MHA Males x Male Reader || Co...

By Hooman4ever

♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time... More

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ Requests Closed ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
🌹Bakugo x Crackhead reader🌹
🌹☁Shinsou x Blind reader☁🌹
🌹☁Deku x Sick reader☁🌹
🌹💋Aizawa x Neko Reader💋🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader w anxiety🌹
🌹Kirishima x Trans reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Deaf reader🌹
🌹☁Shindo x Suicidal Reader☁🌹
🌹Iida x Shy Reader🌹
☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁
🌹Aizawa x Teacher Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader Pt. 2🌹
🎄🌹Aizawa x Reader🌹🎄
🎄🌹Shoto x Trans Reader🌹🎄
🌹Bakugo x Amputated Reader🌹
🌹Shigiraki x Villain Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Chubby Reader☁🌹
🌹☁Hizashi x Shota x Disphoric Reader☁🌹
🌹Shoto x Panic Attack Reader🌹
1k?!
🌹☁Keigo x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🍄Shinsou x Bold Reader🍄
🌹Mirio x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Neko Reader🌹
☁Monoma x Suicidal Reader☁
🌹Denki x Tall Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Neko Reader🌹
🍄Bakugo x Deku x Reader🍄
🌹Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹☁Aizawa x Villain Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
💋Hero Dabi x Hero Reader💋
💝Bakugo x Trans Reader💝
💝Bakugo x Reader x Deku💝
New Fanfic
🌹Grumpy Dabi x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader🌹
🌹Prince Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Deku x Monoma's Brother Reader🌹
🌹☁Deku x Witch Reader☁🌹
🌹Neko Bakugo x Reader🌹
🔥☁Shindo x Insecure Reader☁🔥
🏳‍🌈Deku x Trans Reader🏳‍🌈
🐰🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹🐰
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader🌹
🌹☁Denki x Trans Reader☁🌹
🌹Todoroki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Sleepy Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Chubby Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹Hawks x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Shindo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹
🍄Bakugo x Pervy Reader🍄
🌹Shinso x Crackhead Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Shigaraki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹🔥Tamaki x Seme Reader🔥🌹
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Denki x Drunk Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Thunder Storm Comfort🌹
!Moving Day!
50k Special
❕Regarding Comments-❕

🌹Bakugo x Ice Skater Reader🌹

3.8K 136 21
By Hooman4ever

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - You're an orphan, sorry. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Everyone in class 1-A sat confused as they gazed at the explosive boy who was preoccupied on his phone even Midoriya paused his muttered out of shock at the calm almost happy demeanor Bakugo gave off. 

Everyone in class feared the worst as Aizawa sensei walked in dismissing Bakugo's strange demeanor as another scheme from one of the class's problem children. 

As the day went by the students of 1-A got increasingly more and more worried for the blond's sanity. 

~~~~~

The class was huddled in the classroom everyone was there except for Bakugo as they discussed what could be causing the worrying change in the blonds attitude. 

"Maybe it's the effect of a quirk… " Kirishima asked worriedly for his friend. 

"MAYBE KAACHAN'S PLOTTING A MASS MURDER!!!" Midoriya suddenly exclaimed, grabbing Todoroki's arm slightly afraid. 

Suddenly the door to the classroom burst open revealing a not so happy Bakugo with a tch mark on his forehead as he glared at the clueless idiots. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IM GOING TI COMIT MASS MURDER WHAT THE FUCK DEKU?!"

The whole class shuddered suddenly wishing to have the Bakugo from this morning back. 

"W-we thought something might be wrong with you because of your change in mood." the greenette stuttered out due to him being embarrassed he was caught gossiping. 

"Tch I'm not going to comit mass murder you dumbasses I'm just happy because I get to see my boyfriend practice after class." the blond growled him getting slightly calmer at the mention of you. 

"Wait [Y/n] is back?" Midoriya exclaimed happily standing up. 

Bakugo rolled his eyes, opening his mouth to speak before he was bombarded with questions from the rest of the class. 

~~~~~

After a day of trying and failing to avoid all his curious classmates here he was making his way to see his boyfriend alone… or at least he should have been.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL ACTUALLY COMIT A MASS MURDER!" Bakugo yelled annoyed with his classmates' constant questions and whining. 

