakes to justify the "I'm sorry.".

"I'm sorry" was for these rare occasions when you consciously did something wrong and you wanted to turn back the time. Not speak up after a pre-finished fact. A one sided decision.

The screen enlightened for the fourth time.

Alex: if you ever need anything, I will be here

"Yes, Al, I need you... where are you now?" Perrie asked the empty room.

Alex's voice stealthily running through the channels of her brain and answering with soft "I'm here.". Perrie knew that he wouldn't come back. Neither the words in Perrie's head were true. Hope was the ultimate lie she could depend on right now.

Perrie left her phone at home. She didn't need to call anyone and there was no human alive who would look for her. She walked on foot along now familiar path to the night club. The past weeks her self made sixth sense was telling her on a daily basis to go and comfort her inner needs. Couple of alcoholic drinks and maybe a doze or two.

The only thing that couldn't abandon her was "Perrie Edwards". This fucking name was not leaving her alone. The singer. The model. The daughter of a billionaire. It opened so many doors. All it took was to say it and others immediately recognized her.

"Someone has a hard time lately?" her favourite girl in the club appeared behind.

Perrie was not quite friendly but she fancied women's attention every night. She liked that one who didn't ask many questions, just doing her job. This was not a chatroom after all.

The sensual hands started groping Perrie's front slowly and attentively. The blonde was unpredictable. Yet no one dared to replicate. Money did everything.

"I can feel the pressure on your shoulders." she whispered; slightly moving away the fabric of her tee to expose the skin.

There started the wet kisses. Teasingly kissing their way to Perrie's sympathy to tip a few pounds at the end of the night.

Perrie liked this girl the most because she was silent, followed orders and was submissive when she had to. Not setting more useless questions in Perrie's burning fire that she ignited with pain.

"Are you down for the darkroom again?" Perrie huskily asked.

"You find an amazing satisfaction in torturing me." she licked Perrie's neck from the back; sliding to her jaw. "But you are my special client, the service for you is widely accepted." her tongue stopped at the corner of the pink lips; asked to be welcomed into her mouth.

Perrie didn't react tho. Only shook her shoulder to indicate that she needed space. At this, the girl immediately drew back watching Pez finishing her drink.

"Let's see how much you will last tonight." she gestured to be followed.

The mentioned room was half dark, only a red light was pointing out the existence of people coming inside.

"Strip and lay down on the bed." Perrie's command was immediately fulfilled.

The submissive one had already experienced this kind of sex with Perrie. And was fully awared of how cruel Perrie liked it.

"Are you ready?" the blonde stopped the spiralling in the anticipating mind.

"Yes, mistress."

If Pez was sober or at least kind enough she would praise the consent of the girl, but she didn't care now. A hunger for screams born out of pleasure was gurgling in her stomach.

A torturous humming filled the room. Perrie went creative all of a sudden when her gaze fell upon the diversity of sex toys.

"Blindfolded or—"

"Surprise me."

"Don't talk over me." Perrie noted coldly.

"I'm s-sorry."

Perrie hated hearing THAT "sorry". No one cared for the apologize, anyway.

"I was going to give you a chance to choose but now..." Pez tied the cloth around her head.

"You always excite me." she widely smiled.

Perrie's attention was caught by the spreader bars which she quickly attached to the legs.

"I fancy a lot your desire for teasing today."

"Nobody asked you." Pez curtly cut her off.

Restraining her wrists with ropes above the bed frame.

"I used to like you because you are the only one who keeps her mouth shut."

Perrie approvingly hissed when her hands wrapped around a wand vibrator and nipple clamps.

She went closer to the body on the bed and slid the head of the toy into the already drenched hole.

"We will start slowly." Perrie set the intensity to low but unlikely her words, she started drastically increasing it. "I don't wanna hear even the slightest noise to escape your lips."

The girl sunk teeth in her lower lip so hard that the blood started resurfacing on the flesh.

