Barrister Babu - Love or Revo...

By __SabMayaHai__

Jaisa Loha lohe ko kaatta hai Waise hi uss Daur mein Ek pratha Dusri Pratha ko tod rahi thi... Prathaon ke B... More

Prolouge
Going To Her New Home
A/N
Heartbroken
Outburst
New Beginning
They Came Face To Face
Maa
A/N
Some Alone Time!
Back To Haveli
Pehela Tyohaar Ya Pehela Vaar? (1)
Pehela Tyohaar Ya Pehela Vaar (2)
Tum Yahan Kya Kar Rahi Thi?
Woh Mere Pati Hain!
Waise Tumne/Aapne Mujhe Maaf Kiya?
Yeh Meri Patni Hai.
Family time / Alone time .
Bewajah!
promo!
Himmat.
Kismat yaa Saazish
Saazishein
Maaf Kar Do Naa.
kyun kiya?
Promo (II)
Adhikaar.
Pehela Din.
Badlaav.
Care
Vanvaas.
Prem
Close yet Far.
One Last Time.
Promo(III)
Kyun
Dukh Bhara Samah.
Calmness before Storm.
Saiyam
Kon?
Promo(IV)
Vaada.
Fanfic Awards 2021
Nayi Shuruwaat.
Mulakaat(1).
Mulakaat (2)
Anokhi Holi.
Aawaaz.
Dard (1)
Dard (2).
Virah
Das Baadi[character sketch + Arrival]
Glimpses of 10 years.
And They Met but...
promo
Promo.
Majboori.
Promo.
Promo
Sachai - 1
Sachai - 2.
Sachai - 3.
Promo
Vivaah.
Upcoming Track.
Lost.
Acceptance.
Promo
Lafzon ka Yeh Rishta Nahi.
Ashiyaanaa.
Promo
8 Year's Later - Apharan.
Promo.
Helplessness.
A Promise.
Rescued.
Returned To Home.
Old Relations.
Vivaah Sampan.
Grihepravesh & Aftermath.
Study Romance
Two Souls United For Forever.
Maa
promo.
Attacked yet Happy.
Little Outburst/Insecurity
Together Forever.
Bonus Chapter 1 : Ashiyana.
Bonus Chapter 2 : History Repeats.
β™‘ Reviews β™‘
A/N
Promo
New Book
A/N
Promo
New Book

Tum Theek Ho?

3K 166 99
By __SabMayaHai__

Anirudh and Bondita were talking on random topics when all the family members started to arrive but our couple were least interested as they were lost in their own conversation until and unless Bondita saw that her Maa was about fall due to carrying heavy bundles of woods. Both Anirudh and Bondita rushed towards her and held in the right moment. Anirudh told Bondita to take care of Maa while he was keeping these woods in the kitchen. As he was about to go, Maa stopped him and said - ladke rasoi ghar mein nhi jaate.

Both Bondita and Anirudh gave a look towards Maa and then at each other. Both nodded and completely ignored what Maa said. Bondita took Sumati Maa inside the hut while Anirudh went towards the kitchen. As soon as Maami saw Anirudh inside the kitchen the tomato which she was cutting slipped from her hand and she stared at Anirudh with wide eyes. Anirudh felt an intense gaze on him, he turned around to look that Maami was staring at him with wide eyes.

Anirudh being awkward- dariyayi ghode jaise kyun dekh rhi hain.

Maami - main toh.. Ek sec aapne kya kaha mujhe? Dariyayi ghoda!! Mein dariyayi ghode jaise dikhti hoon?

Before Anirudh could say anything, he heard someone laughing a loud.
Both Maami and Anirudh went outside to see Bondita outside the kitchen, holding her stomach and laughing.

Bondita - Aapne.. Aapne Maami ko dariyayi..dariyayi ghoda bola..

Anirudh who saw her laughing, smiled and said - maaf karna Maami ji woh kya hai na apko dekhte hi dimag mein Jo aaya woh mooh se nikal gya!

Maami fake smiled, and said - koi baat nhi jamai babu. Waise aap rasoi ghar mein kya karne aaye the? Purush ka rasoi ghar mein aana shobha deta hai
kya?

