"Stripped From Reality" (Book...

By ValForget

(Book 3 of Shattered series) (MATURE CONTENT!!! 18+) (TRIGGER WARNING!!) After month's of stalking a young g... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

28 1 3
By ValForget

"MARRIED!!". "SHE'S GOD DAMNED MARRIED, BRODY".

"Mike!". "Calm down, man". "The fucking guard's will hear you". "Who are you even talking about?".

"Ember!!". "How could she do this to me, Brody". "It's just like, Tiffany all over again". "I can't lose another one, man".

"Shit!". "I know, man". "But you still have, Hannah". "Right!?". "And aren't you supposed to be meeting with her today?".

"I DON'T give a shit about that". "I want, Ember". "He". "Can't". "Have". "Her, dammit!".

"Fuck, Mike!". "Calm down, man". "What did you tell me last week about, Hannah?". "Do you remember what you said?".

I sit on the floor, trying to think back to my conversation with, Brody.

"We were talking about, Hannah".

"Right!". "And what did you tell me, man?".

I look away from, Brody not wanting to admit that I remember exactly what I said to him that day.

"C'mon, Mike". "What did you tell me, man?".

Finally I look back to, Brody sighing.

"I said I thought she could be the one, but that was befo...".

"No, Mike!". "Stop that shit right now". "Ember, is your past". "You care about, Hannah now"." Focus on that, man and forget about the rest". "From what you have told me, it sounds like, Hanna really likes you as much as you like her". "Don't screw up a great thing for some side piece". "Do you really want to backslide and end up right back here in six month's, all because you couldn't let go of the past?". "Especially when you could have something amazing like, Hannah".

"You still can't live without your Trigger's, Brody!".

"That's different!".

"And what makes your situation so different?". "You have, Savannah don't you?".

"Had!". "She called it off last week". "She said she wasn't willing to wait for me that long". "She said she wanted something more".

"Damn, Brody". "Sorry about that, man". "She's an idiot for abandoning you like that". "You deserve better!".

"Meh!". "It is what it is, man". "But you have someone special waiting for you, don't screw that up because you can't leave the past in the past, Mike".

It's been a few day's since the hearing and I can't get Matt's voice out of my head. 'You can't do this to my wife!'.

'How could she let this happen?'. 'Especially when I never gave her permission to fucking leave me in the first place'.

I shake my head free from my tortured thought's.

"You're right!". "I need to focus on, Hannah now".

"Exactly!". "And you need to figure out where your going to live, man". "You're getting out soon".

"Yeah warden should be here soon to take me to, Hannah".

"MITCHELL!!".

'Speak of the devil and he shall appear!'.

"I know the drill warden, sir".

I stand against the wall, hand's above my head. The warden opens the cell and cuff's my hands. We walk down the hall to that same familiar red door and there she is waiting patiently for me to arrive.

"Hey, beautiful!".

"Hey yourself, handsome".

'What is this new feeling that I have in my stomach?'. 'Butterflies!'.

I walk over to her and sit beside her, just admiring her beauty.

"I missed you, Hannah".

"I missed you too, Mike". "So what happened at your court hearing?.

'Shit!, do I tell her everything?'. 'Or just that i'm getting out in a month?'.

"Well, actually!". "I have one month left to go, then i'm free".

Hannah's, face light's up in an instant. I've never seen a smile so bright and warm in my entire life before.

"Really!?". " You mean I finally get to see you outside of this place?". "To walk down the street with you, holding hands". "To finally be able to hug and kiss you".

I watch intently as her face goes beet read with her last admission that I am quite certain she did not mean to let slip. I look deep into her eyes and finally speak.

"I never thought when I ended up in here that I would ever get the opportunity to experience what this feels like, ever again". "Hannah, I can't wait to share all of those experiences with you,". "Especially the last one you admitted to".

I give her a devilish knowing grin that makes her blush even more.

"I just have to find a place to stay and look for a job". "Report to my parole officer daily, and some community service". "Easy peasy!".

"Mitchell!, it's almost time". "Say your goodbyes".

"Yes, Sir".

I turn around looking back at, Hannah and her smile instantly fades.

"I have to go, Sweetheart". "It won't be much longer, I promise". "I'll miss you every moment that im not with you".

I begin to see the tears well in, Hanna's eyes.

"Please don't cry, baby". "We will be together soon, I promise!".

"C-can I hug you?".

I look back at the warden pleadingly for him to let me, he nods a slight yes in my direction.

"Make it quick, Mitchell!".

"Yes, Sir!". "Thank you, Sir".

I turn back to, Hannah and pull her into my arm's hugging her tight as she hugs me back with equal intensity. We reluctantly part from each other embrace and I watch as she is escorted out the other door. I once again get cuffed and taken back to my reality.

"I got to hug her this time, man". "It felt like nothing I've ever felt before". "I'm still trying to process it all".

"Wow!". "That's awesome, Mike". "Did you guy's talk about the hearing?".

"Yeah, I told her I was getting out next month".

"And your encounter with, Ember?".

"I might of left that part out".

"Probably for the best!".

"I think i'm falling for her, hard, Brody". "What do I do, man?". "I've never been 'In love' before, have you?".

