KNY ONESHOTS! (Fem Reader)

By szhaynee

Just all about the characters of Kimetsuu because I'm really hooked up with the story so.. yeah! Have fun rea... More

ONESHOT REQUEST PAGE! (OPEN)
Giyuu (Angst)
Kyojuro (Fluff)
Sanemi (Angst)
Inosuke (Fluff)
Obanai (Fluff)
Akaza (Angst)
Mitsuri (Fluff)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Kokushibo (Fluff)
Giyuu (Fluff)
Genya (Angst)
Sabito (Fluff)
YAY!
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 1 (Angst)
Yoriichi & Michikatsu Pt. 2 (Angst)
Uzui (Fluff)
Obanai (Angst)
Ubuyashiki (Angst)
Obanai (Angst)
just a quick update!
Guess who's back?

Tamayo (Fluff)

1.8K 40 13
By szhaynee

Requested by: ledkitty

I'm sorry if this isn't the right one you're looking for, but please enjoy this one!

"Tamayo-san! Yushiro-san!" you excitedly exclaimed when you saw the two having a walk outside of the house, enjoying the cool breeze of the wind brushing up against their skin. 

Well, not until Yushiro hissed at you, absolutely not happy that you're back and ruining their 'alone' time while Tamayo just looked at you with her big lavender eyes as her lips formed a smile.

Seeing you panting from running, sweats everywhere and placing your hand in front of them as the sign of wait before catching your breath. "Glad to see you too, (Y/N)-san." Tamayo said as she sense the eagerness on you to see the two of them with your news. 

She exactly knows if you have something to say to them. 

"M-me too Tamayo-san... wait..."

You're not like any demon that can last their stamina longer than an average human can because you're just a half demon. Excessive running can exhaust you and fully drain your energy, reason why sometimes Tamayo doesn't let you come along with them especially if the place is too dangerous that an upper demon may appear.

Despite having a weak body, she still took you and gave you shelter for you to be alive and help her with her medicine and stuff.

After having a break, you handed in front of them the bag that you're holding with a wide smile on your face. 

"Look what I just bought!!" you proudly said at them while Yushiro's tapping his feet on the ground like a grumpy, impatient man he is. 

"We don't care what you bought out there (Y/N), Tamayo-san and I will go ahead and--"

"A Yukata!! For the Hanabi Festival that'll happen tonight! This will be my first time with you guys so I don't want to miss this chance!" Tamayo can't help but to watch you jumping with so much joy. She didn't witnessed this when she found you in the dark alley, whining in pain due to your wound in your abdomen that has deep cuts.

Being a half demon isn't easy for you. Instead of healing your wound in a fast pace, you just have to wait in a corner while waiting to heal your wound itself. Tamayo was alone when she saw you on that day without anyone who has a heart to help you. 

She was thankful enough to saw you before the Demon Slayers did.

"What? Tamayo-san has better things to do than hanging out with you!" After he said that in front of you, it kind of hurt your feelings because what he's saying might be true... or not. Then why did Tamayo saved you back then? You just want to have fun with them because you never know when danger occurs and it might get rid of you from seeing the two of them. 

Isn't Yushiro being too selfish right now? He just want Tamayo-san all to himself... You thought,

But being Tamayo herself, want to enjoy the evening with you to seek some fun. Turning her head to see Yushiro, giving him with a glare that's enough to make him feel sorry from saying that mean thing from you.

"O-oh, I'm sorry about that! Maybe next time? I didn't know you two has some business things to do..."

"The night is too long for us to just stay in the house, of course I want to have some fun too (Y/N)-san. Right Yushiro?" 

Just from hearing that with a touch of anger, Yushiro then hang his head low to Tamayo before answering her. "Of course! Nothing will be lost if we let ourselves enjoy! Hehe..." He said that with a hint of joy in his voice but deep inside, he just want to go back in the room where Tamayo's observing something she might use in the future.

Tamayo finally smiled after she heard him agreeing to her as she turn her head on you, touching your shoulders as her eyes looked into yours.

"Then it's settled then! We will be leaving tonight, can you wear your yukata by yourself? Do you need my help?"

Since you were a human back then, you surely know how to wear a yukata because your mother thaught you so. 

"Yes-- I mean I can do it myself since my mother thaught me how to wore it so..." Earning a giggle from the woman you always adore is an achievement for you. Feeling your cheeks heat up makes you more shy in front of her.

"Okay, but you can always ask me to help you just in case..."

"I'm ready!!!"

"Ugh this woman...she always interrupting us when I had a chance to be with Tamayo-san," He whispered to himself, not wanting Tamayo to hear his complain because if she did heard him, she will be more angry at him and he don't want that to happen.