Anirudh - kyun? Konsi kitab mein likha hai ki hum ladke rasoi ghar ke andar nhi jaa sakte? Hai kya aisi koi kitab? Nhi na! Aur rahi baat mere andar aane ki mein yahan lakdiyan rakhne aaya tha kyun ki maa thak gyi thi aur behosh hone ke stithi mein thi isliye!

Maami went inside by giving a fake smile and mummuring to herself - iss Bondita ke bhagya mein itna aish aur aaram, itna aacha pati kyun mila hai? Meri beti ka bhagya itna kharab kyun hai! Humesha jo jo meine Sampoorna ke liye chaha woh sab uss Bondita ko hi mila! Meine aisa kya kar diya ho meri beti ko aisi zindagi mili.

Maami was so lost in her thinking that she didn't even notice the tomato beneath her feet and she slipped. She shouted"ohh Kali Maa"with hands on her Butt. Hearing the noise everyone surrounded except Som and was shocked to see the scenario. Bondita and Saurav were trying to suppress their laughter while Anirudh looked away controlling his smile. Maama, Sampoorna and Sumati maa helped Maami in getting up. Maami told sampoorna to stay in kitchen as the food was getting cooked. As soon as Maama maami and maa left Saurav and bondita couldn't control anymore and laughed aloud. While Anirudh just chuckled. Sampoorna who saw her husband laughing glared him and scolded him for laughing at his Mother in law but saurav didn't care about it and hified with bondita. Seeing the duo even sampoorna chuckled.

Meanwhile outside Naina's House, somnath was shocked to see the scenario. His fingers curled up and his face turned red due to anger. He went inside the house. The stranger was about to hit Nainas face when som came in time and held.

Somnath-Itni jaldi bhi kya hai? Saari Mardangi Aurat ke upar dikhaoge kya? Zara hum le bhi aazma lo!

Stranger-- tu kon hai? Aur hota kon hai mujhe rokne aur tokne wala? Tu jaanta nhi hai mein kon hoon? Mein iss ghar ka kiraydaar Ramesh hoon! Mein Jo marzi karun, usse apko kya?

Somnath gritted his teeth in anger and with a evil smirk replied - shayad tum nhi jaante mein kon ho?!saying this som hit the face of the Ramesh. He started to him black and blue but the Ramesh didn't seem less fierce. He also fought with som. But soms anger took place in such a way that he would have even killed him. At last being defeated, then Ramesh asked for apology.

Ramesh-sahab par aap hai kon?

Som- zamindar Roy Choudhary ka beta, Somnath Roy Choudhary hoon mein.

Ramesh with wide eyes - kya?! Sahab mujhe maaf kardo! Mujhe se bohot badi galti jo gyi! Mujhe aap pe haath nhi uthana chahiye tha!!

Som took hold of the collar of the stranger in his hand and pushed in front of Naina.

Somnath- Mujhse nhi Naina se maafi maango!

Ramesh - Naina.. Naina mujhe maaf kardo! Mein Aaj ke baad tumse kya tumhari parchai se bhi door rahunga. Mujhe maaf kardo aur meri Jaan ko baksh do!!

Naina with disgust said - mere nazron ke samne se chale jao isse pehele mein tumhare khoon ke ilzaam mein karagaar mein chali jaun! He was about to run away when som stopped him.

Som - yeh iss ghar ka kiraya! Aainda se aas paas bhi dikhe na mujh se bura koi nhi hoga.

Som was looking at Nainas father with pure disgust but Naina was looking at him. She saw that his knuckles were bleeding. She rushed to him, tore the corner of her saree and started to tie up the bleeding hand. Due to sudden movement Som got startled and looked down to see Naina was crying and bandaging his hands. He with a little smile- Mere liye ro rhi ho?

Naina glared him with tearful eyes - nhi aapke bhoot ke liye! Hearing her som chuckled. Naina saw that corner of his lips were bleeding. She cleaned it up with her fingers. While she was cleaning som gazed at her face. There eyes met and got lost in each other eyes. Som saw it was filled up with concern and something else. Something which he wasn't able to analyse.