"Hold on." Perrie mumbled; placing the clamps on both her nipples.

The brunette was tantalisingly jerking her whole figure yet the order to stay quiet was still not neglected.

Perrie stayed aside and her empty bore was stuck somewhere between the naked body and Liverpool.

The memories were coming back at the most inconvenient moments.

"I'm sorry, Perrie."

His voice deafened her thoughts. Choking the sanity out of her brain. The elements of the lastly uttered meaning stabbing her heart over again. This was never going to end. And now, looking at the jolting body on this foreign bed... was this what she wanted? Pleasure torture payed girls...?

Then what...? Perrie would go back home... where Alex won't wait for her anymore.

She gulped the bitter truth. Suddenly it kind of cleared her mind.

"You can speak if you want." Perrie split the quietness.

Her words immediately triggered series of moans and screams. The heavy drip of the girl was all over the bed.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I want to feel your touch instead."

Smart girl. She knew her clients better. And when she sensed how Perrie's voice softened, she took advantage of it. Hardly ever somebody could catch Perrie Edwards in a good mood. So, the luxury of this arrogant blonde poison finally taking a good care of you was not a regular event. Seize the opportunity.

Perrie abruptly stopped the wand vibrator and removed the spreader bar, repositioning between her legs.

"Fuck, I was nearly over the edge."

In general, Perrie would scold her to shut up but now she just wanted to get this girl off. The long legs blindly wrapped around her shoulders and yanked Perrie's face to finish what had been building painfully inside her.

"I love when you warm these cold eyes." Perrie bluntly processed her tongue along the slit; not listening to what this girl had to say. "Your lover must be so lucky to—"

Perrie sharply freed herself of the tight knot of legs, leaned over the girl and ripped off the blindfold.

"If you ever want to reach an orgasm and get payed, you will not fucking mention my lovers." she glared wildly at the startled features below.

Although, she returned to complete the task that she had no more motivation to do. Her lips wrapped around the hyper sensitive clit now, sucking steadily.

"I'm sorry if I upset you." she moaned; still apologizing. "Agh—" she arched her back.

Perrie was too good at these things. Besides doing it without any emotions, her ministrations were unmatchable. The girl was slowly falling for her client but knew it was a shot in the dark. Perrie was not going to return the feelings, nor any kind of affection. So, the compound of an orgasm and getting payed seemed fair enough.

"What are you waiting for?" Perrie noticed that the brunette was barely holding the peeking climax.

"Your permission, of course." she banged her body up, successfully meeting the proficient wet muscle.

"Release it, you were a good girl all night."

The specified for sex pleasures physique twitched strenuously and squirmed when the brutal orgasm rattled it.

"Oh, you messed up everything." Perrie mumbled, looking at the colossal dripping on the bed.

The pulse quickened again in the tired body when Pez started to indolently lick her up but for a short time. Then stood up, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Mistress—" she called while her wrists were untied again.

Perrie hated when somebody was calling her, they always were about to require random stuff. And this time she was not wrong once again.

"What?" her vague blue eyes gaped apprehensively.

"Can I get a kiss? You never kiss your girls." her voice laced with sweetness and accusation.

This was an outland territory a long time ago. Since Alex she didn't touch any different lips. The sex was obviously meaningless but a shared kiss...

"Why would you want a kiss?" Perrie sternly pondered.

"I—" the girl couldn't confirm if she crossed them boundaries but decided to risk it all. "I want to experience you on my lips too."

Perrie took her time to process the worthless appeal. Her gaze flatly surveying around while she took out nice amount of payment from her pocket.

"Ask me again if you ever get to date me." Perrie gently slapped her face with the cash, and dropped the money on the pillow next to her face.

Escaping her diabolical prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
188K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
603K 13.9K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
182K 5.7K 45
When they ask me how I plead, I drop down to my knees, and with all that I have left, I scream. It was me! It was me! I made the conscious decision ...