My Mafia Stepbrothers|BTS FF

By btsyoongi_12

Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, whic... More

Introduction
Characters
2: New Fear
3: Helpless
4: Boyfriend?
5: Stepbrothers
6: Welcome hell!
7: Fake News
8: Rules!?
9: Punishment
10: Different
Sunshineee
11: Trust
12: Hesitant
13: It Hurts
14: Miserable Her
15: Oppa
16: The Cut
17: Girly Products
18: Elder Sister
19: New Boyfriend
20: Pasts
21: No Peace
New!!!
Lil Meow Meow!!!!
22: Take care
23: Her Pains
15k special
24: Love Her
25: Shopping!!!
26: Hiding
27: Fun
28: Training and confess
29: Ghost?
30: Suspicious
31: Turn
32: Let's go!!!!
33: The unknown guy
34: Feelings
35: Don't Leave!
36: Ruined
Ruined(imp part)
37: Miserable
38: Save Her
39: Broken
40: Suffering
41: Promise
42: Shocked
43: Jungshook
44: Mess
45: Clear
โ˜†Book Coverโ˜†
46: Monster
47: Wร‚R
48: Ready for the fight
49: The Game
50: Not done yet
51: Game just begin
52: Wake up
53: ConFUSED
54: Guilty
55: EnD
Heyo!
56: Sacrifice
Important.....maybe?
57: Who is he
58: Puzzles
59: Right Time
60: Unexpected
61: Truth
62: Revealed
63: Ok or Not
64: Win or lose?
65: The cliff
Epilogue
Peackabooo
After long time

1: Memories

32.8K 807 328
By btsyoongi_12

Soyun pov

Today was my first day at my new school. After appa died, mom joined a new company and she had been paid well. I was really happy for her. But still...it was only one month of that fatal incident.

I still remember when Minhyuk oppa hugged me before going. When he asked me will i ever forget him. Of course I'll never forget him. He's the best brother in the world. After he died, i made a diary of him and i. Where there were our memories, our brother sister tales. I use to write in this diary whenever i feel down as if I'm talking to him.

Even though deep down i knew that he can't read this, but i know he's watching his little princess from above. Every night, i cry hugging a pillow remembering how he used to make me sleep. I miss him sooo much. I don't know when will i get over him...maybe never? But at the same time, i don't wanna get over. Cuz he's my everything.

I woke in the morning after having 2 hours sleep. After that accident, i also forgot how to sleep. I can't sleep without anyone's embrace. Sometimes i feel like blaming oppa for making me like this. Why did he have to give me soo much affection? Why did he leave me like this? Why didn't i die in that accident instead of him?

After i had a shower, i was getting ready for school. This is what i chose as outfit for today

Well i think this is the best outfit as a first day. I hope i can make new friends. And mostly, i don't want anyone to hate me. Then i kinda ran downstairs cuz i was getting late. I saw my mom cooking breakfast when she saw me.

Soyun dear! Quickly have ur breakfast! Ur gonna be late on ur first day!!
She was telling me while arranging breakfast for me. But i was already late so i decision to skip breakfast for today.
Uhmm mom! I'm already running out of time! Now byeee!
I quickly got out of the home running after waving at her. I heard mom calling me but i was running like crazy.

I arrived at the bus station and thank god i ran. Otherwise i would definitely miss the bus. I sat on a single sit and breathed. I was still panting for running. A giggle caught my attention and i saw a girl and boy. The girl was writing 'BEST BROTHER' on his hand. The girl was gigging at her brother and her brother pinches her nose. They were very cute to be honest. I was admiring them when a memory flashed in my mind.

Flashback

Minhyuk was sleeping peacefully when his sister came in. They planned on going for shopping but mihyuk feel asleep. Soyun's plan was going to be ruined. To wake him up, she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Oppaaaa ireunaaa!!
Not nowww~
Minhyuk whined.
Oppaaa~~
Soyun again shouted
Yuniieee~
Minhyuk whined again
We are going to shopping!! U promised meeeee aaaaaa
Soyun said irritated
Not today my princess~ Let me sleep more!
Minhyuk said burying his face mare on the pillow
Oppa!!!