Bondita's house,
Bondita was helping her Maami in kitchen while Anirudh and Saurav were having a conversation about some changes in the society. Soon they were called for dinner. It was already night and all were about to sit for dinner when they heard some voices behind the bushes. Anirudh was confused while the other family members were equally confused but started to prepare for a war thinking that wild animals have entered the village. Anirudh who was watching the family being amused suddenly laughed seeing the attire of bondita. She was wearing some handi on her head, a long slender knife which is used to cut vegetables, a huge stick on her other hand. She was wearing a simple cotton saree, and moon had arrived in the sky. It was a half moon. The moon was shown brightly today. As the moonlight fell everywhere, Anirudh was able to see Bondita's face. Though for others she would be looking really beautiful right now but for Anirudh she was looking cute. They way the chatterbox was suddenly quite, the sweat which was in her forehead, and the scared look on her face. Anirudh was amused to see the fierce lady in front of him so scared that too due to some wild animals. He smiled in his thoughts and coming out of it he went towards bondita and stood beside her.
He whispered

Anirudh - kya kar rhi ho?

Bondita almost freaked out - aap kya pagal hai? Kaan ke paas aake khoos phoos kon karta hai! Apko pata hai kitna dar gyi thi?

Anirudh with a silent laugh in his mind and asked - waise mujhe pata nhi tha ki ek itni chappar chappar karne waali ladki, itna dar bhi sakti hai!

Bondita - ek sec! Mein bhala kyun darungi? Mein kisi se darti varti nhi hoon! Samjhe aap?

Anirudh thought to tease her said - han Haan Bondita Das thodi na kisi se darti hai, balki woh toh sabko darati hai! Kyun?

Bondita with a nervous chuckle - Haan... Haan Haan! Bilkul sahi kaha aapne, Yeh Baat na humesha yaad rakhna ki bondita das darne waalon mein se nhi hai!

Anirudh - ji devi mataa!

Bondita - devi mata!

Anirudh - jis tarah ke aabhushan aapne dharan kiye hai na toh devi maa hi lag rhi hai aap!

Bondita looked a herself and said - suraksha ke liye aise cheezein dharan karna chahiye! Kal kya ho jaye kya pata!

Anirudh - waah! Suraksha ke liye itna sab? Kya baat hai! Lekin mujhe lagta hai ki agr kisi ko suraksha ki zaroorat hai na toh woh janwar honge?

Bondita, confused -kyun?

Anirudh - arree!! Unka shikaar Karne ek rakshasi jaa rhi hai na isliye!

Bondita - Ohh Acha!! Ek sec! Kya kaha aapne! Rakshasi? Agar mein rakshasi hoon toh aap kya hai? Aapne aap ko koi devta samjh rahe hai kya? Aap Rakshas hai rakshas!

Anirudh - tumne mujhe rakshas kaha? Tumhari himmat kaise hui?

Bondita - aapki bhi toh himmat hui mujhe rakshasi kehene ke? Aap kahe toh waah waah, hum kahe toh naa naa? Aisa kyun ji?

Anirudh - dekho tum Bakwaas mat karo aur nahi mera dimag khao!

Bondita - mein Bakwaas kar rhi hoon? Aagr mein Bakwaas kar rhi hoon toh aap konsa khaas baat kar rhe hai?

Anirudh - kitna bolti ho tum! Har Waqt chappar chappar! Kabhi toh chup raho!

Bondita - ab bhagwaan ne zabaan di hai toh bolungi na! Meri marzi mein chup rahun yaa na rahun! Usse aapko kya?

Anirudh--tumse na baat karna bekaar hai!

Bondita - haan toh meine kab kaha mujh se baat karne ko! Aap hi chalke aaye the!

Anirudh - tum naa....

Sumati maa interrupted - Bas kijiye aap dono, warna dono ko paas hi ke jungle mein chod ke aa jaungi! Phir ladte rehna dono jangli janwaaron ke sath!

Anirudh and bondita were about to complain about each other when maami said - didi! Aap kya sharm waram sab chod aayi hai kya? Aap apne jamai se aise kaise Baat kar sakti hai?

Anirudh - ye adhikar mein maa ko diya hai! Meri Maa mujhe jab chahe tab daant sakti hai! Aap unhone kuch nhi bol sakti hai! Samajh mein aaya yaa aur kisi bhasha mein samjhaun?

Ma'am nodded in no and weny back towards her husband.

Again they heard the noise. Now even Anirudh was little scared. Bondita with courage went ahead. She went near the Bush.She unknowingly dropped the knife on the ground. She closed her eyes, holding the stick with both of her hands above her head and told in a loud voice - Jai Durga Maa! And hit the head of a person. No wild animals!