"Once!". "It's scary shit though, man". "But you just have to let it happen, otherwise you'll be alone and miserable the rest of your life".

"Maybe your right". "I'm just so nervous that it will all fall apart or get taken away from me again, Brody". "What if she doesn't like the real me once im outside these walls?".

"I know man, it's scary shit". "What about a place to live and the job your supposed to be getting, how's that coming along?".

"Well, I have a place secured". "I just need to find a job now". "Who's going to want to hire a convicted felon though?".

I stare at, Brody, hopeless.

"You'll figure it out, man". "Where are you staying?".

"Actually I called my old landlord to see if they had anything available".
"I knew it would be a longshot but they said they still have my old place for rent, and it's cheap as fuck too".

"That's awesome, man". "At least you have one thing off your list of thing's to worry about".

Brody goes quite looking away from me.

"Hey, man". "You alright?". "What's going on, Brody?".

"Nothing, it's just!!".... "Who the fuck am I going to annoy when you leave?". "I kinda got used to having you around to bug".

"Don't go getting all sentimental and shit on me now, Brody".

"Shut up, Mike!". "I'm being serious, man". "It's been nice having you around these past few years". "It's made the hole experience not so lonely and fucked up".

"I'll still keep in touch, man". "I won't totally abandon or forget you". "Besides, how much more time do you have in this shit hole anyway?".

"Not much, maybe a year". "My parole hearing is next week".

"Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll let you off on good behaviour".

"Yeah, maybe". "I guess I'll just have to wait and see".

"I'm sure it will all work out in your favor". "Maybe, Hannah has a cute friend or something she can introduce you to".

"Nah, I just need to focus on getting out of this shit hole right now".

"Ok, man". "Suit yourself!".

"LIGHT'S OUT, KIDDOS!".

"Night, Mike!".

"Night, Brody!".

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week and I am waiting for my bunk mate to get back from his parole hearing.

"OPEN CELL NUMBER SEVEN!".

Brody walks in and the cell door's close behind him.

"Well, man". "What did they say?, what happened?".

"It was chaos, both sides battled for what seemed like hour's".

I stood before, Brody holding my breath waiting in anticipation for his answer.

"So!!".... "What the hell did they say, man".

"My time has been reduced".

"Really!". "by how much?".

"I have six months left".

"That's awesome, Brody". "So why the long sad face?".

"Because I wish I would have known this two week's ago". "Maybe then, Savannah would still be with me".

"Maybe try writing her, man". "Tell her you got new information from your parole hearing".

"What if it doesn't work, what if she doesn't even read my letter?".

"Then it's her loss, man". "You are a good guy, worthy of having someone love you the way you deserve to be loved". "But you also won't know unless you try".

"Thank's, Mike". "That means a lot". "So, how many day's do you have left?".

"Just two week's".

"That's awesome, man!".

The next two weeks are spent talking to, Hannah and getting my shit together for when I get out of this shit hole. I told, Brody I would talk to, Hannah about letting him crash with us for a few week's till he gets something figured out. I told, Hannah that if, Brody touched her, I'd personally kill him myself. I also told, Brody the same thing. He just said that he was grateful for the kind gesture and would be on his best behavior.... All I can say is, he better be.

"Well, man!". "This is it". "Today's the day, you gonna be ok without me?".

"Uh!". "I'm kinda gonna have to be, it's not like I have a choice here". "It's not for that long anyway, just a few more month's".

"Exactly!". "And hey, I can come visit you if you want". "Maybe introduce you to, Hannah you know before you come crash with us".

"Yeah, man". "That would be nice".

The room goes silent for a few minutes before I speak again.

"I'm gonna miss you, Brody". "You've been my rock in here".

"Yeah, man".

Brody clears his throat then continues speaking.

"Hey, don't go getting all sentimental and shit on me now". "What are we, women?".

We both laugh, hugging eachother as we pat eachother on the back.

"Open cell number seven".

"I guess this is it".

"Yeah, I'll see you in a few month's, man". "Go get your girl". "And don't forget about me".

I smile, taking a deep breath as the warden walks in our cell.

"Ready to go, Mitchell?".

"Yes, Sir".

I turn to the wall out of habit, waiting to be cuffed for the last time.

"There's no need for that, Mitchell". "Just walk!".

"Excuse me, Sir!?".

I look up at him confused, as if it's a test or something.

"You are not an inmate anymore, Mitchell". "You can just walk out".

I look over at, Brody and he shakes his head yes to indicate that what the warden is saying is true.

"You don't want to keep that beautiful woman of yours waiting, do you, Mitchell?".

"No, Sir!". "I'm ready".

I hug and pat, Brody on the back one last time before I step out of my cell that I've called home for the past five year's. And now I can finally say... I'm free!.

                                AUTHOR NOTE:

Well, he's finally free. Will he be able to stay on the straight and narrow and have a life with, Hannah. Or will he fall back into old habits that he just can't seem to break?. Keep reading to find out what happens next. I hope you enjoy my new story. Also, please remember to comment and vote if you like my stories. Thank you, and love you all for your continued support and patience. 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
11K 147 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
515K 14.7K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...