Destined | f.weasley

By redappleice4eva

!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down... More

Chapter 1: The road home
chapter 2: dementors
chapter 3: a night to remeber
chapter 4: a feeling
Chapter 5: Evenings around the fire
Chapter 6: quidditch pt1
Part 7: Quidditch pt2
A/N + CAST PHOTOS
Chapter 8: Home to the burrow
Chapter 9: Diagon Alley
Chapter 10: Hogwarts again
Chapter 11: Unwanted Attention
Chapter 12: Snakes Bite Back
Chapter 13: Like No Ones Watching
Chapter 14: Commotion In The Courtyard
Chapter 15: Tease
IMPORTANT
Chapter 16: Moonlight
UPDATES
Chapter 17: Goodbyes
chapter 18: Friday Shifts
Chapter 19: Your my what?
Chapter 21: Mini Padfoot
Chapter 22: Caffeine
Chapter 24: The Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 25: Night Disturbances
Chapter 26: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 27: School Guests
Chapter 28: Kiss and Makeup
~PARTY AESTHETICS ~
Chapter 29: Red Party
Chapter 30: The First Task
Chapter 31: Dance Lessons
Chapter 32: Missing you
Chapter 33: Fireworks and Questions
Chapter 34: Yule Ball Part 1
Chapter 35 : The Yule Ball Part 2
Chapter 36: Stress
Chapter 37: The Second Task
Chapter 38: Skinny Dipping
Chapter 39: Cant Be Real
Chapter 40: Grief
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43 : In Your Arms
Chapter 44: Rescue Mission
Chapter 45: Body Count
Chapter 46: School Supplies
Chapter 47: Seventh Year
Chapter 48: Umbitch
Chapter 49: Hogshead
Chapter 50: Back To The Pitch
Chapter 51: The Aftermath
Chapter 52: Expecto Patronum
Chapter 53: The Letter
Chapter 54:Bitch Fight
Chapter 55: Awake
Chapter 56: Nightmares
Chapter 57: That Hurt
Chapter 58: A Day In The Life
Chapter 59: Energy
Chapter 60: Openings
Chapter 61: Departures
Chapter 62: ...
Chapter 63: Reunited
Chapter 64: Revenge
THE END
NEW COVER ALERT

Chapter 20: Explanations

7.6K 170 84
By redappleice4eva

A/N
How's everyone coping with lockdown atm ?>>

reconnect your fave wattpad here >>>>

I woke up and all felt good, until a surge of sadness and anger washed over my body, this mornings events quickly came back to me and didn't hesitate to ruin my mood. I glanced at the window beside me, it was pitch back, the breeze coming through remined me of the summer streets of London, something that i had adored for a long time.

It was always a dream of mine to live in the centre of London, although i enjoy the countryside, there's something very special about being in the centre of the city.

I glanced around the room i was in, the large double bed had dark red covers on and the walls were painted black, it had  definitely looked lived in. The tall closet was filled with a number of leather jackets and coats and clothing that were predominately black.

I had a feeling inside my gut that this was my dad room, it felt weird to say. I had spent most of my life becoming independent and self-reliant, and the thought of someone to guide me through life seemed scary, yet appealing.

I could hear muffled voices coming from downstairs, i did feel kind of guilty for the way i acted earlier, but in my defence it wasn't exactly the best situation to be in. I thought it would probably be a good idea to apologise to the other members of the order, however i had absolutely no intention of speaking to Harry or Sirius.

I was still wearing my shorts and tank top from this morning and as it was evening, the temperature had dropped and i was finding it quite cold.

I had no idea where my stuff had ended up so i left the room i was in and went to the one next door, as soon as i entered i could tell that this was the twins room, Freds scent filled my lungs and gave me butterflies, i went over to the chest of drawers and pulled out a dark red sweater with the initial f on, i pulled it over my head and let it fall past my bum, i wasn't surprised at the oversized fit as not only was he a lot taller than me, but his muscles were much bigger.

I started heading down stairs and i began to make out the voices and what they were saying.

'You cant blame her, i mean she was being abused?'

'I knew it was a bad idea in the first place'

'She really does remind me of you you know padfoot'

As i turned the door knob, the voices immediately stopped, i walked inside and gave a weak smile to the members and took a seat next between Tonks and lupin.

'Hello sweetie did you have a good rest?' Mrs Weasley asks to break the tension.

'yeah... I'm sorry about earlier by the way, it was just a shock' i say turning to look at everyone apart from Sirius and harry.

