𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

De strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... Mai multe

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 37-Daegu bliss

1.8K 52 9
De strawberry1d

Feel's like a river's
rushing through my mind
I want to ask you

Kim Residence-Daegu

Mr Kim calls the woman to come and so around the patio table. The men prepared the table nicely. Eonjin is the last person that took her seat according to the age differences.

She pulled her face when Jeong sticks out his tongue at her. She took her seat next to him and shoved his shoulder a little. You placed next to Taehyung... He gazes down into your big eyes with a very fond expression, giving you a side hug. His family look at you and smirk, especially his siblings. His family are so pleased that their oldest found his true love, and the aura of love around them is tangible.

Mr Kim stood up." The Kim family would welcome Yunru officially into our family circle as  Taehyungs Beautiful soulmate. We already love and accept you as part of us. Look after each other and be healthy because having a celebrity as a soulmate and family member is not easy. Your life will always be scrutinised... if things become to heavy for you ...find your retreat to this home..Yunru. We want you to feel free to call us or even visit us without Taehuyng..." he further encourages you the start your soul-bonding relationship.

His mom also welcomed you," You are now my daughter not adopted but fully part of this family, Your Eonjin and Jeongs big noona. Taehyung., please treat your soulmate with love and respect. Prefer her only and same to you Yunru..." she also adds how to strengthen your relationship as a red-gold string couple.

The siblings clapped hands for their parent's speeches.

You and Taehyung thank the family and promise to love and respect each other.

Then it was the most exciting part.

Mr Kim, smile at your eyes. He was in awe of the authenticity of an authentic Korean BBQ. In the middle was a hot plate.

Mr Kim looked at his eldest son," Tae, would you like to give her a run-through of a Korean BBQ menu?"

You look at Tae as he explains to you the dishes. He started with his favourite potato noodle dish.
"Ok, darling, we have bulgogi marinated slices of beef and pork belly. My dad made his secret spices, and We have corn cheese, fried chicken, my grandmothers recipe, a platter filled with brim and fresh lettuce leaves, enoki and king Brown mushrooms. You already tried Kimchi, and we have Soju. I know you don't drink, so we have homemade lemon and tangerine juice. "

"Wow, it looks so appetising, Thank you, Mr and Me Kim.." you gushed.

"Ok, family start roasting your meat ..." Mr Kim invited you all. You follow the rest, and Taehyung Served you well and showed you how to eat it with the lettuce.

You love it. Taehyungs Family got to know you more.
" I'm a third-year film directing student at Beijing Tsinghua University. My parents also own a restaurant in Beijing. My eldest brother Zhang Wei is in the USA at the University of California's studying for a graduate degree in  Entertainment Law. His mated already to an American girl Shelby majoring in Child Psychology, and I got a cute 9-year-old sister MingMei."

Mr Kim smile at you," So tell us your first meeting, were you already a fan of the boys."

You chuckle," That was a day...we met each other five days ago...I was walking on K.star road, minding my own business when a" whirlwind" bumped into me-" you recollect the meeting, and his family was bursting out in laughter.

Taehyung smirk," she dared to call me a nincompoop, whatever that means. She was yelling at me in Chinese...at least I understood her"

You giggle," I didn't want a soulmate so early, and to have the red gold string was too much to bear-

"Did you recognise him?"Eonjin asked, interested.

"I did when he took off his mask with annoyance, and I thought I was a prank. How in the world did FATE pair me with a superstar. When I saw him, I thought about getting killed by their ARMY. I wasn't a full fan yet."You smile.

His parent laughs t his face. Taehyung. snort," I was so annoyed at this small, cheeky girl who told me she prefers being bonded to an office worker or delivery guy...she practically asks me to reject her so..." he used his fingers to air quote" that I can live my fabulous  life uncomplicated."

Jeong snorts," You got a piece of  humble pie."

Ms Kim chuckle,"  Poor Taehyung.... no one in his life ever rejected him...but to get that from your soulmate was indeed a bitter pill to swallow...so how did you get together?"

You smirk," the red gold string... I didn't want him to suffer, so we decided to accept each other, and the rest was history..."