Person-arre kon pagal hai jo aise sar pe danda maar rha hai! Pagal Hai kya?

Bondita on hearing the voice opened her eyes and was shocked to see Som standing in front of holding his head and glaring her. She liked behind her to see all family members looking at her with wide eyes and open mouth.
She turned her head towards som and gave an apologetic smile and said - Dada... Woh.. Woh mein.. Nhi Woh mujhe laga ki.. Ki jangli janwar..

Son-aap apne dewar ko junglee janwar samjh ke maarne jaa rhi thi!? Aapko sharam nhi aati? Hey bhagwaan kya din aa gye hai! Mein Na - -

Mami - haan bondita! Aise kaise kar sakti hai tu apne hi dewar ko kaise maar sakti hai! Sharam naam ki cheez nhi hai? Tu naa--

Som - aapko beech mein kisne bolne bola? Meri boudi hai! Woh Jo kare? Usse aapko kya? Mujhe dande se maare ya Jaan se hi kyun na maarde! Aap koi nhi hoti unhe taane sunna ne waali! Samjhi aap yaa alga tarike se samjhaun?

Maami being embarrassed, kept quite.

Som - mere Saath koi aaya hai!

Bondita - kon?

Som didn't say but looked behind. Naina came out. Bondita and others were shocked to see her in such a state. Hair messed up, eyes were red due to continuous crying, kohl were spread. As soon as Naina saw bondita she ran and hugged her tightly and cried her heart out. Bondita with tearful eyes and patted her back. She asked som - kya hua!?

Som-Baad mein iss bare mein baat karenge!

Bondita nodded.

Maami - yeh yahan kyun aayi hai?

Som-yeh mere Saath aayi hai? Koi takleef? Said with forceful smile.

Maami was about to say when maama held her and told her to keep mum. She told Bondita and Sampoorna to help her in the kitchen. Both sampoorna and bondita nodded. Naina was bit calm by now. Sumati maa saw the duo, went inside and brought a cotton saree for naina.

Sumati ma-Naina! Beta yeh saree pehen le aur mooh haath dhole! Thak gyi hogi na? Naina hugged on hearing her Sumati maa, hugged her. Sumati patted her back. Sumati took naina with her inside the room.

All the youngsters were giving questioning look towards Som. They saw som was also injured.
Som sighed and said we will talk after dinner.

All of them nodded started to move away. Som and saurav went ahead while talking and sampoorna turned towards the kitchen to help her mother. Bondita was also about to move, but she kept her foot on the knife. She shrieked in pain. All turned towards her and shocked to see her in that state. Anirudh who was near to her and rushed towards her. Her one hand on Anirudhs palm while Anirudh kept the other on her shoulder. ALL the other people around her looked towards the couple, smiled and decided to leave them alone.

Anirudh - tum ek kaam bhi theek se karti ho? Har Waqt kuch na kuch gadbad! Ab chup rehna. Kuch bhi nhi sunna mujhe. TUM THEEK HO?

Bondita - mein toh bolungi! Ab mujhe pata kaise chalega ki niche chakuu hai! Mein chalke jaa rhi thi ki--

Anirudh - bhagwaan ne jo itni badi badi aankhein di hai usse dekhti na!

Bondita was about to argue but stopped when she saw Anirudh's glare. For the very first time, Bondita was quite which shocked bondita and the others who were peeping to look what's happening.

While Anirudh was bandaging her foot by applying lep which he got few mins ago, bondita looked at him intently. She was lost in his face. He was looking so cute as well as angry at the same time. She so wanted to pull his cheeks but stopped knowing the anger issues he has. She muttered under her breath, with a very cute face - saduu!

Anirudh - kuch kaha tumne?

Bondita - nhi toh!

Anirudh narrowed his eyes as he knew she did say something but decided not to argue.

Bondita-waise aapko meri achanak itni chinta kyun hone lagi?

Anirudh - ab tumne dost maana hai toh dosti toh nibhauni hogi na!!

Bondita-ohh Acha!

Anirudh - lo ji ho gaya!

Bondita - Thank you!

Anirudh-wow tumhe thank u bolna bhi aata hai, mujhe laga tumhe nhi aata!

Bondita--apko aaj kal bohot kuch lag rha hai!

Anirudh laughed and bondita also joined him.

All this was seen by a pair of eyes. He rushed towards the bell Gaadi which was waiting for him. The person ordered the driver to drive towards Tulsipur.

