Atelophobia - Toni Shalifoe (...

By designCovers

(Toni Shalifoe x OC) Atelophobia- The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being enough. Atelophobia, a co... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Announcement

Chapter 2

378 23 4
By designCovers

If someone had told Alexei that she would find herself trailing across a beach, helping to carry the body of a seventeen year old girl toward her grave, other wise known as a shallow hole in the ground she and eight other girls, whom are complete strangers to her, had worked to dig out for several hours, she would probably laugh in there face, maybe call them a lunatic or a psycho.

However that is where she found herself right now stranded on an island god knows where, with her best friend and eight other girls she has never met before all crowded around a grave, in which Jeanette Dao lay, dead.

"I don't get why we have to bury her, they're gonna come for us soon, then we'll have to dig her right back up" Rachel spoke, shifting awkwardly in her place.

Alex scoffed rolling her eyes at the girl.

"Oh, so you'd rather sleep next to her dead body, maybe cuddle her in the night to keep yourself warm" The blonde stated, in a annoyed voice, wincing slightly as Andrea dug her elbow into her friends ribs.

The other eight girls looked at her in partial shock, there eye wide and there mouths hanging low. How could she be so disrespectful, the dead body of a teen girl lay in front of her and she was making a joke out of it?

"Don't be so fucking rude" Andrea hissed under her breath, sending the teen an unimpressed look.

Alexei sighed, casting her eyes to the ground in shame, she hadn't meant to be disrespectful, whenever she was stressed she usually tended to become a sarcastic shallow version of herself.

"I- uh- sorry" The blonde muttered, mentally slapping herself for being so rude.

"You're sorry?!" Rachel all but shouted, angered by the blondes attitude "Have some fucking respect, all i wanted to know was why we were burying her body, you bitch!"

Alex nodded once again fixating her eyes to the ground, her hand finding it's way into Andrea's to help comfort her, Andrea sighed interlocking her fingers with those of her best friend, as much as she wanted to be mad at the girl, she knew now was not the time to hold grudges.

"It's only temporary-" Dot Explained, her arms crossed over her chest in an attempt to keep warm "-just to keep the animals away

Alexei cringed slightly, the thought of animals finding Jeanette's dead body and eating her for dinner did not sit well in her stomach.

"Shouldn't somebody say a few words?" Shelby questioned.

Andrea sighed leaning into her friend who smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around the smaller girls waist instantly warming the two up.

"Sounds like your volunteering" Dot replied, swaying her hands slightly, her thin red jacket moving with the wind.

"Well, I am an ordained youth minister" 

"Of course she is" Alexei whispered under her breath, rolling her eyes slightly, Andrea sighed shaking her head.

"Lord, thank you for the gift of Jeanette. We didn't know her real well, but she had a real bright spirit and because she was made in your image, we can be sure she was beautiful, amen" Shelby  said shortly followed by the nine other girls who murdered a quick 'amen'

Alexei mentally sighed and glanced around the circle of girls, she knew for a fact that this was going to be one hell of a journey and she didn't have the energy to go through another mentally draining event, life had already screwed her over once before and now that she was finally sorting her self out, the big man up there decided to throw a big ass uno reverse card into the antagonizing game we call life.

"Right, right, turn off the lights, we're gonna lose our minds tonight what's the dealio" Alex's brows furrowed as she, and all of the other girls, turned to face the Rilke girl.

"I think she liked pink" Leah explained upon noticing the confused and questioning stares sent her way.

"Yeah sh-she did" Nora confirmed Leah's statement from her spot in between Dot and Martha, her hands nervously playing with the sleeves of her sweater.

"Party crasher, panty snatcher, call me up if you a gangsta" All of the girls began to sing, however Alexei kept quite, Toni, who was stood to the left of the blonde, nudged Alex slightly, gesturing to sing along.

"You see I would sing however, I may or may not have forgotten the words ton the song and now I feel like a huge bitch" Alexei whispered to the girl, a small smile on her face, Toni chuckled and shook her head in amusement.

"Don't get fancy just get dancy why so serious so raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways, all my underdogs we will never be, never be anything but loud and nitty-gritty dirty little freaks"

~

"So there we were singing a song whilst burying the body of a seventeen year old girl, kind of felt like i was in some weird satanic cult if i'm being honest, kinda cool" Alexei shrugged and leant her legs against the oak desk in front of her, drinking what was left of her coca cola.

"Oh, I- uh, so what happend after you buried Jeanette, surely the atmosphere must have been pretty tense" Agent young questioned, shuffling a few pieces of paper that was lay on his desk.

Alexei smirked sinking further into her chair, she held the empty can of diet coke in front of her and shook it slightly, indicating the fact that  is was empty.