Seeing you in a light pink coloured yukata with a peony patterns makes your face bloom and it really suits you with a low messy bun to make you more... define and neat to look at.

As soon as you stopped in front of them, Tamayo looked at you in awe. You're too cute to not take a picture at you, if she have a camera she'll just took a picture from you in every angle.

"Your yukata suits you well! You look majestic (Y/N)-san,"

All you can do is to smile at them as your cheeks slowly feeling the warmth like your blood just fixated on your cheeks.

"T-Thank you, Tamayo-san! You look stunning as well! And you too Yushiro, you look more...manly." Seeing Tamayo with her signature dark purple kimono that was decorated with wavy pale purple tree branches and red flowers with a pink tint on her cheeks makes you think that she didn't even earn a wrinkle from living too long has astounded you. 

How can she even keep up with that?

Meanwhile, Yushiro's face turned sour when he heard what you just said to him. Are you saying that he's looking less manly if he didn't wear something different if there's nothing to celebrate about?

You should be thankful that Tamayo's on your side. If not, he might roast you until he can't think of something to piss you off.

The three of you began to walk wherein the side of the river takes place the fireworks display. (Sorry guys, I don't know where the Festival held at specifically.)

Yushiro starts to impress himself to Tamayo by playing such games that he can't even win. Not even one so you and Tamayo are hiding your giggles at him while he's playing as he lose every single time.

"I can see why he doesn't want to go here Tamayo-san, he can't even play decently! Hahaha!" 

"Me too (Y/N)-san, I did not expect this to happen," After that, you two start to laugh again because of him and this time, he heard the both of you making him more pissed off.

"Try playing these too! I'm sure you're gonna lose--STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU PATHETIC WOMAN!" He obviously shouting at you as the people he's surrounded with has the look on their face with terror. How can someone be truly pissed when they are about to see the fire works any minute now?

The rest of the time you were just having fun with them. Seeing the three of you having the time of their life really releases the stress and discomfort from what you should be facing right now but having fun at a time like this wouldn't hurt someone, right?

You absolutely deserve this too from what you've faced in the past.

Having too much fun can tire you out so you suggest to take a rest facing the river to have a best view if the fireworks starts while Yushiro insisted to get some food to eat even though...it really doesn't do anything to your body since you're a demon now.

Looking at the dark blue sky as the moonlight luminates its surroundings like the world they're living is too peaceful. 

And because of that, a thought popped out in your head as it turn to the side to see Tamayo with her beautiful little smile displays on her face.

"Tamayo-san, do you ever wonder if the world we're living right now has no demons for us to keep the night all to themselves?" Despite of your complicated question, she fully understand what you're trying to say. She stares in nowhere as your question keeps on playing in her mind before finally answering you. 

"I always wonder that when I'm in deep thoughts. A world without a demons is nice to hear, the mourns... cry and suffer when the night comes is a nightmare to all of us. The world will definitely be peaceful and amazing when there are no demons and someday they will be ceased, that's why we're trying our best to find a cure to end this." 

You can feel her sadness came out when she starts to say something that will add to your imagination. Her smile was slowly turning into the straight line as she wanders her eyes into the sky. 

"...But at least I have you and Yushiro to keep me accompany when I need something or to make me happy you know, I'm really thankful that I met you (Y/N)-san...I really do..." She looks at you with adore in her eyes, and you can see how genuine she is just by looking at her beautiful purple orbs. 

You began to smile as wide as you can when you saw her opening her arms to embrace you. What a great timing to hug her while waiting for the fireworks to display in the sky, and you two didn't have to wait because as soon as you heard the fireworks, you look at the sky as you're holding the woman you're looking up to in your own arms. 

"Look! The fireworks started!" Tamayo then turn her head to see the beautiful fireworks she ever saw. Seeing how vibrant and colorful the fireworks is, it's making the night more beautiful than it already is. Other people may be tired from hugging someone while looking at the sky, but you two are exception because Tamayo-san tightens the embrace while you're looking at the bright fireworks in awe.

This will be the most memorable thing in your life that you'll never forget...

---

Hi, I'm back again after leaving without telling y'all why. I'm really sorry that this took quite a lot of time as I'm busy with my studies and not really having a good story to write for this one! As you can see, the flow of the story is too fast and kind  of short but I hope y'all enjoy this, especially to the one who requested this. I'm sorry if this took a long time to publish!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.9K 16
This is a one shots of characters from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Of course it's male characters and reader usually since it's usually base on a...
5.1M 146K 103
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.
64K 960 24
so basically almost everyone is in love w tanjiro :) inspired by many tanjiro harems out there!
171K 4.6K 30
[COMPLETED.] kimetsu no yaiba x reader oneshots sugar, spice, and everything nice. want to have a taste? 💓 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "DISCLAIMER:" NO NSFW; ...