you're my drug/ mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

034

2.3K 34 8
By writesforpolibio

continued >>>

" aww my freaking parents " kai said causing me to laugh 

" your so annoying kai" lelani told him and he put a arm over her shoulder . " whats new " he smiled . " shawty wanna roll with a rockstarrrr" kai sings as his voice cracks from the teribble singing . 

" woah woah woah " mattia said turning the volume down while driving . " kai who sings this song " mattia asked looking through the rearview mirror . 

" um trippie red " kai said simply 

" exaclty , keep it that way " mattia said causing everyone except kai to laugh . kai flicks him off and sit back . 

20 minutes later we pulled up to the beach ad it wasnt all that packed but packed at the same time . we pulled in and saw the rest on the sidewalk waiting for us . " you guys get out ill find parking " 

i grabbed my things and we all got out . " heyyy" ale said dapping up kairi . everyone said hi to each other and gave each other hugs . 

" since this is y/ns first time at a jersey beach we should walk the boardwalk and we can go in the water last ." ale said 

" sounds great " i replied . we walked the board walk and it was filled with all sorts of things. " i just know that water  is fucking cold " i told meliyah . 

" yeah but from living here so long , i get immune to  it " meliyah says . " you guys arent afraid of getting sick " i asked concerned . " nope not at all " meliyah said . i looked at her with wide eyes and we both laughed . 

mattia finally caught up with us after a couple of minutes . 

" bro what the fuck took you so wrong " alvaro aksed 

" there was no fucking parking and i had to wait for a this family to leave their parking spot ." he said . then he squinted up his eyebrows , " why arent you guys wet " he asked 

" omg mattia im not horny " ale said turning around and we all laughed at his dumb response . 

" come on we are gonna make you a full new jerseyean " mattia said pulling me towards the sand . " its freaking cold i said shivering . we found and empty spot to put our things . " come on stop being soft " alvaro says and i give him a glare . 

i sit down and look out at all the people in the water . " stand up " mattia says gently . " look at all those people in the water " he said looking at the water and back at me . 

" what if i get hyperthermia ? " i said pouting . " if those people dont have any what makes you think you will ? " mattia replied .

" it doesnt matter " i said 

" your making this harder than i thought " before i can even do anything mattia picks me up and throws me over his shoulder .  " mattia  put me the fuck down " i screamed kicking trying  to get out of his grip . he completly ignores me and throws me in . i get up and whipe my eyes off before looking at him shivering from the cold . " aww is the baby cold " i flick him off . 

" you have to go under water to get used to it " i looked at him before going underwater .

jesus fucking christ  is it cold .

" there we go " kai said and everyone clapped . 

" i dont know how you guys can do this " i said .

___

play song

we got out of the water and the sun was down . we have just been sitting on the sand and talking about what we are gonna do after high school and our lives and stuff. 

" the sunset is beautiful here " i said smiling looking up at the sky . its was blue , purple , orange , and pink . 

" lets go walk for a bit " kai said looking at mattia who was smiling . "ill take the stuff to the car okay " mattia said walking away . 

he has been weird all week , and to think im weird . " is it just me or does it feel like mattia is hiding something ?" i said catching up to everyone . " girl what did i say ? your overthinking " meliyah said and everyone nodded . i crossed my arms and continued walking . i was getting cold and i noticed i forgot my cardigan . " hey guys i left my sweater i will be back " i said running back to our same spot . 

i grabbed my sweater , thank god i brought it . i started walking back while putting it on . " hey guys im ba-" i said stopping in my tracks . i looked up and mattia was standing there with a rose botique and a sign that says ' will you be my gf ' . 

my heart stopped as i read each words over and over again . mattia gave me a little smile and i can tell he was really nervous as  he started walking towards me . " the first day when i met you i was really nervous to talk to you . ever since that day all i thought of is how we would make the best couple ever . " mattia said causing me to laugh through my tears . 

" everyday im around you i feel like there is no place i rather be , id rather argue with you than to be with anyone else . you are my world , my heart , and everything . i would love to do nothing but make you the happiest ." he said smiling . " so y/n would you do the honors of being my girlfriend ? " he asked and i nodded my head so fast .

he widened his eyes " your serious " he asked . " yes , i am " i said on my tears . he dropped the roses and picked me up by my waist and spinned me around . 

" period bestie " lelani said while the boys whistled . mattia put me down and gave me the most passionate kissed ever . ive never felt so happy with anyone before , and i hope it last forever . i looked at everyone and smiled " did you guys know about this ?" i asked . 

" um duh " kai said . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 πŸ˜ƒ π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ
45.9K 707 58
fanfic! mattia polibio. 19 months ago, she finally did it with the love of her life, but he dumped her and life took a huge turn. finding out she was...
134K 2K 49
Zoella moves to another state but never expected to meet these boys..
533K 8.6K 92
Your brother Kairi and you have always been in love with soccer. You quit 3 years ago due to an injury but still support your brother through managin...