"Could i get another one of these first?"

~

"So....would it be crazy if i suggested a little...icebreaker? Never have i ever feels right" Shelby smiled, shrugging a little towards the end of her sentence.

Alexei smirked and nodded in agreement, pulling the blanket, courtesy of Fatin, tighter around her and Andrea who had her back to the blonde, once again leaning into the taller girls embrace.

"Alright" Toni agreed and turned to face the Texan "Only if you go first, none of those bullshit lightweight answers, give us the real"

"Fine, never have i ever had vaginal penetrative intercourse" Shelby stated, both Alex and Andrea had to hold in there laughter at the girls choice of words.

Alex smiled lifting the miniature bottle of alcohol up to her mouth, however before she could take a sip, the bottle was ripped out of her hands and replaced with a diet coke, the blonde scoffed and rolled her eyes at her best friend.

"Alex" Andrea warned the girl, shaking her head in disapproval.

The eight other girls watched the two friends interaction carefully, various ideas running through there heads

"Fine" Alex sighed and took a sip from the half empty can, Andrea smiled a little as she too took a sip from her bottle.

"So that's why your boyfriends a cheat?" Toni smirked, hoping to take the spotlight off of the two friends and continue there game.

"He's not a cheat" Shelby denied angrily.

The rest of the girls drank from there bottles and Fatin's brows raised when she noticed Leah drink.

"Glad I'm not the only one i would've felt so stupid" Martha smiled shyly, looking towards Shelby happily.

"Get out of here. It takes guts to save yourself you know that?" Shelby stated, and reached over to place a reassuring hand on Martha's knee.

"Alright, never have I ever had a threesome" Dot shrugged saying the first thing that came to mind and Fatin, as expected, took a drink from the miniature bottle.

Alex smiled cheekily and nudged her friend, Andrea shook her head, a small smirk on her face as both her and Alexei took a drink.

"Damn that was a night to remember" Alex muttered, however all of the girls heard her seeing as the only sound to be heard for miles was the crackling of the fire.

"Wait so you and y- oh my god" Fatin pointed between the two in shock and her jaw quite literally dropped Alex smirked and Andrea turned a deep shade of red.

"Oh so are the two of you, you know?" Martha questioned as Shelby shuffled awkwardly from her right.

"Oh god no, as far as I know Alex here is as straight as a ruler" Andrea quickly denied the girls thoughts a look of disgust spread across her face.

"Alright, alright never have i had a threesome with two guys not to girls" Dot inturupted, cutting of Toni as she was about to speak.

Alex and Fatin both smirked and drank eyeing each other in the process.

"What you never told me about that Alex!" Andrea exclaimed slapping her friends arm.

"You never asked" The blonde smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Alexei shook her head with a smile and stared into the fire thoughtfully, she was partially glad Andrea had taken the alcohol from her earlier, she definitely didn't want to go down that dark path again, however another park of her had wished she had a friend that didn't care for her and that she had been able to take a drink of the cheap alcohol, seeing as it would probably help her forget the day's events perhaps even numb the gut wrenching feeling of helplessness she was being overwhelmed with right now.

"Hey you okay?" Andrea whispered, leaning her head on the blondes shoulder.

"Umhmmm" Alexei hummed and leaned her head on her friends shoulder from behind the brunette. 

Andrea smiled, snuggling closer into the blonde's hold she closed her eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Alexei chuckled as she noticed her friend had fell asleep, she carefully unwrapped the blanket from the two and slowly leant back into the sand so that the two were in a laying position, Andrea lay on top of the blonde warming the girl up.

"Night Drea" She mumbled giving the girl a gentle kiss on the head.

~

"So none of you were worried about any wild animals or perhaps the fact that you had little to no food and water?" Angent young questioned, his brown eyes cast to the plain black notebook in his hands as his quickly writes down a few notes.

"No, it hadn't really kicked in at that time that we were stuck on a deserted island, I think most of us refused to look for food and water because as soon as we did, that meant we were giving into the fact that rescue wasn't coming" Alexei replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"And the animals?" The other agents asked, his eyes never leaving the blondes.

"Well considering the fact that we had just been in a plane crash and a girl had just died I'm pretty sure you can understand me when i say we simply didn't think of the possibility of a wild animal finding and eating us all"

"I see, well that is all for today, thank you for your time Alexei" Agent young sighed, snapping his notebook shut.

Alexei smiled widely and rose from her seat, she playfully saluted the two men and then practically ran out of the interrogation room, anxious to get back to her 'bedroom'

~

Thanks for reading guys, as i've previously stated, i'm going through some really serious family issues right now so i may not be able to update as frequently as i originaly planned.

Please vote and comment it would mean alot to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...