Eonjin smirk, "So you are a fan of them now..who's your bias?"

"Oh, my word Eonjin...let it rest", Tae groaned.

You giggle as everyone look at you with expectation,  " Soekjin and Suga."

Jeong laughs at his huyng," Oh gosh, Tae, and You were served a double dose of humble pie..she didn't like you at first sight."

"Well, I don't care; I'm her ultimate bias now",, he proudly states, your smirk.

"Why not Mr V? he is the most handsome, "Jeong asked, looking at you.

"When I  saw his visuals for the first time...immediately I thought he was a "player" there's no way that such a handsome guy be single." The family smirks at Taehyungs annoyed face. You caress his back, and he smiled and look at you.

He never even dated. The only time he wanted to confess to a girl. He called her, but she never picked up, and it was raining. He flirted a lot with fans, but he never hooked up with girls like the other huyngs, especially his friend Jimin.

"My girl wasn't a fan; she loves Blackpink...but her dear friends are all ARMY's; her sister and her mom are a fan, strangely I'm her mom's bias. "He chuckled.

Eonjin excitedly, "Really, I love them also my favourite is Rose...who's yours?"

"Jisoo! I'm all for girl power! My favourite song is "As if it's your last" and yours!" -you and Eonjin high five each other. The family smile because Eonjin never really warmed up to people so quickly.

"Mine is Boombayah...Blackpink in your area. I'm also a Bangpink. I like Jungkook; I know Jimin for years, but his annoying" she pulls a face.

Jeong mumble softly, but you heard him, " Say the one who made out with him two years ago."

Eonjin snorts," He only taught me how to kiss jeez..."

"Too much information...that kiss almost cost our friendship", Taehyung grumbles.

You enjoyed your BBQ. After teasing and bickering among the sibling, Taehyung played with your hair at the nape of your neck. You look at his soft eyes that look intently back at you...You both felt the air charged up around ...you. You inhaled deeply and looked down at your drink with a flustered face. Taehyung. is only smirking next to you.

Their parents realise that the red gold string was at work, knowing that the two of you can't control it yet. Taes mom told the younger ones to help clear up the table.

Taehyung only sips on his grapefruit flavoured Soju. You don't like the cider, especially the effect it had on LiuMei.

You helped to clear up the table and take the plates and dishes inside to the kitchen.
You help Eonjin place the dirty crockery inside the dishwasher.

His mom took out two takeaway dished and filled it up with sweet snacks and savoury snacks for you and Taehyung. You'll share with LiuMei and Taehyung. is for the rest of the Bangtan Boys her other six adoptive sons.

It's almost 5 pm. Taehyung. Came into the kitchen and smile at you and his mom. His mom told him not to forget the containers. You thanked her.

"Mom, please excuse my girl, I want to show her something." you look wide eye at him, but he took your hands and briskly led you out. His mom waves you off while she's occupied with the fridge.

He took you upstairs. He makes a turn in the hallway at the door. He opens it and beckons you to enter. Your eyes widen.

"Wow, Taehyung., I love your suite. It's awesome." You smile and look around in awe. He has two television sets, One that faces his bed and one at his mini lounge.

Taehyung. Smile and walk deeper into his room" When I get so overwhelmed with the fame and tight schedules, I took every opportunity I'm off to fly back home. This is my safe place, away from prying eyes, tabloids, media, the shipping culture...here I could be myself."

He took you and pulled you into his arms, and embraced you gently.

"I love you Yunru... my heart belongs to you" he looks intently into your eyes. You smile softly

"I love you too, Taelove, and You are my destiny", you smile into the eyes of each other. He cupped your face into his hands and gently stroke your cheeks with his thumbs. Then he leans in and softly capture your lips in a soft kiss. You snake your arms around his waists and kiss him back. You feel the air around you became heavily charged. Taehyung pulled you deeper into the kiss, and you both, fight for dominance until both of you are breathless.

He tightly hugged you." Oh gosh, Yunru, how will I cope without you on tour. I already miss you so much."His voice cracks a bit. You know how it feels because you felt the same way.