His classmates brushed him off and continued talking with each other when he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"How has [Y/n] been?" He was about to yell at the greenette for touching him but paused as he saw the look of concern on his childhood friend's face, the blond sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"He's been good for the most part… just the usual moving from place to place has been taking a toll on him though. He mentioned he had a permanent place lined up here though so hopefully that's true…"

Midoriya nodded in understanding as they continued walking a comfortable silence settling between the two a rare but welcome occurrence. 

~~~~~

The class was excited as they finally entered the building into to see a counter with trophies and photos on display it he back round they quickly rushed up to the desk only to stop shocked to see a newspaper article on the wall with a picture of no one other than Bakugo, Deku, and a (short, tall) boy with [H/c] hair smiling as he was holding a trophy while he was being hugged by the other two who looked equally as excited for their friends accomplishment. 

"Hey Katsuki and Izuku… and friends?... Anyway [Y/n] is already on the ice practicing so try and be quiet when you enter, it's private rink 18."

The class made their way to the rink you were currently practicing at, then suddenly silent as they listened to the sound of metal clashing with ice as people practiced all around. 

They made their way through the door that lead to private rink 18 only to stop and stare in awe at the [H/c] haired male in front of them who skated across the ice his hair slicked back as he wore a pair of black legging and a [F/c] top along with gloves to keep his fingers from freezing. 

The class was mesmerized as they watched the teen jump and move his body in ways they never thought possible all the while he floated above the ice never losing his balance. 

Suddenly [E/c] eyes glanced over to the group of people, you feeling shocked and slightly scared by the sudden crowd lost your footing falling on the ice just barely catching yourself. 

"[Y/N]!" you heard an all to familiar voice yell as he flung himself over the wall surrounding the rink making his way to you. 

"Are you alright?" Bakugo said as he helped you up.

"Yeah in okay Suki, but who are all those people didn't I tell you to tell me if you ever brought other people to my practice you know I get spooked easily!" 

The class watched in shock as Bakugo was being scolded by the stunning (taller, shorter) male.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry [N/n] TO BE CLEAR THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT ANY IF THESE DUMBASSES TO COME WITH!" 

You smacked Bakugo on the back of the head making him grumble. 

"THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE WHO TOOK TIME OUT OF THERE DAY TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU BAKA!" 

Midoriya laughed as he also made his way over to you catching your attention. 

"ZUKU!" you yelled tackling the greenette causing you both to fall.

~~~~~

After the three of you successfully got off the ice you were bombarded with questions by Bakugo's curious classmates. 

You answered each question happily since you weren't used to people being interested in your skating let alone you. 

After a while of chatting with class 1-A Bakugo forced them to leave since you still needed to practice. 

You were sitting down watching the ice waiting for Bakugo to return from seeing his friends off what you felt him ruffling your [H/c] hair before he proceeded to sit next to you leaning his head on yours. 

"I missed you [N/n]... Me and Deku both missed you if I'm being honest."

You smiled sadly remembering the first time you had to move Izuku couldn't stop crying as he held onto his All Might plushie and Katsuki like they too could be taken from him any second. 

"I missed you both too at least we could stay in contact digitally though... " you whispered the last part as you leaned into Bakugo's touch as he started to gently run his fingers through your hair. 

"It's just not the same… I'm glad I can hold you again dumbass."

You blushed slightly a warm smile on your face as you turned your head to place a soft kiss on your boyfriend's cheek, chuckling as you saw him turning red. He leaned in for a proper kiss when you suddenly stood up causing him to glare at you. 

"Gotta practice, remember?" 

You made your way into the ice all the while he was pouting, his pouting soon ceased once you started moving, going through your routine once again as you felt calm. 

Bakugo felt like he was in a trance as he watched you jump and twist your body in ways that made you appear more beautiful if that was even possible. 

All he knew in that moment was that he would never let you go. 

~~~~~

A/n - Welp I'm currently quarantined and schoolwork has gotten more bearable so I hopefully am going to be getting back to doing 1-2 updates a day, I also have been working on a lot of Valentine one-shot that will be posted on Valentine's Day all at once which will be fun...  Anyway once again tysm for reading and sorry if it's not the best!

ALSO TYASM FOR 3K READS! ♡

1308 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
1K 11 12
Just as the title says! Male reader only though! [Requests Closed!] Updates slow!
37.5K 770 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
365K 15.9K 85
Kirishima POV: I always feel like I am drowning. In everything. Holding my breath when things get rough, living in isolation, the muffled voice of t...