Soyun couldn't control her anger anymore. She stomped her feet and pouted like a child. An evil idea popped in her mind.
Just see what i do now hehe
With that, she brought her makeup pouch. She kept eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush and lipstick in her hand and started drawing on her brother's face. Minhyuk was in deep sleep.
You're looking beautiful~~
And handsoomeeee~
She was singing.

After she was satisfied with her painting, she was laughing soo hard. She quickly took a selfie and decided to blackmail him with that. (Evil sister) The makeup was smth like that

After she was done laughing, she breathed in.
OPPAAAA FIIIRRREEEEEEEEE~~~~
She screamed in such a way that it was obvious the next locality would also hear. Minhyuk jumped of the bed startled but that was not the end!

Soyun put a big mirror in front of him to get him scared and she succeeded! Minhyuk screamed second time and this time he fell of the bed. Both the sibling's were on the floor. One still functioning what the fuck is going on whereas the other is laughing her ass off.

Minhyuk was happy to see his sister like this. He admired her with all his life. But still he was not aware of his face. Soyun again placed the mirror in front of him trying to control her laughter. Minhyuk's eye went wide after seeing himself.

Yaahh what have u done to my handsome facee?
Oppaa u look more handsome like this hahahahah
Aishhh why did u doo thiisss~
Hmp...i was calling u so desperately. We planned on going on shopping today and u ruined the plan! So that was ur punishment.
U~

Waaiiittt. I'm not over. I need to show u smth.
She then showed her the selfie she took with her beautiful brother. Minhyuk's eyes went wider than before.
Now my handsome oppa...will it be good if i post it on insta?
Soyun threatened
Don't u dareee!
Minhyuk said glaring
Theeennn....treat me! You'll bear all the expenses of my shopping tomorrow and alsooo.....feed me ice creaammm!
Soyun said excitedly
Waeooo...u have enough moneeeyyyy....
He whined
Ok then...let me just post-
Fine fine! Now let me removed the makeup!
Minhyuk just surrendered
Good boy!!

Oh btw...soyun~ U were cute & stupid while singing this-
You're looking beautiful~~
And handsoomeeee~
Minhyuk recorded this without soyun's knowing. Now it was her time to be surprised. That means he knew all of these!! Wtaf!!!!

Oppaa~~ u r the best brootheerrr. U won't do anything with that right! U r soo handsome! U can't do this to ir little princess right!
She was saying while giving puppy eyes to her brother. Minhyuk just giggled see it his sister's behaviour. Truly, he also didn't want to use it against her and he also knew that soyun is also not gonna use that against him. This was just for fun.

Aish! Why do u have to be this cute!
He said while pinching her cheeks.
Ok..I'll not. Now get ready! We're going to have an ice cream treat!
Jinjjaa!! Yaaaayyyy. Sarangheeoo oppaaaa. U r the BESTTTTT.
She said excitedly while jumping on his arms.

Flashback ends

A sad smile spread across her remembering those moment. And without her consent a tear left her eyes but she quickly wiped it off as she was on a public vehicle, she didn't want to make a scene here. She wished only one thing.

I hope i can remember the memories in my whole life!

---

End of chapter 1

I hope yall liked it! Sometimes I'm afraid to publish the chapter. I think like "what if i have a mistake? What if it's not good? And many many" So plz tell me how's it. Tell me honestly. I wanna know how much i need to improve and how's my present condition. So plz co operateeee.😊

Borahaaeeee
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 3K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
244K 11.4K 69
"Girls are like bullets to me. I go through so many a day, and they all do as I say." Lee Seoyeon is arguably the most spoilt girl in Korea, deriving...
128K 3.8K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
10.8K 711 17
โ™ช vocal line x reader *เณƒเผ„ โ™ ๏ธ mafia au, bangtan au โ™ฆ๏ธ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†๐’”: mafia, violence, gore, smut, fluff, angst, death, profanity, heavy trigger warni...