"I know...I'll miss you too. I'll join you in two weeks, and we will reunite. Just think happy thoughts. "You look softly into Taes eyes.

He smiled, " I love you, always remember that...We still have our plans for today. We'll be leaving in 30 min. It was so good to be home and introducing  you to the fam."

You hugged him tighter, "I love you too. Thank you for bringing me here. I love your family. They are precious."

You leave his room arm in arm. You went to the balcony and gaze over the estate. It's a beautiful view from the top floor.

You quickly went to the guest bathroom to refresh your face and hair. You and Tae will be leaving in 30 min. Your driver will be there shortly.

Mr Kim took pics with you and the family. You and the siblings, You and Tae with his mom, You and Tae with both parents, lots of pics with you a Tae at the pool. They were sitting together at the patio chairs.

His parents gave you their contact details. The two younger siblings make sure you'll find them on kokoa and their secret Twitter and Instagram accounts.

You told Taehyung. that you'd like him to meet your brother when they go to the USA if it's possible. And you'll schedule a meeting with your family, maybe during Christmas week or any time the company gives them a few days off.

Your driver turned to the entrance in front of the front door. You greet him and hugged Taes parents. And his siblings. You didn't forget to take the takeaway containers.

You wave at the Kims. It's already 5:30 pm.  Tae said your official date starts at 18h15. You wondered what he'd plan.

You again enter the helicopter and get yourself ready to fly to Seoul in less than an hour.

Deagu looks beautiful at that time of the day.

Your aircraft reach the airfield in less than an hour.   Tae took the containers and placed them in the car. It is almost 18h15. Both have masks on to prevent people from recognizing you.

The plan date to at least five places of interest. You can't wait to be surprised. Your two bodyguards were waiting for you at the entrance, greeting them, and proceeded with your first stop. You and Tae walked hand in hand.

The first stop was with your private night tour guide went to the Deoksugung Palace. You've never seen it at night. You've learned that this place was built during the Joseon dynasty and called the Palace of Vituoua longevity.

You and Tae took photos together. Not for posting.

2nd stop: You went to the Jeongdong observatory. You can go up the 13 floors, and you could have a panoramic view of the city and the Deoksu.

You and Tae stood on the -13th floor.

You were looking in awe," wow, a cool view of the Daeksu palace. "You look with interest at sight.

3rd. Your next attraction was the Banpo Bridge rainbow fountain. It was almost 20:30. You and Tae sit back and relax, watching the rainbow fountains. It was a magnificent sight.

You took a lot if selca. They were tourists standing around in awe.

"It's beautiful", as you behold the color palette.

Taehyung. was holding you at your waist and kept you safely by his side. The bodyguards walked a safe distance away from you do not to attract too much attention.

Your next stop was Nakson park to see Seoul's panoramic view from the top tower.

Taehyung. got you some ice cream to snack on.

It was already 9:30 pm, and you felt tired, and Tae wanted you to have a great night's rest. You thank him for the perfect day. One of the bodyguards decided to drive Taehuyns car to spend time with his tired soulmate at the back.

You sat cuddled up in Taehyung's side.

"You can sleep a little, and I'll wake you up when we get to your hotel."He kissed your forehead as you closed your eyes.

You reach the hotel in less than 30 min. You open your eyes to see you've come to the hotel.

You look up at Taehyung., "Bye, Taehuyng, You must have a great night's rest."

"You too, darling", he cupped your face and kissed you gently.

"I'll text you after the dance rehearsals tomorrow, sleep in, and I'll see you tomorrow. Dress like today casual. I'm taking you somewhere special," he reminded you.

He kissed you again. You smile into the kiss, and he let you go reluctantly. You take the container, greet your bodyguard, and quickly take the box, and then Mr. Park took you up to the foyer.

You greeted him and then ran up in the direction of the elevators—what a day.

A/n. Meeting the Kims and a night tour in one single day.

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Thanks again for all your support and reads.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19.2K 728 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
16.5K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
700K 24.7K 33
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...
426K 17.4K 35
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Af...