'Its okay, its crazy how much you and Sirius are alike!' tonks stated cheerfully as Remus laughed in agreement.

'Kaylee, I'm so sorry i didn't tell you but please forgi-' harry said before i interrupted

'I have some questions'  state clearly ignoring harry

Lupin nodded and Sirius looked up at me hopefully.

'How did you and my mum meet?' i ask making eye contact with Sirius

'Well, she wasn't wrong when she told you about the shagging' he joked causing me to laugh slightly, although Molly thought it was very inappropriate and slapped him with a tea towel.

'But what i do need you to know, i didn't know she was pregnant until Dumbledore informed the Prison when you first came to Hogwarts and they told me i have a daughter named Kaylee, and that i had no custody over you an it would make your life a lot easier if i didn't try to contact you' he said sorrowfully.

'So you had no idea?' i say to which he nodded.

'And what about my godparents?' i said after a moment of silence

He glanced at lupin and said ' Good old moony over here' as lupin smiled at me, i smiled back.

'Where did this whole padfoot and moony thing come fro- .... oh my god' i exclaim as it clicked

They both look at each other.

'The marauder's' i say glancing between the two

'In the flesh' Sirius replied with a grin.

They both laugh as i look stunned at the news, my dad made the marauder's map.

'Oh and my last question, if your my dad.... then who else am i related to?' i say

'Well...follow me' he says with a wink.

I smile and follow him back through the hall until we reached the farthest door, he opens it and gestures me in.

I look to the wall and see many portraits with names, making a family tree, i walk up the room examining each picture.

'Ive always wanted a big family' i say in awe as he watched me

'Well i hate to burst your bubble, but ninety nine percent of them are death eaters' he says to which i laugh.

'Wait, I'm on here' i say in shock as i look at the slightly newer portrait with my name on.

'Of course you are' he replies with a wide smile

I look around my name and see my three aunties, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda black, although andromedas was hard to make out as it had been burnt or filled in. I look aside and see a name that i was shocked to see.

'Oh fuck no' i say as i take in a deep breath

'what's wrong?' he replies , slightly alarmed

'Dracos...my ...cou-cousin' i say and stared at Sirius

He laughed at this however my expression was still traumatised.

'Did you want to ask anything else?' he says

I hesitate but then say 'I'm not sure weather our want a relationship with me or not, but if you did, i think id like that' i say shyly

I was looking at the ground waiting for him to say something however instead i was pulled into a hug.

I've had my fair share of hugs in my life, but none of them had ever felt like this, it may sound silly but it felt like a missing piece had been found.

This morning i told myself that i had no interest in building a relationship with my father, but there's a connection that i ache to know about.

'I should go and see my friends' i say whilst pulling away after a while

'Ill be downstairs if you need me or want to know more' he says before winking and heading back to the kitchen.

I felt happy, very confused, but mainly happy.

Lupin told me that the rest of my friends were upstairs in the room to my left so i walked uo and followed his directions, i could hear the twins and rons laugh so i knew where i was going.

'There's no denying it Fred ... there's definitely something going on between you and Kaylee' i heard Hermione say

'I have no clue what your on about' he replies

'Oh shove off, you spent practically the whole summer thinking about her' Ron replies making me blush from the other side of the door.

I decided that shouldn't eave-drop any longer and gave the door a knock.

'Come in!'

I walked inside and was instantly tackled by George , Hermione and Ron.

'Whoa guys calm down' i reply whilst squeezing out of their grips.

'Kay, i am so so so sorry, i only got here a few days ago and i had no idea until yesterday please don't be mad' Hermione says quickly.

'Mione, I'm not mad i promise, at least not at you' i say referring to harry who was still downstairs talking to Remus.

'I know what he did was wrong but he really is sorry' ron says

'I know he's sorry, but he knew who my dad was for nearly two years and didnt tell me' i say whilst sitting down an laying my head on Hermione's lap as she stroked my hair.

'How are you feeling on the whole dad subject?' George asked

'Well we had a little chat, and we connected abit i guess, were gonna try and build some sort of relationship' i say back with a small smile

'Im glad, its crazy how similar you are though' George replied

'Both of you have very crazy and sarcastic personalities' Hermione replied

'Agreed' Fred murmured 'nice jumper by the way' he added with a wink

'Why thank you, i don't know where my bags ended up' i say with a sigh

'There in our room' Ginny says

'Okay good' i say back

'Now tell us everything about your summer!' Ginny said back excitedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 19.4K 124
"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existence. I don't really see the point now you...
53.1K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
50.1K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...
1.7M 36.9K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...