Person - mujhe jald se jald Yeh sab sahab aur malkin ko bolna hoga!!

Meanwhile inside Bondita's hut.

Naina was lost in her thoughts. She was thinking of the today's events. She was thinking of her father who was so merciless that he sold her up to save the house. Her house was on stake, so her father sold her to pay the money for the house and buy alchohol for himself. He used to curse her and beat her for her mother's death. Her father turned into a complete alcoholic after her mother demise. If today her maa was here she would have definitely solved the problems in matter of few mins but she left her alone in this crucial world with her merciless father. If it wouldn't had been Bondita's Maa and baba then she doesn't know what would have happend to her.

Suddenly she remembered how saom saved her and fought for her. Remembering him a smile came to her face. She blushed the way he looked at her. She was still blushing thinking about him. If he wasn't there then she wouldn't be standing here right now.

Flashback

Som and naina who were lost in each other eyes came in reality when her father started to snore due to the heavy consumption of alchohol. She looked at her father with tears in her eyes. She was ashamed of her father. Som who was looking at her, understood what she was thinking and asked - Tum theek ho?

Naina with a sad smile - shayad Haa shayad naa!

Som her arms were bleeding there was a deep scar in her forehead. He was shocked but the lady in front him didn't care about it. He made her sit on the sofa and asked about the first aid box. She told him and rushed to get it for her. He came back and started to clean the wounds. While he was cleaning Naina was looking at his face and she got lost in it. Som who knew she was looking at him, decided to tease her. He said with a playful smirk- Jaanta hoon ki mein bohot acha dikhta hoon par iska yeh matlab nhi hai ki tum mujhe ghoorogi!

Naina coming out of her trance, sopke immediately - mei kahan aapko ghoor rhi hoon! Ghoorein mere dushman! Mein apko pagal dikh rhi hoon jo mein aapko ghoorongi! Baat karte hain! Huuhh!

Som chuckled and cleaned the rest of her wounds. After cleaning her wounds he was about to get up when naina told that he has also hot hurt and she will clean it. Som tried to refuse but seeing Naina he couldn't decline Naina from doing so. He at last agreed.

After cleaning the wounds Som held Naina's hand and told - tum yahan nhi rahogi!

Naina - kya?!

Som-mein tumhe iss ghar mein ek pal ke liye bhi rukne nhi dunga!

Naina - yeh aap kya Keh rhe hai! Mein apna ghar chod ke kaha jaungi aur toh aur baba bhi hai mere Saath! Unki sehat ka khyal kon rakhega?

Som looked at Nainas father for a moment and said - uss sabki chinta tum mat karo, mein sambhal lunga filhal tum mere sath chalo, Baudi ke ghar.! Aur jab hum sab Tulsipur jayenge toh tum bhi humare sath chalogi.

Naina wanted to deny but couldn't do so because she could sense something in his voice. Concern. She saw her father, he was fast asleep due to the alcohol consumption. She released herself from the hold of Soms hand and went towards her father. She took a blanket covered him with it. Som looked at her with confuse but soon smiled seeing the concern.

She came towards som and told let's leave. Som forwarded her hand and asked Naina to keep through his Eyes.Naina smiled and kept and they walked out of the house.

Hello lovelies!!
A very very long chapter!
Read and enjoy the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Okay now tell me what does Dariyayi Ghoda mean!! In the comments below

Also guys please watch Barrister Babu on TV. Trp u guys must be knowing naa. Please do watch to increase it. Though we know leap won't Come so soon but to get our show back in top 5 watch it. Watch it only for Anidita scenes may be please.

Thank you
Byee❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 112 19
This is a story about elder princess of Sankasya who was the apple of everyone 's eyes .She was Mandavi daughter of Queen Chandrabagha and King Kusha...
36.3K 2.4K 42
She was princess.... But Destined to be live as a commoner.... He was a prince .... But Destined to marry a commoner... Among death and her , he choo...
5.5K 400 26
𝐌𝐘 πƒπ„π’π“πˆππ˜β”€β¦βŠ° 𝑫𝒐 π’šπ’π’– π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† π’Šπ’ 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒔𝒉 π‘·π’Šπ’šπ’‚ 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏 & π‘Ίπ’‚π’π’‚π’Ž π’˜οΏ½...
135K 3.1K 57
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad